PDA

View Full Version : healty point spa at beauty world

milffella
03-02-2004, 01:54 AM
1st time posting dun flame me ................last sat feeling abit vex3ed when for massage on the third floor of beauty world,a indian lady named sophy massaged me.went into the room.massage me till i got so high,moving her fingers on my ass crack soooo shiok.ask me turn around she say i notti little bro stand,ask her to hj for me she din want to,later after massaging i took her hand and place on my dick and stroke it,she laffed and say i was a cute young guy,so handsome got gf or not.i ask her to help me shake it.at the d same time i rabba her feeling her g string,nice ass too.after that i took her number she say free can go for drink at her place.haha.when have time sure call her to meet.

massage-40 dollars
hj-tip her 20 dollars
fj-havent tried yet.

dkong
03-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Hmm not bad for a first timer. :o

curiousboy
03-02-2004, 02:55 PM
any other deatils reagrding gals there etc??
i have pm you bro..
and ya good try for trying out the joint

mamamia
03-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by milffella
1st time posting dun flame me ................last sat feeling abit vex3ed when for massage on the third floor of beauty world,a indian lady named sophy massaged me.went into the room.massage me till i got so high,moving her fingers on my ass crack soooo shiok.ask me turn around she say i notti little bro stand,ask her to hj for me she din want to,later after massaging i took her hand and place on my dick and stroke it,she laffed and say i was a cute young guy,so handsome got gf or not.i ask her to help me shake it.at the d same time i rabba her feeling her g string,nice ass too.after that i took her number she say free can go for drink at her place.haha.when have time sure call her to meet.

massage-40 dollars
hj-tip her 20 dollars
fj-havent tried yet.

Bru milffella, care to share how does she look, statistic... further info??? Black indian or fair indian???:D

alloyz
03-02-2004, 03:28 PM
nice fr bro....maybe will check it out as well...

kama
03-02-2004, 04:50 PM

massage-40 dollars
hj-tip her 20 dollars
fj-havent tried yet.

bro.. is this indian gal a black one.. why i ask coz... i had gone to this place last week. but i dun remember the name. it was at the same 3rd floor. When i went in, i saw a chio prc (ard early 30's) sitting there. She was wearing almost nothing and i could see everything. Seeing her.. my didi started.. drooling... besides her one guy was sitting.. with his legs on some water. Then i asked for massage and she called another gal. An indian gal come in. Seeing her, my didi started puking. I asked her, r u the one going to massage me. She said yes. Then i said, i want the prc. But then, she said the prc is doing reflexology on the customer. Then i said i will come back later. When i was abt to leave, my didi was holding me back, to peep at the prc g-string. My god, if i would ve got her... my didi would have eaten her.

dkong
03-02-2004, 05:59 PM
I also kenna a few times already. Learn your lesson. Ask the girl if she is the one doing the massage for you. We are the customer, have the right to choose who to serve us. :D

Got it a few times already

blue_swatch
03-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Haha u all lau jiao, will turn and go if u all dun like. People like me newbie, if i there, i also dun know how to turn down if i see fat and ugly. Feel bad to do that la. Then kanna ko-toh! Hahaha

alloyz
03-02-2004, 07:59 PM
hi bro kama,

so did you come back later and get that prc gal??

dkong
03-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by blue_swatch
Haha u all lau jiao, will turn and go if u all dun like. People like me newbie, if i there, i also dun know how to turn down if i see fat and ugly. Feel bad to do that la. Then kanna ko-toh! Hahaha

Ai ya just pretend that someone call u. or say u need to go to the atm to get cash... :D

HC Men
03-02-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by blue_swatch
Haha u all lau jiao, will turn and go if u all dun like. People like me newbie, if i there, i also dun know how to turn down if i see fat and ugly. Feel bad to do that la. Then kanna ko-toh! Hahaha Dont feel bad to reject the gal that you dont like as what Beo; said we pay money we got the right to ask which gal to serve us but of course we also must reject them in a nice way cos we also dont want to hurt people we can just simply ask we will come back later like go to eat something first cos. very hungry

forex
03-02-2004, 11:22 PM
I was rather surprised this joint had an indian massuer as the other day I was planning to visit this joint as I had been there before and saw this girl sitting there. She is black indian but modern type one.

