PDA

View Full Version : H16R10 Ada

eltek
27-11-2009, 10:31 PM
H3R98 Ada move to H16R10,so the thread title must change.Today go for RTF,but she did't turn up for work what to do.Tommorow try my luck go to H16R10.Today a bit dissppointed.

fornicator
28-11-2009, 12:34 AM
H3R98 Ada move to H16R10,so the thread title must change.Today go for RTF,but she did't turn up for work what to do.Tommorow try my luck go to H16R10.Today a bit dissppointed.

Ah! Thank you Bro eltek for changing the thread title.

Same as you I was sad because she did not come to work today. I sms her on my way to PT and she replied me "Sorry no". So I go to plan B. See my post in All Petain FR experience.

Try again tomorrow ah, see how. I also longing to fuck her.

Cheers.

eltek
28-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Ada today also absent for work,not choice,may be tomorrow try again.

fornicator
29-11-2009, 01:31 AM
Ada today also absent for work,not choice,may be tomorrow try again.

Yup, try and try.

But Sunday a bit tricky. Usually she never work on Sunday. But I do hope she does! See how later.

eltek
29-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Yup, try and try.

But Sunday a bit tricky. Usually she never work on Sunday. But I do hope she does! See how later.
Brother,I agree.Because she started Petain never work on Sunday.

eltek
30-11-2009, 08:21 PM
What happen to Ada,Sunday and Monday did't turn up for work?Miss her want to RTF ?When will she report for work?

fornicator
01-12-2009, 12:20 AM
What happen to Ada,Sunday and Monday did't turn up for work?Miss her want to RTF ?When will she report for work?

Sorry Bro eltek, I cannot help you with that. Even the manager of H16 don't know the answer. I talk to him this afternoon after I RTF Pat H16R11.

I sms Ada but never reply. Bro, don't waste your time waiting for something that will never come. Move on! I did, so can you. So many girls to choose from!

eltek
01-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry Bro eltek, I cannot help you with that. Even the manager of H16 don't know the answer. I talk to him this afternoon after I RTF Pat H16R11.

I sms Ada but never reply. Bro, don't waste your time waiting for something that will never come. Move on! I did, so can you. So many girls to choose from!Thank you,brother fornicator,when Ada is not working,I move on to other House and go to fuck other gril,eg Amy(5x),MJ(2x),Micky(1x),Inter(1x),Maggie(2x),Viol et(4x)...

eltek
02-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Last Thursday until now,Ada still did't turn up for work,what happen to her?Miss her a lot.

fornicator
02-12-2009, 11:09 PM
Last Thursday until now,Ada still did't turn up for work,what happen to her?Miss her a lot.

I talk to the H16 manager this afternoon and he told me Ada complain that her room is hot. As in the aircon not working properly maybe. Not surprised if one day she turn up in another house.

I also miss her. At least you get the chance to RTF her when she turn up for work last time. I was with Big S H10R04 remember?

I am flying off soon and I still haven't RTF her. What a shame. Well, that's life!

eltek
03-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Ada last time not so often did't turn up for job,so I think brother fornicator is right.H16R10 her room is hot,aircon not working properly and the room is smaller than H3,so no mood to work.Thank you your information,brother fornicator.

fornicator
03-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Ada last time not so often did't turn up for job,so I think brother fornicator is right.H16R10 her room is hot,aircon not working properly and the room is smaller than H3,so no mood to work.Thank you your information,brother fornicator.

You're most welcome Bro eltek. Anything I can do to help you Bros. especially if we have common interests, in this case, Ada H16R10.

I find all rooms in H16 small but compared to H03, H16 of course is better.

In H03 the bigger rooms are all in the 2nd floor, right wing is Moon, Vivi, Ada and Ivy. Other side is Carol and Miki.

To me room size not an issue but the aircon must be functioning well.

eltek
04-12-2009, 08:24 PM
You're most welcome Bro eltek. Anything I can do to help you Bros. especially if we have common interests, in this case, Ada H16R10.

I find all rooms in H16 small but compared to H03, H16 of course is better.

In H03 the bigger rooms are all in the 2nd floor, right wing is Moon, Vivi, Ada and Ivy. Other side is Carol and Miki.

To me room size not an issue but the aircon must be functioning well.When the door is close,the aircon is quite cool,but when the door is open is quite hot.Ada told me that this is the new working place condition.I think because of this make her no mood to work.

mannual auto
04-12-2009, 09:25 PM
Ada also my favour WL at Petain,after she move to H16R10,I still never go and visit her for RTF,Tomorrow I will go and try my luck.Because I longing to fuck her.

mannual auto
05-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I just came back for Petain.Ada today is awol,a bit disappointed,my target did't turn up for duty.Because of this awol habbit,Ada will lost a lot of customer.

wittyguy
05-12-2009, 06:56 PM
I just came back for Petain.Ada today is awol,a bit disappointed,my target did't turn up for duty.Because of this awol habbit,Ada will lost a lot of customer.

She is also my one of my favorite girl in PT, and today been there find her door locked :mad: Actually past week been there 2 times and didn't find her. Dont know if any thing happened to her?

Hope everything will goes well with her :D

eltek
08-12-2009, 11:34 PM
My dear Ada today is working,I Booking her for 3 session and she return me a good service,by the time I ask the HP number for her,she agree too,Will rtf soon.Still mainted a good skill and service.

mannual auto
09-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Booking Ada today for 3 session.After we washed,her BBBJ was slow,steady and her suction,soft..hard..soft..hard almost like with a rhythm.I shifted her arse towards me and can see that she had shaven her pussy,give a slow fingering on her clit,slowly going on full throttle with my finger on her clit,she started to jerk jerk abit.Her boobs looked like B cup,quite a handful.when she was blowing my hot rod,she made soft moaning sounds.When I licking her pussy,moaning sounds from soft to lounds,pussy wet and juicy.In the cowgril position,she taking my cock all the way into her love hole with each thrust of her sexy hips.Her pussy feel quite tight.With her in the missionary position,I spread nher legs wide and pumped hard for first round.Second rounds,she come close to me,kissing my necks,upper chest and making the sexy moans all the time.Exploded with her in the doggy position.I raally rammed up my cock to her pussy.Fucked her hard.Before leaving,ask the mobile number from her.Easy to know her working day.Happy bonking.

mannual auto
09-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Booking Ada today for 3 session.After we washed,her BBBJ was slow,steady and her suction,soft..hard..soft..hard almost like with a rhythm.I shifted her arse towards me and can see that she had shaven her pussy,give a slow fingering on her clit,slowly going on full throttle with my finger on her clit,she started to jerk jerk abit.Her boobs looked like B cup,quite a handful.when she was blowing my hot rod,she made soft moaning sounds.When I licking her pussy,moaning sounds from soft to lounds,pussy wet and juicy.In the cowgril position,she taking my cock all the way into her love hole with each thrust of her sexy hips.Her pussy feel quite tight.With her in the missionary position,I spread her legs wide and pumped hard for first round.Second rounds,she come close to me,kissing my necks,upper chest and making the sexy moans all the time.Exploded with her in the doggy position.I raally rammed up my cock to her pussy.Fucked her hard.Before leaving,ask the mobile number from her.Easy to know her working day.Happy bonking.

eltek
13-12-2009, 11:26 PM
This weekend I sms Ada is she working?No sms return,I think she is not working,so RTF on other day.Read the FR from brother Mannual auto,I agree booking for 3 session is more time to enjoy and relex making love with her.

CityHunter789
16-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Bro Eltek,

How u ususally checks if Ada is in beside hp?
After reading ur post that she is back working.
I went do to re-visit her yesterday.
But outside door no light.. Then i wait out about 1/2 hr.
No door open...Lan lan went away to try other girls. :(

eltek
16-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Bro Eltek,

How u ususally checks if Ada is in beside hp?
After reading ur post that she is back working.
I went do to re-visit her yesterday.
But outside door no light.. Then i wait out about 1/2 hr.
No door open...Lan lan went away to try other girls. :(
If the grils is working,outside door light will on,no light mean no working,not waste your time to wait.just go and find other grils.

