PDA

View Full Version : [#1) Lust. #2) Milk. #3) Ex.] My stories :D

LustF_ck
14-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Hey all. Firstly I’d like to say a big sorry for not updating. Work got busy and everything. Took leave today and remembered it’s been so long since I updated my story. So I’m back!

And before I go further, I’d like to say something. I won’t be giving out any contacts.

So I’m gonna repeat Naomi’s story again in further detail (with a bit of edits & extras).

Chapter 1

A few months ago, I got a job interview at a local company. When I went for the interview, I was told to wait at the receptions as the interview-er (Naomi) had gone for her lunch break (or toilet I cant remember).

I was waiting around the receptions and then Naomi stepped in. My first comments on her was she was damn fucking hot. Her tight black skirt reached just above her knees and there was a slit at the sides, showing off her smooth and slender stocking-less legs. Just looking at her legs made me hard.

As I glanced up I nearly nosebled. She was wearing those satin-ish kind of white blouse. Through it I could clearly see a black bra. And further more it only covered half of her breasts. The temperature was rising and I got a full hardon.

In my opinion, she was a mix between sexy and sweet. If you saw her you would want to fuck her too. Her black wavy hair reached down till about her breasts.

I heard the receptionist go *tsk* under her breath. She was probably jealous she was a far cry from this beauty.

"Oh hi you must be Sean right? Come on in." Her voice was also real sweet and could make your knee weak. I could already imagine her moaning as I fucked her!

I walked into her office and she sat down.

"Go on, sit." She signalled to the chair as she crossed her legs. Her tight black skirt hitched up as she crossed her legs and as I gazed in, hoping to gaze upon her vagina, she swivelled her chair around and dug for some files. Through the back of her blouse, her black bra was clear as ever and I could see the hook. I started imagining unhooking the bra as I massaged her C-cups. I started stroking my hard penis as she dug for her files. Was really getting horny already.

After the interview, I got excepted and she showed me to my table (I was already interviewed once by someone else). I was lusting for Naomi already. I excused myself and went to the toilet, masturbating. It felt real good, all that cum spilling out. But I wanted that cum to spill out in her, or at least on her. Lusting for her, I went back to my table.

Chapter 2

As the days progressed, I realised Naomi rarely wore dresses. She would normally wear a white blouse and a tight black skirt. Nearly daily, through her white blouse, I'd see a black or pink bra clearly (sometimes blue).

I masturbated often after knowing Naomi, imagining cupping her breasts and licking her nipples, making her cum and moan made me really horny.

I ran into Naomi alot and we often went to lunch with a bunch of other colleagues. Once or twice, I'd be alone with her in the lounge area and we would chat about work. As I got to know her better, I found out she was single and still pure.

After finding out she was still pure, I masturbated more, with a new thought in mine: Fucking her as her cum, mixed with virginity blood flowed out.

At work, Naomi would ask me to her office and when she crossed her legs, she seemed more than willing to reveal more than just her slender legs to me. Not that I minded it cus it just gave me more cum for thought.

I grew closer to Naomi day by day and the chance to see her naked splendour finally arised, tho’ sadly she didn’t want the real deal yet. One of my female colleagues was getting married (let’s rename her Cheryl) and she invited the whole office. Naomi gave her 2week’s of leave for her honeymoon that wouldn’t be counted for in the total number of leaves you could take. Cheryl was delighted and booked an extra hotel room for Naomi in appreciation.

Naomi asked me to help pick out a gown/dress for her. As she fitted on many gowns/dresses, I gave my opinion on all of them. Finally, she tried on a dress that showed off her breasts (and from the cleavage alone, I could tell her breasts were real smooth and creamy and I had more cum for thought). The dress reached above her knees, showing off her legs. I told her it was perfect (tho’ I could tell she was abit shy, knowing she was showing off so much, but if only she knew she showed me more…).

The wedding day was drawing near as Naomi went for some last minute shopping, for clear-strap bras, wedding gifts and more. She invited me along with her and when she was in the changing room, trying on bras, I’d get a hardon imagining her upper body naked.

Chapter 3

The wedding day had finally arrived!

Around 2pm, as I was beginning to get dressed, Naomi called.

Naomi: Hey Sean where are you?
(Her voice was so sweet, so angelic.)
Me: At home getting dressed?
Naomi: You know I have that hotel room Cheryl booked for me right?
Me: Yes...so?
Naomi: The room number's ---
Me: Why did you tell me?
Naomi: She booked a room with two beds for me by accident, you want come over? I know you live quite far from the hotel.
Me: Later people gossip leh haha.
Naomi: Let them gossip lah. You can come dressed casually just bring what you're gonna wear you can change later.
Me: Oh ok thanks.

So I brought my suit and got in a taxi. I reached the hotel and found her room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door, greeting me with a sight that could made my feet weak.

She wasn't dressed in the dress we picked, rather fbt pants, showing off her slender legs (sexy, real damn fucking sexy) and a white tshirt. Underneath the tshirt was a black bra, showing clear as day.

Naomi: Come in lah stand there for what.
Me: Uh admire you?
Naomi: Don't talk nonsense lah.

I went in and sat on one of the beds. The bed was real messy so I was guessing she slept in it.

Naomi: Make yourself comfortable I'll be in the toilet.
Me: Okay.

