PDA

View Full Version : New Relax Salon

funseeker67
25-01-2004, 09:50 PM
Just visited a new joint at Kandahar street a couple of days ago, which provide a brand new experience to what relaxation is.

This place is located at the junction of Kandahar street and Baghdad street, a newly opened I guess so, on the 2nd storey shophouse. There are a couple of gals there, providing both hairdressing and massage services. I opt for both hair cut and massage, cost is $10/- for hair cut and wash and $60/- for massage.

Was service by a cute looking gal for the cut, looks ok and next proceed to the massage on the next level. This is where the fun begins. I got service by 2 gals at the same time, one doing facial and the other gal massaging me. I wasn't looking at them while having my facial done, but when I open by eye, Wooo... both of them was in their underwears, playing with me. Cannot tahan anymore, did a 3some with them, got to play 2 sets of nice boobs and they make me cum twice in a row. They say jokingly to me that this is "SGP Burger".

One hell of an experiences for me. Will definately goes there again after the CNY break.

Damages:-
Hair cut:- $10/-
Massage:- $60/-
Full Service:- $100/- for 2 gals !!!!!

Girls :-
Looks : 8/10 (Average)
Bodies : 8/10

Stone_Cold_77
25-01-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by funseeker67
Just visited a new joint at Kandahar street a couple of days ago, which provide a brand new experience to what relaxation is.

This place is located at the junction of Kandahar street and Baghdad street, a newly opened I guess so, on the 2nd storey shophouse. There are a couple of gals there, providing both hairdressing and massage services. I opt for both hair cut and massage, cost is $10/- for hair cut and wash and $60/- for massage.

Was service by a cute looking gal for the cut, looks ok and next proceed to the massage on the next level. This is where the fun begins. I got service by 2 gals at the same time, one doing facial and the other gal massaging me. I wasn't looking at them while having my facial done, but when I open by eye, Wooo... both of them was in their underwears, playing with me. Cannot tahan anymore, did a 3some with them, got to play 2 sets of nice boobs and they make me cum twice in a row. They say jokingly to me that this is "SGP Burger".

One hell of an experiences for me. Will definately goes there again after the CNY break.

wah... what's the name of the shop, address???
what full service do they have??
PRC ladies??

lustyboi23
25-01-2004, 10:17 PM
hey brudder,
AV in this website also leh. u know. the next time u go all the gers ganna raided liao.

Oh yah, are the gers there malaysian gers or china gers? special included what? their hairstyle skills good or not haha.

pop00eye
25-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Dont believe

tanterry
25-01-2004, 11:31 PM

The price is unbelieveable... Cut & wash only for $10/-? Furthermore, a couple of days ago, i thought the price would have been jacked up due to CNY, no? Somemore, later the dual service only for $60/-? you left out another zero, right? :rolleyes:

friendly2004
25-01-2004, 11:54 PM
these are the same gals tt was doing the human milk thingy as well as making you wear expensive silk clothes at arab street I think..

the shop that has no name but always have a red cloth over their signboard

fun4evergood
26-01-2004, 12:35 AM

Hard to believe.......... :rolleyes:

owen10
26-01-2004, 01:10 AM
There was a posting on this salon some time back but has since died-ed. I find it hard to believe too. If haircut n wash = $10 I thk its bloody worth it .. n soon many bros will be making a bee line there.

MarchBoy
26-01-2004, 01:13 AM
YA lor...where got so good
Think i muz find time go and try...

jamesboy
26-01-2004, 02:28 AM
hi bros where is . cant find it .

noppensg
26-01-2004, 09:00 AM
Very likely that the Baghad joint has moved to this joint. But $100 for 2 shots is a bargain, provided both are FJs.

Bro dunlop, if u are reading this thread, do you dare to explore?

funseeker67
26-01-2004, 09:31 AM
Yes, the hair cut is just $10/-, which they say is newly open promotion pricing for that week only. Usual is $25/- for cut, wash and blow dry, still worth it.

Due to the excitment while writing this posting, make a mistake, pls don't flame me here.

Local girls and pricing is $100/- for each.

Do not know the actual address, but just goes right to the junction between kandahar and baghdad street, you will be able to see them, red banner on top.

pippo0305
26-01-2004, 05:09 PM
hey, how old are the gals?? the place is near with mrt??

FallenAngel
26-01-2004, 08:14 PM
$270 for FJ with 2 gals + massage + hair cut sounds real enough.

fastbud
26-01-2004, 08:53 PM
decided to check this place out for myself.

went for the $60 massage and facial and turned down the $10 hair cut. the girl showed me to the room upstairs. (It is a big room with 4 massage tables so I thought this was a straight joint) She gave me a towel and I took a shower when she came back she started on the facial. and before I knew it she had taken her top and skirt off and her colleague had turned up and joined in and whipped of her top and skirt. Man I could not beleive it both were fit and in a bra and G string and being massaged by two girls at the same time was fantastic (Really the best bit of the whole package). got offered and accepted the two girl special. servics average and a bit rushed but OK Will go back, but perfer a bangkok sandwich girl

Girls 8/10 But one had a boob job done for sure.
FJ 8/10
BJ 7/10

Cost
Massage $60
FJ $100 each
total damage $300

MarchBoy
26-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Wow thats a expensive joint...

How many gers they have there? Muz be very careful since this joint is so aggresive..

Bro, muz be careful when visiting this joint...think muz ask buddy to go along to "jarga" water..

Or not AV raid..that it..

Think i will give it a miss

schwing
26-01-2004, 09:50 PM
confirmed it is the same shop at the baghdad rd that offer KK Hospital milk and silk pants. but now it seems that they are offering additional service, ie haircut. soom i guess they have pubic hair cut service using golden scissors from middle east. :D

no matter what, i'll stick to HC and not waste my limited money.

pop00eye
27-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by fastbud
decided to check this place out for myself.

went for the $60 massage and facial and turned down the $10 hair cut. the girl showed me to the room upstairs. (It is a big room with 4 massage tables so I thought this was a straight joint) She gave me a towel and I took a shower when she came back she started on the facial. and before I knew it she had taken her top and skirt off and her colleague had turned up and joined in and whipped of her top and skirt. Man I could not beleive it both were fit and in a bra and G string and being massaged by two girls at the same time was fantastic (Really the best bit of the whole package). got offered and accepted the two girl special. servics average and a bit rushed but OK Will go back, but perfer a bangkok sandwich girl

Girls 8/10 But one had a boob job done for sure.
FJ 8/10
BJ 7/10

Cost
Massage $60
FJ $100 each
total damage $300

Well fastbud this is ur virgin post hor.
Registered since Dec 2001.
Another unbelievable.

The_Hustler
27-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by pop00eye
Another unbelievable.

Kekeke... another forum P.I huh? Hunting the unbelievables.

I'm very tempted by the sandwich... cos the feeling of surprise clothes whipped off is sheer thrill enough for me.

Anyone can comment on the looks of these girls?

Hungry for sandwich,
The Hustler

tanterry
27-01-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by pop00eye
Another unbelievable.

There's no restriction to the amount of handlers one may own, right?;) Haha, whos know? He could be a seasoned samster or the one that started the thread.

The info could be true. Maybe.. Master The_Hustler could help? Perhaps... Master Dunlop? keke

Okay, now for the prime clue: the joint is located at the junction of Kandahar street and Baghdad street, 2nd level.

slider_72
27-01-2004, 10:43 AM
The existence of this joint is true. I had personally stumbled on it once last year. If I recall correctly it was some time in August.

From the outside it look like a normal beauty saloon. The sign outside (then) said massage for $50. I was dead tired and wanted some relaxation. So I went in and was brought upstairs.

Same thing our brudders said here, the upstairs place was a big room with 4 beds. I was asked to change into the silk ali baba pants and lie on one of the beds. I was persuaded to take a massage and facial package for additional $10 and there will be two persons attending to me. I thought why not...

Whilst they were giving me a facial and massage, my eyes were closed. Then one of them said my hands were very cold and put it between her legs to "warm" up my hands. At that point, I opened my eyes and saw that both girls were only wearing their underwear. That was when the fun started.

I bonked both of them at $100 each. And yes, one of them had fake boobs.

While it may sound interesting to some, I would definitely not RTF. I went there expecting a decent massage and facial but was accosted (I would actually go so far as to say pressured) into bonking them. Their type of marketing style is too aggressive and I find that a turn off.

The only reason I bonked them was because before I could reject them, one of them stuffed her boob into my mouth while the other stuff my dick into her mouth. So when I left at the end of that experience, I wonder whether it was me who bonked them or they were the ones who bonked me!!!

Maybe I should charge them for my services rendered instead.

fastbud
27-01-2004, 11:38 AM
When you have eliminated the probable the improbable how ever improbable must be true.

Yes I have been registered since 2001 no it is not my first post but it is my first post in a long while. And the joint does exist.

I would agree with slider_72 it is an aggressive play and you leave wondering who fucked who, and much poorer to boot. But compared to having two girls in Geylangs it is not that expensive.

But it was an experience and something different from the rest of the bunch out there.

globetrotter
27-01-2004, 12:54 PM
Yesterday nite, had nothing to do, remebered this post and decided to give the joint a try.

Went down at about 9.30 pm.

Location of joint - junction of Baghdad and Kandahar Roads, upstairs, below can see a small poster advertising their services. First point to note - don't believe what you see - especially prices, what they display downstairs is the minimum charges.