Well as I was looking for tui na, went to the neighbouring shop instead.

curiousboy
04-02-2004, 01:34 AM
so is this joint worth going or not?
cos from FRs abt bukit timah, there are not much joints that are anything to shout about leh..

anyone?

owen10
04-02-2004, 03:31 AM
dunnit feel shy lah. the 1st time i go tui na, i tot cannot choose one, so gong gong kana the ugly one. the 2nd time i visited anthr shop i was smarter - i asked the gal 'shi ni bang wo tui na ma?' (are u the one doin d massage for me?) .. fr then on, i made it a point to ask 1st ... if chio one occupied, i will come bk anthr day, or wait if it isnt too long.

c'mon bros ... these gals knw most of the guys will prefer a chio one to massage. normally d ang pais r reserved for d regulars. n if u dun ask, they may thk u r easy to bully n give u d ones who always sit there beat mosquitoes :D

mark82
04-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Wah never tried black one before man...

What are her looks? body? skills?

Thanks.

milffella
04-02-2004, 02:49 PM
cannot try yourself????i already post fr.go down and try la cheapo

mamamia
04-02-2004, 03:26 PM
cannot try yourself????i already post fr.go down and try la cheapo

Bru milffella, you keep your remarks to yourself.... If you dun feel like sharing any further info then keep your fingers tied to your balls and stop acting like a Big brother here reprimanding other brothers.

You are so stingy to even share a little more info, so what gives you the right so remark others cheapo???:confused:

milffella
04-02-2004, 05:53 PM
hey muthafucker pundei,i dun need to act big brudder with a small fry like you.if u not happy get out of my post thats all.tie your dick around your mouth chebye!!!

The_Hustler
04-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Bro Milffella, thanks for the FRs that u've contributed. Some prudent ones can decipher n enjoy ur reccomendations but some may not.

This forum already breath fires n flames day in day out... I would generally advise u to keep those positive n good FRs coming... ignore those posts that irritate u... perhaps then we could all enjoy a better stay here.

Cheers!
The Hustler

milffella
05-02-2004, 12:54 AM
yes brudder i fully agree with you,pm me we chiong fucking together,hehehe have u tried the girls,i believe u are one steady brudder,next time come out drink kopi

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:14 AM
wow,i told my frd to try sophy the sexy indian lady 1st then i went in to try the china gal,she seemed not want to massage me when i was massaged and hooked up her indian friend,the shop is actually the middle one between zhen zhen reflexology and another massage shop the one in between if the brudders cant find,later i oped for a 30 min massage because i was paiseh sophy see me,went in immediately and strip my clothes ,she just stand there admiring my body and dick.my little brother went so hard when i saw her looking at me.i lie on the bed with my cock facign her,she was laffing and told me i very notti fuck her frd in her house and then now look for me.she din mind as i was young and handsome.ask her to stroke me didi and i start to press and touch her ass.she become high and ask me wad i wan.i said i wanted to massage her ask her to lie on the bed and took off her top but tried to strip her she din allow.scared to get raid.i put my cock at her face and push her haed to my cock.she start to lick it and blow me missionary.WOW SHIOk...........after blowing i turn back and push her head to my asshole and she licked it for a while.wanted to fuck her but no condom.....later i hj myself and cum on her face.......she just smiled and lick my cock head.after that i paid her 20 dollars massage 30 hr and another 50 dollar for bj.SHIOK.i told her to keep mum about it and ask her not to tell sophy wad haoppen.quickly left the place and called my frd whom is still engaged with sophy.later i wait for him at the beauty world mcdonald and had tea break.he told me about sophy.she declined to hj my frd.hahaha.
well,this is up to skill.i believe i would go down again for them.cheap and nearby my place where i stay buki timah.