CityHunter789
17-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Bro, My every trip, the first hse i go is hse 16.
As far as i can recall after Hse 3 move to Hse 16,
the light above Ada room never light up before leh..
I thought it maybe faulty and never repair.

Hmm, next time i look out again. Thanks.

mannual auto
17-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Today Ada is working,my RTF is on,before leaving Petain,she told me that after this week Sat,she will go back Malaysia for one week period break.Brother whom is Ada fan,please take note.

eltek
20-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Today Ada is working,my RTF is on,before leaving Petain,she told me that after this week Sat,she will go back Malaysia for one week period break.Brother whom is Ada fan,please take note.Thank you for brother information.Yesterday I RTF Ada,she told me that she was went back for Malaysia one week.RTF like bonking grilfriend.Shiok.....

mannual auto
02-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Today I sms Ada,she replied the sms,next week Monday she start work,inform all the Ada customer.

eltek
07-01-2010, 08:19 PM
RTF Ada on today afternoon,she still give me a great service like bonking grilfriend,shiok.

mannual auto
07-01-2010, 08:52 PM
RTF Ada on today afternoon,she still give me a great service like bonking grilfriend,shiok.I will RTF on this weekend.Tks for your information.

propercheck
07-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Does petain girls give service if I go wif ite shirt?

fornicator
11-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Does petain girls give service if I go wif ite shirt?

But of course they will, you asshole, as long as you pay money before you fuck.

Do you really think they will care if you wear shirt at all?

Fucking moron!

eltek
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM
Brother fornicator,Ada is report for work last Tue.did you go for RTF?Can give a FR detail?Thank.

aalibaba
11-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Ada is one of the best girl in terms of looking Dept. with top quality service, she is hot :D:D

aliana
11-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Thank you for brother information.Yesterday I RTF Ada,she told me that she was went back for Malaysia one week.RTF like bonking grilfriend.Shiok.....

Bro, a kind remind that this is a commercial sex trade, from the post seems like you a bit fall for her lao, how many times u have rtf her - watch your pocket :D:D

fornicator
12-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Brother fornicator,Ada is report for work last Tue.did you go for RTF?Can give a FR detail?Thank.

Yes Bro eltek, I RTF but I did so last Friday, 08 Jan. in the afternoon, I had her for "lunch"!

Because Tue., Wed., Thurs., I go BL early around 7pm, she go back already! Fuck! So Friday I RTF lah, I sms her what time she start. She reply 11:15 a.m. so I go 11:30 a.m., I first customer! Shiok!

Come on Bro, must I really give detail FR? You already know what happens when I fuck Ada. Lots of licking and AR involved, yummy! But no frenching, sad to say.

Like what you say, girlfriend feeling. Good service lah, ok Bro?

Don't get angry yah? And by the way, she keep asking me about this internet thing. God, every WL I RTF know about this forum!

FYI Bros, they (WLs) know what we are up to!

Hammer11
12-01-2010, 12:31 AM
But of course they will, you asshole, as long as you pay money before you fuck.

Do you really think they will care if you wear shirt at all?

Fucking moron!
Hahahahah Fornicator....I can't believe how stupid young students can be these days!!!

eltek
12-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Yes Bro eltek, I RTF but I did so last Friday, 08 Jan. in the afternoon, I had her for "lunch"!

Because Tue., Wed., Thurs., I go BL early around 7pm, she go back already! Fuck! So Friday I RTF lah, I sms her what time she start. She reply 11:15 a.m. so I go 11:30 a.m., I first customer! Shiok!

Come on Bro, must I really give detail FR? You already know what happens when I fuck Ada. Lots of licking and AR involved, yummy! But no frenching, sad to say.

Like what you say, girlfriend feeling. Good service lah, ok Bro?

Don't get angry yah? And by the way, she keep asking me about this internet thing. God, every WL I RTF know about this forum!

FYI Bros, they (WLs) know what we are up to!Thank you,brother fornicator.Why Ada asking about this forum thing?Is she get angry?If brother fornicator inconvenient to answer the question,you can PM me,thank.

eltek
12-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Bro, a kind remind that this is a commercial sex trade, from the post seems like you a bit fall for her lao, how many times u have rtf her - watch your pocket :D:DThank for brother remind,I will control myself,during rtf watch my pocket:p:

fornicator
12-01-2010, 08:46 AM
Thank you,brother fornicator.Why Ada asking about this forum thing?Is she get angry?If brother fornicator inconvenient to answer the question,you can PM me,thank.

No worries Bro eltek, Ada not angry, maybe she just curious.

WL are very sensitive I guess. They don't want us sharing amongst us what we do with them (WLs) once the door closed.

fornicator
12-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Bro, a kind remind that this is a commercial sex trade, from the post seems like you a bit fall for her lao, how many times u have rtf her - watch your pocket

Thank for brother remind,I will control myself,during rtf watch my pocket:p:

I agree with Bro aliana, last night I also wondering how come you never mention other girl but Ada only. So many choices in BL now Bro eltek. Don't make the same mistake I did when I was starting out.

I fell for a WL, fucked her for 2.5 solid years and not seeing or trying other WL. Some more if she not working she tell me not to come to BL, and if I did, if her friends see me, they sms her and she sms me back asking what I doing.

Aiyoh, very troublesome! Lucky I free now, can fly to any tree I want!

I not worry about your pocket but try to spend on others too.

You eat laksa everyday is boring, try different food each time he-he. Watch out for my post in other thread, then you will see what I mean.

Cheers Bro.

fornicator
12-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Bro, a kind remind that this is a commercial sex trade, from the post seems like you a bit fall for her lao, how many times u have rtf her - watch your pocket :D:D

God bless you Bro.

Cheers

fornicator
12-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Hahahahah Fornicator....I can't believe how stupid young students can be these days!!!

Yah la, so it is our duty to flush out the stupidity from their brain.

Thanks for support Bro Hammer11.

Cheers

jacky43
12-01-2010, 09:35 AM
Dear bros, commerical sex workers r street smart, so we chiongsters should also be. I recalled 2WLs there that i shocked 2yrs ago, Christie & Helen, they were i really think shocked. Eg, Christie kept on repeating, "How come u guys have such internet thing?" Well? shocking only 1time, now i believe they won't not be again.

aalibaba
12-01-2010, 10:28 AM
I fell for a WL, fucked her for 2.5 solid years and not seeing or trying other WL. Some more if she not working she tell me not to come to BL, and if I did, if her friends see me, they sms her and she sms me back asking what I doing.

Ada is nice lady and give good services, worth rtf:D:D

Bro fornicator, can share your story so we can all learn from your experience, thanks:p

eltek
12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
No worries Bro eltek, Ada not angry, maybe she just curious.

WL are very sensitive I guess. They don't want us sharing amongst us what we do with them (WLs) once the door closed.Brother fornicator,thank you for your reply,our can sharing what we do with them in the PM.

eltek
12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Bro, a kind remind that this is a commercial sex trade, from the post seems like you a bit fall for her lao, how many times u have rtf her - watch your pocket

I agree with Bro aliana, last night I also wondering how come you never mention other girl but Ada only. So many choices in BL now Bro eltek. Don't make the same mistake I did when I was starting out.

Aiyoh, very troublesome! Lucky I free now, can fly to any tree I want!

I not worry about your pocket but try to spend on others too.

You eat laksa everyday is boring, try different food each time he-he. Watch out for my post in other thread, then you will see what I mean.

Cheers Bro.Brother fornicator no mind sharing your experience with me.

fornicator
12-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Brother fornicator no mind sharing your experience with me.

"Bro fornicator, can share your story so we can all learn from your experience, thanks" - aalibaba

Fine, since you asked for it, but I'll try to make it short and sweet, later some assholes zap me again!

Like I said, I fell for a WL, it was 2006. We went along fine, had fights, misunderstandings, you know, normal BF-GF relationship. I can take it that other guys fuck her, it's her job, what can I do?

The turning point was when BL was invaded by WLs from GL last year, 2009. I was like, whoa! Wait a minute, she can fuck other guys, why can't I fuck other gals. She got jealous when she knew I fucked this and that, with extras like licking and AR.

