PDA

View Full Version : Sentul, k.l

KING MAMBA
24-11-2009, 12:30 AM
ODAY RECEIVED A SMS FRM MY OKT, SAID THAT ARRIVED 1 INNER MONGOLIAN GIRL, FAST HAND FAST LEG, DRIVE MY CAR TOWARDS THE XXXXXXX HOTEL. DING DONG THE HOTEL ROOM, OPEN THE DOOR, STANDING BEHIND, OH MY GOD!!, WHAT A SUPERB BEAUTIFUL GIRL. WEARING A WHITE OFFICE ATTIRE, SHOWING HALF OF HER BIG BOOBS. MY LITTLE BROTHER CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY, SHE ASK ME ON MA? OF COURSE I SAID. SHE HELP ME UNDRESS & TOWARDS THE BATHROOM. WHILE SHE BATH MY LITTLE BROTHER, SHE SAID, WAT A BIG BANNANA U HAVE, THEN SHE BBBBJ ME. SUCKING SECTION VERY GOOD, I SAID LETS TOWARDS THE BED. AFTER DRIED MYSELF, LYING ON THE BED, SHE SLOWLY LICKING, ATTACKING MY NIPPLES & HER HAND STARTS TO RUB MY LITTLE BROTHER. MY BANANA ERECTED VERY FAST. SLOWLY SLOWLY CATBATHING ME, TOWARDS MY BANNANA, SHE GIVE A GOOOOOOD BBBBBJ, VERY GOOD SUCKING. THEN I ASK HER 69, SHE SAID OK, I ATTTACK HER LITTLE MEI MEI, WHILE SHE SERVING MY LITTLE BROTHER. MEI MEI NO SMELL, CAN FEEL SHE LOVED IT TOO.
I ATTACK HER UNTILL SHE CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY, MY LITTLE DIDI ALSO WANT IT. PUT ON HELMET & GO SURFING. CAN FEEL HER WETNESS. BANG HER 20MINS IN MISSIONARY & UNLOAD MY BULLET IN DOGGIE STYLE.:D:D:D
SHE SAID U R VERY GOOD, HAVE UR TYPE ONE DAY ENUFF ALREADY. I SAID YA KAH? WE HUG FOR A WHILE THEN PROCEED TO BATHROOM. DRESSED MYSELF UP & LEAVE HAPPILY.THIS GIRL WORTH A BONK. SHE TOLD ME EACH DAY SHE LIMITED 5 CUSTOMER ONLY. FOR BROS HERE, DUN MISS THIS REAL GEM. SHE ARRIVED TODAY ONLY & WILL BE HERE FOR A WEEK. FOR THOSE WHO INTERESTED CAN PM ME FOR THE OKT CONTACT.

NAME: JULIE
ORIGIN: INNER MONGOLIA
FACE: 7/10
BOOBS: 34C (SMALL NIPPLES)
HEIGHT: 165CM (I GUESS)
PUSSY: 8/10 (no smell)
BBBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (VERY ACCOMADATING)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 ( VERY FRIENDLY)
RTF: YES ( STRONGLY RECOMMEND)
DAMAGED: $198+$22TIPS

TO ALL SAMSTER HERE, HAVE A NICE BONK. PLS WRITE A FR ON THIS GIRL. TQ

adra
24-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Bro, sorry but it was not so pleasant to read ALL CAPITAL CAPS field report. We all could read it even in normal caps. Anyway, thanks for the FR.