face-7/10 lao sui look with CFM
body 9/10 solid with firm tits.
bj 8/ 10 good suction and licking of cock head
hj 1/10 i shake my self
ar 6/10 brief one not long one.
fj 0/10 never tried

is this FR a solid one with full details.give me an answer.
brudders should go try then u know wad i mean

THE SHOP BETWEEN 2 MASSAGE SHOP.THERE ARE THREE SHOPS THERE.PS THE MIDDLE ONE.THE 1st one and the last one all lao goh ugly cant make it.

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:18 AM
age 31 yrs old married with kid husband in other country
looks 7 /10 nice jack ass and firm tits smooth hands for hj
service 10/10 very good tease your cock and say u handsome and strong

OVERALL MILF RATING
MOTHER I LOURVE TO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

gonna fuck her few times before i get on other one

The_Hustler
05-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Yep, good FR yet again. Pity I'm still a virgin when it comes to tui na joints like this. Really enticing thou...hmm.. maybe one day I'll walk right in n experience what so many others have already done so.

Thanks!
The Hustler

mamamia
05-02-2004, 09:15 AM
hey muthafucker pundei,i dun need to act big brudder with a small fry like you.if u not happy get out of my post thats all.tie your dick around your mouth chebye!!!

U than mother fucker!!! Chao Chee Bye!!! I no fuck your mother you better not!!! So what is your post?? Farrer Park Boxer?? I very scare!!!

milffella
05-02-2004, 09:17 AM
EH I NOW KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE!!SCARED NO SCARED COME TRY THEN SCARED AHAHAHAAHAHHHA

mamamia
05-02-2004, 09:20 AM
EH I NOW KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHEEBYE!!SCARED NO SCARED COME TRY THEN SCARED AHAHAHAAHAHHHA

Laugh your mother CHEE BYE Nua and smelly is it??? ask her why lor....

Rof|maoxz
05-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Early in the morning why wake each others mothers up? Den get them involved please. :eek:

becks2410
05-02-2004, 11:06 AM
went there twice wanted to try the lao sui but always no chance..

The first time I went she was alone but I was not sure if it is the correct shop so decided to scout around the building..then I went back .. she is already taken up by somebody ..

Then later another prc appeared with that indian..knn stand outside look at sign board also don't seem to want to approach ppl for biz..

Yesterday go back tt area again but that lao chio not there, only the other two massues.

damn no fate...

milffella
05-02-2004, 12:44 PM
eh fucker,dun post post many many lah,since u so unhappy with me come outside and meet u to 'tok' tok' with you.why hide behind the screen and tok so much.your balls too small even your desker road mother cannot suck ley.

mamamia
05-02-2004, 12:48 PM
eh fucker,dun post post many many lah,since u so unhappy with me come outside and meet u to 'tok' tok' with you.why hide behind the screen and tok so much.your balls too small even your desker road mother cannot suck ley.

Come lor boxer... you prefer to name the place or time??? I leave the choice...son of the Keong Siak prostitute

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:41 PM
pm u already,check your mail

nirvana
05-02-2004, 01:48 PM
paiseh.....me kapo kapo again....

when u 2 man decide to meet up. may i come along?
me so long didnt see any real action liao.
watch watch can?

kam sia. xie xie

^_^

mamamia
05-02-2004, 02:16 PM

Already told you in the last post, I let you choose. You want to name the place then I will name the time or vice versa.

nirvana
05-02-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by mamamia
Already told you in the last post, I let you choose. You want to name the place then I will name the time or vice versa.

no bao moutain bao river.

i dunno if i am crazy.... but, i can say now, me very happy.... finally after 5 month reading this forum. there is a action coming soon.

dunno if any 1 of this 2 party involved with scold me for involving anot... u guy know.... me is also a animal. ^_^

i know i am not in any position to be involved..but if i am allow, may i be at the meeting when u guy meet? me look look see see, ok?

paiseh, me so kapo...

my 1 advise, meet up, have a cup of kopi, only if words cant settle the dispute, then let the fists do the talking.