In short, I ended our "relationship", because she cannot handle my appetite for fucking. Some more, her services is not at par with the GL WLs because she is PT trained.

So, good bye lah. Now I have more that 15 darlings, exluding my "ex-GF" of course. I don't fuck her anymore, no mood. My dick will not stand up even if she sucking me, ho-hum, boring because it's BJ and she don't do BBBJ. So, can you blame me?

I will not fall for a WL again, no strings attached please!!!

Now, I'm free as a bird!

Cheers Bros.

fornicator
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Brother fornicator no mind sharing your experience with me.

Bro eltek, I went down to BL this evening and had a great session with Violet.

I urge you to try her, she pretty, friendly and all, H14R06!

Cheers!

eltek
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM

Cheers!Thank you brother fornicator,I try her about 3 to 4 time already.She pretty,friendly and the skill made me nearly CIM,shiok.....

fornicator
12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Thank you brother fornicator,I try her about 3 to 4 time already.She pretty,friendly and the skill made me nearly CIM,shiok.....

Ah! If so, I rest my case. That's good to know Bro.

Cheers!

eltek
12-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Ah! If so, I rest my case. That's good to know Bro.

Cheers!Thank your brother fornicator,so far beside Ada,I try violet,Maggie,Inter,Micky,Amy and MJ,rest of the gril,I want to try,but sometimes the time I go there,the door lock or on leave.

argas
13-01-2010, 09:34 AM

Cheers!

She is my top rtf girl now, and especially like her AR, really probe inwards :D:D

fornicator
13-01-2010, 12:29 PM
She is my top rtf girl now, and especially like her AR, really probe inwards

Yah, really shiok! Agree with you Bro argas.:D

But let's not get carried away, this thread for Ada and not Violet. Later assholes find reason again to zap us.:p

So let's get back on track with Ada, yah!

Cheers Bro:D

aliana
14-01-2010, 02:25 PM
God bless you Bro.

Cheers

Thx bro, and God Bless you and all the guys here too :D

aliana
14-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Thank for brother remind,I will control myself,during rtf watch my pocket:p:

Just enjoy yourself here, and also take care your pocket for long long term bonking hehe:D:D

eltek
14-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Just enjoy yourself here, and also take care your pocket for long long term bonking hehe:D:DThank you for your advice.

peanut123
15-01-2010, 12:14 AM
"

I will not fall for a WL again, no strings attached please!!!

Now, I'm free as a bird!

Cheers Bros.

And that, my fellow cheongster bro, is the way to go. Free as a bird to let your little rubber-suited birdie do its thing with any girl. Congrats on your awakening and new-found freedom.

fornicator
15-01-2010, 12:56 AM
And that, my fellow cheongster bro, is the way to go. Free as a bird to let your little rubber-suited birdie do its thing with any girl. Congrats on your awakening and new-found freedom.

Thank you Bro peanut123 for your kind words and support.

Rest assured sir, that I will cherish this new-found freedom!

Cheers!:D:D

fornicator
15-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Thank your brother fornicator,so far beside Ada,I try violet,Maggie,Inter,Micky,Amy and MJ,rest of the gril,I want to try,but sometimes the time I go there,the door lock or on leave.

Hi Bro eltek and all Bros, tomorrow Kiko H10R12 start work.

FYI only...:D

brandon929
15-01-2010, 12:18 PM
hi bro im new in here, can intro me the place? pm me.

fornicator
15-01-2010, 04:01 PM
"Your wish is granted."

Today's comment on my reputation, zap me some more under this thread!:o Ha-ha!

Nevermind, like what Bro jbcheongster say, this point system is just for fun.:D

I come to realize that those who can zap or up are seniors with power. Long time member to this forum. Ok, I respect that.

I only joined last Nov 2009 because I never know this forum existed. But I been going to PT for 13 years now (since 1996 :D). I hope I get credit for that.

Cheers Bro for granting my wish (whatever it was?). He-he.

fornicator
15-01-2010, 04:08 PM
"seems u are an attention seeker"

Wah! Three zaps in a row!

Ok, ok I keeping quiet already, sorry!:o

Cheers!:D

milffella
15-01-2010, 05:33 PM

hahaahahahahahahahaha ;)

fornicator
16-01-2010, 02:40 AM
hahaahahahahahahahaha ;)

Ehehehehe! Ahahahaha!

I got your PM you sick asshole! Thank you and at the same time, fuck you!:D Who you think you are talk to me like that you fucking bastard?! You're just a kid compared to me you shithead! You have no idea of what my dick is capable of you dork! 30 years old is it? No wonder for your childish PM, fuck you!

Some more threaten me is it? So what if you see me in Petain, whack the shit out of me is it? Go for it asshole, if you can find me. Fuck you!:p

Up yours you mischievous son of a bitch, that's what you get for fucking around with the fornicator! Ha-ha! Suck my dick!

Cheers Bro!:D You motherfucker, go fuck yourself and try to have some fun while at it, because I'll be having fun fucking the ladies in Petain!

Ehehehehe! Ahahahaha!

milffella
17-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Ehehehehe! Ahahahaha!

I got your PM you sick asshole! Thank you and at the same time, fuck you!:D Who you think you are talk to me like that you fucking bastard?! You're just a kid compared to me you shithead! You have no idea of what my dick is capable of you dork! 30 years old is it? No wonder for your childish PM, fuck you!

Some more threaten me is it? So what if you see me in Petain, whack the shit out of me is it? Go for it asshole, if you can find me. Fuck you!:p

Up yours you mischievous son of a bitch, that's what you get for fucking around with the fornicator! Ha-ha! Suck my dick!

Cheers Bro!:D You motherfucker, go fuck yourself and try to have some fun while at it, because I'll be having fun fucking the ladies in Petain!

Ehehehehe! Ahahahaha!

pathetic balless defiled loser clown u are......tsk tsk

fornicator
18-01-2010, 09:51 AM
pathetic balless defiled loser clown u are......tsk tsk

Ho-hum.....zzzzzzzzzz.....

ahmo
19-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Calm down bros, stop quarrel and more Ada FR please :rolleyes:

eltek
19-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Calm down bros, stop quarrel and more Ada FR please :rolleyes:I agree with you,brother fornicator please calm down and give more Ada FR detail to share with us.

fornicator
19-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I agree with you,brother fornicator please calm down and give more Ada FR detail to share with us.

Hey I'm done Bro, I'm ready to move on.

Cheers!

eltek
21-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey I'm done Bro, I'm ready to move on.

Cheers!Thank a lot,brother,hope you RTF Ada,can give a more clear detail of FR.This few day is Ada report for work,because I sms her never replied.

fornicator
21-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Thank a lot,brother,hope you RTF Ada,can give a more clear detail of FR.This few day is Ada report for work,because I sms her never replied.

Hi Bro, yesterday and the day before I never saw Ada. Maybe she not working or go back early. She was not my target anyways, sorry, but I was in H16, Tuesday, RTF Jennifer and yesterday, RTF Vivi.

Tonight I off, I working, so no info.

Cheers Bro!

eltek
22-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Bro, yesterday and the day before I never saw Ada. Maybe she not working or go back early. She was not my target anyways, sorry, but I was in H16, Tuesday, RTF Jennifer and yesterday, RTF Vivi.

Tonight I off, I working, so no info.