KING MAMBA
24-11-2009, 01:20 PM
thinking of going another round this evening, can't forget the way she served me..... anybody wants to join me?:D:D:D

speedrazor
24-11-2009, 03:46 PM
bro i pm u ready... pm da okt number tx bro... u wanna any exchan ge?

taichiye
24-11-2009, 03:54 PM
ODAY RECEIVED A SMS FRM MY OKT, SAID THAT ARRIVED 1 INNER MONGOLIAN GIRL, FAST HAND FAST LEG, DRIVE MY CAR TOWARDS THE XXXXXXX HOTEL. DING DONG THE HOTEL ROOM, OPEN THE DOOR, STANDING BEHIND, OH MY GOD!!, WHAT A SUPERB BEAUTIFUL GIRL. WEARING A WHITE OFFICE ATTIRE, SHOWING HALF OF HER BIG BOOBS. MY LITTLE BROTHER CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY, SHE ASK ME ON MA? OF COURSE I SAID. SHE HELP ME UNDRESS & TOWARDS THE BATHROOM. WHILE SHE BATH MY LITTLE BROTHER, SHE SAID, WAT A BIG BANNANA U HAVE, THEN SHE BBBBJ ME. SUCKING SECTION VERY GOOD, I SAID LETS TOWARDS THE BED. AFTER DRIED MYSELF, LYING ON THE BED, SHE SLOWLY LICKING, ATTACKING MY NIPPLES & HER HAND STARTS TO RUB MY LITTLE BROTHER. MY BANANA ERECTED VERY FAST. SLOWLY SLOWLY CATBATHING ME, TOWARDS MY BANNANA, SHE GIVE A GOOOOOOD BBBBBJ, VERY GOOD SUCKING. THEN I ASK HER 69, SHE SAID OK, I ATTTACK HER LITTLE MEI MEI, WHILE SHE SERVING MY LITTLE BROTHER. MEI MEI NO SMELL, CAN FEEL SHE LOVED IT TOO.
I ATTACK HER UNTILL SHE CANNOT TAHAN ALREADY, MY LITTLE DIDI ALSO WANT IT. PUT ON HELMET & GO SURFING. CAN FEEL HER WETNESS. BANG HER 20MINS IN MISSIONARY & UNLOAD MY BULLET IN DOGGIE STYLE.:D:D:D
SHE SAID U R VERY GOOD, HAVE UR TYPE ONE DAY ENUFF ALREADY. I SAID YA KAH? WE HUG FOR A WHILE THEN PROCEED TO BATHROOM. DRESSED MYSELF UP & LEAVE HAPPILY.THIS GIRL WORTH A BONK. SHE TOLD ME EACH DAY SHE LIMITED 5 CUSTOMER ONLY. FOR BROS HERE, DUN MISS THIS REAL GEM. SHE ARRIVED TODAY ONLY & WILL BE HERE FOR A WEEK. FOR THOSE WHO INTERESTED CAN PM ME FOR THE OKT CONTACT.

NAME: JULIE
ORIGIN: INNER MONGOLIA
FACE: 7/10
BOOBS: 34C (SMALL NIPPLES)
HEIGHT: 165CM (I GUESS)
PUSSY: 8/10 (no smell)
BBBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (VERY ACCOMADATING)
ATTITUDE: 9/10 ( VERY FRIENDLY)
RTF: YES ( STRONGLY RECOMMEND)
DAMAGED: $198+$22TIPS

TO ALL SAMSTER HERE, HAVE A NICE BONK. PLS WRITE A FR ON THIS GIRL. TQ

can om me the okt ctc?? thank

ken8864
24-11-2009, 08:11 PM
can om me the okt ctc?? thank
this really tempting, got photo mah? better to check first if it is my cup of tea,

billgates
24-11-2009, 08:46 PM
this must be the hotel starting with a "d". mebbe shld hang ard there more often. :)

damuffy69
24-11-2009, 08:55 PM
bro do u have da contact of this chick or the okt??? i really interested in it. and how much is damaga actually????

peter68
24-11-2009, 10:43 PM
Bro, can pm OKT tel?

dave991977
24-11-2009, 10:48 PM
bro.. can pm me the contact now.. wan to call her now.