PEACE

nirvana
05-02-2004, 02:29 PM

my friend.... from yr signature...hm interesting... my advise. SSB might be watching too. be abit discreet.

btw, i bet u know dragonboy? eugene

u at holland road or dover road?

got hear of PU-NEI?

dun say i kapo ok... another heavy weight is SIAM GU.

nirvana
05-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by nirvana
my friend.... from yr signature...hm interesting... my advise. SSB might be watching too. be abit discreet.

btw, i bet u know dragonboy? eugene

u at holland road or dover road?

got hear of PU-NEI?

dun say i kapo ok... another heavy weight is SIAM GU.

almost forget abt ABC market...

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:17 PM
eugin of course i know just come out 55 only,u also know them???well,this fucker no kanna before tok big only,say put place and venue but never come one,PM him for contact dun dare give.tok cock balless fucker,come lah fist wun die wan pain pain only,try already then knoe.why so scared???i not coming with parang ley

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:19 PM
eugin of course i know just come out 55 only,u also know them???well,this fucker no kanna before tok big only,say put place and venue but never come one,PM him for contact dun dare give.tok cock balless fucker,come lah fist wun die wan pain pain only,try already then knoe.why so scared???i not coming with parang ley

u want..i can ask eugin call u now.

as i said b4. be more discreet. u mind i kapo ask u from which station?

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:24 PM

ok...me off duty liao.

if free, we go lim kopi.

plus, u got any new of ABC AH-SIONG?

faster change yr signature .no point let ppl know ..
u know i know can liao

^_^

mamamia
05-02-2004, 03:26 PM

Very cute, give you my no.??? You think I making love with you ah??? Got come no come still too early for you to say. Since you so got ball, I PM you the Venue. Me still no meet fierce people yet.

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:27 PM
last time from pek kio brudders like freddie gan lynna and white skin steven,now already relax liao,sometimes still use fists and catch small fish,dun need to tok gang come outside steady one fight.: P
i also heard eujin kanna from salakau malay at orchard plaza with leng tao hui also.u ask him know me or not.xiao jiang shi.....: )

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:30 PM

now he reply back...
we shall handle this in the right way.
..if u got confident in me. let me arrange for a meeting for the 2 of u. no point scolding here.

ok?

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:35 PM
.....: )

ok...my advise..do edit yr post. as i said. this forum got zheng-who-rang monitoring.

dun worry, i know u r for real now.
as for who i am....

if tat fellow really wanna play it big. me and dragonboy will come

ok..me finish work... going out now..will be back tomorrow.
have a nice day

Rof|maoxz
05-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Interesting, need any refree? :p

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Very cute, give you my no.??? You think I making love with you ah??? Got come no come still too early for you to say. Since you so got ball, I PM you the Venue. Me still no meet fierce people yet.

anything...dun say so fast.

do allow me to kapo and get involve into this matter,ok?

however..me got to go off now... will be back tomorrow.

so u r serious to meet up. u can PM me yr contact.

mayb now u will scold me, who the fuck i am, y must u PM yr hp to me, then tomorrw i PM u my hp ok?

sometime, talk untill can fly sky drill earth no use.....

have a nice evening.

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Interesting, need any refree? :p

i hope u understand the seriouness of it now.
u wanna be refree? sure.....

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:41 PM
brudder,u also glk one....hehehe wads your name.......how is dragon boy now,send my regards to him.i already take out shirt liao.but anytime pek kio ppl will support.anyway u take care .see u tomorrow.dun need to fuck care this kind of tok big balless fucker.bo lampa kia.wait come out either call police or give limpei hammer untill teeth also come out.