Cheers Bro!Brother fornicator,thank you for your information,anyways happy to see you upgrade your points and power.

milffella
23-01-2010, 05:12 AM
just curious ah, what so great about the downgraded aunties from geylang whom been fucked by tons of men in geylang for the past ten years, and now go to petain to serve foriegn workers at 50 dollars???:rolleyes:

too_hot
23-01-2010, 08:18 AM
just curious ah, what so great about the downgraded aunties from geylang whom been fucked by tons of men in geylang for the past ten years, and now go to petain to serve foriegn workers at 50 dollars???:rolleyes:

Cos they give great service at an affordable price with no frills and no hassle. u claim to like mature ladies (or "aunties" as wat u call, not me) so surely you should be able to appreciate. no doubt u prefer ur "high class" exorbitant ones but those here prob give as good a service if not better (esp the ang pais). for practical, value-concious cheongster, they are a very good source for enjoyment and release where u can cum regularly without burning big hole.

btw, u keep harping on the foreign worker thing, if u go down and observe properly, few foreign workers are actually willing to spend their precious $50 on them; they usually go for the cheaper ones. secondly, many of the $50 ladies also dun serve foreign workers. go on a sunday and u'll see.

peanut123
23-01-2010, 03:42 PM
Bro forni

If you are zapped several times in a row in close secession, it is a good chance its actually clone accounts (ie, different accounts by the same samsters ). Zaps by clone accounts are against forum rules, and you can report this to the moderator. If they turn out to be clones (a quick check of the user logs by the mod will be enough to reveal this), they will be put into moderation, usually by being zapped till negative points by the mod or boss Sam.

red_squirrel
23-01-2010, 11:18 PM
Bro, since zapping is a sub topic here, juz wondering if it's possible for me to up other's points or down other's point? I juz disapproved 1 clone's post this afternoon, dunno whether it will ever take effect. Please advise. Thank you. Please forgive me for my noob-ness.

too_hot
23-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Bro, since zapping is a sub topic here, juz wondering if it's possible for me to up other's points or down other's point? I juz disapproved 1 clone's post this afternoon, dunno whether it will ever take effect. Please advise. Thank you. Please forgive me for my noob-ness.

As ur power rating is 0 hence ur approval or disapproval will neither add nor subtract from de person's rep points.

mannual auto
25-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Quite a long time never read abt FR for Ada,any brother if you go to try Ada,please share the FR,Thank you.

mighty mouse
30-01-2010, 09:15 PM
friends here, why both these 2 wl always in awol.r they still in operation. ya amy and ada that 2 elusive gems i am talking about. can any bros here provide me their working day or working time watsoever thax .:(:confused:

mannual auto
02-05-2010, 10:40 PM
H16R10 Ada is on leave for one month,before she went back for hometown,I booking her for 2 sessions.She return me a good service during the session.BBBJ,licking,AR....like make love with GF,really miss her,baby.

jacky43
03-05-2010, 10:41 AM
H16R10 Ada is on leave for one month,before she went back for hometown,I booking her for 2 sessions.She return me a good service during the session.BBBJ,licking,AR....like make love with GF,really miss her,baby.

Reading brother Mannual FR, i might b correct $50 and above good service. We paid for our fantasy that time, SYT MILF right amt. Seldom commerical sex workers allow love making.

I mean the GF BF kind, no BJ AR no problem. Ada fr outside she is not mine type. However someday, mine fantasy of bonking MILF, aunty with nice long hair. I might just go for Ada.

Good for u Sir! We share same thinking.

mannual auto
03-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Reading brother Mannual FR, i might b correct $50 and above good service. We paid for our fantasy that time, SYT MILF right amt. Seldom commerical sex workers allow love making.

I mean the GF BF kind, no BJ AR no problem. Ada fr outside she is not mine type. However someday, mine fantasy of bonking MILF, aunty with nice long hair. I might just go for Ada.

Good for u Sir! We share same thinking.Thank you,brother.But Ada,she is try to comfort every customer,brother fornicator is the fan of Ada,he also the Petain king.Cheer.

eltek
03-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Thank you,brother.But Ada,she is try to comfort every customer,brother fornicator is the fan of Ada,he also the Petain king.Cheer.I agree with brother mannual auto,Ada also my favour,she also brother fornicator H16 favour.Cheer.

fornicator
04-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Thank you,brother.But Ada,she is try to comfort every customer,brother fornicator is the fan of Ada,he also the Petain king.Cheer.

I agree with brother mannual auto,Ada also my favour,she also brother fornicator H16 favour.Cheer.

Well, well, well, what have we here?

Hello Bros, I see you mention my name, and guilty as charged.:p Haha!

Yah I'm a big fan. But don't get me wrong. I'm also a big fan of Vivi, Ivy, Amy and Moon, to name a few.

Cheers.:D

mimilee
05-05-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm also a big fan of Vivi, Ivy, Amy and Moon, to name a few.

Cheers bro, I'm also fan of the above mentioned girls :D:D

eltek
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Cheers bro, I'm also fan of the above mentioned girls :D:DNext time brother,you can share with us your FR.

fornicator
07-05-2010, 07:54 AM

Dropped by H16 last night.

Ada will be back by 08 June.

If I may add even thought this is Ada's thread, Pat R11 returning on same day, Carol R16 25 May, while Violet H14R06 will be returning on 09 June.

In the meantime, let's enjoy the WLs who just came back from leave: MJ, Moon, JJ, Joyce, Maggie and Ivy.:p:D

Hope this helps.

jacky43
07-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Good fornicator, probably i had missed u, finished session around 445pm. Ada's last day, b4 her leave, i see, notices 2customers eyeing her. I told them she is $50, they shake heads and left.

Same with Li Wen, a customer asked walked away. I told him Li Wen ex GL, i think he knew. Told me heard of her at GL, probably okt told him.

fornicator
07-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Good fornicator, probably i had missed u, finished session around 445pm. Ada's last day, b4 her leave, i see, notices 2customers eyeing her. I told them she is $50, they shake heads and left.

Same with Li Wen, a customer asked walked away. I told him Li Wen ex GL, i think he knew. Told me heard of her at GL, probably okt told him.

Ah! So you have finally tried Ada?!

I booked her for 2 hour session on her last day, I reached PT around 6:00pm, you long gone by then haha!

Cheers.

eltek
08-05-2010, 07:01 AM

Brother jacky43,can share with us your FR with Ada?Thank.

jacky43
08-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry! My friends, have not bonk Ada yet. H16 target is Vivi, Thursady pm her room was closed, lights on about 1/2hr. Also wrote a customer standing outside, fierce looking as if wanted her all day. :)

fornicator
09-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Sorry! My friends, have not bonk Ada yet. H16 target is Vivi, Thursady pm her room was closed, lights on about 1/2hr. Also wrote a customer standing outside, fierce looking as if wanted her all day. :)

Ooops! Sorry Bro, my bad, I thought you try her before she go.

Cheers.

eltek
07-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Finally Ada start work today,the service still maintain the standard.

austin69
07-07-2010, 10:49 PM
Finally Ada start work today,the service still maintain the standard.

Hi Bro eltek, I was not fortunate like you. She say she half day today, I wanted to see her after work but she working until 5:30 only.

Maybe next time.

I thank you.:D

U-Da-Man
08-07-2010, 01:37 AM
Finally she's back....:rolleyes::D

fedomme
08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Finally she's back....:D

Thanks, and I will ba back to her bed soon :D:D:cool:

Trofster
08-07-2010, 10:23 PM
she sound good , will like to try her

eltek
09-07-2010, 01:14 AM
Today I rtf to ADA.She told me that nowaday the bussiness is not so well,

austin69
09-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Today I rtf to ADA.She told me that nowaday the bussiness is not so well,

Greetings Bro, I see you are fond of this WL. Bonk her twice already but howcome no FR?!

When she was in H03, her business was doing very well, I RTF her more than the number of your fingers and toes combined, sometimes I do booking. She work almost everyday except Sunday. But when shift to H16, she change, she always MIA, so how to do or give her business? I sms her last Wed. to make appointment after work but she 1/2 day only, 5:30 go back. So I go to my other targets/regulars.

Anyways, my last encounter with her before she went for 1 month leave last April:

H16R10

Looks: 8/10 - average
Body: 9/10 - a bit meaty, but oozing with sex appeal
Boobs: average, with pointed and sensitive nipples, so shiok to fine tuning
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Ballsuck: 9/10
AR: 8/10
Frenching: No
Painting: Yes - I lie her down paint her shaved pussy, then I shift her to doggy paint her pussy some more and lick her asshole clean
69: Yes
FJ: 9/10 - cowgirl, doggy, and missionary allowed
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly and accomodating, not a time watcher
Smoker: Yes - we do after each session
CAT: 50
RTF: Yes!