KING MAMBA
24-11-2009, 11:50 PM
bro.. can pm me the contact now.. wan to call her now.

i pm u already

KING MAMBA
24-11-2009, 11:53 PM
juz came frm bonking that girl again。 any bros tried her?

dynames
25-11-2009, 03:56 AM
mr king pm me the ctc pls

oxbow70
25-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Mr King I would love those contact details in pm
Thanks for the report bro

Jimmy2009
25-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks TS for sharing ctc.

Once rec'd the okt tel from bro king mamba, i quickly fast hand fast leg call okt and set up a session...

once arrived at rm, gave a knock.. and my my... what a lovely syt standing in fromt of me. in t-shirt and jeans... nice set of rack she has. For all bro infor, she is very new in this line... real gem. She is a little homesick so all bros need to give her some tlc.. nice to hug..

we has a nice chat and then she ask whether i want to continue talk or want to give her a good bath... :)

wah when she took off her clothes.. really nice view... sop washing body and didi... then she wipe off water and straight to bed... we hug and kiss for a while, then I started moving to the 2 Mount of Sheba and started to attack the tip of Sheba 1... straight away the nipple hardened and continue attack relentlessly.. by then my finger is already moving south and started caressing her labia and clit... her moaning is getting louder and louder, her juices also started to flow freely.... then suddenly she push me over and started attacking me and gave me a good licking all over my body and started to move towards my didi.... wah beh tahan liau... my pre-cum was flowing and she was licking every drop and her big brown eyes looking at me... I quickly ask her to stop and cap me.

She was laughing and said I m so hard in her mouth... i told her i was abt to cum already... she said hmmm maybe next time she wont stop???? wah cim??

Anway she capped me and started riding me... she was moaning as she slid up and down my hardened rod... I was busy attacking her mount of shebas and then she push me down and started lickingmy nipple... niama... i was feeling so damn good got a pretty syt humping on me didi and she licking my upper body and i was grabbing a nice set of boobs...

Turn her ard and did her missionary for abt 10 minutes and then finished with doggy... I think she also came as she was really wet and tired by the time i finished.. she told me she came 2 times... i m not sure.

Name: Julie
Looks: 8/10 (real syt, pls take care of her)
Boobs: 9/10 (35C... i love her big nen nen)
Body: 35C-23 33 (real turn on)
BBBJ: 8/10
FK: Yes
FJ: 8/10
WIR: Fucking Yessss!!!
Damage: RM198 + 22 (tips)

Real value for a gorgeous look and sweet girl. All bros please give her more tlc... so she will give you a real good time.

Thanks Bro King Mamba for this real gem. Lets see who rtf more times Bro King

Beggar
25-11-2009, 11:05 PM
bro...can u PLEASE PM me the Tel???my jaws is like dropping to my laptop...

rotrex
26-11-2009, 05:22 AM
got pic of this gems?

zen_akumag
26-11-2009, 11:00 AM
wow. tempting FR. can i request for the contact also bro? if u dun mind.. thanx a lot.

ownage_sex
26-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Hi

Can I have her contact? I'm new to KL, where is this Sentul KL:confused:

mrlova
27-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Bro King Mamba, care to share her ctc @ [email protected]... I'm dying to bonk her, pls.

dynames
27-11-2009, 08:19 PM
owh no...
bro king..izzit true she gonna be here 4 a week..
oh man...i hope i can make it in time..b4 she depart

rotrex
28-11-2009, 01:22 AM
ya2, better hurry up or u're going to miss the boat:D

hypp
28-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi bro, I'm in kl near sentul only until tomorrow. Can pm me the contact. thanks.

Longiness
28-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro King, pm me the ctc pls. Hope still can make it!

exoyie
30-11-2009, 07:53 AM
thinking of going another round this evening, can't forget the way she served me..... anybody wants to join me?:D:D:D

bro,plz pm me the number!!!!

Longiness
30-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Call up okt this morning getting ready for high noon. But was too late okt said the beauty has left. High noon to dry noon!

webber
30-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Call up okt this morning getting ready for high noon. But was too late okt said the beauty has left. High noon to dry noon!

