PDA

View Full Version : Traditional hard massage at your doorstep

boliu
15-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi All,

Just to share this massage info to all those who are really keen of traditional hard massage.

Got contact from my golf kaki and call up this lady Linda.

Linda,a very pleasant lady, courteous and very polite in terms of service and conversation, well-mannered petite lady with oriental demure looks

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points .She learnt her massage from some shifu in PRC.
I stop her a few times as it really hit the right spot(due to i am not used to hard massage),but feel damn good after the hard rub, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano type, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain from my head to my toes.

Able to hold a conversation and good listener too!

After the real massage, she do provide juagen but only upon request.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up with her skills,in no time i can really feel the release and it shoot FAR n HIGH :D.
She cleaned me up and continue the rub down to sooth down the veins.She is really a pro in this,no joke.

I totally feel relax after the massage,she did told me she has a partner working together with her so maitu leow ,must try her skill tomorow as i am having my golf game in the morning and quickly booked the slot in the afternoon.

Really value for money

Bros pls respect her as she's trying to make a decent living to support herself.

I must say that she is a professional and not a time watcher.

PS: She only provide massage & TRADITION JUAGEN UPON REQUEST
No Hanky Panky on other special special services,they DO NOT PROVIDE

Only for pure massage
Damage: $60/1hr
Juagen : $50
Do treat her nice with respect,thank You
Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Nationality : PR
Look :Dun expect to be beauty but not ugly
Ht : 1.7m
Wt : 55kg
Services :Massage 9/10
Damage : 60 + 50(Juagen)(No Hanky panky)

Customer service: 10/10 (Nice conversationalist)
RTM: going to make her my weekly stress reliever!

To bros who is interested,pls pm me .
Will put up my FR on the other Lady after i try out tomorow

chukeliang
16-12-2009, 04:13 AM
house call at 110 dlr?

Sexzilla
16-12-2009, 04:20 AM
bro can PM me contacts pls

tiger2
16-12-2009, 05:14 AM
house call at 110 dlr?

what is your ??? cheap or exp.!!!!

poldjak
16-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi, This is exactly the type of massage I like. I want a real massage to heal the pain in my back and shoulder (i play golf too, squah also and waterskiing) but not only. The juagen part provides the perfect finish which makes you lighter than a bird. I know a real good one in Changi where I go ocasionaly. For a change I Would be glad if you will pm me the contact of this lady lidya.
Cheers
Pol

bigbuffalo
16-12-2009, 06:03 PM
expensive as far i am concern.......

boliu
17-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Hi All,

There is something that i forgot to add in my fr, they has their own regular customers so they only operate in the EAST area and a day only able to accept 3 to 4 booking.so if bros who fit the above,pls pm me ur HP no,will get them to sms u.PLEASE quote ur location.

Thanks

boliu
17-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi All,

As i mentioned in my 1st fr will try this 2nd lady massage and put up the fr.

Ok will cut short and straight to the point.

Her name is Jane,a very pleasant lady, courteous and very polite with very normal auntie look,anyway she is here to massage so.....

Her massage was powerful, as i was not used to hard massage so i request for lighter rub but still hard for me.she really hit me at all the right points .

She did covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers just like Linda, she really has powerful palms! Well her skill is really on par with Linda .

The only difference between her n Linda is she doesn't talk much during the massage.

She also provide juagen but only upon request.
I did not try as i just done it a day before .

I actually feel relax after the massage

Value for money.

Bros pls respect her as she's trying to make a decent living to support herself.

I must say that she is a professional and not a time watcher.

PS: She only provide massage & TRADITION JUAGEN UPON REQUEST
No Hanky Panky on other special special services,they DO NOT PROVIDE

Only for pure massage
Damage: $60/1hr
Juagen : $50
Do treat her nice with respect,thank You
Pls post FR as support
Thank you

Nationality : Local
Look: normal looking (Just like a housewife)
Ht : 1.65m
Wt : 50kg
Services :Massage 9/10
Damage : 60 + 50(Juagen)(No Hanky panky)
RTM : 100% i will.

Customer service: 9/10
RTM: To bros who is interested,pls pm me your hp no and quote your location as they only operate in the EAST area

Only accept 3 to 4 booking a day.