PDA

View Full Version : Castle To Pebbles

enigma
28-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Brudders,did u guys know that Castle KTV at Aliwal St. is now Pebbles KTV? Went to check it out with some kakis the other nite and here is the FR.
Arrived at abt 10pm but find out that the place closes at 1am except on the eve of P.H.Sian liao.Mummy Sha Sha came in and immediately recognise 1 of my kaki from Pebbles.She told us that not many gals working that nite,another bummer I thought but soon to be very pleasantly surprised.So we requested for 3 gals,1 for each of us but she said that only 2 gals there at the moment and asked if anyone of us mind sitting with her assistant.Lan2,my fren said ok,he'll take the asst. mummy.Gals came in and intro,I sat with Nat,the other 1 with Tini and my fren sat with asst mummy Blue.I recognise the asst mummy Blue from my adventures in Pebbles,tried to exchange with my fren but he refused coz he's heard of her reputation.The nite went by,time for R&B oredi.My gal look shy but quite happening,ask me if I wanted any specials?I ask her how much,she said,$100 for BJ & $200 for FJ in the room.Decline coz didn't hv enough cash.She said price standard for any gals.My buddy and her gal Tini also happening.He ask for BJ from her and came within 15mins,not bad he said.She's quite young so maybe a little inexperienced.Now my fren who sat with the asst mummy Blue got the best deal.Maybe bcoz she's the oldest gal,my fren got a BJ and FJ for a discounted price if $150!Lucky bastard!This Blue looks matured but still chio and her service is 1st class.But she was quite reluctant when my fren ask her for the specials,she said she only do that to regular guest and maybe their frens.So if any of you brudders want to try her out,tell her that Johari recommended her to you.Maybe she's juz playing her game or what,I don't know.But she's definitely worth the try coz my fren wouldn't stop talking abt that nite and has been pestering us to go there again soon.The damage for the nite was,1btl Martell + room charge = $380.Tips for the gals & Mummy = $50+$100+$150+$50=$350.Total=$730.Not bad but like I said the place closes at 1am on normal nites.Well,that's it,my 1st FR.I hope it's ok to all you veteran brudders out there.Happy cheonging!

minahktvsiao
28-01-2004, 05:10 PM
ya,pebbles used to b very happening during seaview time?i thought pebbles mummy was cherry?she now at fortissimo for a few month oredi?last time her girls used to be power but charges damn high.since prc gals took over at pebbles,place closed down at seaview.if u r old regular at pebbles>tis name should ring a bell-farah,hazel,natalie.sad to say,all retire in their prime aready.mummy cherry at fortissimo has a chick by the name of eva,petite,nubile and wonderful.21 years old but rest of her girls now so-so.tis info abt 2 months old.stop going to fortissimo since one of my gal retire.

enigma
29-01-2004, 02:31 PM
All Malay gals bro,But all of them are fair skinned and very chio.Nat & Tini are only 19 or 20 yrs old.The asst mummy is in her 30's but still very desirable.

etnic
30-01-2004, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by enigma
...I ask her how much,she said,$100 for BJ & $200 for FJ in the room.Decline coz didn't hv enough cash.She said price standard for any gals.

Hmmm, looks like the price for specials about the same as at Golden City which is just nearby to Castle aka Pebbles. And yes, minah also :D

piichai
30-01-2004, 04:55 AM
The damage for the nite was,1btl Martell + room charge = $380.Tips for the gals & Mummy = $50+$100+$150+$50=$350.Total=$730.Not bad but like I said the place closes at 1am on normal nites.Well,that's it,my 1st FR.I hope it's ok to all you veteran brudders out there.Happy cheonging!

just went there last nite, my bill comes out to less than $250 for a bottle of hennesy.

are we talkin abt the same place? mine is opp another ktv which closes at 3am. my mummy is elaine

enigma
30-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Yes bro,I think same place if it's opposite another KTV called My Way Live.My bill was slightly more because we also had 2 jugs of beer.There are 3 Mummies there if I'm not mistaken.Mine was Sha Sha,Minah mummy.

