PDA

View Full Version : Better chances of sex, something guys should know

asap28j
25-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Just looking around at all the postings, I don't see a lot of comments about a few very basic things guys should know about women that will improve their chances of Sex.

Very simple things that guys somehow just don't know or don't care.

Flowers: Oh, please! Flowers do a lot for a women, but not just any flowers, guys need to find out what type of flowers a women likes, not rocket science, just ask and pick up some flowers! Very simple.

Cologne: This is a turn on for most women, again the right type cologne is always nice on a man. Sorry, but I don't think Brut was ever cool!

Underwear: Sorry guys, but some of you still wear tidy whities? HELL NO!!!

During a date, I don't have a problem with a guy looking at my breast when we talk but if that is the only thing you look at, that is as close as you will ever get to them.

Condoms: At least be kind and bring your own condoms.

Doors: Guys! You keep forgetting to open doors and open the car doors for women.

Smell: If you smell bad, you will have no chance.:D:rolleyes:

Johnston
25-11-2009, 07:06 AM

Flowers: Oh, please! Flowers do a lot for a women, but not just any flowers, guys need to find out what type of flowers a women likes, not rocket science, just ask and pick up some flowers! Very simple.

Condoms: At least be kind and bring your own condoms.

:

Chrysanthemum can??? :eek:

XES5482
25-11-2009, 08:10 AM

How about "Vietam Roses"?? Am sure some bros had it with them......:p

James Teo
25-11-2009, 09:56 AM
At least when I go bonking , I bring my own condoms. I make an effort to look presentable and always be a gentallman.

GP123
25-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Maybe they just prefer to look.....not all will like to bonk any gal who is willing :rolleyes:

Cheonging101
25-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Just looking around at all the postings, I don't see a lot of comments about a few very basic things guys should know about women that will improve their chances of Sex.

Hmm... you're right... let me hazard a guess... because we don't NEED them? :rolleyes::p:D

Like you said, it's basic. We're all grown men here whom have our brushes with the fairer sex and (gods forbid) if there are small boys here, it's a good thing that we aren't giving them too much information.

naturegreen
25-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Kind of you to enlighten sammyboys here. As you have said... those are simple things...not that we do not know or do not care. I assume you must be a female here who have been so observant with such details.

Flowers: It will be retarded to give flowers to a FL. It does not increase the chance of being able to bonk them. Give them money, sure can bonk. Going on a date, maybe yes. But not something many local guys will do, yeah? It's the culture.

Cologne: So which is the right one? Scarli got chance to up the girl that night but just because she dun like guys applying cologne and that ruins the chance. So just be yourself.

Underwear: Wear red underwears? Or do we have to ask the girl what is her favourite colour first?

Condoms: I dun expect to be able to get to bonk a girl each time we go out. I dun carry one with me at all times for personal reason. When need to, available at all 7-11s.

Doors: Guys! You keep forgetting to open doors and open the car doors for women. Totally agree!

Smell: If you smell bad, you will have no chance.:D:rolleyes: <--- needless to say. I would not even want to go near a woman who smell bad as well.....

Cheonging101
25-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Doors: Guys! You keep forgetting to open doors and open the car doors for women. Totally agree!

I donno, bro. I do that for ALL women and not just the ones I want to bonk.

So, samstresses, please do not be alarmed by gentlemanly behaviour. Not all of us want to get into your pants, alright?

Speaking of which, I'm really disappointed by the actions of some ladies who can't say "Thanks" or at least a nod of appreciation. Macam like I owe them some more...

Women have only themselves to blame for the decline in chivalry. :rolleyes:

Anyway, since we're at it, I might as well point out something that most samsters know already.

Women don't care how gentlemanly you are. They only care how much you intrigue them.

If you're a nice guy, pretend to be bad and gradually return to your nice guy image with them over time. Let them think they're the ones who changed you and revel in their own false sense of achievement.

If you're a bad guy, just be yourself. Don't need to change AT ALL. Let the girls keep trying to change you. Since you're bad, it's natural to just fuck and forget... well... unless you get a very, very, very nice girl.

unsung80
25-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't have car only, but i always open taxi door for girl friends first. No wonder my chance of sex is so much lower without a car. :mad:

JIU XING
25-11-2009, 04:35 PM

mwahahah..bro, u super funny... laf until i bth...hehehe..:D

LCL7788
25-11-2009, 05:05 PM
I think with a whore you can dispense with all the frills and thrills.
Formalities? WTF for?
Bonking a whore is hardly about *GULP* romance mah.

As for the TS check list applied to 'normal' dates n uppees.......sounds very SOP from a kiddo point of view.
*YAWNZ*
When you're a bit more grown up you'll find that games of flirtation, romantic rituals and situations bursting with sexual tension can take on a bit more variety and unconventionality.
Do hope to see you back with more interesting examples.
In a few years' time?

hahaha I doubt 'she' is who she is pretending to be anyway.
& since we are talking about plants cant we just give them a venus flytrap or something. Think that one might have a poetic connection with broads at least.

plop1
25-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Seriously, I know one guy who can have sex with a lot of women

He's a complete asshole/bastard...

He has the looks .... and he chats up young girls.... he will just get close to the girl, talk sweetly and then its bed time...

No kidding...... and he has done that to more than one girl..... and thus has a lot of "girlfriends" .... and trying hard not to let one another meet, yet having to bed them at various times...

Its not about the flowers or whatsoever .... its about your looks.... and your sweet talk....