U-Da-Man
10-07-2010, 01:55 AM
Still can't seem to get her.... hehe

austin69
10-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Still can't seem to get her.... hehe

I understand how you feel Bro, because this WL schedule is very irregular, she always MIA one. Same with her neighbour H16R15. That's why when got chance I never second thought, "mai tu laio"!

sexist84
11-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Finally, managed to rtf her yesterday after so long. When I was there, she told me that she just returned not long ago. That explains why she MIA. Well, her service is still top-notch. Still love her looks. But she's now a bit plump, gained a bit of weight.

It doesn't seem that her business is not doing well. In fact, her door is closed all the time, each time it opens, it will close within a minute.

Happy bonking.

Cheers!!

mannual auto
24-07-2010, 07:18 PM
Ada MIA again,this two week went to the working place can found her.....

mannual auto
24-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Ada MIA again,this two week went to the working place cannot found her.....

U-Da-Man
24-07-2010, 11:06 PM

Thanks for the info bro... up you:p:D

austin69
25-07-2010, 10:06 AM

Bro, Ada H16R10 pattern is always like that. She will work whenever she wants to. Been trying to contact her but she no reply. But when she does, it says, "sorry, no working". Don't get me wrong, I like her and all but I cannot wait for her.

Yesterday, drop by H16 and almost everybody was working. Moon H16R17 working so I wait until she was free. I RTF Moon lah. FR in the "All Petain FR Experience" thread.

verygood
25-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Bro, Ada H16R10 pattern is always like that. She will work whenever she wants to.

Thanks bro for sharing, thing she earned enough $$, already gain the financial freedom long time ago, so she work as enjoyment, not compulsory:p

austin69
25-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks bro for sharing, thing she earned enough $$, already gain the financial freedom long time ago, so she work as enjoyment, not compulsory:p

Maybe Bro, but I don't think so. I mean, if she earn enough money already, why do this kind of work? Unless she really enjoy having sex with different men, well, that is another story.

mannual auto
29-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info bro... up you:p:D
Thank for Brother U-Da-Man up points.Today I went to Petain,Ada still no working,don't know when she will start work?Readlly miss to RTF.

eman
29-07-2010, 10:40 PM
Thank for Brother U-Da-Man up points.Today I went to Petain,Ada still no working,don't know when she will start work?Readlly miss to RTF.

Thanks, also waiting to try her, hope she will work during the weekend :p

fornicator
30-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Thanks, also waiting to try her, hope she will work during the weekend :p

I see that Ada still haven't changed her style. She always like that. I think in the 6 months that she is supposed to be working, she is MIA for 3 months. Haha.

I don't know what has got into her, that is why whenever she is available I try to take advantage.

Yes, hopefully she work tomorrow and Saturday. Don't pin your hopes on a Sunday as she doesn't usually work on Sundays.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

30-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Sometimes this month. I was in Hse 16 when I saw a lady never seen before. I paused and go back to her room 10. I was not very sure who she is. So I asked her name. She replied Ada. Heard so much about her, I went in.
She was very curious that I am the first person to ask her name this way.
Nevertheless, she is a very good girl to chat. She is talkative. She will treat you like a long lost lover even I was the first time with her. I even joked that she must have made a bundle of money because She did not come regularly like the others. I think she made money in our casinos. She will talk of casino. My lucky day. Ever since that day I never see her again.
For $50 service, she is above average, not the best but then a GFE feeling that you will always long for her.

fornicator
30-07-2010, 10:19 AM
Sometimes this month. I was in Hse 16 when I saw a lady never seen before. I paused and go back to her room 10. I was not very sure who she is. So I asked her name. She replied Ada. Heard so much about her, I went in.
She was very curious that I am the first person to ask her name this way.
Nevertheless, she is a very good girl to chat. She is talkative. She will treat you like a long lost lover even I was the first time with her. I even joked that she must have made a bundle of money because She did not come regularly like the others. I think she made money in our casinos. She will talk of casino. My lucky day. Ever since that day I never see her again.
For $50 service, she is above average, not the best but then a GFE feeling that you will always long for her.

Lucky for you Bro, as for me I still haven't seen her since she got back from her leave.

Yes, GFE but she don't allow frenching.

Last time I saw her was 29 April, her last day working and I booked her for 2 hours. Hopefully she will report for work soon.

Cheers.

30-07-2010, 10:38 AM
How much you paid for 2 hrs and how many shots you get.

fornicator
30-07-2010, 10:55 AM
How much you paid for 2 hrs and how many shots you get.

$300 = chat, smoke, play-play (licking, 69, painting but she don't allow frenching), longer service time (catbath, BBBJ, AR), 1 shot only as that is all I can give to her. I am no teenager ok! Haha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
30-07-2010, 11:31 AM
I even joked that she must have made a bundle of money because She did not come regularly like the others. I think she made money in our casinos. She will talk of casino. My lucky day.

You are indeed one lucky fellow.:p I haven't even seen her, let alone bonked her, since last year.

But now we all know why..... It all make sense now. The casino!

In fact, I know of quite a few FLs in Singapore too, whose availability are also extremely unpredictable. It's all contingent on how they fared in the casino. If I call and they have time means they weren't too lucky the night before... hahaha:D

30-07-2010, 11:56 AM
If you see her in Petain. She is trying to recoup her losses I think. I think she is one hell of happy go lucky WL I have known. If she keeps on winnings at casino, you wont be seeing for some time.

alvin36
30-07-2010, 04:03 PM
You are indeed one lucky fellow.:p I haven't even seen her, let alone bonked her, since last year.

But now we all know why..... It all make sense now. The casino!

In fact, I know of quite a few FLs in Singapore too, whose availability are also extremely unpredictable. It's all contingent on how they fared in the casino. If I call and they have time means they weren't too lucky the night before... hahaha:D

I think Ada and Amy (H16R15) look very alike. Same long straight hair with friendly face. Quite a pretty decent looking MILF.

I remember I tried her (either one of them) in 2nd floor of H3, but now... I cannot remember which one.

Not much hardcore service, and no frenching. But overall, very friendly and nice to chat with.

I remember one time, I saw one Bangala keep asking Amy (H16R15) many stupid questions.... "got kissing ? got blowing ??" she still smiling and answer the question politely and laughing :eek:

jacky43
30-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I believe this 7mths saw her 2times only, both weekdays Ada's fancy gambling? I think many WLs also, we see them copying down 4D ToTo numbers during draw nites.

Oh! Over heard last trip at H24, Ah Peng was talking with the aunty outside corridor. They were planning a trip to Marina Bay Resorts, hope they have a good time there. Pls don't mention to any WLs.

Brother 0939, u wrote Ada suprised u asked her name. I too have mine fail share of this, Carol H07 and Rose H11 suspect i'm name collector. LOL, i think around 50s gentlemen they figure probably members of this website.

Btw, Rose asked for mine name card, oh i have none. Haha! She joked can make appointment.

jacky43
30-07-2010, 04:23 PM
I think Ada and Amy (H16R15) look very alike. Same long straight hair with friendly face. Quite a pretty decent looking MILF.

I remember I tried her (either one of them) in 2nd floor of H3, but now... I cannot remember which one.

Not much hardcore service, and no frenching. But overall, very friendly and nice to chat with.

I remember one time, I saw one Bangala keep asking Amy (H16R15) many stupid questions.... "got kissing ? got blowing ??" she still smiling and answer the question politely and laughing :eek:

Good Alvin36, u brought back memory of H03, back than Queen Pat was on ground floor. He room is facing the staircase, i think other than Ada it was Vivi on the second floor.

There were 1 think 3 rooms with light bulbs, could be Ah Moon too. Ivy i don't think so, she came on board after H16 is complete.

Funny thing i notice, after the ex GL came into H03, Pat felt threaten saw her liked 1yr ago. She standing outside her door, kept on looking up the staircase cause they was a small Q.

fornicator
30-07-2010, 05:34 PM
Good Alvin36, u brought back memory of H03, back than Queen Pat was on ground floor. He room is facing the staircase, i think other than Ada it was Vivi on the second floor.

There were 1 think 3 rooms with light bulbs, could be Ah Moon too. Ivy i don't think so, she came on board after H16 is complete.

Funny thing i notice, after the ex GL came into H03, Pat felt threaten saw her liked 1yr ago. She standing outside her door, kept on looking up the staircase cause they was a small Q.