Went upstairs, greeted by a chio looking late 20's chinese girl, sat down and took off my shoes, she then showed me price list - whah, facial and massage -

$60 for 30 mins
$80 for 45 mins
$100 for 60 mins

Since already there, opted for 45 mins, must pay first.

Then she led me to 3rd floor - at first sight, open concept with 4 (or 5) beds. She then asked me to remove my clothes and directed me to take a bath on 2nd floor. Told me that complete privacy assured - because after I entered she locked the entrance - I was the only customer - seems they service only one customer at a time. BTW, there were 2 girls only.

Followed instructions and took bath, then went upstairs to lie down on massage bed. A girl then did a facial for me. Facial was quite nice. Halfway during the facial, the other girl came up and started to massage my legs. My eyes were then closed. After a while, the girl massaging my legs started her sexy massage routine and the girl giving me the facial also started. Opened my eyes and although it was drak I could see a pair of tits hanging over my head. Look down and could see another pair of tits. The girl giving me the facial then shoved her tits into my mouth. he other girl then went to work on my prick. Naturally, my prick began to harden. The girls then switched positions and one of them grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy. I then inserted a finger in - wet - don't know natural or lubicant. Then FJ was offered - 2 girls for $200, ie, $100 each, or BJ for $160, ie, $80 each. As one brother commented, felt like being caught between a rock and a hard place - couldn't really refuse. Opted for FJ - one girl capped me and began to give me a BJ, the other continued to feed me her tits. Then the girl giving me the BJ climbed on top and mounted me - after a while, the gril feeding me her tits took over the FJ.

After ejaculating, girls gently removed condom and proceeded to give me body scrub and milk massage.

The rest no need to say.

Re-confirm that joint was the earlier one along Baghdad Rd next to the Javanese massage joint. This time, hwoever, could only see 2 girls, at old place, could remember 4 girls.

Joint is, IMHO, a scam joint, get a customer in, service only one at a time, put the customer in a position of no return, fake moans and "cum fuck me" sounds, extract lots of money from customer.

Advice - avoid this joint - girls although chio are not that good - as someone has said, one has a tit job done.

Go in will probably be poorer by $160 for normal HJ - if everything in al least $200 and more. No real satisfaction.

pound
27-01-2004, 02:09 PM
yucks.... sound very much like a scam... thanks for the detailed FR. Will avoid at all cost.

I wont be surprised if they l move away soon. You can only con some1 once.

:)

freebiez
27-01-2004, 04:54 PM
hey guyz, i just returned from that joint $220 poorer...WTF...they can really be good marketers...since 1st time there...they intro me $100 massage package...tod $100 can bonk both...but $100 is for facial and touchy feely kinda stuff..they are definitely great teasers....like to tease me...say my eyes blur then show me her tits...then ask me close and massage a bit on my eyes and then the other gal braless...wah lau..which guy in the right mind will reject special service when 4 boobs r hanging right there waiting for you to grab...1 thing i can comment is their service..superb service...!but very money face...told them i dun have enough money and ask me how much i got...i say $120 in wallet...they say BJ can...then 1 proceed to suck me and the other pushin the tits into my face...then start to let me lick her "abalone" as they call it....haha.... suck me less than 10 mins and i cum liao....think the whole process including special,facial and massage takes only 30 mins...ask them y 30mins only the girl say 1 girl 30mins , 2 girls add up 1hr loh....KNN...felt cheated....RTF.......NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! 30 mins wasted $220. i go GL call 2 $80 chick still got change...

freebiez
27-01-2004, 04:57 PM
hey guyz, i just returned from that joint $220 poorer...WTF...they can really be good marketers...since 1st time there...they intro me $100 massage package...tod $100 can bonk both...but $100 is for facial and touchy feely kinda stuff..they are definitely great teasers....like to tease me...say my eyes blur then show me her tits...then ask me close and massage a bit on my eyes and then the other gal braless...wah lau..which guy in the right mind will reject special service when 4 boobs r hanging right there waiting for you to grab...1 thing i can comment is their service..superb service...!but very money face...told them i dun have enough money and ask me how much i got...i say $120 in wallet...they say BJ can...then 1 proceed to suck me and the other pushin the tits into my face...then start to let me lick her "abalone" as they call it....haha.... suck me less than 10 mins and i cum liao....think the whole process including special,facial and massage takes only 30 mins...ask them y 30mins only the girl say 1 girl 30mins , 2 girls add up 1hr loh....KNN...felt cheated....RTF.......NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! 30 mins wasted $220. i go GL call 2 $80 chick still got change...

FR
looks - 6.5/10 (lao chio)
boobs - 7/10 (both fake boobs)
body - 7/10 (big ass...can grab their asses...gave 1 a big hug and squeez her butts b4 leaving...)
BJ - 8/10 (make me cum real quick)
FJ - nil (no money- i cant imagine myself spending $300 for 30mins servcice,lucky not enuff cash although little bro horny)

Explorer2
27-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi all,

Great FR given by all bros here!!!
enjoyed reading it....

Think recently quite a lot of new ideas start coming out....
not long ago, there is this thread on a "sensual Massage"...
before i actually try it, this is a new one....

this one really satisfies those guys who like to have a Three-some fantasy..... think it serves the purpose...
if not, can forget it...

as for me, will only go there when i have more to spare.,....

cheers,

:D

chameleon589
27-01-2004, 07:18 PM
To:freebiez

I think $220.00(for 2 gals) for 30 mins is quite a rush job and not relaxing.Even a normal massage session at HC is around 40 to 45 mins.Understood your predicament,when faced against 2 gals (tag-team),u are under their control and forced to accept their services. I think it is still better to have only one
gal to give u a good sensual rubdown ,chitchat and special services,unless u have fetish for twosome.
In Thailand,u can have a 90 mins good and relaxing full service for $70.00 (1 gal) in a massage parlour,no rush,u come out a happy and new man,that's value for money.

freebiez
28-01-2004, 05:38 PM
tO: bro chameleon

ya bro...think i'm gonna retire soon...thinkin of going BHC when i have enough money and retire after tat round...
next year or soon may bcome a daddy..so nd 2 retire

gedangsa
28-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Hi bros who have tried,

1. U pay double but do you cum twice ?

2. Can choose to have only 1 girl or not ? Like hat no nid to reduce time by half loh

Tks

alantan27
28-01-2004, 10:46 PM
THis 2 gals is perverbs

KCLIM73
29-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by alantan27
THis 2 gals is perverbs

What's a Perverbs? Do you mean perverts? Honestly, don't think can expect kuai kuai girls in such places lar.

ez2link
29-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Hey bros,

Think its time for us to boycott this type of so called "high end classy" massage joint.

Let not lets our little bro do the thinking! Just imagine $300 for just 30 mins? WTF? Why part with your hard earned $$ to this rush job?

Picture this, you can pay half the price for a 2 solid hr with a quite chio young mei mei. Or the most, spend it at a HC for 2 visits!

Make them know that we are not printing $$. Dont care they are super model with 38DD or what! Boycott the joint!!
Let them know they MUST LOWER the fxxk price b4 we visit them again!

What say you bros? This is just how I felt and the economy is not that good now after all. Happy Cheong & lets move on to a more reasonable joint. Cheers!

noppensg
29-01-2004, 03:13 PM
IMHO, if you really want 3some, go to GL to get one. I guess at GL it is done under more cosy environment, not afraid of raids and it is likely to be done slowly, or at least not as fast as at that joint. To ensure job done within an hour including massage, bathing, facial, changing, etc, these gals tend to rush. Normally they take all the initiative such as riding very fast, stroking at 5th gear, sucking like never get to suck anymore. So bros may tend to cum fast too. If you do not recover fast enough, the 2nd shot is likely to be a HJ or BJ but you still pay the FJ price.

Give that place a miss lah. There are better gems around.

rivervale3
29-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by ez2link
Hey bros,

Think its time for us to boycott this type of so called "high end classy" massage joint.

I all hands all legs and my little brother second it!

Let's boycott this place altogether for money spent elsewhere!!!!

winger_tag
29-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Brothers, I agree with all of you. It is the same trick...me got conned by the human milk thingy and thus think that we should all stand together and boycott this join.

jamesboy
30-01-2004, 04:00 AM
YA BROS

durian
30-01-2004, 12:30 PM
There's a more discrete Cozy outlet nearby located at a few units along NBR next to junction at north bridge road and jalan sultan. A799. charges more reasonable. Owner and 1 staff w cfm look. But u need to make appointment. newnz00m.

avshare
30-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by durian
There's a more discrete Cozy outlet nearby located at a few units along NBR next to junction at north bridge road and jalan sultan. A799. charges more reasonable. Owner and 1 staff w cfm look. But u need to make appointment. newnz00m.

Brother durian,

Is "Wellness Beauty Aroma Therapy" the shop
that you are taking about ?

Innoncent$
30-01-2004, 02:17 PM
you can call this number 62910threepapa. It seems like not opening before 1.30 pm. Good luck!

latebloomer
01-02-2004, 02:26 AM

F&R izit?
Next to a pub. Near the famous Islamic Restaurant, serving great Nasi Brani.

Innoncent$
01-02-2004, 04:11 PM

Can tell more on such place?
Do they have the same activities like this saloon outlet?

owen10
01-02-2004, 10:01 PM
d disadvantage abt FR is its location on 2nd lvl. too lazy climb up d stairs .. n oso dunno wat to expect. dun like goin up there n anyhow allocated old woman

onli saw 1 auntie smoking downstairs once

durian
02-02-2004, 08:34 PM
don't look for this outlet cos there's no signboard. contact and add oredi provided in my previous msg. by the way no walk-in, as they only take appointment.

