PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Indian house

divinebovine
08-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Okay, first off, please don't zap me. I asked the forum admin where the best place to post this and his answer didn't tell me, so here goes.

I see lots of posts about PRC, Thai and VN WL. They are all great, tried them all. But now where does a cheongster go if they want to find houses that just have good looking Indian WL?

Been to Petain. Not there. GL18, 20, 8, 12, 14. Don't see.

Soooo.....I ask here openly. I've tried to search the site on my own and no luck. Care to share?

Also, it doesn't look like any of the SBF sponsor providers carry Indian. I see Thai, Russian and others, but why no love for the Indian gals?

CelestialBeing
08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Because i think the only WLs holding legal permits to work in SG are the malaysians (not sure if they are still giving out new permits), Thais and recently the PRC.

divinebovine
08-12-2009, 11:48 AM
I understand that, but perhaps someone out there can suggest where ANY Indian sources are. PM me, as illegal posts not allowed here (that's again why I asked moderator where to ask this question). I just want a source for Indian WL's...

hard2
11-12-2009, 05:51 PM
PT, GL dont have legal indian house/girls. you can try your luck in the desker road in the little india area, be warned there are lots of ladyboys there :rolleyes:

Good luck, and if you find good one, please share with us :D:D

flamer
11-12-2009, 06:29 PM
PT, GL dont have legal indian house/girls. you can try your luck in the desker road in the little india area, be warned there are lots of ladyboys there :rolleyes:

Good luck, and if you find good one, please share with us :D:D

little india area u can find WL? mai tok cock la.
if duno is best u keep quiet. and anyway, TS was not looking for ladyboy,
then why bother giving desker as an answer? gong cheebye.

TS, i think u can only try your luck in FL dome 3 section.
i saw a few there. some under okt, some FL.
there are also Indian girls in some HCs. these are currently the places
u can find.

like the dickhead above mentioned, i dont think u can find in little india area.

Ragav
12-12-2009, 12:31 AM
yo bro u can go to kerbau road in tekka area...got alot of indians but sorry to say all illegal

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 03:38 PM
all indians are legal meh?