Bro jacky43, Ivy did came on board in H03 but just for a short time and then shift to H16. Mine 1st session with Ivy, Vivi, Ada, Moon, Carol, Miki, Amy, Jennifer and Yoyo (all manage to RTF some more except for Yoyo), was in fact all happen in H03.

Room configuration of H03 2F: Up from the stairs, left wing: Miki and Carol.
Right wing: Ivy, Ada, Vivi, and Moon. Downstairs, 2nd door from main entrance, right hand side, Yoyo. Go to back lane after tha bend at left hand side is Jennifer, next door neighbour Pat. In front of Jennifer door is Lynn. After stairs is " Ms. attitude" Yvonne then next door Amy.

I miss H03, so many memories. Formerly in Yoyo's room was Cindy. In Jennifer's room used to be Lisa. Both fine WLs who are now both retired.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
30-07-2010, 05:37 PM

Agree Bro, they somehow look alike, some more they are friends. Both got long hair. But they differ in eyes. Amy more round. Thing is, yes both don't allow frenching but Ada give BBBJ and Amy BJ only.

Cheers.

eman
30-07-2010, 07:07 PM
$300 = chat, smoke, play-play (licking, 69, painting but she don't allow frenching), longer service time (catbath, BBBJ, AR), 1 shot only .

Woo bro u dam rich or no family burden, envy you :D I can not do this. every month got limited budget for fucking and limited releasing. ;)

Cheers!

eman
30-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Agree Bro, they somehow look alike, some more they are friends.
Cheers.

Remember heard or read somewhere amy and some girl (upstairs in H3) do tarma shung fei staff, dont know if really and if they still perform now :D if can like to give a try hehe :p:D

jacky43
30-07-2010, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=fornicator;5069682]Bro jacky43, Ivy did came on board in H03 but just for a short time and then shift to H16. Mine 1st session with Ivy, Vivi, Ada, Moon, Carol, Miki, Amy, Jennifer and Yoyo (all manage to RTF some more except for Yoyo), was in fact all happen in H03.

Right wing: Ivy, Ada, Vivi, and Moon. Downstairs, 2nd door from main entrance, right hand side, Yoyo. Go to back lane after tha bend at left hand side is Jennifer, next door neighbour Pat. In front of Jennifer door is Lynn. After stairs is " Ms. attitude" Yvonne then next door Amy.

I miss H03, so many memories. Formerly in Yoyo's room was Cindy. In Jennifer's room used to be Lisa. Both fine WLs who are now both retired.

Hope this helps.
----------------------------
So, Ivy was allreally in H03? I see back than did not notice her. Many changes after reno, come to think about it, there was a period of time, 2floor left handside, few rooms busy most of the time.

Now i sure Queen Pat kept looking above, fierce competition no doubt.

lelele
30-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Remember heard or read somewhere amy and some girl (upstairs in H3) do tarma shung fei staff, dont know if really and if they still perform now :D if can like to give a try hehe :p:D

can't image how to do shung fei in PT, room just too small ...

alvin36
30-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Bro jacky43, Ivy did came on board in H03 but just for a short time and then shift to H16. Mine 1st session with Ivy, Vivi, Ada, Moon, Carol, Miki, Amy, Jennifer and Yoyo (all manage to RTF some more except for Yoyo), was in fact all happen in H03.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

wow... you damn impressive !!
After you said all this... I recall you are absolutely right :D

fornicator
31-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Woo bro u dam rich or no family burden, envy you :D I can not do this. every month got limited budget for fucking and limited releasing. ;)

Cheers!

Bro, I am not damn rich. Please don't envy me. If you only knew what I go through just to earn every dollar I make. I work hard, so I play harder. Haha. That is a secret I am willing to share. I got day job and I have part-time job.

Day job is in the office, as a professional.

But in my part-time job, I am nothing. I sweep and mop floor, clean table, serve food, throw rubbish, and get paid by the hour. All this hardships I try mine best to endure, just so I can provide money for my pocket so I can come to visit my favourite WLs in PT.

Sorry, but to some of you, you might think I am crazy, stupid even, or a sick twisted fuck. But this is who I am.....a john, a cheongster, a fornicator.

I cannot control my "appetite" for sex. So, I have to do something about it, in a legal way that is. Those who are addicted to drugs resort to stealing or whatever illegal activities just to feed their addiction. Not me Bro. You see, if I go to jail then how to cheong? Right? Haha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
31-07-2010, 02:06 AM

Bro, what is this you mention? Are you referring to "threesome"?

Forgive me for my ignorance.

Cheers.

fornicator
31-07-2010, 02:13 AM
wow... you damn impressive !!
After you said all this... I recall you are absolutely right :D

Bro alvin36, I find it very rare that you quote me and when you do, it somehow makes me glad. Thank you for your kind words Bro. Well, that's just me, I have a knack for looking into details, hehe. Yes, I can still remember it well. Among the WLs in H03 2F, it was Ada that I RTF the most.

Cheers.

FlirtExpert
31-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Bro, I am not damn rich. Please don't envy me. If you only knew what I go through just to earn every dollar I make. I work hard, so I play harder. Haha. That is a secret I am willing to share. I got day job and I have part-time job.

But in my part-time job, I am nothing. I sweep and mop floor, clean table, serve food, throw rubbish, and get paid by the hour. All this hardships I try mine best to endure, just so I can provide money for my pocket so I can come to visit my favourite WLs in PT.

Sorry, but to some of you, you might think I am crazy, stupid even, or a sick twisted fuck. But this is who I am.....a john, a cheongster, a fornicator.

I cannot control my "appetite" for sex. So, I have to do something about it, in a legal way that is. Those who are addicted to drugs resort to stealing or whatever illegal activities just to feed their addiction. Not me Bro. You see, if I go to jail then how to cheong? Right? Haha!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Thanks for giving tips on Petain on this year.
Perhaps you should seek consultate for sex addiction problem, you keep on going to visit WLs, your hard earn money will become WLs. Try to reorganize your life by having more leisure like cinema, playing computer or video games, light sports (Not swimming of course) and more food to enjoy(Getting yourself more fat may help to you reduce sleazy thoughts). If you felt that you need it everyday, then get a wife. Another way is to budget the fraction of your earning go to bonking.For example projecting only 10% or 5% of your earning for such pleasure. Another way is to limit your trips to visit WLs. Try to think on your mind whether to postphone the fun before entering the room

Everybody have to go through such toughness and gore to control their sex pleasure.

fornicator
01-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks for giving tips on Petain on this year.
Perhaps you should seek consultate for sex addiction problem, you keep on going to visit WLs, your hard earn money will become WLs. Try to reorganize your life by having more leisure like cinema, playing computer or video games, light sports (Not swimming of course) and more food to enjoy(Getting yourself more fat may help to you reduce sleazy thoughts). If you felt that you need it everyday, then get a wife. Another way is to budget the fraction of your earning go to bonking.For example projecting only 10% or 5% of your earning for such pleasure. Another way is to limit your trips to visit WLs. Try to think on your mind whether to postphone the fun before entering the room

Everybody have to go through such toughness and gore to control their sex pleasure.

Well, thank you Bro FlirtExpert for advice. Yes, all you said are true and I have already tried to do (except seeking consultaton for sex addiction), but still, sad to say, nothing will appease myself from going to PT and visiting my dear WLs. So, I just let it be for now, I believe this stage in my life will come to pass, no point trying to stop it as I feel I will just be fooling myself. So, I will not go for consultaton.

Having said that, the thing that hit me the most is the concern about money: "Another way is to budget the fraction of your earning go to bonking.For example projecting only 10% or 5% of your earning for such pleasure." Yup, good advice, you sound like my Dad, haha. Well so far money is not an issue for me because as I have mentioned, I have a part-time job, and the money I earn from it is to feed my vice, or better yet, my "sex pleasure" hehe. No worries.

So, I think we should go forward by discussing more on Ada as this is her thread and I am pretty much sure we're done here.

Thanks again for advice Bro.

Cheers.

slashGNR
01-08-2010, 11:16 AM
If I may add..what's life without sex...:D

Let the matter rest....