Innoncent$
02-02-2004, 09:44 PM
don't look for this outlet cos there's no signboard. contact and add oredi provided in my previous msg. by the way no walk-in, as they only take appointment.

Can further elaborate thier provided services for us to have a better picture? Like this new saloon, they will tell u theirs range of services n prices.

milffella
03-02-2004, 01:30 AM
hey there friends,i tried that place,there are only two gers there,one is bernice and the other is her friend,she is the one with the fake boobs,and she is a she-male,her friend is a real woman,bernice does the most FJ.lol.in fact their price are included with the special.i dunno whom paid them for fj to spoil market.

shentonwayGUY
03-02-2004, 02:58 AM
I think the nearby Bali /haji lane outlets were better compared to this place.i mean remember Amy and her group of girls?Decent price and Not bad looking youthful therapists.Wonder what is it now over there?

milffella
03-02-2004, 12:39 PM
any other 3some outlets around there???please empathsize

Innoncent$
03-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by milffella
hey there friends,i tried that place,there are only two gers there,one is bernice and the other is her friend,she is the one with the fake boobs,and she is a she-male,her friend is a real woman,bernice does the most FJ.lol.in fact their price are included with the special.i dunno whom paid them for fj to spoil market.

WOW! paid each $100 n only bernice did FJ at most of the time... Really not worth....

Sometime mid last year, I had 2-gals HJ me at this outlet--JM (GLH), Beside the $22 another $50 was tips to them...

SUAYCHEE
04-02-2004, 04:22 AM
pls lah, the gals are pretty old(late thirties), not worth the bucks!!!

i kenna bm and hj

total demage was $150

3 mths ago, it was named 'new concept beauty'

brothers dun be conned!!!! damn ex

milffella
04-02-2004, 10:57 AM
150 cheap liao,60 for massage 90 for hj.

Explorer2
04-02-2004, 02:39 PM

Hi dude,

dun quite understand your post......

u mean Bernice is the one with fake boobs and a she-male....?? yet she does most of the FJ???

pls advise......

:confused:

milffella
04-02-2004, 02:46 PM
arent u a stupid fella,din my post tell u everything,all the bro here can understand u cant??? shemale with preop can or not???
SUCKER..........................

Explorer2
04-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Hi all,

promised to try out this place to give all a true and just account!!

Part 1

went there yesterday and damn cock mann.... after searching the so-called junction, the nearest massage place is the House of Java!!
the recep, a Javanese lao-chio came out to recommend her services to give flyers!! without hesitation, i jumped at the chance!!
she said $50 for 60-min traditional massage, asked me if i want a male or female masseuse. i said FEMALE of cos!!
next, almost got a heart attack when an old auntie in her 50s walked me up the stairs.... consoled myself that is the tea auntie.
so stripped and lie on the massage bed.... damn happy when she showed me the corner bed covered by curtains!!

saw several beds upstairs so thought this must be the place mentioned by bros here.... next min got a heart attack again when the old auntie became my masseuse..... wah lau eh, sian one-half!!!

so enjoyed the hard masssage..... harbouring the thought that scarly ywn young masseuse will take over soon and become topless!!! (hopefully, it is the counter lao-chio!!)

kannineh, as i waited patiently, one hour just flew by and still the old lady massaging me using all sorts of funny herbal oil!!
towards the end, she covered my eyes with a towel and asked me to relax first while she disappeared.... i thought this will definitely by my chance!! so happy that i waited patiently, hoping the 2 topless girls will appear!!!

wah lau eh, super low morale when she came back to serve hot tea!! anyway, i left the place..... and really searched all the shops!! like a hunter!!

almost gave up when i realised there is this shop (next to my car parked along the street)..... i cannot be too detailed here to prevent any unnecessary AV raids....

to be comtinued..... in part 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

MobyDivk
04-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Explorer2
Hi all,

promised to try out this place to give all a true and just account!!

Part 1

went there yesterday and damn cock mann.... after searching the so-called junction, the nearest massage place is the House of Java!!
the recep, a Javanese lao-chio came out to recommend her services to give flyers!! without hesitation, i jumped at the chance!!
she said $50 for 60-min traditional massage, asked me if i want a male or female masseuse. i said FEMALE of cos!!
next, almost got a heart attack when an old auntie in her 50s walked me up the stairs.... consoled myself that is the tea auntie.
so stripped and lie on the massage bed.... damn happy when she showed me the corner bed covered by curtains!!

saw several beds upstairs so thought this must be the place mentioned by bros here.... next min got a heart attack again when the old auntie became my masseuse..... wah lau eh, sian one-half!!!

so enjoyed the hard masssage..... harbouring the thought that scarly ywn young masseuse will take over soon and become topless!!! (hopefully, it is the counter lao-chio!!)

kannineh, as i waited patiently, one hour just flew by and still the old lady massaging me using all sorts of funny herbal oil!!
towards the end, she covered my eyes with a towel and asked me to relax first while she disappeared.... i thought this will definitely by my chance!! so happy that i waited patiently, hoping the 2 topless girls will appear!!!

wah lau eh, super low morale when she came back to serve hot tea!! anyway, i left the place..... and really searched all the shops!! like a hunter!!

almost gave up when i realised there is this shop (next to my car parked along the street)..... i cannot be too detailed here to prevent any unnecessary AV raids....

to be comtinued..... in part 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You gave me a good laugh while reading, you're a Explorer indeed. hahahah.........

Cheers

Explorer2
04-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Part 2

Wah lau eh, i thought scarly this is some decent facial shop then i will really have wasted so much money!!

so slowly crept up the stairs and when i first set my eyes on the counter Lao-chio!!! (she really looked damn like those taiwanese tai-tai in taiwan serials with blonde hair!!!) her name is W......
wah bingo!!! i know this muct be the place!!!

This is becos upon seeing me, she was so excited that she hung up the phone.... looked at me in a seductive manner, (like trying to close a deal ike that).... after i asked for the $25 hair-wash, blow dry and massage service, (cos $10 promo only for CNY is over).... she said " why dun u try the $60 package one?? can go upstairs u know??" with that, she seductively bent slightly lower to reveal a very deep cleavage from her tight tube top and gently placed her palms below her well-endowed C cup melons to push-up her boobs... i was dumbfounded for a sec and my didi woke up from coma) before deciding , fuck man, this is the reason i am here... just go for it...

next they led me upstairs, so i stripped and used the towel to cover my groin... lying face up cos need to do the facial....
din notice the lady serving me.... but she has really juicy and fleshy butt., very nice to squeeze..... her name is T......

next, the fair-looking lao-chio W came, stripped to her undies.... matching black bra and thongs... very shapely.... as she started her sexy massage from my toes, to pressing my shin... up my knee cap gently .... my didi began to wake up... the she began to climb up to the bed and facing me.... she pressed hard on my groin.... then my didi edged up to see her cleavage... wah, her melons are really heavy from the gravity.... seductively, W said " i like to be fucked by Koreans.... how long have u been in SIN??" i say i not korean lah....
next few mins, she electrify my balls and SPAB and so on.... stroked my didi with her long sexy fingernails.... bery shiok mann... frankly speaking, felt better than HC....

then she unhooked her bra and 2 delicious and voluptuous melons bounced out!! wah, so beautiful!!
when i squeezed it.... it was so soft.... the top part only cos the bottom part is filled with Silicone i think....

so big head kinda boring suddenly.... but my small head still not boring..... asking for more in fact....
she offered their services..... $200 for 3-some FJ.....
i say cannot lah... only left with $100 in wallet....
she said can only HJ then.... but T doing facial said ok lah... special for you.... will provide BJ instead....

the next 15 mins was quite heavenly cos i have not had any 3-some experience for a long time!! W came up to lick my nipples and my upper body while T attended to my lower body.... the balls, and SPAB..... W's boobs though fake are so pretty and juicy!!! my tongue just dived in to lick and kisss it..... left to right.... right to left..... nono- stop... meanwhile, dunno whether T capped me, she also started on the BJ..... my hands was squeezing both T and W's butts at the same time.....

after some time, W shoved her pussy into my face.,.... normally i will be afraid to eat but this time it has such a sweet smell.... that i eat it like a mango.... she was moaning so loud (dunno real or fake )...... then she faced me to kiss me.... initially only the lips.... but later part, i explored my tongue into her lips and she reciprocated!! the frenching was so intensed!! like fucking a lao-chio lady boss!! and below, the BJ suction was so strong that i just cummed!!!!

wat a sex-tisfying experience!!!
i was shocked the next minute when i saw T's head lifted from my didi with her face bloated.... then she hurried to the basin to spit out my sperm.... hahah... only did i know i came in her mouth... she came back and hit me naughtily that i came without informing her.... i say solli solli!!

then they did abit more of massage and washed my hair (not pubic hair).... wah, it is a great experience i must say!!
but fucking expensive!!!

total damage:

$60 (cover for 30 mins)
$50 + $50 (BBBJ + CIM)

RTF: only if i have more cash to spare.... and want that ATAS and cosy experience!!

they say got 4 masseuse... so maximum, i can bring another bro to be serviced by another 2 masseuse....

milffella
04-02-2004, 05:32 PM
please dun come and bullshit with me,100 for cim and bbbj oh pls hahahaa everyone knoes whether this two girl have do this or not.dun come and con us

KCLIM73
04-02-2004, 06:00 PM
please dun come and bullshit with me,100 for cim and bbbj oh pls hahahaa everyone knoes whether this two girl have do this or not.dun come and con us

I think you are beginning to step on one too many toes. But then again, I like your flowery language. ;)

Innoncent$
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Gee.. These two gals did u without safety cap ... Too aggressive liao lar!!!

