PDA

View Full Version : Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ love me tender; love me sweet Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kakarlu
08-03-2011, 12:05 AM
hi dear .im 26 chi 174/54 . look good . dont mind can drop me a email at [email protected] then we can start friendship

justl00king
08-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi! I'm Back...
meet up for dinner, anyone? :p
& let's see how things proceed on from there...Welcome back!

You must been having lots of encounters based on the long list of applications here. :D

Didn't bother to read thru though, anyone really met her in person or is this a hoax? :p

Have fun!

calex
08-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Welcome back!

You must been having lots of encounters based on the long list of applications here. :D

Didn't bother to read thru though, anyone really met her in person or is this a hoax? :p

Have fun!
no hoax i gurantee, she is a very syt ...nice bod as well....well, guys ...trust me she is a friendly lady to chat to.

alex18122003
08-03-2011, 12:42 AM
no hoax i gurantee, she is a very syt ...nice bod as well....well, guys ...trust me she is a friendly lady to chat to.
U meet her before?

HamSapLow
08-03-2011, 12:46 AM
Aww... me is too short!!
only 160.. machiam doremon too!! hahaha

calex
08-03-2011, 08:38 AM
secret .. bro...

ashley4099
08-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Hi Girl,

I am also looking for a fuck buddy been looking for a long time. I am 177cm tall and around 69kg quite good looking, meet me first to believe.

Do email me at [email protected]

Awaiting your soonest reply : )

mr_missile
08-03-2011, 09:26 AM
she used to have different nicks if i am not wrong. and she used to be with a samster (she's his avatar). ;)

calex
08-03-2011, 09:37 AM
she used to have different nicks if i am not wrong. and she used to be with a samster (she's his avatar). ;)

yup.. well.. let us see who is the lucky guy she chosen... wait for food review report from lil'tempt sis...

food rating, and customer service... let make this thread into food blog for one day..

Chef Sam Leong
08-03-2011, 10:14 AM
yup.. well.. let us see who is the lucky guy she chosen... wait for food review report from lil'tempt sis...

food rating, and customer service... let make this thread into food blog for one day..

Nice foods must share with me.

Sistas Lil'Tempt, i can bring u to our tung lok new outlet to try our Teochew Cuisines that open last month.

milffocker
08-03-2011, 11:40 AM
kindly pm me. 19 yr old. Sports person

Legacy
08-03-2011, 01:18 PM
kindly pls pm me i am interested chinese 24

SuzukiSwift69
08-03-2011, 08:57 PM
I have PM you but no reply sister. :(

Makeloveking
08-03-2011, 11:29 PM
sian i 20 only,i fuck outside policepost also dare.but underage sian 1/2 haha

shock
08-03-2011, 11:36 PM
her girl, looking for a fling or fb currently pls email me or add mi in msn for chat and stuffs alright. [email protected]. see ya. btw ht 176 wt 78. 26m chi.

Lil'Tempt
09-03-2011, 12:24 AM

so well-informed. & we ain't together anymore. :)

p/s: sorry might take some time to reply to all the messages, so kindly wait yar. cause' i can't surf during office hour unlike in the past. LOL!!! & to Chef Sam Leong, i more interested in squid ink pasta than teochew cuisines.

Pkcom
09-03-2011, 01:27 AM

p/s: sorry might take some time to reply to all the messages, so kindly wait yar. cause' i can't surf during office hour unlike in the past. LOL!!! & to Chef Sam Leong, i more interested in squid ink pasta than teochew cuisines.

hi i do know somewhere which have very nice squid ink pasta

muz tryyyyyyy

ManInAction
09-03-2011, 01:29 AM
wow..remenebr my Mac big breakfast? u place ur order and put on hold ofr like a years plus...still using same number?

knnytag
09-03-2011, 09:56 AM
Hi Sis. U have Pm. I m 36 chinese, also looking for someone to chill and hang out also . Maybe we can meet for dinner when you are free. hope to see your reply soon. cheers

fl_slayer
09-03-2011, 11:08 AM

hmm.........i good at cooking squid ink tagliatelle with tender love and care:D will you like to try?:D

Chef Sam Leong
09-03-2011, 11:44 AM
LOL!!! & to Chef Sam Leong, i more interested in squid ink pasta than teochew cuisines.

Since u like eating Squid Ink Pasta.

I will create a dishes for u : Squid Ink Pasta With Wakame & Squids stuffed with Smoked Salmon.

