PDA

View Full Version : Jap Gal

BigD
29-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Any bro know of Jap Gal that provide special in Singapore?
I heard that their service is good.

buhl
29-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by BigD

yes, but don't expect to get what u see on the net or in jap AV movies.
PM if u need 2 know more.

best rgds.

fun4evergood
29-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by buhl
yes, but don't expect to get what u see on the net or in jap AV movies.
PM if u need 2 know more.

best rgds.

Can PM me .....I also want to know more......:D

darkstar
29-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
Can PM me .....I also want to know more......:D

u oso into sushi? must b syt oso, rite?.... kekeke :D

fun4evergood
29-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
u oso into sushi? must b syt oso, rite?.... kekeke :D

Yah Yah.....I like raw uncook untouch young sushi..... ;)

waypastprime
29-01-2004, 01:52 PM

Any bro know of Korean Gal that provide special in Singapore?
I also heard that their service is good.

:rolleyes:

darkstar
29-01-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
Any bro know of Korean Gal that provide special in Singapore?
I also heard that their service is good.

:rolleyes:

sms me wen u wan .... can b arranged

i omos had kimchi last nite, but was out of stock as last order closed so i had siao long bao instead... :D

waypastprime
29-01-2004, 03:41 PM

i omos had kimchi last nite, but was out of stock as last order closed so i had siao long bao instead... :D

Ssshhhh, bro! Cannot talk that loud.... I predict your inbox will soon be flooded with those 'Pls give mi the contacts' pm.... :D

rivervale3
29-01-2004, 09:10 PM

Can pm me too....

Me luv sushi n kamchi (if have??) alot!!!!

Thanks in advance.

madmaxman
29-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Please PM me the details as well, like both sushi & kimchi..:)

BEAST KING
30-01-2004, 12:50 AM
Bro..please pm me the details as well. Thanks alot.:D

fun4evergood
30-01-2004, 01:35 AM

wah !! since when u become OKT?? so when u ready to cheong ktv again? :D

darkstar
30-01-2004, 10:24 AM
wah !! since when u become OKT?? so when u ready to cheong ktv again? :D

the kimchi is just thru fren contact...yet to try her

i back on duty since wed...was in katong late thurs nite n dyn classic last nite...fren invite...not bad joint..quite class...mummy sys...mostly prcs

fun4evergood
30-01-2004, 10:55 AM
the kimchi is just thru fren contact...yet to try her

i back on duty since wed...was in katong late thurs nite n dyn classic last nite...fren invite...not bad joint..quite class...mummy sys...mostly prcs

Wah! cheong never chio....... u retired from MKT liao?? when going back? :D

wolfgang
30-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Bro Darkstar or others,

have you heard anything abt thai nurses "working freelance" at golden sultan offices. one of kaki's (an old man) jio me to go over the weekends and check it out, he say they provide specials around that place from $60 to $100. Can chit chat with them at coffee shop first, if happy proceed to one of the office for real action. monay back guarantee if service no good, anyway you choose what you see. nothing to lose....

fun4evergood
30-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by wolfgang
Bro Darkstar or others,

have you heard anything abt thai nurses "working freelance" at golden sultan offices. one of kaki's (an old man) jio me to go over the weekends and check it out, he say they provide specials around that place from $60 to $100. Can chit chat with them at coffee shop first, if happy proceed to one of the office for real action. monay back guarantee if service no good, anyway you choose what you see. nothing to lose....

Can PM me more info? :D

darkstar
30-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by wolfgang
Bro Darkstar or others,

nvr gone dat area long time liao... but i will not b surprised if true.... maybe other bros who frequent there can verify...

skyman111
30-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the Jap pro recomend. Wow! She really good. Learn so many skills from her, after I CIM, was surprised that she swallow all my cum. This is the best best BBBJ I ever hv.

fun4evergood
30-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by skyman111
Thanks for the Jap pro recomend. Wow! She really good. Learn so many skills from her, after I CIM, was surprised that she swallow all my cum. This is the best best BBBJ I ever hv.