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:42 PM
although limpei ex glk,but anyone or every paikia knoe wad glk member is made up of.: )u wanna try we can try,but i always see ppl too late to regret it.: )

mamamia
05-02-2004, 03:45 PM
anything...dun say so fast.

do allow me to kapo and get involve into this matter,ok?

however..me got to go off now... will be back tomorrow.

so u r serious to meet up. u can PM me yr contact.

mayb now u will scold me, who the fuck i am, y must u PM yr hp to me, then tomorrw i PM u my hp ok?

sometime, talk untill can fly sky drill earth no use.....

have a nice evening.

Thank you for being the middleman....This is between him and me, if he wants he can invite you along.

Talk nicely to him, he fucker here fucker there, mother also bring up to altar. I have given him the venue waiting for his reply.

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:47 PM
brudder,u also glk one....hehehe wads your name.......how is dragon boy now,send my regards to him.i already take out shirt liao.but anytime pek kio ppl will support.anyway u take care .see u tomorrow.dun need to fuck care this kind of tok big balless fucker.bo lampa kia.wait come out either call police or give limpei hammer untill teeth also come out.

the most scary part now is.... me is not GLK.

as for dragonboy, still same..dunno how to think... when he release..got come find me, tell me he wanna open tattoo shop.
tat siao-kia, still think sg is same as few year back...he went to holland V, ask his kin-nai sell vcd...
now, he go back work for his father liao.. better . me also dun have to worry so much abt him.

ok, got chance we come out lim kopi. ^_^

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:47 PM
DUN NEED TO TOK SO MUCH LA,WE ALL KNOE WHO WE ALL ARE ,U CAN PM ME YOUR HP OR PM NIRVANA YOUR HP.THEN WE MEET UP.TOK BIG NO USE.U BALLLESS FUCKER CALL MATA THINK I STUPID??HAHAHA COME LA,,,,,,AH GUA CHENG!!PUI!!!

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:49 PM
DUN NEED TO TOK SO MUCH LA,WE ALL KNOE WHO WE ALL ARE ,U CAN PM ME YOUR HP OR PM NIRVANA YOUR HP.THEN WE MEET UP.TOK BIG NO USE.U BALLLESS FUCKER CALL MATA THINK I STUPID??HAHAHA COME LA,,,,,,AH GUA CHENG!!PUI!!!

relax. told u.... let me handle.

milffella
05-02-2004, 03:49 PM
hmmm,how long u come into this forums,i come here to see see and try out some girl ,hehehe wad bout you your name and where u from last time??: P

nirvana
05-02-2004, 03:53 PM
Thank you for being the middleman....This is between him and me, if he wants he can invite you along.

Talk nicely to him, he fucker here fucker there, mother also bring up to altar. I have given him the venue waiting for his reply.

let arrange for a neutrate ground.

both of u give me some face... pm me yr contact.

venue will be at GL ok?

me suppose to leave at 3pm... but now, see u 2 guy like this....

ok..me very late for my appointment liao... hoepfully, tomorrow morning when i return, my PM box will have both of yr hp number.

XIE XIE

note....CEO SAMMYBOY dun like to see this kind of stuff in his forum.

so pls, no more quarrel here... we shall meet soon in the real world.

XiaoHoUzi83
06-02-2004, 02:08 AM
allow me to be kaypo...
no point Arguing over such trival matters....
this whole bloody thing started when A is not happy with B's
nothin in contribution....
Rome is not built in one day (did i use it correctly??)
frm such a small matter why blow the Matter so big?

if both of u wanna meet maybe can talk things over..
trash out ur differences and have a spar if talking is useless...

after that both r brothers again if not just dun cross into each other's path...

meeting in such hostile condition would be a lose lose condition

XiaoHoUzi83
06-02-2004, 02:11 AM
also dun be a f*cker and call police over this matter.....

paikia all jiang dao li one... u not happy come out 1 v 1
maybe both of you will be able to find a fren in one another!

just dun hope this arguement ends in bloodshed

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 04:11 AM
let arrange for a neutrate ground.

both of u give me some face... pm me yr contact.

venue will be at GL ok?

me suppose to leave at 3pm... but now, see u 2 guy like this....

ok..me very late for my appointment liao... hoepfully, tomorrow morning when i return, my PM box will have both of yr hp number.