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/jm6022/new.jpg

Adios...

fornicator
01-08-2010, 11:31 AM
If I may add..what's life without sex...:D

Let the matter rest....

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad98/jm6022/new.jpg

Adios...

Bro!!! Hey how are you? Thanks so much for this post. Yes, the matter has been laid to rest! As long as there is PT, I will be there, no doubt about it. Hehe:p

Good Sunday Bro.

reading
01-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Bro!!! Hey how are you? Thanks so much for this post. Yes, the matter has been laid to rest! As long as there is PT, I will be there, no doubt about it. Hehe:p

Good Sunday Bro.

Saw another article saying regular and good sex life a better way for exercise, and worth lots of tonic supplements:p

Cheers!

havana
01-08-2010, 05:05 PM
If you felt that you need it everyday, then get a wife.

Sorry but I dont agree with yr idea of buying a cow just to drink milk daily:rolleyes:

If U drink the same flavour of milk everyday, eventually U will get so sick of it:eek: Then U will ask yrself why U bought this cow and start to find other flavour of milk to drink..chocolate, strawberry, banana.....:D

01-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Sorry but I dont agree with yr idea of buying a cow just to drink milk daily:rolleyes:

If U drink the same flavour of milk everyday, eventually U will get so sick of it:eek: Then U will ask yrself why U bought this cow and start to find other flavour of milk to drink..chocolate, strawberry, banana.....:D

Agreed with you. I am a married man. I cant fuck my wife everyday but I can with WLS. If my wife can give me 3 times a week, I would not have gone to WLS. By nature men spread far and wide.

Teddysensei
01-08-2010, 10:15 PM

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

The sheer determination. respect. There's nothing wrong with hard work for a cause. You work for the money, you definitely have the right to spend it.

fornicator
02-08-2010, 09:12 AM

Good point Bro. In fact, very good!

Thanks for support.

Cheers.

fornicator
02-08-2010, 09:16 AM
The sheer determination. respect. There's nothing wrong with hard work for a cause. You work for the money, you definitely have the right to spend it.

Bro, you got all the right words at the right places. Thank you Bro!:D

Appreciate your kind words and support and I ups you with my 1 humble point.:p

eltek
03-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Any brother got this Ada new?MIA quite long period,really miss her.

fornicator
03-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Any brother got this Ada new?MIA quite long period,really miss her.

Sorry Bro, what Ada new you asking about?

Drop by H16 after my sessions, around 8:00pm, backlane was closed already, they early go back.

Bro, by now I expected that you, of all people, would get used to Ada being MIA, haha. C'mon, stop missing her, she should be alright. Go find somebody else, so many to choose from.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

eltek
04-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Sorry Bro, what Ada new you asking about?

Drop by H16 after my sessions, around 8:00pm, backlane was closed already, they early go back.

Bro, by now I expected that you, of all people, would get used to Ada being MIA, haha. C'mon, stop missing her, she should be alright. Go find somebody else, so many to choose from.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.Brother fornicator,I'm asking if Ada working.Finally today I go to Petain,see her room open,quickly go in to her bed and enjoy the service from her.

fornicator
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Brother fornicator,I'm asking if Ada working.Finally today I go to Petain,see her room open,quickly go in to her bed and enjoy the service from her.

Haha, good for you. Actually I sms her this afternoon asking how she was and when she will start working. No reply, haha, as usual.

Thanks to you Bro, now I had my answer.

I just had Diamond, her last day coming, 07 August.

As usual, superb service in spite of her small size. The plus part is, she give frenching. Damn, if only Ada would allow frenching, hmmm...

Cheers.

XEye
05-08-2010, 01:10 PM
She was in yesterday when I dropped by around 4pm.

fornicator
05-08-2010, 01:40 PM
She was in yesterday when I dropped by around 4pm.

Thanks Bro, this is usually her pattern. When she start work, it will be a while when she stops again. Hopefully she will work also today and through to next week. But alas, for I can only see her from this Saturday as I already have booking for tonight. Hope and pray she will be working.:o

Cheers.

mannual auto
05-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Yesterday read the thread from Brother Eltek,so today go to Petain and check about Ada.She is working,so just wait outside her door about ten minutes,when her door open,customer come out,she smile at me.Still so attractive and good service,really worth for the value.BBBJ,69,licking,but a bit meaty,still look attractive.unload doggy position and left her room.

fornicator
06-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Yesterday read the thread from Brother Eltek,so today go to Petain and check about Ada.She is working,so just wait outside her door about ten minutes,when her door open,customer come out,she smile at me.Still so attractive and good service,really worth for the value.BBBJ,69,licking,but a bit meaty,still look attractive.unload doggy position and left her room.

On my way to my target I drop by H16 try to at least get a glimpse of Ada. But her door closed and no light. I can see only Ivy's light is on.

See how I try to visit her this Saturday if she working.

Cheers.

austin69
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM

Yes Bro. I have noticed this even from the last time when she go for 1 month leave. Back in H03 days she was more sexier. I do hope she would watch her weight. While she is attractive to me, I am also particular about the body. She has nice breasts with responsive and pointed nipples, not to forget her well rounded ass cheeks.

sexist84
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Hi to all bros

As Ada is a M'sian and not holding on to any work permit, she enters S'pore via white card. So there is this 60/90 days ruling that applies (only Malaysians). That could be the reason why she can MIA for so long.

Happy bonking, bros.

fornicator
07-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi to all bros

As Ada is a M'sian and not holding on to any work permit, she enters S'pore via white card. So there is this 60/90 days ruling that applies (only Malaysians). That could be the reason why she can MIA for so long.

Happy bonking, bros.

Possible! Just like Jacq H07R02 and Sugar/Imelda H07R03(2F)! But as far as I know she holds a work permit in her H03 days. Maybe when she shift to H16 she opted not to get one!

I shall confirm with her as soon as I get the chance to RTF!

Very good Bro sexist84! Thanks for info. Happy long weekend to all.

Cheers.

austin69
07-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi to all bros

Happy bonking, bros.

Oh yah eh? Good one bro! Just ups you with my 1 humble point.

sexist84
07-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Thank you bro Austin69..

Have a great weekend to all bros..

eltek
08-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Today,I RTF Ada.She is so nice and the service up to the standard.BBBJ,69,licking,position as you wish.Booking her 3 session and done 1 perfect round.

fornicator
08-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Today,I RTF Ada.She is so nice and the service up to the standard.BBBJ,69,licking,position as you wish.Booking her 3 session and done 1 perfect round.

Bro, I finally RTF Ada this afternoon! My humble FR in the All Petain FR Experience!

Cheers.

austin69
08-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Bro, I finally RTF Ada this afternoon! My humble FR in the All Petain FR Experience!

Cheers.

Haha! Good for you Bro fornicator! For me I RTF Ada's neighbour yesterday, Amy H16R15! Same, I follow you, FR is in the All Petain FR Experience.

fornicator
08-08-2010, 09:06 AM
Thank you bro Austin69..

Have a great weekend to all bros..

I have now confirmed with Ada that she is holding a work permit. I guess she has her reasons why she go MIA.

Ups you too BTW.

Cheers.

jacky43
08-08-2010, 10:59 AM
We understands the need for WLs service, Kelatan Clinic trying the best to close an eye, until no choice but to terminate their work permits.

The ladies wise, i guess the easy $ and, there will be supply of new comers. This gen we can see PRC meix2 and, pdmm who call the shots.

What mine hope for Kelatan Clinic is stricter control, manage the FLs who walk the street. Sorry! guys i love them as much as every brothers here, still that is a social issue.

Customers liked myself can give suggestions and comments.

eltek
12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
She MIA again,just wait her RTW.

fornicator
12-08-2010, 11:26 PM
She MIA again,just wait her RTW.

Last Saturday, 07 Aug. I was able to RTF her. She was surprised knowing that I sms her and told her I come and visit her supposedly last Tuesday 10 Aug. But she not working right? She say she working Wednesday. Again sms that she not working. Lucky I got her last Saturday.