Will prepare the ingredients & cook for u if i'm luckily to meet u out :p

mr_missile
09-03-2011, 11:49 AM

not well-informed actually. just that i'm quite updated over here in the forum. noticed that he's changed his siggy mah. ;)

hope life has been good to u and that u will find what (or who rather) u are looking for. :)

w00tie2
09-03-2011, 01:31 PM
23m sg here. uni student! loves sports, tanned blah blahh blahh. tell me what you want to know about me. or u can drop me an email! would love to hear from u soon! my email add is [email protected]

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 01:56 PM
i more interested in squid ink pasta than teochew cuisines.

Hmmm... How about a fillet mignon season with amoré garlic paste, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and grill to medium rare?? :p:D

ashleygal
09-03-2011, 03:01 PM
hmm.........i good at cooking squid ink tagliatelle with tender love and care will you like to try?

Hmmm... How about a fillet mignon season with amoré garlic paste, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and grill to medium rare??

since when you both had become chef?
just woke up super hungry leh. after seeing these makes me even more hungry lor. :D

TS, i personally thinks that these 2 guys are at least worth having coffee with. ;)

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 03:18 PM
just woke up super hungry leh. after seeing these makes me even more hungry lor. :D

But I thought you like hokkien mee?? :D:p:D

ashleygal
09-03-2011, 03:26 PM
But I thought you like hokkien mee??

........:rolleyes:

I am updating my blog because of what u said last night lor. even though i am super tired and super no inspiration to write. i think you still owe me something from previously and also last night. :p:o

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 04:10 PM
I am updating my blog because of what u said last night lor. even though i am super tired and super no inspiration to write. i think you still owe me something from previously and also last night.

Awwwww...... You're so sweet. :) Can't wait to read your blog.

Yeap, I still owe your prince ba chao mee and you, hokkien mee... :p

fl_slayer
09-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Hmmm... How about a fillet mignon season with amoré garlic paste, sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and grill to medium rare??

just woke up super hungry leh. after seeing these makes me even more hungry lor.

TS, i personally thinks that these 2 guys are at least worth having coffee with. ;)

Hiya, maninsinsha, u really like to disturb me, i Will up u with ŕ 200 days grain fed dry age australian perfectly chargrill with dry premium oak serve with sautee rare truffles and purple sage finish with 82 rothchild veal demigraze :). Dear ashleygirl, ts is ŕ Long Time friend of mine, just Teasing her after so long Mia , we have done coffee many moons ago but will strongly recomend maninsinsha to ts, he is worth more than a coffee , in my honest opinion, :)

ashleygal
09-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeap, I still owe your prince ba chao mee and you, hokkien mee...

1st thing, he is not my prince. I have yet to meet my prince.:p
2ndly, i don't want hokkien mee....... i want something else. :o

Dear ashleygirl, ts is ŕ Long Time friend of mine, just Teasing her after so long Mia , we have done coffee many moons ago but will strongly recomend maninsinsha to ts, he is worth more than a coffee , in my honest opinion, :)

yeah! totally agree that maninsinsha is definitely worth more than a cup of coffee. TS can really seriously consider him. one of the rare few good looking gentleman who is funny in the forum. ;)

zron.45
09-03-2011, 04:35 PM
1st thing, he is not my prince. I have yet to meet my prince.:p
2ndly, i don't want hokkien mee....... i want something else.

Oouch... No wonder ear itchy... But saw the thread then heart pain pain... :D

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 06:45 PM
......but will strongly recomend maninsinsha to ts, he is worth more than a coffee , in my honest opinion,
yeah! totally agree that maninsinsha is definitely worth more than a cup of coffee. TS can really seriously consider him. one of the rare few good looking gentleman who is funny in the forum.

Errrmmmm.... It's always a one (wo)man's meat is another (wo)man's poison.. Maybe besides coffee, cakes can be thrown in too... :o:p:D

Lil'Tempt
09-03-2011, 08:17 PM
hmm.........i good at cooking squid ink tagliatelle with tender love and care will you like to try?

didn't know you're good into cooking but i do remember the place where u recommend to get the salmon is good. i'm still getting my regular salmon from them. LOL~ :D

Since u like eating Squid Ink Pasta.

I will create a dishes for u Squid Ink Pasta With Wakame & Squids stuffed with Smoked Salmon.

