PDA

View Full Version : three some in geylang

h0rngal
27-11-2009, 03:18 AM
hey bros..
issit possible to get 2 cat50 girls at one go?
wish to hav a threesome xD

President
27-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Tried 3some 1 year back but from FL, the feeling is not as good as expected - or as imagined in my mind, as the two girls got no chemistry, and also no les action as seen in the Video .... In the end still back to the normal 1-on-1 base.

Dont know if the GL CAT50 provide the services, if you have never try before, maybe worthy trying, please provide your FR after trying :D :D Enjoy your 3some ...

rivcale
27-11-2009, 11:39 AM
yah CAT50 have threesome available.

done a threesome before...IMO, $100 for a threesome is quite cheap.
i picked the 2 chioest girl...damn happy. my friend was sian, coz i took the 2 only chiobu and he has to pick some other else. hahaha

but u get what u pay for lah. $100 is cheap, so u dont have those superb services by those outside sides.... both girls dont have the chemistry so i didnt get a smooth operation.... :P

peanut123
27-11-2009, 01:57 PM
hey bros..
issit possible to get 2 cat50 girls at one go?
wish to hav a threesome xD

Personally, I think 25 mins is way too short for a threesome. Pay a bit more, and get 2 FLs for a 1 hour session. Many FLs charge only 60-80$ for 1 hour, so you can get a no-rush 1 hour threesome for 140 or less, plus 20$ room charge. And if you can make it, you can have 1 shot with each girl.

tomandli
27-11-2009, 08:56 PM
are they take a 3some with 2 guy ?

peanut123
28-11-2009, 12:06 AM
are they take a 3some with 2 guy ?

if the price is right, why not ? it's not as if they are very particular about who they sleep with, though some don't want to sleep with guys of a different race.

President
28-11-2009, 11:01 AM
yah CAT50 have threesome available.

done a threesome before...IMO, $100 for a threesome is quite cheap.
i picked the 2 chioest girl...damn happy. my friend was sian, coz i took the 2 only chiobu and he has to pick some other else. hahaha

but u get what u pay for lah. $100 is cheap, so u dont have those superb services by those outside sides.... both girls dont have the chemistry so i didnt get a smooth operation.... :P

$100 for cat50 3some is cheap, may be a bit rush cos time too short, but even u pickup those outside FLs most of them dont have the chemistry and operation will still be messy.

so still u get what u pay for, but sometimes u really cant get what u paid. your two chioest girl still here? can share more if possible hehe or PM if not convenient here :D :D

rivcale
28-11-2009, 01:02 PM
$100 for cat50 3some is cheap, may be a bit rush cos time too short, but even u pickup those outside FLs most of them dont have the chemistry and operation will still be messy.

so still u get what u pay for, but sometimes u really cant get what u paid. your two chioest girl still here? can share more if possible hehe or PM if not convenient here :D :D

heehee think they left already.
just walk in house by house, and see what house got pretty girls lor..:)
$100 is cheap, but very hard to find 2 girls with chemistry, however, do search through this forum.

Got some threads where they mentioned some girls with good chemistry for tarma.. but if i am not wrong ,its cat150, sooooo a bit much more expensive

best tarma i had was via freelancers via OKT who arranged beforehand, so chemistry there. but pricing also there....$280!! :p

dmtpl
28-11-2009, 01:56 PM
Just my two cents...

1.Ask the caretaker of the house if he allow" sandwich" there.

2.Ask if he can recommend any of the gals who is willing- some do ,some won't.

3.I usually choose one gal and get her to choose another parner
who she likes to work together with her for the "sandwich".

4.try to go on a rainy night or early afternoon when it quiet and business is
slow.

Don't go at 6 to 9pm when its peak time, also avoid end of the moth-payday,
as usually the gals are fully booked.

They usually waste alot of time at the bath and take turns one by one, to do the job,
ask them to both bath you at the same time and after that lay back and enjoy !

Don't expect them to perform on each other like the movies.

As some bros already pointed out 25mins is a very short time, but i usually cannot last once they start on me so I find it worth it.

Sting
29-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Had tried several times.

I always asked the girl I pick to choose her partner.

The last time the 2 girls had a better time than I am.

When I am pumping one of them. the other did not lay back, she start to lick my nipple and autoroam my body.

When I am lay down while one girl is riding, the both of them started to french one and other.

One thing I noticed is they will changed the cap as long as I am going to pump the other one.

30 mins of a good time is very short.

There are time I am also very pised off while I find that 30 mins is ever lasting

bonkster
29-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Never tried a cat50 threesome before. Looks like i've been missing out. :(

Anyway, it's been a very long time since i visited a legal thai brothel. My last time was when it was still cat40.