See how this coming week. Hope she ok because she complaining that her tummy pain.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

eltek
28-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Ada today RTW,asking her why MIA?She replied me that she not feeling well.Finished her by doggy and cowgril position.During the session,lick her nipples and finging her wet pussy,really is the enjoy,shiok.

fornicator
29-08-2010, 02:18 AM
Ada today RTW,asking her why MIA?She replied me that she not feeling well.Finished her by doggy and cowgril position.During the session,lick her nipples and finging her wet pussy,really is the enjoy,shiok.

Yup sure. But that's what she always say, so when I RTF her yesterday (28 August), I didn't bother to ask. I am just happy to see her and that's that. No point asking why. She might be off again next week, she say not sure when. She need to go back Malaysia due to family issues.

I checked my phone in the morning and to my surprise I got sms from her that today (28 August) she working. Jolly good! So I replied back that I will see her later. Damn shiok, I can still smell her perfume when I reached work afterwards!

Cheers.

eltek
29-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Brother,can shape the FR?

eltek
29-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Yup sure. But that's what she always say, so when I RTF her yesterday (28 August), I didn't bother to ask. I am just happy to see her and that's that. No point asking why. She might be off again next week, she say not sure when. She need to go back Malaysia due to family issues.

I checked my phone in the morning and to my surprise I got sms from her that today (28 August) she working. Jolly good! So I replied back that I will see her later. Damn shiok, I can still smell her perfume when I reached work afterwards!

Cheers.Brother fornicator,can write the FR shape to the Ada fan?

jarredravi
29-08-2010, 10:13 AM
bro wil ada be here today normally wat time will she be there

fornicator
29-08-2010, 10:35 AM
bro wil ada be here today normally wat time will she be there

She doesn't usually work on Sunday's, but yesterday when I went for my RTF session, I was surprised when she told me yes, she working today, a Sunday. Hmmm, desperate need of cash maybe, since she long time MIA.

She usually starts work at around 11:30am. But on a Sunday? Not sure.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

mannual auto
03-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Ada today RTW,I asking her why she always MIA?She told me that during this ghost month,bad luck for her,a lot of personnel problem came to her.During the session,she still maintain a top service,sweet pussy,nice BBBJ ,responsive nipples and soft moaning.Unload her at the missionary position,thrust her tight pussy in and out hard.Leave the place satisfying.

fornicator
04-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Ada today RTW,I asking her why she always MIA?She told me that during this ghost month,bad luck for her,a lot of personnel problem came to her.During the session,she still maintain a top service,sweet pussy,nice BBBJ ,responsive nipples and soft moaning.Unload her at the missionary position,thrust her tight pussy in and out hard.Leave the place satisfying.

Bro, just curious, do you ever try other WLs? You always write FR for Ada. Appreciate it Bro but, can write FR for other WL? Same with Bro eltek. Ada, Ada, Ada.....don't you have anything else.....Vivi maybe or Violet, Super.....just to spice it up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Fetish Joe
04-09-2010, 02:32 AM
Bro, just curious, do you ever try other WLs? You always write FR for Ada. Appreciate it Bro but, can write FR for other WL? Same with Bro eltek. Ada, Ada, Ada.....don't you have anything else.....Vivi maybe or Violet, Super.....just to spice it up.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

they are the hardcore fans of ada...:D:p

cheers

fornicator
04-09-2010, 08:21 AM
they are the hardcore fans of ada...:D:p

cheers

Don't get me wrong Bro, because I also am. Hehe. But still, I try to have some variety.

Cheers.

Fetish Joe
04-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Don't get me wrong Bro, because I also am. Hehe. But still, I try to have some variety.

Cheers.

heehee i know lar bro... just joking :D

cheers

mannual auto
02-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Today I send her a sms,she send back to me that she is working.

fornicator
03-10-2010, 01:29 AM

And then what?

Did you RTF?

I don't understand the purpose of your post Bro. To tell you the truth I no need to sms her. My last RTF, she was the one who sms me that she is working. I hurry go PT and RTF, post FR, end of story.

Cheers.

austin69
14-10-2010, 01:40 PM

Last night and whole of last week no Ada, still MIA! Amy also MIA! What happen to H16?

Lucky got other gems like Jennifer, Vivi, Ivy and Moon.

14-10-2010, 02:36 PM
Last night and whole of last week no Ada, still MIA! Amy also MIA! What happen to H16?

Lucky got other gems like Jennifer, Vivi, Ivy and Moon.

They are all casino players. Ada likes to talk about casino. If she wins, no need to work, if loses she will in Petain to recoup her losses.

class
15-10-2010, 11:54 PM
They are all casino players. Ada likes to talk about casino. If she wins, no need to work, if loses she will in Petain to recoup her losses.

Woo like that she will need to work in PT until become senior PT grandma 30 years into the future till no one want to up her lao ... :p

Dala
16-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Woo like that she will need to work in PT until become senior PT grandma 30 years into the future till no one want to up her lao ... :p

Hahaha bro that is their destiny if dont control the urge to bet, but if they can control and plan their life they will not end in PT now ... different color and variety in this planet :D

01-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Today I saw Ada working, She looked so chio. Her CFM face still there, I think she lose some weight. But my target was Joey.

austin69
02-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Today I saw Ada working, She looked so chio. Her CFM face still there, I think she lose some weight. But my target was Joey.

Damn it! Been waiting for her! Last night I go straight to Ann! But no regrets. My FR in the All Petain FR Experience thread.

I thank you.

eltek
02-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Since ADA is going on leave on 9 DEC,so today I go to her working place RTF.Like brother austin69 mention,except for frenching, Ada gave me everything Michelle would've given me in generous servings.Only moaning voice is not louder than Michelle,ADA also not CIM.

austin69
02-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Since ADA is going on leave on 9 DEC,so today I go to her working place RTF.Like brother austin69 mention,except for frenching, Ada gave me everything Michelle would've given me in generous servings.Only moaning voice is not louder than Michelle,ADA also not CIM.

Oh yes, yes! And that, so sorry. Ada don't do CIM. My apologies.:o:p

austin69
06-12-2010, 05:59 PM

Ada LDW this Thursday! Oh no! RTF in order!:cool:

I thank you.

eltek
07-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Ada LDW this Thursday! Oh no! RTF in order!:cool:

I thank you.This coming Thursday is Ada LDW,I will RTF.

austin69
07-12-2010, 11:09 PM
This coming Thursday is Ada LDW,I will RTF.

I already did this afternoon.:D Booked her for 3 sessions.:p My FR in the "All Petain FR Experience" thread.:cool:

eltek
09-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Today is LWD for Ada,so I go for RTF.Ada perform everything except CIM and Frenching.Catbath, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ, GFE, all in,Great session.Like brother write at Petain FR.
Catbath: 8/10 - sucking my nipples and kissing my body in between
Frenching: NIL - she don't allow
AR: 8/10 - SOP
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - she really knows how to make me hard
fingering: 9/10 -moaning from her
FJ: 8.5/10 - missionary with some moaning from her + piak-piak sounds
GFE: 9/10 - not a time watcher
Smoker: Yes
CAT: 50
RTF: Yes, definitely!
See her next year.

eltek
01-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Bro CityHunter789 and bro austin69,I also waiting for Ada return work,may be bro fornicator can help us solve the question.Thank you.

fornicator
01-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Bro CityHunter789 and bro austin69,I also waiting for Ada return work,may be bro fornicator can help us solve the question.Thank you.

Sorry Bros but not even me can help you on this one.

She just practically disappeared!

I ask her friend Amy H16R15, also don't know, some more say I sms. But I sms she no reply.

Last year she has a lot of personal/family problems which affected her work. Now, I have no Idea.

All the best to Ada H16R10. I hope to see her soon. In the meantime, why don't we indulge with those that are still present, shall we?

Cheers.

austin69
01-04-2011, 11:57 PM

Yo Bro, what's up?! Nice of you to drop by!

King fornicator say he also cannot help. I don't blame him, is hard to get in touch if the other party don't want to.

Ada, Ada, where are you? Hahaha!

Ups you BTW! :cool:

I thank you.

eltek
04-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Any new for this Ada?Quite long never work.Waiting for RTF.

eltek
25-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Ada finally start work today,this information is for Ada fan,thank you!