She went into the toilet. I lied down on the bed and turned on the tv. The bed smelt nice...smelt like Naomi. That just confirmed she slept on it. I was getting a hardon as I smelt the bed.

As I moved up the bed, I realised there was a black bra there. I picked it up and smelt it. Naomi wore it!

Me: Naomi will you be long?
Naomi: About half an hour or so.
Me: Ok.

I pulled down my pants and started masturbating as I smelt the bra. As I imagined Naomi wearing the bra and me unhooking it as I licked her breasts. I imagined her riding me. And then I realised Naomi was naked in the bathroom most probably. I started getting a thought...

Chapter 4

I walked over to the toilet, the door was closed (well obviously). I knocked on the door.

Me: Hey Naomi can I come in? I have a stomachache. (Such a lie.)
Naomi: Uh now’s not a good time, can you hold for awhile?
Me: What are you afraid I’ll go in and take advantage of you? Haha…
Naomi: No lah I trust you won’t do something like that, I’m just kinda…nude, I’m about to enter the shower, hang on.

Whoa even better! I stroked my hardon as I waited. I heard the shower on and water running.

Naomi: Uhm Sean? You can come in now.

I opened the door and hot air rushed into my face. Naomi was hidden behind the translucent shower curtains and through it I could see her silhouette. As expected she had a real curvy butt and her nipples were erected. Nearly made me cum

I walked over to the toilet bowl and pulled down my pants/underwear. My hardon popped out standing tall, if only I could have fucked her there and then.

Naomi: Don’t look ah!!
Me: Very hard lor you so sexy.
Naomi: You sure know how to flatter a lady.
Me: Haha…

As I sat on the toilet bowl, I looked over to the shower. Steam was coming out of the shower (just like how my penis was steaming ). She was now soaping her breasts. I imagined squeezing them and licking her nipples and I could swear cum was building up.

She then squats down, as I imagine sliding my penis in and out, imagining her sexy moans. And then I cum. Not alot just abit of cum flows out.

I quickly took the toilet paper and wiped my penis clean. At that time the shower stops. And her hands reach out for the towel. Her hands, coated in water make her sexier.

Naomi: I’m coming out.

She steps out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. Her towel’s tied around her breasts. I try and hide my hardon.

She dries her wet hair (whoa sexy). Her hair’s still wet after drying (what a waste of electricity lol) and she proceeds to the door.

And then it happens,

She slips on the carpet and falls on her ass.
I rush to help her, forgetting I haven’t worn my pants. And things got worse, or better for me. Her towel slides down, revealing her erect nipples and creamy boobs.

Naomi: Ouch…
Me: Are you okay? Here let me help you up.

I help her up.

Naomi: Thanks Sean.
Me: Uh your towel.
Naomi: Oh shit!!

She bends down and picks up her towel.

Naomi: Uhm Sean you forgot to wear pants…

I look down.

Me: Oh. Right… Sorry was concerned about you.

She covers up her boobs again and walk out as I wear my pants.

I walk out and she’s already in a gstring and wearing nothing but nipple tape. As she gets dressed (not in the dress, not yet at least),

Naomi: Uhm Sean you saw my breasts just now right?
Me: Like how you saw that.
Naomi: We don’t tell anyone, promise?
Me: Okay…

LustF_ck
14-12-2009, 06:18 PM
Chapter 5

The wedding dinner! Naomi in the dress was absolutely stunning. She was wearing a Gstring that night (when she sat down her skirt hitched up giving me a view ). I found out later that night she wasn’t wearing a bra (padded dress).

The evening passed faster than expected. After the wedding dinner, I headed up to the room first. Naomi was still drinking wine downstairs and entertaining guests (bridesmaid duties). I entered the room and stripped down naked. The bra from before was still there and I picked it up, giving it a sniff while stroking my awakening penis.

I didn’t masturbate cus I was tired so I went to shower. As I came out, wrapped in a towel, someone rang the doorbell.

I went over to open the door. Naomi stumbled in. I help her in to the room and lay her on the bed. Her face was red and she was real drunk.

I quickly got dressed and decided to help her undress too, so I dug inside her luggage for something to wear. There was only one low-cut singlet and a pair of fbts so I settled with those…

Chapter 6 - The Fucking

I walked over to the bed and knelt down beside her. Even drunk she still looked so beautiful. I ran my fingers through her hair. We were that close and I thought how great it would be if I could fuck her there and then (patience is a virtue ). Suddenly her eyes flitter and she's awake. She looks into my eyes and then without warning she moves her lips to me. We kiss and her tongue flicks into mine turning it into a french. We french for awhile and she breaks it, smiles at me, and goes back to sleep.

I pinch myself, thinking it was a dream but it wasn't. I licked my lips, tasting the remnants of our kiss.

I zip down her dress and take it off, leaving her with only her gstring. She wasn't even wearing a bra. I start massaging her breasts and she starts moaning.

After massaging, I dressed her in the singlet and went to sleep.

The next morning she didn't talk about the kiss as if it didn't happen. Instead she asked if I could go to the nearby shopping mall with her to shop after breakfast.

We went shopping all the way till after dinner. She bought alot (I bought them for her she said she'd pay me back).

As we went back to the hotel, I realised our room would've been cleaned.

Me: Wouldnt our room have been emptied?
Naomi: Nah I extended it by another day.

We said nothing as we entered the room. She dropped the bags on the floor.

I sat down on the bed and Naomi walked in from the corridor. She was in her bra and gstring and licking her lips.