Will prepare the ingredients & cook for u if i'm luckily to meet u out

would love to know you better too, will drop you a pm back.

not well-informed actually. just that i'm quite updated over here in the forum. noticed that he's changed his siggy mah.

hope life has been good to u and that u will find what (or who rather) u are looking for.

life so far has been very good, & you just noticed recently? it was like over 1yr plus ago. LOL~ hahaha... but we're still friends after parting...

so many people recommending you... guess i must really get to know you better too & to try the fillet mignon as well... foie gras is one of my loves! *hint* :p

just woke up super hungry leh. after seeing these makes me even more hungry lor.

TS, i personally thinks that these 2 guys are at least worth having coffee with.

haha, thanks thanks. i do know fl_slayer long long time back. & agree he's worth having coffee in person, can be quite charming when he wants to be.

crazybomber
09-03-2011, 08:58 PM
you've got mail!

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 09:09 PM
so many people recommending you... guess i must really get to know you better too & to try the fillet mignon as well... foie gras is one of my loves! *hint* :p

Now I'm really flatter.. :o

Guess you must be a gourmet connoisseur. ;) Since you love foie gras, you must have enjoy french cuisine. So fillet mignon is out cos it doesn't goes well with foie gras at all. :)

owen1
09-03-2011, 09:54 PM
alamak....this thread still alive?? :p

maninsinsha
09-03-2011, 10:06 PM
alamak....this thread still alive?? :p

Alive and kicking...

Rain-Men
10-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Great to see TS's thread still going on and strong...only managed to see a few nice pics of TS..ha....hopefully she can get a lovely partner soon...jiayou.!

fl_slayer
10-03-2011, 10:35 AM

Guess you must be a gourmet connoisseur. ;) Since you love foie gras, you must have enjoy french cuisine. So fillet mignon is out cos it doesn't goes well with foie gras at all. :)

really one meat another poison.......i personally love the combination of tenderloin with foie gras, heavenly match and sinful.

maninsinsha is so bias, only treat me eat curry chicken and samosa and now can treat TS french cusine........sigh........:D

maninsinsha
10-03-2011, 11:09 AM
maninsinsha is so bias, only treat me eat curry chicken and samosa and now can treat TS french cusine........sigh........:D

Bro, there were a lot more food other than curry chicken and samosa. You forgot the satays, sushi, chicken wings and desserts? Most of all, the companies of a bunch of great people... :D

Giobenni
10-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi Sis,

Dick big or small is not an issue.

Most important is skill during the session.:)

Warmest Regards,
Giobenni

fl_slayer
10-03-2011, 12:33 PM
of course am a good cook..:D am starting to miss TS the time we have once share.....keke 'to be or not to be'

oldghost
10-03-2011, 01:37 PM
hihi TS, me dun like foie gras, truffle...

pm me if u wish to try whale bacon, or horse sashimi:D, fugu aso can:D:D

Chef Sam Leong
10-03-2011, 04:05 PM
would love to know you better too, will drop you a pm back.

U received my reply?

hotmeanshot
13-03-2011, 01:11 AM
if younger than the age?

massaman
14-03-2011, 12:51 AM
free for drinks on Thursday evening? pm me.

Lil'Tempt
16-03-2011, 01:42 PM
alamak....this thread still alive??

of cause alive... remember msg me the address of your gaylord hairstylist' :D & since u say salted egg crab from mellben not bad, i awaiting for your treat hor. LOL~ but i think the best should be the crab bee hoon. SINFUL!!!

of course am a good cook.. am starting to miss TS the time we have once share.....keke 'to be or not to be'

That was a long way back, i grown up since then. :P but cup size never increase still. :( i'm getting better at cooking too; been cooking almost every week.

U received my reply?

Yup, i did... will take awhile to reply. ur 2nd after maninsinsha. :p

Lil'Tempt
16-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Great to see TS's thread still going on and strong...only managed to see a few nice pics of TS..ha....hopefully she can get a lovely partner soon...jiayou.!

all the links previously was deleted & i think i did post up a fair sum of pictures. :D but not gonna share at the moment. :)

Guess you must be a gourmet connoisseur. Since you love foie gras, you must have enjoy french cuisine. So fillet mignon is out cos it doesn't goes well with foie gras at all.

i enjoy all sorts of good food, not only french cuisine. i love going different restaurants/places to try out different food every weekend. this week be thai & chinese cuisine. :D

ah rat
16-03-2011, 02:08 PM
That was a long way back, i grown up since then. :P but cup size never increase still. :( i'm getting better at cooking too; been cooking almost every week.

