PDA

View Full Version : R,s,j,w

dawn
05-02-2004, 01:35 PM
hu is S and W ? R is rina and J is jolin?

fun4evergood
05-02-2004, 06:39 PM
? :confused: ?

pusielover
05-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
? :confused: ?

they are talk abt joyful gals
Rina is the best (in term of attitude and service)
Jolin like fuck
The other two gals hv yet to try:mad:

hellosingapore
05-02-2004, 07:37 PM
I try jolin...dat day she damm tired so overall not dat good but if u like bonking a SG ah lian...here she is...

pusielover
05-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by hellosingapore
I try jolin...dat day she damm tired so overall not dat good but if u like bonking a SG ah lian...here she is...

J alwais gving excuse of being tired to get her way out..We are paying for her pussy IN FULL, if she tired go take mc or give us a discount! Half fuck job shld get half paid...

try R, shes oso a sg ahlian...dam good!

hellosingapore
05-02-2004, 07:53 PM

Ya i know abt R but always miss her when Im ther man....any idea abt this "W" n "S"???

pusielover
05-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Ya i know abt R but always miss her when Im ther man....any idea abt this "W" n "S"???

Yo bro HelloSpore,
U a joyful freq goer? mi too....

tried 4 gals so far (exclude those resigned)

Rina My fav.(olreadi so many FR, don think I nd to mentioned here, shes dam good!)

Sharon (should be Rina SiS)
Overall Experience: 4/10
Looks: 6/10
boobs: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 (NO BBBJ)
FJ: 4/10 (She dun bare all even for full service and her pussy dam loose, had sum lines on stomuch was told that she had given birth, tat explain the loose pussy part..did a missonary, my didi keep slipping down, gave up, took off my condom and ask her to HJ instead. she tried to wear back her panties but I stop her, requesting to rub her pussy while masting for mi... )

RtF: What do you think?

Kitty (siam bu speak hor and chinese)

Overall Experiance: 7/10
Looks: 6/10
boobs: 5/10
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6.5/10
petite..Was eyeing on her ass when she step into the room...sharp and small ass...msg was fair, nt much soft msg straight pop up the golden Q...go for Full since i was attacted to her ass...while she was lifting up her skirt halfway i orleadi cnt tahan...grab her ass n kiss them with her panties on, wow veri sweet n nice smelling...After sum catbath and didi sucking, began to lick her pussy she moan a little... did a missonary n change to doggie.. lead her againist the sink and insert my shaft....was quite shiok...kissing mouth to mouth while fucking her and giving her a breast msg....again cnt cum, took off my rubber try to force my didi into her mouth but fail... got her to mast, didi against her body, very shiok than i came can saw some of my cums dripping on her pussy hair..Wat a sight!...

RTF; 2nd to rina:will bonk her if Rina is not available.....

Jolin: fuck type (she shld be taught a lesson by meetting a SM to tear open her bloody pussy apart! for cheatting on us! Worst gal I ever came across in term of being a 2nd time customer to her! Gv a dog a bone, see u e 2nd time will wack its tail...she is worst than a dog....)

RTF: DOne away wf her!!!!!

noppensg
05-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Just cannot understand why the thread starter need to start a new thread when there is already a Joyful thread. And also he posted the same question in the Joyful thread too. New Year hope thigns will change better.