Naomi: Come on lie down, let's continue where we left off yesterday. (giggles)
Me: Wha?

Naomi walks over and pushes me down. She then pulls down my pants and underwear, and gave me a blowjob.

I have to admit for a virgin her bj was not that bad. I cummed in her mouth soon enough and she swallowed everything.

Me: Naughty girl let me teach you a lesson...

I reach for her waist and jab her. She giggles and falls onto the bed. I reach underneath the bed and unhook her bra. Removing her bra, her lovely C's were exposed. Her brown nipples were erected. I threw the bra onto the floor and eat one of her breasts like a monster, my tongue playfully licking the nipple.

“Mmmm.”

Her hands move down to her gstring and starts pushing it down. As I did so I caressed her legs which were coated in pussy juices. My free hand helps (one of my hands are massaging her breasts) and soon she's fully naked. I move my free hand to her vagina and enter with a finger. Her walls start closing in and tightened around my finger.

Soon her body shivers and cum spills out. Her warm cum on my finger gets licked off

I then position my penis at her opening and slide in slowly. Her moans get louder (I'm sure the persons next door could hear) as her walls tighten on my penis.

We start frenching and our tongues dance together. I start fucking her faster (which wasn’t easy with such a tight pussy) and soon I cum inside her. Not stopping, I continue my fucking and frenching and soon she cums for the second time, body shivering in excitement. She's still moaning as sexy as ever and panting too. I move my mouth to her breasts now as I start eating them up voraciously again. I soon cum once again, unloading inside her.

Her body shivers uncontrollably and cum flows all over her legs.

The bed is full of white cum mixed with virgin blood.

Naomi: S...Sean that's all I can.
Me: Oh okay.

We french abit more and go to the shower. We fill the tub with hot water and soap and enter together. She lies on me as I massage her breasts and kiss her neck. She lets me and starts moaning again (damn her moans were heavenly).

After an hour in the tub, we dry each other and get out. We slept together that night, both naked, my penis was erected throughout (I mean I was sleeping with the sexiest lady I've met) and rested on her cold legs. I massage her breasts abit more and she moans.

The next morning, she wakes up and kisses me.

Naomi: Thanks for last night. It really made me happy.
Me: Haha my pleasure. You blow well for a virgin.
Naomi: My ex wanted to have sex with me but I refused so I blowed him.
Me: Oh...

I kiss her and it turns into a french once more. Washing up again, we get dressed and pack up.

Naomi: Let's do this again okay?
Me: Sure anytime.

LustF_ck
14-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Naomi #2

The next time I fucked Naomi it was in the office.

That day there was a vast difference in her dressing. She was wearing a white dress and her bra was white for once. It was as if she ditched sexy for cute.

That night I worked till rather late, me & Naomi being the last two left in the office.

I was getting bored typing away on the computer when suddenly my phone rang. It was Naomi and she asked me to go to her office.

I walked to her office. The blinds of her door were shut and the curtains drawn. As I entered, she stood by her table, crossing her flawless legs.

Me: Yes Naomi?
Naomi: Heehee come on sit on my chair.
Me: Okay…

I went over to sit on her chair and she followed.

Then she knelt down.

Naomi: You horny yet?
Me: Not yet, make me sweetie. (Did I forget to say I’m attached to Naomi now?)
Naomi: My pleasure.

She pulls down my pants and underwear and I thought she was gonna give me a blowjob but I was wrong! She stands up and pulls up her dress. Her gstring which was normally translucent to cover her vagina became transparent, wet with her pussy juices which were starting to flow down her leg.

She pulls down her gstring and positions her vagina at the entrance of my hardon. Then she slides in as I lean back on the chair letting her do all the work.

“Mmmmmmmm…”

She starts riding me as I reach for the back of her dress and zip down the zipper. Her dress falls off her shoulders, revealing her brown erected nipples I hadn’t seen in a few weeks. She arches her body in ecstasy and my hands move to her her breasts, cupping them, massaging them and pinching her nipples.

“Mmmmmmmmmm…this feels good.” She says as she rides me and soon enough her body shivers and cum spills out onto me and the chair.

She stands up and some cum flows onto her leg.

“Come on swap places. My turn now.” She says happily.

I get up and she sits down.

I position my penis at her opening and slide in. Her walls start tightening and her body arches in delight. I press my lips on hers and we start frenching while I unbutton my shirt. Her hands grip onto the sides of the chair as I pump her faster. The swivel chair starts moving slightly and I soon unload a whole lot of cum into her. My hands move to her breasts and massage them slowly.

The combination of frenching, massaging and pumping was getting to her as her moans increased in volume and her body shivers, letting out a whole lot of cum.

We break our french and I get up.

“Thanks dear. I really needed that.” (she says)
I laugh.
“My pleasure. Haha let’s clean up.”

I pull out a few tissues and clean myself up and she does the same. After which we both dress up. Getting a few more tissues we clean up the leather chair before the cum stains stayed on the chair.

“Wanna go home yet?”
“Can’t sweetheart, gotta finish something.”
“Aw. Then I go first kay?”
“Kay bye. See you tomorrow.” I french her goodbye and I gather my things and leave.

Aveiro7
14-12-2009, 08:16 PM
First to camp!