Some more she-male... u r really taking the risk...

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:23 AM
the reason why this fuckers should be flamed i also anything one,wanna try me no problem previous farrer park boxer in my teenage years,well,if u post the right origanal things i sure accept.BUT IF U POST NONSENSE AND FAKIES TO LET OUR BRUDDERS HERE WASTE MONEY IT IS SABOING CASE MAN.DUN U AGREE BRUDDER??

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:39 AM
i ratehr bring ger out open one bottle and drink till high and get ons.either way i can buy my clothes shirt and pants make me more yandao i get good fucks for free.either way i can buy alot of other things.1 hr give 300 fucking stupid and lame.waste money nia.they also lao sui can get free outside just sian only.SIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolfgang
05-02-2004, 10:10 AM
bro, what 350 are you talking abt? who's investing so much for a F..?

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 10:16 AM
arent u a stupid fella,din my post tell u everything,all the bro here can understand u cant??? shemale with preop can or not???
SUCKER..........................

What the fuck!!

Read your own posting carefully!!

--------------------------

my question is :

your own english is questionable....
i was asking whether bernice or the fren is the she-male....

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 10:33 AM
Dear all brudders,

Let me clarify myself...

Milfella, whether u believe it or not, i dun care....

i did get that treatment.... just like at HC, same girl can give diff customers diff treatment.... some insist on BJ on one customer, some dun mind BBBJ on another customer....
as for the CIM part, i also din know it happened cos it was too fast...

as for thinking that i am giving false publicity, it is up to you brudders whether u all want to check out that place....

i thought it is good only if u want to experience something different from the usual HC... cos this place is comfy... but fucking expensive!! luckily i only spent ($60 + $100) for BJ by one person instead of 2... and i dun have enough $ to try a threesome FJ....
i did agree for that price of $160, i can go HC to try FJ... but this is something diff for me...
the lady T...... blew me becos i first-timer... maybe want me to come back in future... how i know?
kannineh, if u dun believe, just fucking shut up than let your mouth shoot flames here....

i have no share-holder interest in that place, cos if u read the thread carefully, i have posted in many HC threads before....
Bugis HC, Town Spa, ANson...
if i want to advertise, would i say it is fucking expensve and agree that the girl W servicing me also got fake boobs.???

as for Bro innocent, whether the one that blew for me (T) or serviced my top body and kissed me (W) is a she-male....
i dun think so... based on my experience, i dun think so....
so far the she-male mentioned in the whole thread is quoted by Milfella..... the name is Bernice....

and to me W looks like a taiwanese tai-tai..... in my opinion, she is pretty. ... one man's meat maybe the other's poison....
so u guys judge for yourself if u are there.... but too bad, she got fake boobs....
as for other brudders, i apologise for taking up space to clarify myself instead of posting FRs.....

Cheers,

KCLIM73
05-02-2004, 10:43 AM
well said explorer. :) Kudos to you and keep going!

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by KCLIM73
well said explorer. :) Kudos to you and keep going!

Thanks Bro!!

Thanks for the understanding!!

we are of same generation, (assuming u born in 1973)...

unlike some childish pp who still want to jio people one-to-one.....
and also post in other new threads to look for lao-sui.....

kudos to u too!!

wolfgang
05-02-2004, 10:50 AM
dear brudders,

as a frequent HC cheongier, i would think bro explorer really been there, done it and pay for it. dun think there is any doubt with it.

i think what bro millfella is doubting on whether for $100 how to get CIM and bbbj right? actually, how to control a CIM during bbbj? since when CIM is treated as another part of special service? so meaning to say for $100 bro is getting a bbbj, that's all, expensive YES , but definitely not conning? twosome or not try yrself and let us know, infact i will try and prove who is wrong tonite.... coming from a stranger.

Btw, bro Millfella, is it necessary to be so harsh with verbal abuse when another bro tried to give provide some info or excitement to us? Remember dear brudders, A VICTIM IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY... only for those who have been there tried that gives him the right to shout and pin someone down in public, till then let's share in harmony, ya....

AND bro Darkstar, if you are reading this, you are my most respectable bro here, what's your view on this

nirvana
05-02-2004, 10:51 AM
the reason why this fuckers should be flamed i also anything one,wanna try me no problem previous farrer park boxer in my teenage years,well,if u post the right origanal things i sure accept.BUT IF U POST NONSENSE AND FAKIES TO LET OUR BRUDDERS HERE WASTE MONEY IT IS SABOING CASE MAN.DUN U AGREE BRUDDER??

pls allow me to kapo kapo abit....

1st of all, this samster explorer2, i read his posting from difference HC.
i dun see y he will to post nonsense this time to this thread.

talking abt nonsense poster. y dun u take a look at the casanova thread. look at king kong posting.

2nd, boxer. WOW...
i believe ian_dragonboat must b very happy now... another active boxer now in this forum is buffdude
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15306&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

have a nice day ^_^

nirvana
05-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by wolfgang

AND bro Darkstar, if you are reading this, you are my most respectable bro here, what's your view on this

well, if one day u r meeting up with Bro DARKSTAR, pls do ask him to inform me. the kopi is on me... had some misunderstanding with u few week back. paiseh.
^_^

wolfgang
05-02-2004, 11:05 AM
no problem man, but dun know if it ever happen though....btw, any juicy photos to exchange, i got some with me, but only exchange otherwise flooded with pm...

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by nirvana
pls allow me to kapo kapo abit....

1st of all, this samster explorer2, i read his posting from difference HC.
i dun see y he will to post nonsense this time to this thread.

talking abt nonsense poster. y dun u take a look at the casanova thread. look at king kong posting.

2nd, boxer. WOW...
i believe ian_dragonboat must b very happy now... another active boxer now in this forum is buffdude
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15306&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

have a nice day ^_^

Thank you brudders Nirvana and Wolfgang,

Lets carry on exchanging valuable info in this thread!!
as for whether i will return to this place, i guess only when i have the spare cash and urge to try a Threesome rubba (but not the FJ cos too exp).

my next 2 targets will be Channel of Anson and Vivian from Bugis....... cos saw channel before, damn sweet mann...

any other recommendations u all may have?

Cheers,

nirvana
05-02-2004, 11:08 AM
no problem man, but dun know if it ever happen though....btw, any juicy photos to exchange, i got some with me, but only exchange otherwise flooded with pm...

how come? u wont meet up with samster here?
juicy...wat kind of pic u want to exchange?local? xxx?

nirvana
05-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Thank you brudders Nirvana and Wolfgang,

Lets carry on exchanging valuable info in this thread!!
as for whether i will return to this place, i guess only when i have the spare cash and urge to try a Threesome rubba (but not the FJ cos too exp).

my next 2 targets will be Channel of Anson and Vivian from Bugis....... cos saw channel before, damn sweet mann...

any other recommendations u all may have?

Cheers,

chinese got a saying.....

lu yao chi ma li, ri jiu jian ren sin

road long know the horse power, day long know the man heart.

hahaha... paiseh. my angmo only PSLE standard.

for HC, it is not my fav playground, Bro darkstar will have more to say abt it.

^_^

wolfgang
05-02-2004, 11:14 AM
dun think its appropriate la, have you met up with a lot of them already? local ones la, xxx ofcos and real juicy stuffs, not those knn calendar or cover girls pose one hor.

things like camera in the changing room, ONS, bathing, after screw pictures, and close up ones...got you send one to depp888@hotmail, i will return with similar situation ones

nirvana
05-02-2004, 11:36 AM
dun think its appropriate la, have you met up with a lot of them already? local ones la, xxx ofcos and real juicy stuffs, not those knn calendar or cover girls pose one hor.

things like camera in the changing room, ONS, bathing, after screw pictures, and close up ones...got you send one to depp888@hotmail, i will return with similar situation ones

me? if u cheong with them MG, u will meet up with at least 10 samster from here. plus afew more from joo chiat pub. me also went to devil weekly cunt hunt @ GL, JB LSB...

if not wrong...at least 20 samster i had met up .

as fr those pic, u mean is not download from any web site? all u take photo one huh?

milffella
05-02-2004, 12:40 PM
the girl i kanna there is ah gua she told me herself,i can tell from her face and veins on her hands and large feet too.her voice even change to ger,its the truth.why should i lie,no money take also.and the massage and facial is included with special.the place is at kandahar street.beside one pub.red signboard.definately the one

wolfgang
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
bro milffella,

i think no one actually say you are lying or something like for the entire episode, but its more of you condemning someone that they are conning us, ya?

i trust you are right to say that there is an ah gua working there, but bro also mentioned that there are 4 staffs working there as well, meaning to say : you kanna serve by the other 2 coskup one la. so actually its all a misundertanding that no one wants it to happen... we should let the matters rest for awhile till i check it out next time la..

cheers

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 01:43 PM
the girl i kanna there is ah gua she told me herself,i can tell from her face and veins on her hands and large feet too.her voice even change to ger,its the truth.why should i lie,no money take also.and the massage and facial is included with special.the place is at kandahar street.beside one pub.red signboard.definately the one

We are talking abt the same place for sure.
but not the same girl.
Mine is Wendy and Tiff....
Wendy is the more chio one but sadly with fake boobs...

as for how much u pay for the whole thing?
i paid $60 + $100 (HJ by 2, but i gotten BBBJ instead, considered lucky)

u mentioned in your previous post that bros here spoil market by paying extra for special.