Ai ya... missed out oredi. I called the OKT on Sat but he said she was resting. Never mind, don't forget to share if any more gems like that, Bro King Mamba.

just12fark
01-12-2009, 11:53 PM
no wonder sms the OKT nvm reply at all...haiz....
any idea he got anyone new coming in....
got some spare time in KL...need to find some place to spare...

mrandycool
02-12-2009, 06:02 PM
i went to the ***** hotel this evening and called up OKT. He said Julie is still around. So i waited for about an hour, then the OKT called back. He said cannot la today, the girl come period...
wallawei...so down!!WAs expecting an enjoy ride with her...anyway thanks bro King for the info!!

KING MAMBA
03-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Good news all samster here. Okt has new stock arrived.
Juz came back from bonking a new & freshly portugese mix chinese girl. Today around 8.30pm received a call frm my usual okt, asked me if i'm free or not? i said i'm very free, nothing to do. i said wats up? Okt told me 1 new girl juz arrived, he asked me whether want to bonk this girl or not? Okt said this is a mix blood girl & can speak english. WOW! I said ok, i come straight away. Okt asked me to go to the usual hotel, fast hand fast leg, i drive my car like a F1 driver. reached the xxxxx hotel, okt give me the room xxx number. straight go up, knock the door, Oh, my goodnees, standing behind the door 1 lovely & superb looks lady. the girl asked me,u on? yes, of course. i see her looks damn beautiful & her 2 big boobs. i loved big boobs, straight i undress myself & watched her undress, undress her red lacy bra & her red g-string. i cannot tahan already. i see her big boobs & pinkish nipple, my jaws fall out. During shower, she wash my little DIDI, my little rod standing very hard. i help her clean also, i rubbing her boobs & clean her meimei as well. Dried our self up & straight to the bed. She slowly lick my nipple straight to my thigh. Then she start attacking my little brother, she said ur little brother standing so high & looks very hungry. Yalor, I said 1 week never bonk already.she give a very good bbbbbj, when she suck my little brother, i see her lovely boobs in front of me. slurp, slurp sound, i control my brother. bbbbj for 10mins, i cannot tahan already, nearly burst out. I said, now my turn, i slowly attack frm her neck to her big boobs. slowly lick her nipple, can feel her nipple erect very hard, softly she moan argh! argh!. then my finger reached her pussy, rubbing her meimei, can feel her juices flowing out. she said come on baby, put ur rod inside me, i want it now!!! then she bbbbj me again, put on the helmet, she start riding me.can feel her juices flowing out to my thigh. she enjoyed cow girl, during cow girl she said, ur rod juz fit in my meimei. then i changed to missionary, she moan softly, Yes baby, come on baby, fuck me harder. can see her boobs bouncing. i licked her boobs. Piak piak sound, her juices flowing out. Yes baby, my baby fucked me DOGGIE STYLE, then changed to doggie style, pump her liked no heaven. ARGH ARGH, SHE moan, faster & harder she said, i'm coming. arghhhhhhh she reached her climate, i also can't control already, unload my bullets..... yes baby, yes baby. Both of us feel very tired, hug for while, then go shower. during shower, i asked her, u juz arrived today? she said yes juz arrived around 8pm. But today not working, starts tomorrow. Her OKT, asked her to do 1 job. i feel very lucky that i can taste the first one. Overall this girl serviced is much better than the previous inner mongolia girl. looks prettier, smooth skin, big boobs & one added advantage, she can speak english. Dress my self up & leaved happily. For samster here, fast hand fast leg go & bonk this precious gem. to those who likid my FR, pls upped my points. tq