AD69
14-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Pitching tent here. Do continue.

eeemen
14-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Me too!! :D ;)

Roman city
14-12-2009, 11:33 PM
count me in.....good start:)

mickylwk
15-12-2009, 04:53 AM
tent pitched already and waiting patiently....

LustF_ck
16-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Moving on from Naomi (tho’ there are more but nothing too exciting), it’s time for the 2nd person I fucked. Not using real name again just in case her husband is somewhere in this forum :P This happened a few yrs ago so details aren’t so precise.

Alice - Chapter #1

Alice at that time was my neighbour (she moved away). We were rather close and had been living next to each other for around 3 years. She and her husband had just moved in next door as newlyweds.

The first night after the bed came, I heard moan after moan and screams of ecstasy. Soaking up the moans, I masturbated.

Oh heck I forgot my introduction on Alice. Alice is around 160-170cm and has a nice B-cup. Her pussy, like Naomi’s, was cleanly shaven but unlike Naomi’s there were a few strands of hair here and there (Naomi’s was totally clean). After she gave birth, her breasts enlarged to perhaps a C. But that wasn’t until last yr. She wasn’t the most chio sort but can pass.

The first time I fucked her was when her husband had gone out of town on a business trip.

At that time, I was working part-time and coincidentally worked very near her. She was working at a lingerie store and the store I worked at was next to hers (a digital store selling things which has closed).

We ran into each other and realized we worked next to each other and started having lunch together.

The night I first fucked her we coincidentally were allowed to go home at the same time. (I normally got let off after dinner.) We decided to have dinner together. Afterwards we went to have a drink at a nearby bar (should’ve been a Friday).

The drinks got really heated up and she had let me see her breasts many times when she bent down. Her white singlet was really enticing and I always have loved bra straps which just made me get harder when her pink bra strap slid off her shoulder many times. Many people were staring at us. She started letting people genghao her purposely. She wasn’t even drunk so must be on purpose. She sat with her legs wide open and her skirt was those jean skirts.

As the night progressed…

Chapter #1 end.

Sorry gtg. Will update soon. Thanks for all the comments btw. Congrats to Averio7 for being first to camp LOL.

rivergame
16-12-2009, 08:41 PM
keep them cumming bro

Thor
16-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Great story. Like it very much. Thanks for sharing.

myunclescrooge
17-12-2009, 10:59 AM
i'm pitching my tent also...

StillLearning
17-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Please consider my suggestions in green font.

Hey all. Firstly I’d like to say a big sorry for not updating. Work got busy and everything. Took leave today and remembered it’s been so long since I updated my story. So I’m back!

And before I go further, I’d like to say something. I won’t be giving out any contacts.

So I’m gonna repeat Naomi’s story again in further detail (with a bit of edits & extras).

Chapter 1

A few months ago, I got a job interview at a local company. When I went for the interview, I was told to wait at the receptions [ no "s" ] as the interview-er (Naomi) had gone for her lunch break (or toilet I cant remember).

I was waiting around the receptions [ no "s"] and then Naomi stepped in. My first comments on her was she was damn fucking hot. Her tight black skirt reached just above her knees and there was a slit at the sides, showing off her smooth and slender stocking-less legs. Just looking at her legs made me hard.

As I glanced up I nearly nosebled. She was wearing those satin-ish kind of white blouse. Through it I could clearly see a black bra. And further more it only covered half of her breasts. The temperature was rising and I got a full hardon.

In my opinion, she was a mix between sexy and sweet. If you saw her you would want to fuck her too. Her black wavy hair reached down till about her breasts.

I heard the receptionist go *tsk* under her breath. She was probably jealous she was a far cry from this beauty.

"Oh hi you must be Sean right? Come on in." Her voice was also real sweet and could make your knee weak. I could already imagine her moaning as I fucked her!

I walked into her office and she sat down.

"Go on, sit." She signalled to the chair as she crossed her legs. Her tight black skirt hitched up as she crossed her legs and as I gazed in, hoping to gaze upon her vagina, she swivelled her chair around and dug for some files. Through the back of her blouse, her black bra was clear as ever and I could see the hook. I started imagining unhooking the bra as I massaged her C-cups. I started stroking my hard penis as she dug for her files. Was really getting horny already.

After the interview, I got excepted [ was accepted, whereas except means exclude: all the candidates failed, except me ] and she showed me to my table [ desk ] (I was already interviewed once by someone else). I was lusting for Naomi already. I excused myself and went to the toilet, masturbating. It felt real good, all that cum spilling out. But I wanted that cum to spill out in her, or at least on her. Lusting for her, I went back to my table.

Chapter 2

As the days progressed, I realised Naomi rarely wore dresses. She would normally wear a white blouse and a tight black skirt. Nearly daily, through her white blouse, I'd see a black or pink bra clearly (sometimes blue).

I masturbated often after knowing Naomi, imagining cupping her breasts and licking her nipples, making her cum and moan made me really horny.

I ran into Naomi alot and we often went to lunch with a bunch [ a bunch of bananas; a few or several ] of other colleagues. Once or twice, I'd be alone with her in the lounge area and we would chat about work. As I got to know her better, I found out she was single and still pure.

After finding out she was still pure, I masturbated more, with a new thought in mine: Fucking her as her cum, mixed with virginity blood flowed out.

At work, Naomi would ask me to her office and when she crossed her legs, she seemed more than willing to reveal more than just her slender legs to me. Not that I minded it cus it just gave me more cum for thought.