XIE XIE

note....CEO SAMMYBOY dun like to see this kind of stuff in his forum.

so pls, no more quarrel here... we shall meet soon in the real world.

Bro Nirvana, remember to post the FR after you manage to put them together... too bad its tomorrow, I will be in JB liao, if not surely more exciting than watching orgy liao.

Pai say arr for being kay poh here, it seems to me Bro Nirvana more excited than mamamia in the meetup... haahahahahah

I prefer fight cok than fight fist, get them a gal each and see who can whack the most, the loser pay all... better this way right? No one get hurt, get to contribute to the economy of commercial sex and the loser will surely get sick with the word fuxk for some time. hahahahah :D

nirvana
06-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Bro Nirvana, remember to post the FR after you manage to put them together... too bad its tomorrow, I will be in JB liao, if not surely more exciting than watching orgy liao.

Pai say arr for being kay poh here, it seems to me Bro Nirvana more excited than mamamia in the meetup... haahahahahah

I prefer fight cok than fight fist, get them a gal each and see who can whack the most, the loser pay all... better this way right? No one get hurt, get to contribute to the economy of commercial sex and the loser will surely get sick with the word fuxk for some time. hahahahah :D

wah lau..this kind of action...is wat i grown up with. it bring out the animal in me.

next wed..i shall try to spare some time on wed, so long didnt join cunt hunt. paiseh. plus, i also need more info on penang.
^_^

nirvana
06-02-2004, 08:18 AM
the 2 guy.... i had just PM u my HP number, pls only reply via sms. thanks.

if possible, we shall meet up tomorrow 07th feb, sat or 08th feb.

tea and kopi on me.

^_^

nirvana
06-02-2004, 09:49 AM
fri 06th. 936am. recieved mamamia PM after i PM him 30 min ago.

so,
mamamia, got to let u know..i not on who side.

in fact, it is sad to see think turn out in this way.

PEACE is wat i alway hope 1st.

may u dun like his way to talking..in fact, i believe most of the samster also dun like his way of chat. very AH BENGZ style.
but, wat to do.... he is a ah beng. no doubt abt it.
at least, he is wat he is...
i can say, watever he dare to say, he dare to do it. this is wat i like abt him.

in this forum, there is a lot of pretender, ah pig ah dog.
talk machaim like a 70's shanghai gangster, --anyone remeber dunlop ? say untill know this know tat, sit here sit there...

ask to meet him... excuses alot.

yr case with him is a small matter,
we chinese say... fight already then bcome better.

come, my treat for kopi and a handshake from both of u...
since u recently not free, then u mind tell me a month tat u r able to meet me?

---------for every action, there is a reaction, think b4 u act-----------

^_^

u have my hp now....sms me when u free to meet. xie xie

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 12:12 PM
wah lau..this kind of action...is wat i grown up with. it bring out the animal in me.

next wed..i shall try to spare some time on wed, so long didnt join cunt hunt. paiseh. plus, i also need more info on penang.
^_^

yeah, next Wed or non-mission day could be better bcos I have other plans to discuss as well. Probably after your work on Mon or Tues is not a problem too.

No problem on the Pg, when is your trip., perhaps I could help you to make the arrangment.. my network is far reaching to Pg and Hdy ;)

nirvana
06-02-2004, 12:15 PM
yeah, next Wed or non-mission day could be better bcps I have other plans to discuss as well.