vaxvms
30-01-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by minahktvsiao
ya,pebbles used to b very happening during seaview time?i thought pebbles mummy was cherry?she now at fortissimo for a few month oredi?last time her girls used to be power but charges damn high.since prc gals took over at pebbles,place closed down at seaview.if u r old regular at pebbles>tis name should ring a bell-farah,hazel,natalie.sad to say,all retire in their prime aready.mummy cherry at fortissimo has a chick by the name of eva,petite,nubile and wonderful.21 years old but rest of her girls now so-so.tis info abt 2 months old.stop going to fortissimo since one of my gal retire.

u mean pebble now closed liao or there all PRC now??

minahktvsiao
30-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
u mean pebble now closed liao or there all PRC now?? talking about the old pebbles when they were situated at seaview hotel.present location at aliwal i hav not been there but u can read other bros FR.

minahktvsiao
09-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes bro,I think same place if it's opposite another KTV called My Way Live.My bill was slightly more because we also had 2 jugs of beer.There are 3 Mummies there if I'm not mistaken.Mine was Sha Sha,Minah mummy. bro,any FR on this joint and damages?saw today paper they are looking for girls.if not convenient to post FR here,can pm me.tks?

vaxvms
09-02-2004, 03:42 PM
talking about the old pebbles when they were situated at seaview hotel.present location at aliwal i hav not been there but u can read other bros FR.

wat i mean wat happen to the pebble at seaview now?
chg management?all prc over there?

jgay28
09-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Hi Bro

can I know where is castle pebble ???

:) cheer

minahktvsiao
09-02-2004, 05:00 PM
wat i mean wat happen to the pebble at seaview now?
chg management?all prc over there? i think they shifted to aliwal street already

cheongkid
09-02-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by jgay28
Hi Bro

can I know where is castle pebble ???

:) cheer
Pebbles KTV (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/map.jsp?x=31109.6500&y=31555.3600&postal=199894&level=7&star=1&heading=1+aliwal+street%2c+chenn+leonn+building%09 %28199894%29&building=chenn%20leonn%20building&res=sukses%20:?x=31109.6500&y=31555.3600&postal=199894&level=7&star=1&heading=1+ALIWAL+STREET%2C+CHENN+LEONN+BUILDING%09 %28199894%29&building=CHENN%20LEONN%20BUILDING&res=sukses%20:%201%20-%20err%20=%20%20-%20new) at 1 Aliwal St, Chenn Leonn Building (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/property_preview.jsp?x=31109.65&y=31555.36&level=7&star=1&xyfile=&postal=199894&oldX=31109.65&oldY=31555.36&heading=1+ALIWAL+STREET%2C+CHENN+LEONN+BUILDING%09 %28199894%29&building=chenn+leonn+building).

cheongkid
09-02-2004, 05:13 PM
i think they shifted to aliwal street already
what bro vax meant was what is there at the former pebbles in seaview, still a ktv or what?

minahktvsiao
09-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
what bro vax meant was what is there at the former pebbles in seaview, still a ktv or what? no idea what that place turn to now.btw did u manage to find another 1?

sexytoy.com.sg
09-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Formerly Pebble are situated at Katong mall then shifted to Duke Hotel then Seaview Hotel then the present location.

enigma
10-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Aiyah brudders,the old place at Seaview Hotel close down already.The whole hotel is waiting to be torn down to make way for a service apartment.At least that was what the towkay told me lor.Anyway this place has a variety of PRC,Local & Matland Ah Moy & local Minahs of course.Better check it out soon b4 AV raid & close the place down after reading this Forum,hehehe.Happy cheonging brudders!

eternity
10-02-2004, 07:06 AM
yup...FYI
seaview hotel gonna be demolished.. so everything there no more... : P

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Aiyah brudders,the old place at Seaview Hotel close down already.The whole hotel is waiting to be torn down to make way for a service apartment.At least that was what the towkay told me lor.Anyway this place has a variety of PRC,Local & Matland Ah Moy & local Minahs of course.Better check it out soon b4 AV raid & close the place down after reading this Forum,hehehe.Happy cheonging brudders!

The towkay is call Jeffrey rite.

enigma
10-02-2004, 12:59 PM
Jeffrey & Steven.

vaxvms
10-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by 1111111.com.sg
Formerly Pebble are situated at Katong mall then shifted to Duke Hotel then Seaview Hotel then the present location.

WOW u Pebble support..........
really the know the history

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2004, 05:37 PM
WOW u Pebble support..........
really the know the history

We used to play number balls with jeff and steven is my ex colleague.