I grew closer to Naomi day by day and the chance to see her naked splendour finally arised, tho’ sadly she didn’t want the real deal yet. One of my female colleagues was getting married (let’s rename her Cheryl) and she invited the whole office. Naomi gave her 2week’s of leave for her honeymoon that wouldn’t be counted for in the total number of [ days of leave ] leaves you could take. Cheryl was delighted and booked an extra hotel room for Naomi in appreciation.

Naomi asked me to help pick out a gown/dress for her. As she fitted on many gowns/dresses, I gave my opinion on all of them. Finally, she tried on a dress that showed off her breasts (and from the cleavage alone, I could tell her breasts were real smooth and creamy and I had more cum for thought). The dress reached above her knees, showing off her legs. I told her it was perfect (tho’ I could tell she was abit shy, knowing she was showing off so much, but if only she knew she showed me more…).

The wedding day was drawing near as Naomi went for some last minute shopping, for clear-strap bras, wedding gifts and more. She invited me along with her and when she was in the changing room, trying on bras, I’d get a hardon imagining her upper body naked.

Chapter 3

The wedding day had finally arrived!

Around 2pm, as I was beginning to get dressed, Naomi called.

Naomi: Hey Sean where are you?
(Her voice was so sweet, so angelic.)
Me: At home getting dressed?
Naomi: You know I have that hotel room Cheryl booked for me right?
Me: Yes...so?
Naomi: The room number's ---
Me: Why did you tell me?
Naomi: She booked a room with two beds for me by accident, you want come over? I know you live quite far from the hotel.
Me: Later people gossip leh haha.
Naomi: Let them gossip lah. You can come dressed casually just bring what you're gonna wear you can change later.
Me: Oh ok thanks.

So I brought my suit and got in a taxi. I reached the hotel and found her room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door, greeting me with a sight that could made [ make my knees (or legs) weak; not feet weak ] my feet weak.

She wasn't dressed in the dress we picked, rather fbt pants, showing off her slender legs (sexy, real damn fucking sexy) and a white tshirt. Underneath the tshirt was a black bra, showing clear as day.

Naomi: Come in lah stand there for what.
Me: Uh admire you?
Naomi: Don't talk nonsense lah.

I went in and sat on one of the beds. The bed was real [ really or very ]messy so I was guessing she slept in it.

Naomi: Make yourself comfortable I'll be in the toilet.

She went into the toilet. I lied down on the bed and turned on the tv. The bed smelt nice...smelt like Naomi. That just confirmed she slept on it. I was getting a hardon as I smelt the bed.

As I moved up the bed, I realised there was a black bra there. I picked it up and smelt it. Naomi wore it!

Me: Naomi will you be long?
Naomi: About half an hour or so.
Me: Ok.

I pulled down my pants and started masturbating as I smelt the bra. As I imagined Naomi wearing the bra and me unhooking it as I licked her breasts. I imagined her riding me. And then I realised Naomi was naked in the bathroom most probably. I started getting a thought...

Chapter 4

I walked over to the toilet, the door was closed (well obviously). I knocked on the door.

Me: Hey Naomi can I come in? I have a stomachache. (Such a lie.)
Naomi: Uh now’s not a good time, can you hold for awhile?
Me: What are you afraid I’ll go in and take advantage of you? Haha…
Naomi: No lah I trust you won’t do something like that, I’m just kinda…nude [ naked or in the nude ], I’m about to enter the shower, hang on.

Whoa even better! I stroked my hardon as I waited. I heard the shower on and water running.

Naomi: Uhm Sean? You can come in now.

I opened the door and hot air rushed into my face. Naomi was hidden behind the translucent shower curtains and through it I could see her silhouette. As expected she had a real curvy butt and her nipples were erected. Nearly made me cum

I walked over to the toilet bowl and pulled down my pants/underwear. My hardon popped out standing tall, if only I could have fucked her there and then.

Naomi: Don’t look ah!!
Me: Very hard lor you so sexy.
Naomi: You sure know how to flatter a lady.
Me: Haha…

As I sat on the toilet bowl, I looked over to the shower. Steam was coming out of the shower (just like how my penis was steaming ). She was now soaping her breasts. I imagined squeezing them and licking her nipples and I could swear cum was building up.

She then squats down, as I imagine sliding my penis in and out, imagining her sexy moans. And then I cum. Not alot just abit of cum flows out.

I quickly took the toilet paper and wiped my penis clean. At that time the shower stops. And her hands reach out for the towel. Her hands, coated in water make her sexier.

Naomi: I’m coming out.

She steps [ stepped ] out of the shower, wrapped in a towel. Her towel’s tied around her breasts. I try [ to, not and ] and hide my hardon.

She dries her wet hair (whoa sexy). Her hair’s still wet after drying (what a waste of electricity lol) and she proceeds to the door.

And then it happens,

She slips on the carpet and falls on her ass. [ previous paragraphs, you have used past tense, but this sentence you have present tense? ]
I rush to help her, forgetting I haven’t worn my pants. And things got worse, or better for me. Her towel slides down, revealing her erect nipples and creamy boobs.

Naomi: Ouch…
Me: Are you okay? Here let me help you up.

I help [ helped ]her up.

Naomi: Thanks Sean.
Me: Uh your towel.
Naomi: Oh shit!!

...... .…..

