PDA

View Full Version : F cup MILF in town

cavemanng
04-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Went over to town and go around to recce at a particular building called Oxxxxxd Txxxxr. Went to the 3rd floor and saw a busty lady signaling to me. Paid entrance and then go into a room.

Name: Mary
Orgin: Qing Dao [She say drinking beer makes her boobs huge. Bullshit to me]
Look: 7/10 MILF
Boob: F cup 10/10. Nice to suck
Massage: Soft
HJ: 8/10.
Damage: $25 [20 mins] + $60 HJ [Initially quote $80 but negotiated to $60]

Interested bro, pls pm me for the location. To be safe, I will screen through before I give contact.

Sorry for the lousy FR

fengheshang
04-12-2009, 11:44 PM
wow an F!!! hehe too bad not FJ, calling bro haonan u go commando and try can breast F*%k or not.

Up TS for sharing

good fine cheers

greatsmokinggen
04-12-2009, 11:47 PM
hi Bro, please pm me the contact, thanks. By the way, she old?

cavemanng
04-12-2009, 11:54 PM
She do provide full service. I didnt ask because I dont think it is cheap based on the rate she quote for HJ. Her nipples are really senstive and she seems to enjoy it.

Existentialism
05-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Bro of course it's going to be expensive there... look what you've already paid for...!!:eek:

Damage: $25 [20 mins] + $60 HJ [Initially quote $80 but negotiated to $60

25 bucks for 20 minutes!!!???? Crazy. Let's not even go into the HJ rate:rolleyes:

At OT, mostly all the TN ladies have huge tits! The ones inside near the toilets even have some very attractive girls with huge titties. I'm there almost every other day for work and pleasure.. I see also very hard to tahan, hahaha. But remember where you're at... it's a tourist place with many foreigners going there. You will get fleeced.:cool:

If you were to ask me, I'd say bring your $85 you spent somewhere else. Browse through SB for some great big-boobs deals and with the same money you can have almost 2 hours of massage + hj/fj + hotel - sometimes 2 shots somemore:)

Even out of town TNs will get you at least an hour's massage + hj... but finding watermelons for breasts will require some time investment.

scorelan
06-12-2009, 05:18 PM
U are right man... But sometimes kanna sucked in by the 2 neh neh... :D

Bro of course it's going to be expensive there... look what you've already paid for...!

25 bucks for 20 minutes!!!???? Crazy. Let's not even go into the HJ rate:rolleyes:

At OT, mostly all the TN ladies have huge tits! The ones inside near the toilets even have some very attractive girls with huge titties. I'm there almost every other day for work and pleasure.. I see also very hard to tahan, hahaha. But remember where you're at... it's a tourist place with many foreigners going there. You will get fleeced.:cool:

If you were to ask me, I'd say bring your $85 you spent somewhere else. Browse through SB for some great big-boobs deals and with the same money you can have almost 2 hours of massage + hj/fj + hotel - sometimes 2 shots somemore:)

Even out of town TNs will get you at least an hour's massage + hj... but finding watermelons for breasts will require some time investment.

ahkong
06-12-2009, 05:46 PM
Bro can PM me her contact? Thanks! :D

haonan25
06-12-2009, 08:34 PM
wow an F!!! hehe too bad not FJ, calling bro haonan u go commando and try can breast F*%k or not.

Up TS for sharing

good fine cheers

nvr talk behind me, coz my eye lid will twitch! hahahah... swee liao lor... pass me ctc, i go chiong her F cup!!!

cheongster#7
06-12-2009, 10:11 PM
can i have all the contCTS PLEASE

bonsoir
07-12-2009, 01:58 PM
nvr talk behind me, coz my eye lid will twitch! hahahah... swee liao lor... pass me ctc, i go chiong her F cup!!!

bro hao nan,
i go there twice amonth to visit a friend's office....always see them waving at me....some around the corner from lift lobby on 3rd floor is see until eye balls drop one....(their 3/4 balls also dropped) but damn ex one la, cos always see ang mohs walking there....sure kena chopped one la....

so be wary hor...make sure u nego swee swee first, else kena roberto-chopped chopped...haha...