Sis,need help for cup size issue :p

Chef Sam Leong
16-03-2011, 02:14 PM

Lua Tiko :p ;) :D

Lil'Tempt
16-03-2011, 02:21 PM

yup, i want to increase to 34D... how?

Teh KuKuBIRD
16-03-2011, 02:32 PM

What's yr current size cup now?

ah rat
16-03-2011, 02:37 PM

Sis,must everyday teh neh neh for U :p

Lil'Tempt
16-03-2011, 02:38 PM

34C... i want big boobs that bounce up & down

Up & Down
16-03-2011, 02:40 PM

Agree & i like it too.

ah rat
16-03-2011, 02:44 PM

No problem,are u willing allow me to teh neh neh everyday :p

BigBoy2
16-03-2011, 02:44 PM

Message and good diet with lots of sexerise might just do the job.......

Teh Lan Pa
16-03-2011, 02:48 PM

That gd for BF also.

maninsinsha
16-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Yup, i did... will take awhile to reply. ur 2nd after maninsinsha. :p

Aawww... Thanks. I'm honoured.. ;)

i enjoy all sorts of good food, not only french cuisine. i love going different restaurants/places to try out different food every weekend. this week be thai & chinese cuisine.

Now I'm really looking forward to try out different kind of cuisine with you sometime soon.. :):D

ahtoot86
18-03-2011, 06:07 PM
hi i would to join in your fun.. im 25m local chinese 179cm/75kg tanned

Lil'Tempt
19-03-2011, 04:39 AM
No problem,are u willing allow me to teh neh neh everyday :p

Teh neh neh ltr becomes smaller lo. Lol! U allow me to finger fuck your anal?

SH149
19-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Aawww... Thanks. I'm honoured.. ;)

Now I'm really looking forward to try out different kind of cuisine with you sometime soon.. :):D

Bro how come u did not bring me to try the other cuisine , not fair sobb sobb :(

maninsinsha
19-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Bro how come u did not bring me to try the other cuisine , not fair sobb sobb

You are having korean, chinese, danish food now and you still want to try other cuisines? :eek:

Do you know that eating too much will also kill you??? :D:p:D

SH149
19-03-2011, 04:01 PM
You are having korean, chinese, danish food now and you still want to try other cuisines? :eek:

Do you know that eating too much will also kill you??? :D:p:D

The more choice I have than I can choose ma ! Why limit myself to only just few dishes

maninsinsha
19-03-2011, 04:14 PM
The more choice I have than I can choose ma ! Why limit myself to only just few dishes

You might choke up!!!! :D:D

SH149
19-03-2011, 04:41 PM
You might choke up!!!! :D:D

That's easy just get some Mei Mei to perform CPR on me can Liao :D

Ahteng
19-03-2011, 05:37 PM
hi there

I try ur link but all hv been deleted..
anyway I'm Malay are u ok with that??
here's my stats

height - 172cm
weight - 69kg
citizenship - hahaha pure singaporean
can u email me ur pics and I'll send mine to u
[email protected]

hope to hear frm u soon

beater_buzzer
20-03-2011, 11:52 AM
sent my application

lonelyboi
20-03-2011, 05:28 PM
hi 27 chn guy here 171 78 tanned wear spec able to let u tink of anything u can tink of fun n bed interested pm mi thanks hear from u soon takke care!
have a great day ahead

jasontay
21-03-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi, i'm interested too.

U got PM & waiting for yr reply soon...

Chef Sam Leong
27-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Sis Lil'Tempt, where are u?

maninsinsha
28-03-2011, 10:54 AM
She went MIA ever since i replied her post that i'm willing to let her anal me :mad:

That would most probably mean that she's not interested in what you have to offer... :rolleyes::cool:

xavier5710
28-03-2011, 02:35 PM
dont mind exchanging msn?

desa7
29-03-2011, 12:48 AM
LOL, didn't know so many ppl got a fetish for their anal finger fuck... :P

Lil'Tempt
31-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Sorry have been busy for the past week. But not to worry, i'm sure to update on my latest rendezvous whch is happening tonight! feeling excited :p & for those pms, i will try to reply asap.

maninsinsha
31-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry have been busy for the past week. But not to worry, i'm sure to update on my latest rendezvous whch is happening tonight! feeling excited :p & for those pms, i will try to reply asap.

