PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe KTV in JB

Gostop84
08-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Last sat nite went to taman sentosa, went inside the KTV named TIAN SHANG REN JIAN. ask the girl incharge at the counter there, she said there are girls accompany to sing K, me and my best buddy agree to go inside. After a while more, mummy came to us n make us shocked. Only 1 girl is coming, somemore have to wait around 30 mins. Me n my fren frustrated then left the place by paying RM 150++ for 2 stupid jugs of Beer!

Then we went to Deluxe KTV, what a nice place to go inside. First time been there. Firstly, when we move in to that place, a lot of staffs will serve us. very class KTV. After go inside, a manager approached us and ask us what we want n the charges.

We only went into the small room only, but it is big like Sillypore BIG room! lolz. 2 permanent waiter served us! after a while oso mummy came to us! not much girls to choose maybe SAT nite gd business! but managed to get 2 nice girls accompany us!

the girls are not butterfly since they counted per hour they sit with u! so, for those who like to served all the time, u will like it!

Recommend: nice place to enjoy the KTV environment, girls not bad!
COns : charges quite high! but stil worth to try!

the cost total for me n my best buddy (4 digits) 1k plus!!

Interested to know more pls post. i will reply when free! THanks!

DLYAB
09-12-2009, 09:15 AM
so expensive if 2 people for 1k, most importantly almost everyone know how expensive deluxe are in jb. If u want same service but more expensive charge try de paradise in stulang :D Actually there a lot more entertain KTV in jb but i wont mind anything because its not me who pay the bil when i'm not going :p

Gostop84
09-12-2009, 07:51 PM
ya..quite costly, suitable for some sort of celebration or u have some business stuffs to deal with. Otherwise, u're a rich man that dont mind to spend! ^^
:)

Gostop84
09-12-2009, 07:58 PM
ya, DLYAB.. it is quite costly. more suitable if u're having some sort of celebration or some business to deal with.. otherwise u're a richman that dont mind to spend this amount of $$. :)

Heavenlly
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Deluxe sounds ex.:eek:.... Any other recommendation bro?:D:D

gooner8
10-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Earth's Heaven charges heavenly prices..
Are the girls there former Beauty Paegent contestants?:D

Gostop84
10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
TO heavenly,
there r some KTVs around tmn Sentosa, can read the thread of JB KTV n LSB in this site. SOme recommendations there.

To gooner8,
I picked the Girls' name Cawaii - no. 2366. She looked like small JOLIN. hehe. Dats my opinion la. Cute cute style. Ask the mummy for recommendation, but if go on weekend like me that day, maybe girl choices might be less.. unless go early. Not so chio like beauty pageant la.
:):D