cheerio!
:p

rajjnu
08-12-2009, 01:38 PM
hi Bro, please pm me the contact, thanks.:)

eyesthatdrift
08-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Wow, with this sort of 'xxx' disguise, how could we ever figure out where this might be? :rolleyes:

Went over to town and go around to recce at a particular building called Oxxxxxd Txxxxr. Went to the 3rd floor and saw a busty lady signaling to me. Paid entrance and then go into a room.

peterpan123
10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
pls give me contact asap!
Thanks

hornboar
10-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Bro!!!! its an F!!! do share man!!!

buddhavv
11-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Can pm me her contact?

boobscrazy
11-12-2009, 03:54 PM
hi bro, pls pm me the contact. thks

secretthing
15-12-2009, 08:48 PM

Name: Mary
Orgin: Qing Dao [She say drinking beer makes her boobs huge. Bullshit to me]
Look: 7/10 MILF
Boob: F cup 10/10. Nice to suck
Massage: Soft
HJ: 8/10.
Damage: $25 [20 mins] + $60 HJ [Initially quote $80 but negotiated to $60]

Interested bro, pls pm me for the location. To be safe, I will screen through before I give contact.

Sorry for the lousy FR
bro, ctc pl...

michnx
16-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Bro wat the shop name or can pm mi the contact ?

SexCraved
16-12-2009, 11:59 PM
So Bro Haonan25 tested? His FR is damn solid de.... awaiting his gd/bad news with photo!!!

dildolong
17-12-2009, 10:10 AM
i want! i want!....which shop is that? or does she stand outside the shop? definitely wont miss her if she does! will recce today!

ahkong
04-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Any FR/update on this gal? I'm sure the damage is high cos is at tourist area.

Jlim
04-01-2010, 04:00 PM
Pls pm me the contact. thks

rajjnu
04-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Hi bro, can pm me her location. Thanks!
:)

Green Finger
04-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Any FR/update on this gal? I'm sure the damage is high cos is at tourist area.

Although tourist area, competition is keen, quite a nos of shops ther trying to have a slice of the tourist pie, but tourist are smart now, wont bite, they 'bo pian', local aso can, "bo fish, prawn aso can"
The rate is $25 can nego longer time aso & Hj is $50 can also neg to $40 , depend on ur skill. 3rd floor, 2nd shop beside toliet.

Very easy to spot her, as her boobies are outstanding amongst the rest there.

emokid
04-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Although tourist area, competition is keen, quite a nos of shops ther trying to have a slice of the tourist pie, but tourist are smart now, wont bite, they 'bo pian', local aso can, "bo fish, prawn aso can"
The rate is $25 can nego longer time aso & Hj is $50 can also neg to $40 , depend on ur skill. 3rd floor, 2nd shop beside toliet.

Very easy to spot her, as her boobies are outstanding amongst the rest there.

bro, u exposed location... knn... AV on the way there liao la... ppl wont know u r stupid if u dun act smart. :mad: for that u deserved my zap!

cavemanng
04-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Shit! I never disclose the location to him. Jialat

Green Finger
04-01-2010, 08:38 PM
bro, u exposed location... knn... AV on the way there liao la... ppl wont know u r stupid if u dun act smart. :mad: for that u deserved my zap!

For F...K sake, dont be blurr... u think AV is blurr....need all this posting of locations to whack.....dont act smart if u r stupid, pple wont know u r stupid if act smart. I wont zap u bcos u r stupid.haha

TrulyAsean2
05-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Actually that building is a known area lah.

But still u dun have to share till so detailed ma

Green Finger
05-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Actually that building is a known area lah.

But still u dun have to share till so detailed ma

Precisely Bros, this place is a known place, there r posts by others even more explicit and audacious not to say just only locatiions and what the hack is this asshole trying to prove... act tai kor ha! balls to him. Grow up man dont be naive and think thts how AV works

legskin 17
05-01-2010, 06:38 PM
hey, bro, i'm interested, pls share contact.

Green Finger
06-01-2010, 08:59 PM
hey, bro, i'm interested, pls share contact.

Its at Orchard Towers