But i do browse through the Legal Geylang Scene forum every now and then. Only recall seeing cat150 threesome FRs but never seem to come across any cat50 threesome FRs. Would be very interested to read more about it. Hope some bros can share their cat50 threesome FRs on this thread for the benefit of all those who have not tried a cat50 threesome. :D

fedomme
30-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Had tried several times.

I always asked the girl I pick to choose her partner.

The last time the 2 girls had a better time than I am.

When I am pumping one of them. the other did not lay back, she start to lick my nipple and autoroam my body.... 30 mins of a good time is very short.

So bro u mean u tried the GL Cat50 3some right, can share more? I only tried FL 3some before, never on GL 50 Thai girls, like to try if can :D Agree 30min a bit short.

Never tried a cat50 threesome before. Looks like i've been missing out...

Bro you didn't miss out anything, and you can always start now, it is never too late :D

Cuntworth
30-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Tried 3some during my NS time at the Cat50 thai girls..
Overall i think is a new experince for me but on the other hand.. when i poke this thai girl liao than want to poke other thai girl , she requested me to change CD.. when i change the CD.. my did went soft n my feeling is no longer there. Not that the girls dun allow u to poke but rather that when coming to change CD think my Didi kana "cold wind" n therefore end of the battle..
Abt the time i think i last time was given 40 mins to 50 mins..
Correct me if i am wrg.. anyway that was sooo long ago.
Just my comments :D

bonkster
30-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Bro you didn't miss out anything, and you can always start now, it is never too late :D

Cheers bro. Easier to decide if can see some cat50 threesome FRs. If not, may just stick to the tarmas i'm used to in FL Dome 2. :p

when i poke this thai girl liao than want to poke other thai girl , she requested me to change CD.. when i change the CD.. my did went soft n my feeling is no longer there.

Perhaps can get her to BBBJ u hard again before putting on the new CD. ;)

So far, PRC and thai FLs all require changing CD after bonking the other gal. Guess FLs also afraid of getting STD/HIV from their friends...

fedomme
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM
she requested me to change CD.. when i change the CD.. my did went soft n my feeling is no longer there. Not that the girls dun allow u to poke but rather that when coming to change CD think my Didi kana "cold wind" n therefore end of the battle..

Ya changing CD may cold down the atmosphere therefore made didi not function as expected.

For me I always fuck one girl first while another one licking me somewhere, then fucking another one, and one girl one shot (must fair to both ma :D)

Guess FLs also afraid of getting STD/HIV from their friends...

ya, they just want quick $$, dont want quick death la. they sure know they all belong to high risk type :)

Tits & Nipples
03-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah changing of CD is quite sian but again, I respect that they're doing in for their own health concerns...so no argument.

timeagle
07-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Can recommend a cat $150 pair?

timeagle
07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi I'm new in here. Any recommedations for cat100 or 150 3some? Whats the difference between cat100 and 150?

rigel
12-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi I'm new in here. Any recommedations for cat100 or 150 3some? Whats the difference between cat100 and 150?
timing is different

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 03:44 PM
actually doing tarma is a waste of $, usually one gal get's to slack, cos u will be concentrating more on the other gal

openscor
08-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Susan and Lily in CAT 150 is a good combination.. both of them gel very well

timeagle
08-02-2010, 04:16 PM
They are msian? Which house?

walao
19-02-2010, 11:42 PM
When I am lay down while one girl is riding, the both of them started to french one and other.

Who are those 2 gals that french one another...this is a rare catch...please if you could tell me the Lor, hse and Gal Nos. I will truly appreciate this 'leak'.

A million thanks in advance.

Walao

passingthrought
20-02-2010, 12:47 AM
i wish to know how much the price will be for 3some with 2 shot (n how long the time), thx.

wildgentle
20-02-2010, 12:48 AM
mAYbe U cAn tAke AT orcHARD tOWer, MayBe 3Some is GOod IF you are Artistic and LiKE a PoRm StaR, OR u KNow HOW to ArRAngE Or UtiLIZE tHEm bOth

ILoveBigBoobs2
02-03-2010, 04:13 PM
I heard there are a pair of twins in H18L05. I have never tried threesome with twins before. I want to try and do the both of them leh. Must be a very SEXCITING feeling. I post you FR when I get back. :D

happvy
31-03-2010, 10:35 AM
I heard there are a pair of twins in H18L05. I have never tried threesome with twins before. I want to try and do the both of them leh. Must be a very SEXCITING feeling. I post you FR when I get back. :D

They left for home already lah. Bro planetgeylang (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-geylang-prostitute-scene/129248-l18h5-22.html#post4716887) tried to call them the other day but could not get them. And damned it. I missed my chance too lah.

feifeilover
31-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I ever tried threesome before at one of the FL joints in Macpherson road. Too bad they are all closed down now.

When dealing with two pairs of boobs at the same time it is really easy to get distracted one.