LustF_ck
17-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Please consider my suggestions in green font.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will be more careful with my grammar next time :)

LustF_ck
21-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Sorry for the delay. Went on a short business trip with Naomi. Will update what happened after I'm done with Alice.

Alice - Chapter #2

As the night progressed, things got real hot. Alice went on stage and took off her white singlet and started dancing, capturing the attention of many.

Once she came down, she told me it was really exhilarating to be on stage with only a bra and a jean skirt letting people be stared at. She said she'd never done it before as her conservative parents wouldnt allow her to even wear low cut singlets or anything showing more than a quarter of her breasts. I nodded silently as I sipped on my beer.

We took a cab home afterwards. While we waited in the lift lobby, she moved closer to me and her hands brushed onto mine. I kept silent.

We got in the lift and soon reached our floor. While she was unlocking her door...

Alice: Hey Sean wanna come in for a drink?
Me: Of more beer? Heh no thanks.
Alice: Nevermind then...

And suddenly she turns around and moves towards me. She raises her head and presses her soft lips to mine. Her hands reach around my neck and her tongue starts flicking in. I kiss her back as my hands start roaming her body. As I slipped my hands under her singlet, I pushed her bra down a little and started massaging her soft breasts (her husband must really enjoy them). Her nipples erect and become bullet hard in between my fingers.

As I massage her breasts, Alice moans and her hands move down to my shorts. She reaches in and pushes my underwear down. My penis hardens in her grip and she starts giving me a handjob. I continue massaging her breasts in circular motions.

She slowly increases the speed of her handjob and soon, my cum spits out onto her skirt and body. She pulls up my pants and breaks the kiss and moves to the door while I stand there dumbfounded.

Alice: Goodnight (winks at me while she closes the door)

I smell my hands and indeed smell her breasts. I wasn't drunk and dreaming! Okay maybe I was drunk. Just a bit.

I shake my head and sigh while I open my door.

The next day...

Chapter #2 end.

I hope there are less grammar mistakes this time :D

mirage_sg
22-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Nice story u have.. Keep it gg.
*setting tent*

leoroar
22-12-2009, 07:26 AM
nice story bro, waiting 4 more :)

makkau
22-12-2009, 10:16 AM
another amazing story:D keep it up

SneakyBastard
22-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Nice stories bro.

Doing your boss AND your neighbour's wife. Good job!

LustF_ck
26-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Nice stories bro.

Doing your boss AND your neighbour's wife. Good job!

You missed out my ex which is yet to come lol :)

LustF_ck
26-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Happy boxing day to all! And merry belated xmas too. Gonna continue with Alice's story today. Enjoy :D

Alice - Chapter #3

The next day was my day off so I spent the day at home watching porn and not cumming (was actually saving it for the night just in case Alice came over).

After work, Alice came home and knocked on my door.

Alice : Can I come in?
Me : Sure.

I unlock the door and let her in. She moves to my sofa and sits down. That day she was wearing a black singlet (not v cut) and a black skirt that had a satin ribbon round her waist (I suck at describing clothes sometime).

Alice : About last night...
Me : What about it?
Alice : Uh I'm sorry I was kinda drunk.
Me : Oh it's okay.
Alice : Well now that's settled I'll be going back. (wth so fast?)

As she gets up, I move my face to her and press my lips onto hers (no way was I gonna let her go). She's all attention now and shocked, trying to break the kiss but I hold on to her. As my tongue flicks in, she finally relents and we start frenching, her tongue twirling around mine. My hands move south and push her skirt up. I push her gstring away and my finger penetrates her wet pussy. They werent as tight as Naomi's and contracted slightly.

Her moans start as her hands move towards my pants and reach in for my hardon. Her hands do their job and she starts her handjob as we french. She was doing a poor job, probably distracted by my fingering so I stop and reach for her singlet and attempt to remove it.

She understands and we break our kiss slightly. She takes off her singlet and throws it on the floor and she helps me take off my shirt too. She then kneels down and pulls down my pants, starting her blowjob. Her blowjob was wayy better than Naomi's that's for sure.

She engulfs my whole penis in her mouth and starts blowing. Her tongue swirls around my penis, coordinating perfectly with her movement. Soon I cum in her mouth and she gulps it down. She gets up and reaches for the back of her skirt, pulling the zip down. As her skirt drops to her floor, her gstring is revealed, wet with her juices.

She takes off her gstring and smiles at me.

Alice : Close the door lah.
Me : Oh...right.

I quickly close the door, hoping none of the other neighbours see me naked.

When I turn my back, Alice disappeared. Her clothes lay on the floor as they were.

Alice : Sean I'm in the room.
Me : Coming~

As I enter the room, Alice had already turned off most of the lights, leaving only a dim bedside light left on. Alice was lying on my bed, her legs open, revealing her pussy. Her hands stroke her legs and she smiles seductively at me.

I growl and close the door behind me. I move over to the bed and climb on. I position my penis at her entrance and slide in. She grunts slightly as I move so I can french her.

Just then the doorbell rings...

Chapter #3 End

Tired going to bed. Will update soon. Until then keep the comments coming :)

WofWof
26-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Hope you will continue your story soon.

