PDA

View Full Version : Sunway Pyramid Tower hotel

no_1977
10-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Hello All,

I am staying at the Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel, and I really need your advice... I have been trying to read all the posts of the possibilities in this area, but its confusing for me... First time for me in Malaysia, so a bit unexperienced... I heard there is a spa nearby that provides some good service? But thats not in the Sunway Pyramid Tower Hotel, but in another hotel very nearby? What is the exact name of this spa, and how can i reach this by foot from the Pyramid hotel?

In addition, I would like to pick up for overnighter in a pub/bar... There are few bars/pubs across the road, but not sure if I can pick up there? Could any of you please advise? I would be very interested to hear more, and would really appreciate your help. :-)

Many thanks in advance, and hope to hear from any of you soon.

Thank you.

mv6tt888
11-12-2009, 05:36 AM
u spend me, i bring u go.. =D

no_1977
11-12-2009, 05:34 PM
what do you have to offer? happy to spend for quality

ken8864
12-12-2009, 10:05 PM
what do you have to offer? happy to spend for quality
well, all of us from kl manage to help you. pub i know 1 close by, with lots happening, spa has few, again, if u willing to buy us, we dont mind become your tour guide.
as long as u willing to spend, u can enjoy the fun.

xxxkaki
13-12-2009, 02:09 AM
just walk across the street opposite Pyramid...then u will see a lots of shops there...there got 3 small hotels with SPA...
1. Romeo Inn
2. Juliet Inn
3. Oscar Inn

dathinman
13-12-2009, 04:32 PM
just walk across the street opposite Pyramid...then u will see a lots of shops there...there got 3 small hotels with SPA...
1. Romeo Inn
2. Juliet Inn
3. Oscar Inn

That should be walk across a major road with 8 lanes and a divider. :D

Need to cross at the appropriate traffic crossing.

ken8864
14-12-2009, 10:50 PM
That should be walk across a major road with 8 lanes and a divider. :D

Need to cross at the appropriate traffic crossing.
haha, all of us are expert... :D

dathinman
15-12-2009, 12:17 AM
It can almost qualify as a highway. :D

Anyway, the place is called the Mentari Business Park or Mentari Business Centre. There are some pubs there. A KTV (might not be so happening or worthwhile). There used to be some hostess at the pubs that you can tapau. Nowadays, I am not so sure.