No problem on the Pg, when is your trip., perhaps I could help you to make the arrangment.. my network is far reaching to Pg and Hdy ;)

i know u sure will help..me leaving on the 20th 9pm. any normal hotel there?

milffella
06-02-2004, 09:55 PM
yo brudder,sorry was busy yesterday,well,also cool down also.small quarrel no problem with me.but if that guy insist to kanna with me then i anytime say ok.anyway can u contact me at my hp number which i pm u.u are teng gina hehe.how is ah jay and ah mong they all.u wihich station.desker road sebor

skingmoo
06-02-2004, 11:12 PM
went down to health point to take a look...saw the indian lady......really cannot make it.
:(
ran away veri veri fast.

there are two shops beside this shop....one got 2 old aunties...the other one got 1 old auntie....don't know whether got young girls inside or not...also don't dare to try.

milffella
07-02-2004, 01:24 AM
hey mrdevil ,i like your pic below the nick,where and how can i put the pic like this below my nick??

MrDevil
07-02-2004, 06:12 AM
i know u sure will help..me leaving on the 20th 9pm. any normal hotel there?

pai seh, your message not clear.. If you leaving Spore on 20th at 9pm by coach or flight? If by flight, you should touch down Bayan Lepas Airport and if you intend to travel north, I will suggest for you to stay near Komtar Complex where the main bus terminal is. There is Shangri la Hotel is just beside. Otherwise, there are couple of smaller hotel surrounding.

For your convenience, here is the map for you

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/ - Pg overview

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/georgetown.htm - George Town (Pg city)

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/chulia.htm - Komtar Surrounding

I thought you wanna to go Hatyai?

MrDevil
07-02-2004, 06:14 AM
hey mrdevil ,i like your pic below the nick,where and how can i put the pic like this below my nick??

MrDevil i like your face

hahaha.. i tot why you like my face...

Adding avatar is a pretty troublesome process. Bro Darkstar has posted a detail step by step instruction to do that recently, perhaps you can check with him. It is really a long long steps.

nirvana
07-02-2004, 07:56 AM
yo brudder,sorry was busy yesterday,well,also cool down also.small quarrel no problem with me.but if that guy insist to kanna with me then i anytime say ok.anyway can u contact me at my hp number which i pm u.u are teng gina hehe.how is ah jay and ah mong they all.u wihich station.desker road sebor

yo, another scary part, me is also not a TENG YAO. it is not everyday those guy let a outside into there to work. apart from petain, i also spend a few week working on deasker road.

this HC is located @ 7 mile, got hear of david lee? or jiao-min(bird face)? the SKT" tiger" also a close friend of me. ^_^

yah, cool down, it is just a small matter.
yo, recieved yr PM. got yr contact liao.

nirvana
07-02-2004, 07:58 AM
pai seh, your message not clear.. If you leaving Spore on 20th at 9pm by coach or flight? If by flight, you should touch down Bayan Lepas Airport and if you intend to travel north, I will suggest for you to stay near Komtar Complex where the main bus terminal is. There is Shangri la Hotel is just beside. Otherwise, there are couple of smaller hotel surrounding.

For your convenience, here is the map for you

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/ - Pg overview

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/georgetown.htm - George Town (Pg city)

http://www.penang-hotels.com/maps/chulia.htm - Komtar Surrounding

I thought you wanna to go Hatyai?

sticky said thai got bird flu.... so we just go penang walk walk lor.
wow...useful info from u.
thanks

darkstar
07-02-2004, 11:56 AM
MrDevil i like your face

hahaha.. i tot why you like my face...

Adding avatar is a pretty troublesome process. Bro Darkstar has posted a detail step by step instruction to do that recently, perhaps you can check with him. It is really a long long steps.

hahaha... here's the link:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14560&perpage=15&pagenumber=19

scroll down to the middle of the page - i did a small description on how to put on the avatar... its not easy unless u know some computer tricks...a few bros tried n were successful..
anw, bro milfella, if u need more help can sms me - i will guide u thru personnally - i pm u my hp no liao..