Artic
29-12-2009, 04:37 PM
well done...another camping site :D

LustF_ck
29-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the support guys :)

Alice - Chapter #4

"What the fuck man." I mutter.
"Ignore it, probably some scouts trying to sell you things." Alice says as her hands snake around my neck and pull me down to her. My lips touch hers and my tongue flicks in, her tongue meets mine and our frenching starts. My right (or left) hand move to her legs and stroke them, running a finger along her legs. My other hand moves to her breasts and cup it. I pinch her nipples using the betweens of my fingers and they get hard in my hand.

The doorbell rings endlessly and somehow adds to the atmosphere. As I start pumping her, her moans drown in the noise of the doorbell.

Her first wave of cum comes, bubbling onto my hardon. Her warm cum combined with my pumping makes me cum soon enough, unloading a stream of cum inside her.

The doorbell rings continuously, annoying me to great end.

"I'll go check dear. Be right back." I whisper into her ear. She kisses my neck and I get up. I walk out of the room and quickly dress in my underwear and shorts.

Chapter #4 end.

Will update tomorrow morning or so. Took leave tomorrow cus I feel I'm falling sick so I'll just update tomorrow morning. Till then!

ben1978
29-12-2009, 10:00 PM
camping ;)for more

makkau
30-12-2009, 01:22 AM
waiting patiently for more updates :D

LustF_ck
30-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Gonna compile up all the chapters of Alice and finish her story today including the second time with her. Enjoy :p

Alice

Alice at that time was my neighbour (she moved away). We were rather close and had been living next to each other for around 3 years. She and her husband had just moved in next door as newlyweds.

The first night after the bed came, I heard moan after moan and screams of ecstasy. Soaking up the moans, I masturbated.

Oh heck I forgot my introduction on Alice. Alice is around 160-170cm and has a nice B-cup. Her pussy, like Naomi’s, was cleanly shaven but unlike Naomi’s there were a few strands of hair here and there (Naomi’s was totally clean). After she gave birth, her breasts enlarged to perhaps a C. But that wasn’t until last yr. She wasn’t the most chio sort but can pass.

The first time I fucked her was when her husband had gone out of town on a business trip.

At that time, I was working part-time and coincidentally worked very near her. She was working at a lingerie store and the store I worked at was next to hers (a digital store selling things which has closed).

We ran into each other and realized we worked next to each other and started having lunch together.

The night I first fucked her we coincidentally were allowed to go home at the same time. (I normally got let off after dinner.) We decided to have dinner together. Afterwards we went to have a drink at a nearby bar (should’ve been a Friday).

The drinks got really heated up and she had let me see her breasts many times when she bent down. Her white singlet was really enticing and I always have loved bra straps which just made me get harder when her pink bra strap slid off her shoulder many times. Many people were staring at us. She started letting people genghao her purposely. She wasn’t even drunk so must be on purpose. She sat with her legs wide open and her skirt was those jean skirts.

As the night progressed, things got real hot. Alice went on stage and took off her white singlet and started dancing, capturing the attention of many.

Once she came down, she told me it was really exhilarating to be on stage with only a bra and a jean skirt letting people be stared at. She said she'd never done it before as her conservative parents wouldnt allow her to even wear low cut singlets or anything showing more than a quarter of her breasts. I nodded silently as I sipped on my beer.

We took a cab home afterwards. While we waited in the lift lobby, she moved closer to me and her hands brushed onto mine. I kept silent.

We got in the lift and soon reached our floor. While she was unlocking her door...

Alice: Hey Sean wanna come in for a drink?
Me: Of more beer? Heh no thanks.
Alice: Nevermind then...

And suddenly she turns around and moves towards me. She raises her head and presses her soft lips to mine. Her hands reach around my neck and her tongue starts flicking in. I kiss her back as my hands start roaming her body. As I slipped my hands under her singlet, I pushed her bra down a little and started massaging her soft breasts (her husband must really enjoy them). Her nipples erect and become bullet hard in between my fingers.

As I massage her breasts, Alice moans and her hands move down to my shorts. She reaches in and pushes my underwear down. My penis hardens in her grip and she starts giving me a handjob. I continue massaging her breasts in circular motions.

She slowly increases the speed of her handjob and soon, my cum spits out onto her skirt and body. She pulls up my pants and breaks the kiss and moves to the door while I stand there dumbfounded.

Alice: Goodnight (winks at me while she closes the door)

I smell my hands and indeed smell her breasts. I wasn't drunk and dreaming! Okay maybe I was drunk. Just a bit.

I shake my head and sigh while I open my door.

The next day was my day off so I spent the day at home watching porn and not cumming (was actually saving it for the night just in case Alice came over).

After work, Alice came home and knocked on my door.

Alice : Can I come in?
Me : Sure.

I unlock the door and let her in. She moves to my sofa and sits down. That day she was wearing a black singlet (not v cut) and a black skirt that had a satin ribbon round her waist (I suck at describing clothes sometime).

Alice : About last night...
Me : What about it?
Alice : Uh I'm sorry I was kinda drunk.
Me : Oh it's okay.
Alice : Well now that's settled I'll be going back. (wth so fast?)

As she gets up, I move my face to her and press my lips onto hers (no way was I gonna let her go). She's all attention now and shocked, trying to break the kiss but I hold on to her. As my tongue flicks in, she finally relents and we start frenching, her tongue twirling around mine. My hands move south and push her skirt up. I push her gstring away and my finger penetrates her wet pussy. They werent as tight as Naomi's and contracted slightly.

Her moans start as her hands move towards my pants and reach in for my hardon. Her hands do their job and she starts her handjob as we french. She was doing a poor job, probably distracted by my fingering so I stop and reach for her singlet and attempt to remove it.