Have fun... :)

So when's my turn?? :p:D

Lil'Tempt
31-03-2011, 04:17 PM
soon soon! :p
i'll set aside one of the evenings for u! LOL

p/s: i need a good hard fuck :o

maninsinsha
31-03-2011, 04:21 PM

You know the number to call... :p:D

Gear_man
03-04-2011, 02:16 AM

I hope you have a good hard during this weekend ... cos I am still in searching for mine.

looking forward to your posting soon ... a vib can be a quick fix for you when you are alone

ahbye
03-04-2011, 05:12 AM
hi i would like to apply.. you will be delight once you see my pic..

CSIteam1
26-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Hi sis Lil'Tempt / Babygirlzz / Ladyrain / magicbrush & many many more, I see that you are online so came to say hi :D

singlicious
26-09-2012, 09:43 AM
oooooh. such a long ago thread. haha. well nvm. I rmb TS lied to me her age LOL.

MountainTurtle
26-09-2012, 10:31 AM
oooooh. such a long ago thread. haha. well nvm. I rmb TS lied to me her age LOL.
Really, do share, though thread long ago, TS still very much around only wearing new EXPOSED masks only & she claims C cupper in his thread :D

voltz87
26-09-2012, 10:39 AM
This thread is ever alive. The queue must be really long!

iMonk
26-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Really, do share, though thread long ago, TS still very much around only wearing new EXPOSED masks only & she claims C cupper in his thread :D

i catch u go back mountain with me :mad:

:D

CSIteam1
29-09-2012, 03:34 AM
34C...
This kind of small neh neh call C cup :confused:
http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16673/16673415989cd49727995e3ddcffabecb27f6ded.jpg
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16673/1667339963282636538ece572cba35176a6bbc15.jpg
骗谁??

scott999
10-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Still needing it?:D

<<totally>>
10-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Still needing it?:D

Wah bro scott999, that was like a year ago. What do you think? Lol.

scott999
10-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Wah bro scott999, that was like a year ago. What do you think? Lol.

I also just came back to this forum after so many years :D
Checking out my past threads n posts....

<<totally>>
10-10-2013, 09:33 PM
How abt checking the story I am about to start. Tcss thread has all the prologue.

A prologue (Greek πρόλογος prologos, from the word pro (before) and lógos, word) is an opening to a story that establishes the setting and gives background details, often some earlier story that ties into the main one, and other miscellaneous information.

still & silent
12-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Hey there. :)
Anyway I would like to get to know you better. Add me at [email protected] :) hope to hear from you!

lbk2020
13-10-2013, 11:48 AM
hope to hear from you

PlayfulLinx
14-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Hi, I'm benedict
Local, chn 38/183/82
Safe,discreet,open to experiment, build, stamina,reciprocate

Pm me

solamesio
14-10-2013, 12:27 PM
hey hey i think this thread shl be close it like so dead lOL!

Ilvhacker
15-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Hmmm, how do I contact you?

guruking
16-10-2013, 12:55 PM
One of the lovely babe around in the forum...miss her. Hope u r doing well....

hellblade88
16-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Hi I m interested.

Airbusairbus
16-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Search For Fuck Buddy!!!

Here it goes: my introduction. =) i'm 22 years old, local singaporean, average height cum weight. i am on the search for long-term/short-term fuck buddy (maybe one or more, depending on the circumstance) for more sexual exploration/adventures. Are you GAME for it?

Criteria(s):
1. As long as you're a Singapore citizen. :p
2. Age between 25-38
3. Height above 1.65m/Weight below 90kg
4. Open to sexual exploration

& Last Of All...
5. Able to stimulate me mentally & physically in/out of bed... =)

You can start applying by pming me,
I will try my best to reply ASAP.

For those who just want to have a quick fuck, i am not what you're looking for. There's other threads out there more catered to your type. =) I am frank & sarcastic if there's a need to be. So for those who can't handle fire or challenges, please don't come near me too. HAHA!

P/S: hi to all my ole' friends! =)

BTW, here's the links to some of my pics. will try to update more if possible...
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/DSC00051i-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32231-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32230-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32232-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32236-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32234-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32233-1.jpg
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/LilTemptress/SNV32245-1.jpg

Hi, I am interested. I am also in the forum and my name is airbusairbus... May I ask if u could email me at [email protected] and we arrange from there? Thank u so much:)

vinvin1313
16-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Hi,

I am interested.

Please pm me.

Thanks

Peterchuack
16-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi, can sms me at 84658182. I am interested

Regnad
17-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Hi TC, May i know if this is still open for application? As your mailbox is full, look forward for your PM if still available. ;)

rookierocky
17-10-2013, 09:19 AM
guys this thread was created on 2009 leh, u think TS still around meh?