"in fact their price are included with the special.i dunno whom paid them for fj to spoil market."

so do u mean u pay only $60 and got the special as well?

pls clarify.
if so , u are the one giving false info....
if not, (as in u paid $60 + $200), then u should not fault others.

milffella
05-02-2004, 01:47 PM
the place red signboard,confirmed the same one.paid 100 plus massgae.can gtedd confirmed

nirvana
05-02-2004, 02:09 PM
friend...a small misunderstanding.

as for the pricing for special.... it is up to the gal.no fixed price....however, sometime it depend on how her client look and mayb her mood. to pay tat $$$ is still up to the client decision.... no such thing as spoil market rate.

bear in mind... we r here to gather and share useful info to cheong. peace ^_^

no point to provoke each other unless he deserve it..namely king kong and tat doggy sex slave..

singapore is such a small place... who know... the samster u chat with is actually yr neighbour or colleague or relative? hahaha

win win situation is still meeting up..cheong together.
in this way... u know him, he also get the chance to know u better.

make friend...

we r not freak. sit down, have a cup of kopi.

ramrod72
05-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Bro Nirvana is right. The less conflict and the more FR the better it is. Some have different taste so take it with a pinch of salt.

Been around for a while but have been lacking in public contribution. Hopefully that'll change. :)

Anyway, I'll try the joint soon and will promise to post a FR. Provided I can find the place. <sigh>

:p

nirvana
05-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by ramrod72
Bro Nirvana is right. The less conflict and the more FR the better it is. Some have different taste so take it with a pinch of salt.

Been around for a while but have been lacking in public contribution. Hopefully that'll change. :)

Anyway, I'll try the joint soon and will promise to post a FR. Provided I can find the place. <sigh>

borrow yr quote...life is short..., make the most of it.

wow...u 2001 till now only 9 posting. seem like me very kapo... one month already 200+ posting . paiseh.

^_^

Explorer2
05-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ramrod72

Hahaha bro,

dun be cock up like me to find the wrong joint hor....
as in stepped into Java....
scarly serve by old auntie again hahhaah.........

Innoncent$
06-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Indeed, at the begin. this place is not easy to locate. Had been walking everyway of this area as was mentioned in this thread. finally got the place but it was locked. Give them a call and nobody answered the call. Sigh!

Left the place to JSR and NBR junction, near PUB21. This remind me that there is a nice place in this area. So I Scout around. Finally, I found the place n try to get in but locked. So mood and left the place....

Late evening, I found the hint in this thread of the contact number. So, gave a call... Wow, bingo! Someone answered my call, finally.... After the tel-conversation, I realised that an appointment is required. The gal sound nice and sweet. So, I told her that will make an appontment when i have the time....

owen10
06-02-2004, 11:49 PM
bros, i can confirm the place does exist. but whthr they provide those wild fantasies some bros have described i dunno cos when i went there they were out for lunch. whole door was locked with a notice.

to give hint hint of d location: Barricade, teh tarik, red cloth, near Java ... haha macham like treasure hunt :D

Innoncent$
09-02-2004, 02:32 PM
This place also locked, and nobody answer the call too... siam!!!:confused:

globetrotter
09-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Innoncent$
This place also locked, and nobody answer the call too... siam!!!:confused:

Place does exists (at least as at a month ago) and FRs of what goes on behind those doors are also true (at least what I experienced).

If you read the FRs, you will note that they tend to serve (or service) only one customer at a time (unless you go with a friend -don't know what will happen then).

If you see the lit candles at the top of the staircase and the door is locked with a sign that says "gone out for dinner" or something to that effect, chances are that there is a customer in there. If you like you can wait untilt the customer is finished then go in. Otherwise, you can try to call to make an appointment.

Be that as it may, with all the negative FRs about this place and the stiff prices they charge, fellow brothers should give this place a miss.

alantan27
10-02-2004, 08:26 PM
I REPEAT AGAIN

THIS 2 GALS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

owen10
10-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Have any bros tried juz their $10 hair cut n wash? i wonder how the gals will react, if after the cut n wash, they start stripping n rubbing u, n after tt u show them yr wallet with only 10 bucks? can really make yr $10 stretch to the max! :D

mightykoh
11-02-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by owen10
Have any bros tried juz their $10 hair cut n wash? i wonder how the gals will react, if after the cut n wash, they start stripping n rubbing u, n after tt u show them yr wallet with only 10 bucks? can really make yr $10 stretch to the max! :D

Brother Owen10,

Reading your post really make me smile.
I don't think I dared to explore the place with only $10 with me.

FallenAngel
11-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Bro owen10, chances are one of them will accompany you to the nearest ATM machine to draw money.

noppensg
11-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by FallenAngel
Bro owen10, chances are one of them will accompany you to the nearest ATM machine to draw money.

I must first say that I am not teasing anyone or trying to create troubel here. But if you have read the thread on 'arab style', one bro here actually got the gals accompany him to the ATM and he got if off without any damage to his wallet. Go and read.

Once again, me just share info not trying to create enemy. I hope the bro concerned can understand. cheers!

nirvana
11-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
I must first say that I am not teasing anyone or trying to create troubel here. But if you have read the thread on 'arab style', one bro here actually got the gals accompany him to the ATM and he got if off without any damage to his wallet. Go and read.

. cheers!

dun forget...tat guy, also got a zheng-who-rang bro, he also sit in golden mile.

i remember he was suppose to meet up with another siao-rang from here. ^_^

hahahaha....

noppensg
11-02-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah, I know, I remember his nick too. But I've also promised not to tease him if he behaves. So in this case, i am not teasing but sharing what I know had happened in similar circumstances with the bro. No offence to him.

Innoncent$
11-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Some info for reference, I was told that this place have about 12 gals and are in shift--yes shiftwork, very de industrialised and productive. Appointment is the best way to get into the house for 'business'. The price that are not fixed--very much on your bargain power. To reminder you guys who wanted to get a try on this place. Don't even think of play the trick 'no money in the wallet'--this wouldn't work! They have numbers of ways to ensure you pay the service before you can 'leave' the place. ;)

To be friend, the gals are mostly not bad in look but fake boobs are their common identity.

OsamaBinLaden
13-02-2004, 11:43 AM
had some spare cash after staying low from all my terrorist activities and decided to gove this place a try... :D

first impression... actually nice location cos very (and i mean VERY) discrete... maybe i should hide there from the americans... :cool:

ok... went in and took the $60 offer... was lucky cos another bro made an appointment but was late. so cancelled and attended to me. sorry bro, if u are reading this.

started off with a peck on lips, nice. was given a facial and leg massage. told me something about slim oil blah blah blah. i a bit on the fat side. find it more amusing than anything.

before long given sexy massage, on all the sensitive areas. and when i opened my eyes, the 2 gals are there topless. offered 3some at 200 bucks. counter and told i only had $120. they actually saw more cash in my wallet when made initial payment but said i need to top-up petrol for car (liar me!) was offered bj for $120 by the 2 gals. they offered 3some at $150, finally settled on $130 for 3 some.

think shall no go into details about the special svc cos u bros must have read a lot of it.

when i left i think the bro who was late for the appt turned up (made another one for a later time. cos the gals were talkin about it before i started).

joked about paying wif credit card... say cannot, cash only. saw the various credit cards in my wallet. one gal even suggested i take her out shopping and i sign for her purchases. then i can be serviced for free!

moral of the story:
- must know how to bargain.
- like some bros mentioned, they do give lower prices for first timers. so maybe if u wanna RTF, do so after a long time or different timing when the gals can no longer remember u or different gals working.

RTF: maybe... after a llloooonnngggg time.

apologies for the long FR. thank you for reading.

ahbengsony
13-02-2004, 11:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
[B]had some spare cash after staying low from all my terrorist activities and decided to gove this place a try... :D

first impression... actually nice location cos very (and i mean VERY) discrete... maybe i should hide there from the americans... :cool:

ok... went in and took the $60 offer... was lucky cos another bro made an appointment but was late. so cancelled and attended to me. sorry bro, if u are reading this.

started off with a peck on lips, nice. was given a facial and leg massage. told me something about slim oil blah blah blah. i a bit on the fat side. find it more amusing than anything.

before long given sexy massage, on all the sensitive areas. and when i opened my eyes, the 2 gals are there topless. offered 3some at 200 bucks. counter and told i only had $120. they actually saw more cash in my wallet when made initial payment but said i need to top-up petrol for car (liar me!) was offered bj for $120 by the 2 gals. they offered 3some at $150, finally settled on $130 for 3 some.

think shall no go into details about the special svc cos u bros must have read a lot of it.

when i left i think the bro who was late for the appt turned up (made another one for a later time. cos the gals were talkin about it before i started).

joked about paying wif credit card... say cannot, cash only. saw the various credit cards in my wallet. one gal even suggested i take her out shopping and i sign for her purchases. then i can be serviced for free!

moral of the story:
- like some bros mentioned, they do give lower prices for first timers. so maybe if u wanna RTF, do so after a long time or different timing when the gals can no longer remember u or different gals working.

------------
out of curiosity, was the bj and fj done raw or fully capped

Explorer2
13-02-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by OsamaBinLaden
had some spare cash after staying low from all my terrorist activities and decided to gove this place a try... :D

moral of the story:

apologies for the long FR. thank you for reading.

Hahah..... interesting FR!!

