PDA

View Full Version : Babes...Bright Lights...Big Bucks

cheongkid
18-01-2004, 02:38 PM
How we wish we were one of them...
http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4386,230706,00.html?

ahboy78
18-01-2004, 02:48 PM
been to this kind of place.it's a place to entertain yr clients rather than to relax with a few bros....so i would still recommend the 'u know where' triangle area......

LEE76
18-01-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

U mean the businessmen?

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid

Dun wish... work on it my friend.

I had my thrills at Tienanmen... thanks to connections and a little excessive financial windfall. Yep, it was fun...mingling with the pearls of pussies... but so what? Isn't the old saying of - that piece of snatch is all we're there for... be it $10 per pop or blowing $10k there all the same?

Ppl u'll see includes young budding enteprenours, all talks of stocks, golf scores, foreign countries' investments etc... oh yah...I spotted a Stat Board chief in there as well! Nabei!

Money Talks
The Hustler

LEE76
18-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

I had my thrills at Tienanmen... thanks to connections and a little excessive financial windfall. Yep, it was fun...mingling with the pearls of pussies... but so what? Isn't the old saying of - that piece of snatch is all we're there for... be it $10 per pop or blowing $10k there all the same?

Ppl u'll see includes young budding enteprenours, all talks of stocks, golf scores, foreign countries' investments etc... oh yah...I spotted a Stat Board chief in there as well! Nabei!

Money Talks
The Hustler

Sorry, what's your point?

gedangsa
18-01-2004, 06:29 PM

Money Talks
The Hustler

Can we know who is this Stat Board chief ?

Maybe can walk up to him & ask for a job leh

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
Sorry, what's your point?

My point was to let everyone know a little bit the insgights of posh niteclubs. And to let all know it's ok to skip xpensive fcuks since it's all the same hole.

U got it?? And may I remind u to stop making a mockery of urself with irelevant one liners. Do a search of ur own postings and u'll understand better.

Ridicule the Ridiculed,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by gedangsa

Can we know who is this Stat Board chief ?

Maybe can walk up to him & ask for a job leh

Hehehe... blackmailing interview huh?? My mistake, not really stat board...but the one that practically do everything under the sun-from Supermarkets to Coffins to Cabs... clear enough?? But luckily he was not the wild type...quietly having his drink with his associates I presume.

Oops!
The Hustler

thaigers
18-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Hehehe... blackmailing interview huh?? My mistake, not really stat board...but the one that practically do everything under the sun-from Supermarkets to Coffins to Cabs... clear enough??
The Hustler

If that is the case, hope tax payer's money is not involved......