She understands and we break our kiss slightly. She takes off her singlet and throws it on the floor and she helps me take off my shirt too. She then kneels down and pulls down my pants, starting her blowjob. Her blowjob was wayy better than Naomi's that's for sure.

She engulfs my whole penis in her mouth and starts blowing. Her tongue swirls around my penis, coordinating perfectly with her movement. Soon I cum in her mouth and she gulps it down. She gets up and reaches for the back of her skirt, pulling the zip down. As her skirt drops to her floor, her gstring is revealed, wet with her juices.

She takes off her gstring and smiles at me.

Alice : Close the door lah.
Me : Oh...right.

I quickly close the door, hoping none of the other neighbours see me naked.

When I turn my back, Alice disappeared. Her clothes lay on the floor as they were.

Alice : Sean I'm in the room.
Me : Coming~

As I enter the room, Alice had already turned off most of the lights, leaving only a dim bedside light left on. Alice was lying on my bed, her legs open, revealing her pussy. Her hands stroke her legs and she smiles seductively at me.

I growl and close the door behind me. I move over to the bed and climb on. I position my penis at her entrance and slide in. She grunts slightly as I move so I can french her.

Just then the doorbell rings.

"What the fuck man." I mutter.
"Ignore it, probably some scouts trying to sell you things." Alice says as her hands snake around my neck and pull me down to her. My lips touch hers and my tongue flicks in, her tongue meets mine and our frenching starts. My right (or left) hand move to her legs and stroke them, running a finger along her legs. My other hand moves to her breasts and cup it. I pinch her nipples using the betweens of my fingers and they get hard in my hand.

The doorbell rings endlessly and somehow adds to the atmosphere. As I start pumping her, her moans drown in the noise of the doorbell.

Her first wave of cum comes, bubbling onto my hardon. Her warm cum combined with my pumping makes me cum soon enough, unloading a stream of cum inside her.

The doorbell rings continuously, annoying me to great end.

"I'll go check dear. Be right back." I whisper into her ear. She kisses my neck and I get up. I walk out of the room and quickly dress in my underwear and shorts.

I open the door and find myself staring at a boy scout.

"Yes can I help you?" I ask.
"We're looking for donations could you please help? Our night has not been good and if we don't raise this amount of money by tonight we won't get any cip points." The boy answered.

I gave him $100 and he skipped off overjoyed. I closed the door and went back to the room.

"Shall we continue?" I ask while stripping down.
"Mmhmm." She replies.

I get back on the bed and position my penis at her mouth (69). I move down and start attacking her vagina with my lips, tasting her sweet pussy juices.

LustF_ck
30-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Alice (continued)

With my tongue attacking her vagina, her moans start and my hardon gets little attention. Her second wave of cum soon comes and she shivers.

Her turn to sexcite me now. Her tongue plays with my hardon and she engulfs it in her mouth. Her excellent blowjob forces me to cum soon and she eats up all my cum hungrily.

We get up and lie next to each other, hands intertwined.

Alice : Got to go liao.
Me : Why so fast? Stay lah.

I start kissing her neck to start her moans.

Alice : Stop stop, my husband coming home today.

I stop kissing her.

Alice : We can do this again next time alright? Fyi you fuck me better than my husband does.
Me : Then come again next time lor. You haven't reach your max right?
Alice : No lah but he coming home soon I scared.
Me : Then goodnight lor. We french for a while and she goes to the bathroom to wash up.

A year later...

Alice had just given birth to a baby boy!

2 months after giving birth...

I was at home that day, didn't need to go to work. Was casually browsing porn when I received an unexpected knock on the door.

I went to open the door and it was Alice!

Me : Alice! How nice to see you again!
Alice : Hi, can I come in? My husband's out of town till tomorrow.
Me: Oh sure, heh come in.

I let her in and close the door.

I turn back and she's gone!

Alice : In the room dear.
Me : You horny little girl.

I strip myself naked in the living room and proceed to the bedroom.

Alice looks at me. "So fast ah? Don't need me already lah you got porn."

Me : Still need lah...

I make my way over to her and pull her fbt's down. Panty-less! What a surprise! I lick her pussy and drink up her pussy juices.

Alice : Mmm...

Soon she cums and I eat it all up. Or drink it all up at least :p I quickly press play and the hardcore porn starts. The moans from the av's are spurring us on as Alice takes off her black singlet. Her bra comes off with it and I attack her breast.

It was then I remembered she had breastmilk. I licked her nipples quickly and it erected in no time in my mouth. I suck on to her breasts and soon her breastmilk comes.

"Mmmm...FUCK ME." from the AV.

Her breastmilk was kinda sweet and I drank as much as I could.

We waste no time as we make our way to the bed. I drink from her other breast and start pumping her.

Her cum comes twice and she shivers.

Then the baby wails start and I know it's all over.

Alice : Oh shit. Got to go lah baby cry already.

I get up.

Me : Your baby damn lucky lah.

I kiss her on the cheeks while she gets dressed and that's the last I saw of her. She moved house soon after and I have since lost contact with her.

Alice end.

That's all for Alice's story! Two more stories and I'll have nothing to post already. Bye for now. Comment and rep if you want please :o

eeemen
02-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Bro, waiting for your continuation!! Happy new year!! Cheers ...