Who u managed to get for the Massage?

Bernice?
Wendy?
or Tifanny?

or others?

the girls here really scary!!
they even suggested me to go ATM like what bros here say...
hahaha....

OsamaBinLaden
13-02-2004, 12:11 PM
wah piang... so fast got people reply oredi ah?

ahbengsony...
bj and fj done capped lah.

Explorer2...
i didnt ask their name. cos my policy is i only ask if i think i will go back for them frequently, which in this case maybe not. anyway even if i go back, i will not ask for the same gals. cos as i mentioned... i think they are willing to bargain more if they know u go first time.
now come to think of it maybe i should have asked for the benefits of the bros here. sorry. will do dat if i go there next time. different timing, different gal.
but after wat i read of bernice i dont think it is her.

ahbengsony
13-02-2004, 12:25 PM
wah piang... so fast got people reply oredi ah?

ahbengsony...
bj and fj done capped lah.

Explorer2...
i didnt ask their name. cos my policy is i only ask if i think i will go back for them frequently, which in this case maybe not. anyway even if i go back, i will not ask for the same gals. cos as i mentioned... i think they are willing to bargain more if they know u go first time.
now come to think of it maybe i should have asked for the benefits of the bros here. sorry. will do dat if i go there next time. different timing, different gal.
but after wat i read of bernice i dont think it is her.

------------------------
thkx. will pay them a visit very soon. :D

ahbengsony
13-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Hahah..... interesting FR!!

Who u managed to get for the Massage?

Bernice?
Wendy?
or Tifanny?

or others?

the girls here really scary!!
they even suggested me to go ATM like what bros here say...
hahaha....
-------
just confirm they are located next to a catering shop ??

Explorer2
13-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by ahbengsony
-------
just confirm they are located next to a catering shop ??

Think what i am sure of is that they are next to some major renovation....

cant remember abt the catering shop...

OsamaBinLaden
14-02-2004, 12:46 AM
------------------------
thkx. will pay them a visit very soon. :D

dont forget to give FR after u go hor... else wait i send my terrorist go after u... haha... :D

ahbengsony
14-02-2004, 08:56 AM
dont forget to give FR after u go hor... else wait i send my terrorist go after u... haha... :D
--------------
who should i ask for ? dont want to end up fucking bernice !:p

OsamaBinLaden
14-02-2004, 02:13 PM
--------------

sorie bro... afraid cant help u on dat.

as i mentioned in my post, i didnt ask for their names. so not sure who they are. but i am sure i didnt have bernice.

as bros mentioned here there is only 2 gals at any one time, servicing one customer only at one time. as mentioned before here, when i left, the gal mentioned that she is going out for dinner. the same tactic used to prevent any more customer coming in.

maybe wat u could do is call them up to make appointment, and ask them who is available for that timing. if bernice then dont go loh.

didnt take down the phone no. myself. maybe some other bro here can assist.

fastbud
14-02-2004, 04:23 PM
62910388 is the phone no for the shop

phunter
17-02-2004, 09:34 PM
Just visited this place yesterday after reading some of the FR and decided to give it a try with some spare cash.

As describe by some bros here, this place a quite classy and cosy. Being served by a attractive gal, about late 20s' and opt for 1 hrs massage. As expected, one gal is doing facial and the other massage me. The facial is so so, but the massage is very simulating and before I know, they strip down to their underwear and start to play with my didi. Cannot tahan and goes for the full course.

Total Damages :- $300/- for 2 gals
Looks :- 7/10
Body :- 8/10
BJ :- 7/10
FJ :- 8/10 (take 2 at the same time)

This is cheaper than going to LV KTV and got to play with 2 girls there. Lucky bring enough cash along as ATM is quite far off.

gedangsa
18-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by phunter
Just visited this place yesterday after reading some of the FR and decided to give it a try with some spare cash.

As describe by some bros here, this place a quite classy and cosy. Being served by a attractive gal, about late 20s' and opt for 1 hrs massage. As expected, one gal is doing facial and the other massage me. The facial is so so, but the massage is very simulating and before I know, they strip down to their underwear and start to play with my didi. Cannot tahan and goes for the full course.

Total Damages :- $300/- for 2 gals
Looks :- 7/10
Body :- 8/10
BJ :- 7/10
FJ :- 8/10 (take 2 at the same time)

This is cheaper than going to LV KTV and got to play with 2 girls there. Lucky bring enough cash along as ATM is quite far off.

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Have money then can really relax at this salon.
but I am a rationale chionger;)

20-02-2004, 01:40 AM
Some info for reference, I was told that this place have about 12 gals and are in shift--yes shiftwork, very de industrialised and productive. Appointment is the best way to get into the house for 'business'. The price that are not fixed--very much on your bargain power. To reminder you guys who wanted to get a try on this place. Don't even think of play the trick 'no money in the wallet'--this wouldn't work! They have numbers of ways to ensure you pay the service before you can 'leave' the place. ;)

To be friend, the gals are mostly not bad in look but fake boobs are their common identity.

Nah dont think so. 12 girls. always been told the same 2 girls.1 of them driving the cefiro.
And your point on ways to get us to pay?hahhaa.you mean they have gangsters as backup?anyway dont get me wrong,after sex must pay.that's my policy.but i have heard of stories of customers pciking up their hps and calling 999 for intimidation by massesuesefor extra tips.($30 not enough,die die want $50 for eg)On seeing that,the maseesues/boss will definitely back off and apologise to the client,open the door and see him out.

Innoncent$
25-02-2004, 03:22 PM
--------------

I didn't try Bernice but did talk to her thru telephone she or 'she' sound sexy woman. really can't tell that she is 'she'. I didn't get any threesome that day but only Jess (fake boobs also). The other gal came in much later called Jeniffer. The whole process is rather interesting but cost is really high. So since the last trip, I had visited other place.... eg COZY, and the small shop at JC... May be one day got money leow will try try....

winterfox
25-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi bro 1108,
I think you are right, they onli operate wiz 2 gals and not 12. I booked an appointment wiz them last week.Feeling very tired, i took up the $100 package for 1 hr. W... massage me from my legs, and T... do facial for me. I peep and saw them in their bra & G-string matching set.I must said that their BM is good and firm, not like other TN shops,maybe i was feeling tired. As similiar FR from other bros, both stripped to naked when my eyes opened. Offer by them for special, and i opt for HJ at 70. W.. stroked my shaft with T.. climbed on top of me to eat abalone!! When my game over, they cleaned me up and continue with the BM.They even put some liquid solution on my didi, said to keep my didi "young". Not bad right, my didi oso got facial!! B4 I go off, had a chat wiz T.., promise me that next time will give me good service if i take $200 FJ, can let me cum more than one time. But the more i talked to her, the more i find that T.. is a he-she!! maybe T.. is the Bernice who the bros talking about. Maybe changed name after reading all the FR. Anyway B4 I go off, i gave a big squeeze on T.. butt!
I happen to pass by the shop again on Mon, and found out same onli 2 gals, that is W.. and T.., so I believe they onli operate with 2 gals!!!

Look: 6/10
Body : 7/10 (to me, T.. got fake boobs)
massage : 8/10
HJ : 6/10
RTF : maybe, if i got spare money

ahbengsony
26-02-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by winterfox
Hi bro 1108,
I think you are right, they onli operate wiz 2 gals and not 12. I booked an appointment wiz them last week.Feeling very tired, i took up the $100 package for 1 hr. W... massage me from my legs, and T... do facial for me. I peep and saw them in their bra & G-string matching set.I must said that their BM is good and firm, not like other TN shops,maybe i was feeling tired. As similiar FR from other bros, both stripped to naked when my eyes opened. Offer by them for special, and i opt for HJ at 70. W.. stroked my shaft with T.. climbed on top of me to eat abalone!! When my game over, they cleaned me up and continue with the BM.They even put some liquid solution on my didi, said to keep my didi "young". Not bad right, my didi oso got facial!! B4 I go off, had a chat wiz T.., promise me that next time will give me good service if i take $200 FJ, can let me cum more than one time. But the more i talked to her, the more i find that T.. is a he-she!! maybe T.. is the Bernice who the bros talking about. Maybe changed name after reading all the FR. Anyway B4 I go off, i gave a big squeeze on T.. butt!
I happen to pass by the shop again on Mon, and found out same onli 2 gals, that is W.. and T.., so I believe they onli operate with 2 gals!!!

Look: 6/10
Body : 7/10 (to me, T.. got fake boobs)
massage : 8/10
HJ : 6/10
RTF : maybe, if i got spare money [B]

-------------------

good fr, bro winterfox.

but did you eat the " abalone" of T ?:confused:

kudos to you.

Innoncent$
26-02-2004, 03:20 PM
[B]

-------------------

good fr, bro winterfox.

but did you eat the " abalone" of T ?:confused:

kudos to you.

This women really some kind of special force, like to take raw but cap for intercourse.....

