PDA

View Full Version : maid do HJ on me

east76
09-12-2009, 08:43 AM
it's happen last month,since last year i always see this maid (indo) under my HDB block during after i'm finish werking at morning.but i guess she notice that i'm always look at her and smiles towards her but for few times she neve smile back at me.i'm really don bother lor rather she wanted to smile back at me or not?then after a few month that which is last month,i dont know what luck on my side.when i walk past her,she stopped me and ask me y nowdays u neve smile at me anymore??i looked stun and say HUH''...my replies to her today maybe i'm tired so no mood to smile.she know thats i'm married,tell me ask your wife massage ur back lor,maybe your mood will getting better.i said to her ''aiyah around this hour she already go to work and back at 8pm and by the time i'm going to work .she asked me later afternoon am i sleeping?
(me) omg are u crazy of coz la i'm sleeping later working mah..
(desi) ok la maybe next time i can help u la...
(me)help what thing??
(desi)massage bapak la...
(me)me looked STUN again..awak gatal ?? i said in malay.
then i said to her i really need to home and rest,scared ppl might saw us.

sorry for my very poor english,,to be cont wif very power story coming up.

skyline0522
09-12-2009, 01:01 PM
bro , where is your location ? good chance to have the maid free service for you ...maybe she like yours CCJ....HJ,,N Bj .... Follow by FJ....good luck....i looking for this lobang too....next time i go to your place jalan jalan maybe can take 1 also...:D:D

Lick Me Wet
09-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Camping for yr HJ story.

east76
10-12-2009, 09:48 AM
story 2 continue...

after that i with her seldom saw each other due to i took long leave bring my wife and kids go KL holiday for 5days.back to work as usually home at morning and my kids staying wif my sister-in-law hse for 3weeks.so left myself and wife plus my cute fatty cat.then happen i was at provision shop and happen saw her inside the shop.she tap my shoulder while paying my things.she asked me..
(desi) pak lama tak jumpa..(so long never see me ).
(me) ermm..terlalu sibuk la (very busy at the moment).
(desi) kerja yah.. (working yah)
(me)wah u here working as maid or PR or blah blah blah...
(desi) y..actually i'm working as maid here and i already working for 2yrs and 8mth.
(me)oic..but how come i see u like very free always at downstairs do nothing at home.(curi tulang yah) eat snake..
(desi)no lah,the hse actually got 3 ppl staying but every morning ibu sama bapak(owner)and only son.but the son always bring his gf come home.so he always asked me to go out if i wanted to.they always togther at home till 2-3pm then the son will call my HP to go home.after that when i reach home they when out and left me alone at home.the owner of the hse trust me alot.they reach at 8-9pm everyday except thier son always back at midnite drunk.
(me)so now what u gonna do?
(desi)clean up ur hse la..
(me)cannot la,u crazy ar...
(desi)so your body now feeling better?
(me)okok la,why u want massage me yah...
(desi)if u want me to massage u,i can gif u a try la..but at where to massage?
from that moment i'm really lost sia cant thinking where is the right location which she need to massager me.after that,someone call her HP its the son ask her to go home coz he nid to go out lunch wif his gf.then she ask me to stop thinking and straight away ask me follow her to her hse.
(me)are u crazy or wat??
(desi) don worry,they not at home and not that early he come home.
(me)ok la,i follow u from far distance izit ok with u?
(desi)ok...
kanasai actually the hse quite far 08blocks from my home and why she like to hang around my area??i see my watch time is 09.30am and normally i will call my wife if i reach home.after we reach her hse downstairs.she told me happen saw a couple fatty guy with cap and girl with big breast,and that is the owner son.they stay at level 3 #03-*** .so after 10-15mins i saw the owner son with his gf walking towards carpark which i sit at thier voideck stone chairs.my heart start pumping very fast as i walk up the stair to lvl 3.i really nervous at that moment looked like a robber with stupid faces act blur.
after i reach to lvl 3,i turn right and left to see her unit number but she as already open the door.i saw her waving her hand at me.so i quickly enter the hse and she ask me proceed towards her room.she locked the door and metal gate.as heart keep pumping very super fast and scared,she asked me not to scared.after awhile my heart pumping as normal chill down ...then i started to check all the room which really no one else inside the house.then she ask me to take out my shirt and i leave my long pants on.i lying at mattress with my face facing down the ground.after she apply me with that smelly oil(minyak bubut) on my back.walao eh...feeling so great sia..so long i never kana massages.from my top shoulder towards my lower waist she suddenly tell me that on the lower waist towards near to butt very hard to massages coz my pants are blocking so its very hard to massages.she ask to unbutton my pants so that lossen up can easily massages my lower waist.i'm very paiseh after i unbutton my pants.slowly and slowly rub near towards my butt and i can hear she laugh and massages me.i turn over facing the roof and asking her why are u keep smiling and laughing at me while massages me.then she said to me that,while she massages my butt she can feel my butt got hair inbetween my ass.my face bluuushing....she apply oil at my 6 pack of abs and massages my hairy chest and accidently massages my nipple.from that start i can feel something is growing inside my pants.slowly by slowly my didi keep growing and she saw it and i really paiseh...she purposely knocking my didi with her hand while massages me.she said to me not to be angry bcos she make my didi stand hard..i tell wat to do if later i go home oso cant do anything coz my wife is working.
(desi)i can help u ...
(me) help me wat thing?
(desi)bring your didi down lor...
(me)using what thing to bring down my didi??
(desi)but promise me 1 thing..
(me)what thing?
(desi)i only can use hand nothing more than that...
(me)are u serious??
(desi)up to u la if u want to...
(me)i anything ...
(desi)ok i go washed up my hands first coz later your didi hot kana oil..

after that she went to kitchen to wash up her hand..while waiting for her my my didi start to sleep already..haiz sianz liao lor..

(desi)ohh your didi sleeping already ar?
(me)my didi can sleep and wake up many times 1... lol....laugh

she slowy unbutton my boker pants and she surprise that me shave my didi hair botak.slowly she took out my didi and start stroke my didi slowly.
i'm really feel like floating in the sky...feel really dem shiok...
it's like more than 5-7mins she stroking my didi.as my hand feeling numb i think my hand need to hold something that to lost my hands numb.i slowly grab one of her boobs but kana rejected she said to me not so soon to do more than handjob.i can feel her breast C-cup,but to bad my wife more bigger that her DD-cup.almost 10mins plus i'm goin to explode than she quickly stroking my didi faster...
i staying bout another 10-15mins in her room b4 went home suddenly my wife call me HP.damn ...i faster out from that hse and called back my wife say that my bike down at certain area and my HP batt flat ..she trust me heheheehe.next day i saw her again at under my block voideck sitting alone.
to be cont.....currently still got 2mths plus to play with her before she go back to homeland..