Nemesis
04-11-2004, 08:02 PM
after searching this forum, i realised dat this thread has been buried into the coffin liao n i would like to raise it from the dead!!

incident 1: was finishing playing billiard at golden mile one day n i saw a cab stopped by at the bus stop infront of keypoint. 4 ladies (believe they r PRCs) alighted n one of them caught my eyes. she has a innocent n cute look n her boobs is defintely a C cup!! so i followed behind them n saw them entering a ktv opp pebbles ktv...

incident 2: i happened to pass by aliwal street one day a few weeks n i saw something dat caught my eyes till today... there r 2 minahs walking by n one of them is the sexiest babe i hav ever seen!! she has a devilish figure n a CFM face. worst still, she wore a see-thru dress n i can clearly see her g-string... :eek: my eyes followed her like CCTV till my gf pulled the plug off... sign... tis minah has the quality dat not even windsor or boss ktv can fight!!

any brudders visited pebbles or the ktv opp recently? would appreciate an update of these 2 ktvs. better still if you hav been accompanied by the minah i mentioned above :D ...

teraterm55
04-11-2004, 08:32 PM
any brudders visited pebbles or the ktv opp recently? would appreciate an update of these 2 ktvs. better still if you hav been accompanied by the minah i mentioned above :D ...

hi bro have some info but is about 1 week old.

Pebbles - most gals roaming, has some from fortisimo, boss, k2. if you want any just give specification mummy will call and get you one if they dont have.

the other KTV is called Mayumi.. and no .. its not a japanese ktv or lounge. its jsut that its chinese name translates to english as mayumi (or was it called miyumi ??? ) anyway this place i saw alot of chio gals going in.
and sometimes the gals go over to pebbles.... and from pebbles to mayumi.

cheongking888
05-11-2004, 02:41 PM

Pebbles - most gals roaming, has some from fortisimo, boss, k2. if you want any just give specification mummy will call and get you one if they dont have.

the other KTV is called Mayumi.. and no .. its not a japanese ktv or lounge. its jsut that its chinese name translates to english as mayumi (or was it called miyumi ??? ) anyway this place i saw alot of chio gals going in.
and sometimes the gals go over to pebbles.... and from pebbles to mayumi.Hi Bro..... Any info on drinks damage ? Cheers.

Nemesis
05-11-2004, 06:48 PM

and sometimes the gals go over to pebbles.... and from pebbles to mayumi.

so these 2 joints r under 1 management? dats the case, r we having minahs n PRCs together under 1 roof?

teraterm55
06-11-2004, 06:26 PM
so these 2 joints r under 1 management? dats the case, r we having minahs n PRCs together under 1 roof?

this i am not sure. but sharing gals nowadays very common.
like the Golden Triangle (lido, appolo, cape inn) the gals run around freely.
if Las Vegas has business, all run there. Lido not enough gals, some will go there. TAM needs gals, they get from las vegas.. and if the guys want ST. they go cape inn.

but still for minah, i usually go fortisimo at liang court or superstar at royal hotel. better still make a Trip down to Malaysia.. all the minahs you want. plus cheaper :)

nyquist
04-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Went a few days ago. Think may have toned down, may be wrong. mummy talked abt how she dun want gals to be too wild. Gals touch a bit here and there, but no offers. had a lap dance. but, did not allow much

Which mummy u asked for and who are the girls in the room?

banana
08-03-2005, 09:20 PM
bro,any FR on this joint and damages?saw today paper they are looking for girls.if not convenient to post FR here,can pm me.tks?

bro how cum u so interested in this joint? got brown sugar is it?

minahktvsiao
09-03-2005, 04:47 AM
bro how cum u so interested in this joint? got brown sugar is it?
Wow so long ago u still dig out.that was 1 of my first minah joint way back in year 2000 wen they were at seaview lah.den my present batch was there last year for abt four months before shifting out of that joint,kekekeke

seven6
09-03-2005, 01:01 PM
u mean pebble now closed liao or there all PRC now??

bro bro bro.... u miss the place or miss the cum

cheongkid
09-03-2005, 10:56 PM
bro bro bro.... u miss the place or miss the cum
bro, u still around ah? tot u vaporised into thin air oredi... :rolleyes:

nyquist
10-03-2005, 12:46 AM
Has anyone sat with this local gal call yuki? Any FR