Anybody can or good in describing the two gals in mission at all time?? Let share the information to check whether is 12 or 2 in the force....

jasper
26-02-2004, 05:17 PM
just went recce there with another bro yesterday... but noticed that the place have been changed to a fashion outlet liao... anyone have any idea... are they closed down for businesses or have they shifted????

care to enlighten me???:p

Innoncent$
26-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by jasper
just went recce there with another bro yesterday... but noticed that the place have been changed to a fashion outlet liao... anyone have any idea... are they closed down for businesses or have they shifted????

care to enlighten me???:p

I think you probably get into the wrong place.... They are having good business so hardly believe that this place had closed down. Anyone wich to make comment?

jjfella900
26-02-2004, 06:29 PM
actually is good price for 2 gals together,but better dun post anymore steaming thread,wait ppl like GiganticDidi complained that we brudeers pay 50 dollars for hj.the girl might give us 30 dollars,but too bad his face worse than the chicken shit thats why the girl need to ask him for 50 dollars.whahahaha.....still waiting for that balless shit to meet up with me.good day

ahbengsony
27-02-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by jjfella900
actually is good price for 2 gals together,but better dun post anymore steaming thread,wait ppl like GiganticDidi complained that we brudeers pay 50 dollars for hj.the girl might give us 30 dollars,but too bad his face worse than the chicken shit thats why the girl need to ask him for 50 dollars.whahahaha.....still waiting for that balless shit to meet up with me.good day
-------

hope it will not close shop now.damm,it is payday today and hope can catch the last train out. btw, anybody know what is bro ian dragonboat. he like mia leh. Missed reading his posts to whack nirvana's pet.

ian_dragonboat
27-02-2004, 10:21 AM
-------

hope it will not close shop now.damm,it is payday today and hope can catch the last train out. btw, anybody know what is bro ian dragonboat. he like mia leh. Missed reading his posts to whack nirvana's pet.

.....welcome to singtel paging...the number u just dial is no longer in use..pls check the number and dial again............

hahahaha, simi tai chi look for me???

i didnt MIA from the forum, just post less, but everyday still monitoring the 'pest' here.

so far, the SPCA have been notice of a few pest here...

1 helmet daytona
2 ty dunno-wat-number
3 sex emperor
4 lingoboy
5 dunlop
6 rolling stone
7 gigantic didi
8 sportmotor

case 1, tat kid went back to school.
case 2, he should be using a new ID now
case 3, the No1 public enemy now
case4, can any one donate more shit to him?
case 5, me still waiting to meet him at his golden mile, wanna see how power this golden mile big brother is, and also his zheng-who-rang bro.
case 6, another nember of the CASANOVA zoo gang
case 7, so-called gigantic didi with no lam-par...he post tat the jap FL in town is available @ $120 with room included.
case 8, i already said he operated a tau-kang foot reflexology, yet, a few samster is still being con by his recent SSC cannot make it joint

however, SPCA refuse to take action against this 8 . they say this 8 guys r in the TOP 10 WANTED LIST from hougang ave 10, SIAO RANG KENG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since i post now today, pls allow me to say hi to all my good bro here

HELLO ^_^

:cool:

ahbengsony
27-02-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
.....welcome to singtel paging...the number u just dial is no longer in use..pls check the number and dial again............

hahahaha, simi tai chi look for me???

i didnt MIA from the forum, just post less, but everyday still monitoring the 'pest' here.

so far, the SPCA have been notice of a few pest here...

1 helmet daytona
2 ty dunno-wat-number
3 sex emperor
4 lingoboy
5 dunlop
6 rolling stone
7 gigantic didi
8 sportmotor

case 1, tat kid went back to school.
case 2, he should be using a new ID now
case 3, the No1 public enemy now
case4, can any one donate more shit to him?
case 5, me still waiting to meet him at his golden mile, wanna see how power this golden mile big brother is, and also his zheng-who-rang bro.
case 6, another nember of the CASANOVA zoo gang
case 7, so-called gigantic didi with no lam-par...he post tat the jap FL in town is available @ $120 with room included.
case 8, i already said he operated a tau-kang foot reflexology, yet, a few samster is still being con by his recent SSC cannot make it joint

however, SPCA refuse to take action against this 8 . they say this 8 guys r in the TOP 10 WANTED LIST from hougang ave 10, SIAO RANG KENG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since i post now today, pls allow me to say hi to all my good bro here

HELLO ^_^

:cool:
--------------

nothing lah. cos it caught my attention that your dragon eye not seem for some time .

Innoncent$
27-02-2004, 11:17 AM
-------

No lar, this place still alive. If you are going on Friday then you have to take the afternoon train. I was told by the gal during my last visit that they will only open at 3pm at every friday due to the mosque.... let us know after your trip there! Good time!

danny41sg
27-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Visited this place last nite, to satisfy my curiosity after reading some of the FR.

The place is nice and quite classy. I noticed that there's only 2 ladies around, 1 is in her late 30s and the other in her early 30s. Looks wise ok only lah, nothing to shout about. I did ask how many girls the joint have and was told about 8, ( the other 6 went for dinner liao, who she wants to kid). I took the S$100 package and was directed to the 3rd level first before going to the 2nd level to shower.

As what the other bro have said, the facial will start first and than comes the "Special" part. Was ask if I want to have a most memorable time of my life wiith 2 girls. hj 100, bj 150 & fj 200. I told the older lady that i got only S$80 left in my pocket, ( in actual fact I left my wallet in the car). Was than told to go to the ATM to draw more money and I told them I left my wallet in the office and usually keeps the cash in my pocket. The younger one than interrupt and say that it's ok, 2 girls will still service me but only 1 girl will provide the bbbj. After shooting off my load, the rest is like a "Car Wash" experience, very fast leh. After dress up and was about to leave, the younger girl told me that this time they've serviced me well and I've to reward them well on the next visit...............( Will there be a next visit?????......OF COURSE NOT)

Overall experience : ok lah 6/10 (something new)
Total Damage : S$ 180

Innoncent$
27-02-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by danny41sg
Visited this place last nite, to satisfy my curiosity after reading some of the FR.

The place is nice and quite classy. I noticed that there's only 2 ladies around, 1 is in her late 30s and the other in her early 30s. Looks wise ok only lah, nothing to shout about. I did ask how many girls the joint have and was told about 8, ( the other 6 went for dinner liao, who she wants to kid). I took the S$100 package and was directed to the 3rd level first before going to the 2nd level to shower.

As what the other bro have said, the facial will start first and than comes the "Special" part. Was ask if I want to have a most memorable time of my life wiith 2 girls. hj 100, bj 150 & fj 200. I told the older lady that i got only S$80 left in my pocket, ( in actual fact I left my wallet in the car). Was than told to go to the ATM to draw more money and I told them I left my wallet in the office and usually keeps the cash in my pocket. The younger one than interrupt and say that it's ok, 2 girls will still service me but only 1 girl will provide the bbbj. After shooting off my load, the rest is like a "Car Wash" experience, very fast leh. After dress up and was about to leave, the younger girl told me that this time they've serviced me well and I've to reward them well on the next visit...............( Will there be a next visit?????......OF COURSE NOT)

Overall experience : ok lah 6/10 (something new)
Total Damage : S$ 180

That's interesting, previously I was told there are 12 gals working in shift. Now have 8 and 6 go for dinner. hmmmm.... Okay, that's mean there are noli two of them and have different names.... From your description, sound like the same two that I had met in my last trip....:confused:

owen10
27-02-2004, 11:52 AM
hey bro ian

nice to read yr posts again.
i'm glad u highlighted all d CON MEN in this forum to alert all d bros.

those who juz post cock sing song, ok they shd be let off by SPCA with lighter sentences. But those who cheat our hard earned $$$ like that fucker motor shd face harsher penalties. i wonder how many bros had been cheated by his false info! It's a good lesson learnt for me tho ... shd have done more research on that joint n not to trust FRs too easily, esp those samsters (or CON-sters) with little credibility!

danny41sg
27-02-2004, 12:22 PM
That's interesting, previously I was told there are 12 gals working in shift. Now have 8 and 6 go for dinner. hmmmm.... Okay, that's mean there are noli two of them and have different names.... From your description, sound like the same two that I had met in my last trip....:confused:

Hi bro,

The older one intro herself as, Lynn and the younger one, with implanted boobs as, Janet. From all the FRs I've read, it looks like there's only 2 girls working, at all time.

ian_dragonboat
27-02-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by owen10
hey bro ian

nice to read yr posts again.
i'm glad u highlighted all d CON MEN in this forum to alert all d bros.

those who juz post cock sing song, ok they shd be let off by SPCA with lighter sentences. But those who cheat our hard earned $$$ like that fucker motor shd face harsher penalties. i wonder how many bros had been cheated by his false info! It's a good lesson learnt for me tho ... shd have done more research on that joint n not to trust FRs too easily, esp those samsters (or CON-sters) with little credibility!

^_^

hi bro Owen10, yr 1st name is michael sibo? i think u should sign for other team next season. or change the gaffer. his heart cant endure more pressure. hee hee...... my crazy point of view.

back to the topic....CON MEN here, dun hey know, the paper cant hold the fire for long?

i hand up leg up fully agreed with u tat.... we should wait for more FR from trusted samster 1st b4 moving our move. y hurry? that joint or tat gal is not quitting the biz so soon...

i remember the case of lim TT, the location is so near to me, but, i just wait... after 2 page of posting, when the water get down, the stone will appear. another CON JOB.

however, one man meat can be other poison.
difference ppl got difference taste.... and also difference spending power...----- saw the recent debate of how much should we pay for special sevice. haha, may i ask, is this a COURT ROOM??

1, for those who wanna pay less, IMHO, next trip to the joint, pls wear slipper, short, singlet. mayb the gal see u so poor, she might even offer her service FOC
2, if u r to wear yr ROLEX, high-tec phone, show her yr LEXUS car-kep chain, well tailor-custom made wear. u think she not going to chop this big fish?

to cut it short, no spare $$, then use yr most royal 5 finger to DIY, even if got $$$, think twice, raining day might come someday.