MrDevil
07-02-2004, 12:07 PM
sticky said thai got bird flu.... so we just go penang walk walk lor.
wow...useful info from u.
thanks

if you intend to stay in Pg only, Batu Ferringhi has a nice beach. There are dozen of hotels along the beach.

nirvana
07-02-2004, 12:09 PM
if you intend to stay in Pg only, Batu Ferringhi has a nice beach. There are dozen of hotels along the beach.

yah..saw the web site..nice place. budget also.

kam sia.

LiNpEh
12-02-2004, 03:42 PM
yah..saw the web site..nice place. budget also.

kam sia.

Try staying at the hotels near Komtar... good place to cheong at nite... Shangri La not that ex.. can book on the net...

I was also thinkning of heading to Pg with friends to party... but dunno which spot... heard from friends that quite happening but then me ex from there... dowan to chance on meetin her otherwise... siao liao...

nirvana
14-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by LiNpEh
Try staying at the hotels near Komtar... good place to cheong at nite... Shangri La not that ex.. can book on the net...

I was also thinkning of heading to Pg with friends to party... but dunno which spot... heard from friends that quite happening but then me ex from there... dowan to chance on meetin her otherwise... siao liao...

Thanks for yr info too. ^_^

nirvana
16-02-2004, 10:26 AM

i also heard eujin kanna from s**** m**** at orchard plaza with leng t** h** also......: )

saw eugin last nite...
well, tat nite @ orchard plaza, only 5 of them. the rival gang got abt 50 guy.

after a good solid round of action, then he realise he kana a stab on his chest. luckily not on the side of his heart. get 9 neddle this time. ^_^

milffella
16-02-2004, 02:11 PM
you mean solid sandwish hahaha,50 against 5.means 1 against 10.
not a fight it is a rampage.lol

nirvana
16-02-2004, 02:20 PM
you mean solid sandwish hahaha,50 against 5.means 1 against 10.
not a fight it is a rampage.lol

this kind of game... is..who dare win.
tonite u not joining us @ gl?

milffella
16-02-2004, 05:56 PM
duty till 7,by the time reach home 740,eat and bath 8.30.meet at midnite can":P

nirvana
16-02-2004, 06:39 PM
duty till 7,by the time reach home 740,eat and bath 8.30.meet at midnite can":P

paiseh..i sleep b4 midnite ^_^

milffella
17-02-2004, 10:39 PM
eh nirvana,these people bo lampa ley,tok so much yet jio them no guts.i small size skinny and bespectacled fella also scared meh.really bo lampa ley.

nirvana
18-02-2004, 03:35 AM
eh nirvana,these people bo lampa ley,tok so much yet jio them no guts.i small size skinny and bespectacled fella also scared meh.really bo lampa ley.

best is wat u know? they dare not come out meet, still dare say we big bully here.

told them many time, dun have such big head, pls dun wear a big hat.

^_^

milffella
20-02-2004, 04:24 PM
going to where bo jio.overseas happening hur.hehehehe.call me up

bonsoir
20-02-2004, 09:12 PM

wah liao eh....

ho sim lah, mamamia>???? i am currently sitting in office..after hard days work and meetings and project planning...

THEN?..i see this, seems like u the first to start flaming him lah...

Actually, i kinda enjoy his postings...very real,authentic..and no nonsense type...

So, aiyah...just go to another post/thread lah, u still new samster right? u would like to contribute to this forum right?? with ur super FRs right?? and for people or bros here to appreciate you right?

also, take it easy lah young man.... (think i can qualify lah cos am 35 yrs old this year lah)...

don be so easily provoked? u need to tao liang abit...

Go write us a good fr leh? hhhahhahhehehehe...

take care and take it easy lah..

IN the MEANWHILE, to brother MILF! keep those FR's coming leh.... swee swee bo chow chwee! hehehehhe

Cheers!
Formerly known as LUMBAR ONE in the old sammy's forum...heee:cool:

milffella
20-02-2004, 10:16 PM
hi , by the way u seemed old bird here,know of anyone around here???especially mamamia????