NAME : MABLE
ORIGIN : PORTUGESE MIX CHINESE. (father chinese, mother portugese)
FACE : 9/10
BOOBS : 36D
SKIN : 8/10
HEIGHT : 163 (i guess)
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10 ( VERY ACCOMADATING)
PUSSY : LOOKS FRESH ABALONE
ATTITUDE : 9/10 (like bonking my own girlfriend)
RTF : YES ( STRONGLY RECOMEND)
DAMAGED : RM 230 + 20TIPS ( SLIGHTLY HIGHER THEN THE PREVIOUS BUT WORTH IT)

To all samster here, dun miss out this precious gem. u wont regret after u try it. Pls write fr on this. TQ :D:D:D

stillvirgin
04-12-2009, 01:28 AM
friend...contact plz :)

KING MAMBA
04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
any bros here tried already?

dropzone
04-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi KING MAMBA, can pm mi her contact pls? THx a lot!

KING MAMBA
04-12-2009, 08:02 PM
to all samster, i've pm the contact already.

nismorayvip
04-12-2009, 08:17 PM
king bro i have sent u pm. hope u can share the 2 contact numbers with me. :)

KING MAMBA
05-12-2009, 10:33 AM
today thinking of bonking one more time. anybody free & want to join me?

webber
05-12-2009, 12:21 PM
today thinking of bonking one more time. anybody free & want to join me?

Bro, king, the OKT says she's gone back already.. It's not true?

KING MAMBA
05-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Bro, king, the OKT says she's gone back already.. It's not true?

new stock arrive.

greenboy9220
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
bro,

can pm me the OKT contacts......

stillvirgin
06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
My FR after going there last night :D
Thanks King...Great intro

FACE : 8/10
BOOBS : 36D (wow factor - better see to believe it)
SKIN : 8/10
HEIGHT : 163 (i guess)
BBBJ : 9/10 (nice licking)
FJ : 8/10
PUSSY : Clean
ATTITUDE : 8/10 (other than rushing abit, good)
RTF : YES
DAMAGED : RM 230

H-suru
06-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Bro King Mamba,

Mable sure sounds delicious! I believe in your taste. Could you please pm me the OKT's contact no.? Many thanks.

ownage_sex
07-12-2009, 11:06 PM

Hi

Can pm me the ctc:confused: Sorry, where is Sentul, KL?

ownage_sex
07-12-2009, 11:18 PM

Hi

Can pm me the ctc:confused: Sorry, where is Sentul, KL?

KING MAMBA
09-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Nobody give fr here?

alrafibistro
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
bro king, appreciate if u can pm me the ctc... tq in advance!

they bonk2 only lazy to FR :( tired bonking too much maybe :D

EL Capulet
10-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Nobody give fr here?

King this the same OKT as the Mongolian BB???
Didnt manage to try her ...too busy layaning work ...
Maybe drop the OKT a ring this Mon or Tue :D

EL Capulet
10-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Nobody give fr here?

King this same OKT as the mongol pearl u advert??
May drop him a msg this Mon/Tue ...
Missed the mongol pearl edi :) too late

zen_akumag
12-12-2009, 02:55 PM
this my FR. Sorry late posting it. thanx to bro King for the no.

after few try finally got contc with the okt. told him bro king give no. ask if got gal to cheong. cut it short i went to the hotel and knock the door of the room given no. wallau wei, very nice. we talk a bit and she ask me to go shower. she clean me up and dried our self. cannot tahan then we start the game. she has a good english too... lucky i telan 1 pil kuat bought from my officemate. if not sure cum faster man. dunno how to go detail but for sure it was a good cheong. thanx again bro king.

FACE : 8/10
BOOBS : my huge taste
SKIN : nice man
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
DAMAGED : RM 230

zennie
13-12-2009, 05:21 PM
king , can pm the okt contact no ? i wanna to taste too thanx you ...

Perdana
16-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi King, Can you PM the contact ? many thanks

cowyou
17-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Hi bro mambo

Care to share the ctc, will be in KL this weekend :D

gladion
18-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Bro Mamba, mind to share the contact? will post FR after tyring