PLUS, i am now 90% sure tat AV guy r making their raid more accurate , thanks to the FR here.-- after someone post abt a few happening joint here, the next week, i recieve SMS tat the joint was being raided. amithahba.

by the way, this is a free forum, any pig, dog and rat can register and post.
we cant stop them...but, in time, they will show their tails.

during my few month stay in sammyboy, i am glad i get to know and met many good bro. ^_^

one thing for sure.....when i 1st started in sammyboy, i am susprise by many posting tat start with --KNN, limpei....

i recalled i even quarrel with a few samster other this matter, ..cose in my 'world', a simple KNN to other guy mean fight. ^_^

finally, after so many loh-soh from me, i alway dun wanna say much liao...
we chinese got a saying... the more we stir the shit, the more it stink

regard,

IAN ^_^

Innoncent$
27-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Hi bro,

The older one intro herself as, Lynn and the younger one, with implanted boobs as, Janet. From all the FRs I've read, it looks like there's only 2 girls working, at all time.

The one that served me is Jess with implanted boobs and small build size, shoulder length golden hair. The young (jenniffer) one more pretty with longer hair length than jess, in golden too. Only chat with her so don't the detail/ She is slightly taller than jess. Jess stomuch look liked gave birth before dont look nice...

milffella
27-02-2004, 12:57 PM
when a word KNN or limpei come out from the mouth,you should jolly well know wad happen liao,but i see alot of people after say into their face,action many only,keep wuarreling and quarreling no end to it,for me i dun like to see tok tok so much,no end.........

i just feel wad should happen will happen thats all,,,,,,still to now try to endure but still same...........

danny41sg
27-02-2004, 01:04 PM
The one that served me is Jess with implanted boobs and small build size, shoulder length golden hair. The young (jenniffer) one more pretty with longer hair length than jess, in golden too. Only chat with her so don't the detail/ She is slightly taller than jess. Jess stomuch look liked gave birth before dont look nice...

Yup, looks like we're talking about the same girl..........

nirvana
27-02-2004, 01:15 PM
when a word KNN or limpei come out from the mouth,you should jolly well know wad happen liao,but i see alot of people after say into their face,action many only,keep wuarreling and quarreling no end to it,for me i dun like to see tok tok so much,no end.........

i just feel wad should happen will happen thats all,,,,,,still to now try to endure but still same...........

as wat i said b4.... i believe in this whole forum... only the 2 of us know wat is the meaning of

HAN YONG HONG MENG

( but, i believe during yr time, RTC already shift to beside MCP?? they still fighting over table)

alot of samster here...guess they watch too much hong kong gangster movie KU WAI ZHAI, forget abt wat the local BENGZ.
no doubt our local BENGZ cant not make it in many way... but, just tell them LIMPEI, KNN to his face... he sure whack .

alot of samster, when young dare not be gangster, now grow up, come in cyber world pretend and talk like a pai-kia.

if u log in a few month ago, got a samster DUNLOP lagi good, claim he from golden mile. then said his bro work as zheng-who-rang. me say wanna meet him at his golden mile..he give tons of excuses, say sick.---those kid, never see the big snake pan-sai b4.

well, since now u had already met up with a few samster here. cherish the friendship.

as for those cyber idiot... u keep on fucking him, also not much use. just tell him SHUT UP OR MEET UP lor.

BTW, how is yr back? getting better?

^_^

Innoncent$
27-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Yup, looks like we're talking about the same girl..........

Oh... Jess only speak to me in mandarin, and she said she a hair-dress and use to worked in spa. I didn't talk to Bernice through phone in english and she don't really sound the same as Jess when talking to her through telephone. Anything that make you recall?

danny41sg
27-02-2004, 03:52 PM
Oh... Jess only speak to me in mandarin, and she said she a hair-dress and use to worked in spa. I didn't talk to Bernice through phone in english and she don't really sound the same as Jess when talking to her through telephone. Anything that make you recall?

Bro, I'm not concern how many girls working there. Afterall, that's the first as well as the last time I'm trying out that place.
Cheers

Innoncent$
05-03-2004, 02:56 AM
Anyone had the latest cost update on this outlet?

Ah Seah
05-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Anyone had the latest cost update on this outlet?

Visited last week. cosy environment like the concept but not the content (movable ones). Total $300 for two, pricy for the offer.

My FR will be very similar to others. Suspect only two gals in this joint. Massage bed not comfortable

Won't return, unless upgrade the content.

:(

pig40
06-03-2004, 08:41 PM
56A Kandahar Street
Tel: 62910388 for appointment. Full range of saloon services. Expensive if you have not recovered from the recession.

schwing
10-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by pig40
56A Kandahar Street
Tel: 62910388 for appointment. Full range of saloon services. Expensive if you have not recovered from the recession.

new shop? FR and charges? thanx

maddog2003
10-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Same shop same people - about the same prices.

Surprising, I went for a facial last week and two ladies (Julie + one more) did the facial & massage but did not make any moves.

Innoncent$
10-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by maddog2003
Same shop same people - about the same prices.

Surprising, I went for a facial last week and two ladies (Julie + one more) did the facial & massage but did not make any moves.

Orh! So any thing or new style or new idea for them to attract more customers?

harley_kel74
23-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Hi bros,

Do I need to cal to make appt like Cozy and I just need to walk in to the shop? Can any bros here who had visited enlighten me? I feel like trying out the thresome although its expensive.

Thanks

harley_kel74

Innoncent$
23-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by harley_kel74
Hi bros,

Do I need to cal to make appt like Cozy and I just need to walk in to the shop? Can any bros here who had visited enlighten me? I feel like trying out the thresome although its expensive.

Thanks

harley_kel74

I suggested you give them a call for not wasting time if you are going to tried them. The number is given in this thread. Good luck... after tried this place... it took me so long to recover from the "demage"

Innoncent$
09-06-2004, 11:14 PM
I like to try 3-some. Can any one pm me the no.?
:D Check your PM

Ah Seah
10-06-2004, 11:35 AM
:D Check your PM

Could you PM me the contact also?

Cheers

Innoncent$
10-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Could you PM me the contact also?

Cheers

You too!!! :D

GuyonGal
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM

wah-liao.... so good hor... pm me all-so.... :D

Innoncent$
11-06-2004, 09:13 AM
wah-liao.... so good hor... pm me all-so.... :D

No lar, just a rise of hand work (in chinese saying).... ok! :D

GuyonGal
11-06-2004, 02:01 PM
No lar, just a rise of hand work (in chinese saying).... ok! :D
OKay.... thanks

Ah Seah
11-06-2004, 07:19 PM

Thanks. I thought this place has been silent for a while. Called last month could not find Sam****

Innoncent$
14-06-2004, 10:21 AM
Thanks. I thought this place has been silent for a while. Called last month could not find Sam****

I heard still operate b'cos I had checked with one gal, Jess....Really have 'forbear' of going back that due to money!!! :D

rabitsu
14-06-2004, 08:51 PM
This place is not worth it... no facilities....not worth the time.

loser999
15-06-2004, 06:17 PM
This place is not worth it... no facilities....not worth the time.
y u say tat ??
so far the comment give quite exciting leh.

lurveliv
16-12-2004, 04:19 PM
is this joint the one just raided? I saw new on straits time online

Niki Funtusoff, 34, who began running the Cozy Beauty and Aroma Therapy shop on North Bridge Road in January, was arrested in a police raid after taking $300 in exchange for a 'full service' massage.

On April 14, an officer made a massage appointment for himself and a colleague at the shop and Funtusoff quoted him a price of $150 per person for a 'full service', as opposed to the usual $40 to $50 an hour for a normal massage.

scary sia AV they disguised

GuyonGal
16-12-2004, 09:15 PM

Niki Funtusoff, 34, who began running the Cozy Beauty and Aroma Therapy shop on North Bridge Road in January, was arrested in a police raid after taking $300 in exchange for a 'full service' massage.

On April 14, an officer made a massage appointment for himself and a colleague at the shop and Funtusoff quoted him a price of $150 per person for a 'full service', as opposed to the usual $40 to $50 an hour for a normal massage.

scary sia AV they disguised

This is not the shop lar! The COZY was at North Brideg Road beside PUB21. Stop operation since early this year. Must be then suddenly close-down and rejected to provide service.

searchfun
17-12-2004, 09:11 AM
This is not the shop lar! The COZY was at North Brideg Road beside PUB21. Stop operation since early this year. Must be then suddenly close-down and rejected to provide service.

Bro told me that she took drug while service him, very sian.

Like the 2 Hong Kee girls there, know where they have been ?

GuyonGal
17-12-2004, 09:50 AM
Bro told me that she took drug while service him, very sian.

Like the 2 Hong Kee girls there, know where they have been ?

Really!? I was not awared of that! sigh!!! :(

winterfox
17-12-2004, 11:53 AM

Hi bro, which date of the ST online you read the news on the raid??

winterfox
17-12-2004, 12:13 PM
I found the ST online news, on 16 DEC. All the FR & post on Niki Funtusoff can be found HERE (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16331). Her seven-year-old daughter going to miss her mum. Poor thing.

GuyonGal
17-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I found the ST online news, on 16 DEC. All the FR & post on Niki Funtusoff can be found HERE (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=16331). Her seven-year-old daughter going to miss her mum. Poor thing.

Wah!!!

You really put the effort to seek for this forum... THANK YOU!!! :D

topfuel
02-12-2005, 10:49 PM
sorry to dig but is this joint still in action?