Why nobody recomend her to me?? :rolleyes:

darkstar
30-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Ssshhhh, bro! Cannot talk that loud.... I predict your inbox will soon be flooded with those 'Pls give mi the contacts' pm.... :D

u r right... i din exactly get flooded but there were enuf 'can i have the contact' pms to make me busy...anw i onli offer u cuz u my fren...

to all other bros who pm me... sorry i din reply u ... i no okt lah.... the kimchi is another fren's contact ... dun think i wanna b okt, if i know u its dif story... pai sei

waypastprime
30-01-2004, 03:38 PM
u r right... i din exactly get flooded but there were enuf 'can i have the contact' pms to make me busy...anw i onli offer u cuz u my fren...

to all other bros who pm me... sorry i din reply u ... i no okt lah.... the kimchi is another fren's contact ... dun think i wanna b okt, if i know u its dif story... pai sei

Lucky I get to know u and so honoured about it.

Now that u have mentioned only giving the contacts to mi, I think soon my inbox will be flooded.... :(

One point to note: We only give FL contacts to known samsters. To reduce the possiblity of getting our lobangs busted! So, pls guys if u are interested, then join us...

darkstar
30-01-2004, 03:59 PM

Now that u have mentioned only giving the contacts to mi, I think soon my inbox will be flooded.... :(

One point to note: We only give FL contacts to known samsters. To reduce the possiblity of getting our lobangs busted! So, pls guys if u are interested, then join us...

the honour n the pleasure is mine.... :D

anw long time no cheong w u oredi.... hope we catch up 1 of these days/nites.... i was at dyn classic in selegie rd last nite... the place quite nicely done up but pretty quiet... i can see a few rooms still empty .... mostly prc gers, mummy sys, bonked one of the ger (L***) in her place nearby, total damage + sitting =200 - a little ex but dun think can get any lower at dis kinda place, infact opening price was 250-300...haiz

waypastprime
30-01-2004, 04:20 PM
the honour n the pleasure is mine.... :D

anw long time no cheong w u oredi.... hope we catch up 1 of these days/nites.... i was at dyn classic in selegie rd last nite... the place quite nicely done up but pretty quiet... i can see a few rooms still empty .... mostly prc gers, mummy sys, bonked one of the ger (L***) in her place nearby, total damage + sitting =200 - a little ex but dun think can get any lower at dis kinda place, infact opening price was 250-300...haiz

Well, I'm not pretty sure about that. Right now, quite tied up. Perhaps next week? How i wish I could cheong everyday... Haha... but that's impossible... Will let u know again... :o

darkstar
30-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Well, I'm not pretty sure about that. Right now, quite tied up. Perhaps next week? How i wish I could cheong everyday... Haha... but that's impossible... Will let u know again... :o

u'r not alone... no one can cheong everyday... else got gold hill oso not enuf ... but u'r right... perhaps next week or even later... unless i kana 4-d ... then i blanjah u.... kekeke :D

sgkingfisher69
31-01-2004, 01:31 AM
Worlfgang

Can have more detail?

where exactly in the golden sultan?
how doe sthe contact works?

etc

waypastprime
31-01-2004, 10:03 AM
u'r not alone... no one can cheong everyday... else got gold hill oso not enuf ... but u'r right... perhaps next week or even later... unless i kana 4-d ... then i blanjah u.... kekeke :D

How about we agreeing to blanjah each other if we kanna the Toto? 3rd prize will do.... Haha... :D

cyber69_x69
31-01-2004, 10:41 AM
hi bro, pls pm contacts. I luv sushi n kimchis..

darkstar
31-01-2004, 11:14 AM

so bro... did u finali had the korean buffet last nite ... fr leh

fun4evergood
31-01-2004, 11:20 AM
so bro... did u finali had the korean buffet last nite ... fr leh

............ :D .........................

darkstar
31-01-2004, 12:42 PM
............ :D .........................

y so shy.... fr leh ... or at least sms me ... 3some or 4some?

if its grp outing can post in my unforgettable fire thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14560&goto=lastpost

:D

fun4evergood
31-01-2004, 12:43 PM
y so shy.... fr leh ... or at least sms me ... 3some or 4some?

if its grp outing can post in my unforgettable fire thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14560&goto=lastpost

:D

Not shy lah.......... we had have 6some............. tell u later when we meet.....same place same time....roger ? :D

bodman68
31-01-2004, 05:04 PM

wah brother,

i also like kimchi and sushi leh...hahha...taste like wasabi??

JOENG
01-02-2004, 12:08 AM
i also like kimchi and sushi leh...hahha...taste like wasabi??PM me

lengleng1
01-02-2004, 03:05 PM

I also want!Can PM me ???

Punanilovr
01-02-2004, 09:53 PM

I kinda interested, how can I join u, bro? PM me please. Kekeke....

sexytoy.com.sg
02-02-2004, 01:33 AM

agrees

buhl
04-02-2004, 12:55 PM

Hi all, gd news for jap lovers, new jap in town - 170cm tall n C-cup, wow, me cheong first liao
oso a new russian gal, for those with exotic taste.
pm for contact if u like.
Happy cheonging!!!

best rgds.

sexytoy.com.sg
04-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Hi all, gd news for jap lovers, new jap in town - 170cm tall n C-cup, wow, me cheong first liao
Happy cheonging!!!

best rgds.

Wats the damage?

darkstar
04-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Happy cheonging!!!

best rgds.

wah.. me pm box flooded liao... u still not scared ...

to all bros who pm me... sorry i din reply .... maybe u wanna pm buhl instead...kekeke
he not onli got sushi he oso got caviar.... hmmm, dun forget to bring along some vodka..... cheers!

MarchBoy
05-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Happy cheonging!!!

best rgds.

Bro ur PM is full...Care to share..PM me

waypastprime
05-02-2004, 09:31 AM

to all bros who pm me... sorry i din reply .... maybe u wanna pm buhl instead...kekeke
he not onli got sushi he oso got caviar.... hmmm, dun forget to bring along some vodka..... cheers!

Playing 'tai-ji'??? :D

Merl
05-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Happy cheonging!!!

best rgds.

Pls PM their contacts, many tks!

buhl
05-02-2004, 11:08 AM
as expected, d inbox was flooded. those who didn't get thru pls try again if ur still keen.
to those who pm but didn't clear their own inbox resulting in reply failure, kindly do some house cleaning, otherwise u can carry waiting:D same 2 those who post asking to pm d contact, pai sei pai sei & pai sei bz replying 2 those who flood my inbox

rgds

buhl
05-02-2004, 11:16 AM

darkstar, we cheong so many times liao u ought 2 know by know bah, after what happened over the last 2 wks, what's else is there 2 b scared of?... i really wonder

me got new PRC, young malaysian ah lians contacts less than 12hrs ago, seen some o them, ur type, how?:p

nirvana
05-02-2004, 11:32 AM
darkstar, we cheong so many times liao u ought 2 know by know bah, after what happened over the last 2 wks, what's else is there 2 b scared of?... i really wonder

me got new PRC, young malaysian ah lians contacts less than 12hrs ago, seen some o them, ur type, how?:p

wah lau.... u know ah lian is my fav. malaysian ah lian some more...

buhl
05-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by nirvana
wah lau.... u know ah lian is my fav. malaysian ah lian some more...

ohoho pai sei 4got abt u...hehe, when can u unstick urself?
i'll request 4 them to standby for ur inspection. :D

nirvana
05-02-2004, 11:53 AM
ohoho pai sei 4got abt u...hehe, when can u unstick urself?
i'll request 4 them to standby for ur inspection. :D

sunday should be able.....

buhl
05-02-2004, 12:53 PM
sunday should be able.....

sure, whenever u free, but we go for tau hua 1st :D

nirvana
05-02-2004, 12:57 PM
sure, whenever u free, but we go for tau hua 1st :D

tat is the location?

buhl
05-02-2004, 01:04 PM
tat is the location?

wah ur phone got no batt isit? sms oso bo huey leh, don't like tt lah:p
location is near there, just round the corner...hehehe

nirvana
05-02-2004, 01:07 PM
wah ur phone got no batt isit? sms oso bo huey leh, don't like tt lah:p
location is near there, just round the corner...hehehe

hahaha..hp kana water.

darkstar
05-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Playing 'tai-ji'??? :D

hehehe... not tai-ji.... just pointin direction 2 the right mountain... haiz... must work out with buhl whether got comision 4 referals or not....kekeke

darkstar
05-02-2004, 04:08 PM
as expected, d inbox was flooded. those who didn't get thru pls try again if ur still keen.
to those who pm but didn't clear their own inbox resulting in reply failure, kindly do some house cleaning, otherwise u can carry waiting:D same 2 those who post asking to pm d contact, pai sei pai sei & pai sei bz replying 2 those who flood my inbox

rgds

hahaha... u working overtime liao...

darkstar
05-02-2004, 04:10 PM

hehehe... me sms u liao...

darkstar
05-02-2004, 04:13 PM
hahaha..hp kana water.

no wonder sms u so many times no response...

how - tonite 3 of us meet up for tau huey?

BigD
15-02-2004, 05:45 PM
no wonder sms u so many times no response...

how - tonite 3 of us meet up for tau huey?

Hi Bro, pls share addres leh!