PDA

View Full Version : Advise on ladies client

Riesling
23-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm in the building/construction related industry. My client are mostly Quantity Surveyors, Purchasers or sometimes admin girls.

I need advise on how to date them out for lunch/dinner/drinks etc etc. Its easier to ask fellow men out for a drink or for meals but quite tough to ask the ladies out. If she rejected, will it affect the business relationship?

But in the first place, how to ask them out appropriately?

Thanks

Riesling

thesaint21
23-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi Bro's, just ask them out and if they say ok then u stand a chance or try to hint or tease them that you will like date them, c wat is the outcome.
gd luck.

naturegreen
23-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Dear TS,
I can only give you advice and not advise as advice is a noun and it should be used for this case. Advise is a verb and I can only advise you to use it correctly before Uncle Sam comes around to correct you before I do. :D

cabayasi
23-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm in the building/construction related industry. ......................... If she rejected, will it affect the business relationship?

Bro, doesn't meant where we work is where we our social circle is. If you worry of your business relationship, better don't do it.

There was a said "Don't shit and eat at the same place".

boyz2man
23-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Tot most ppl in the construction industry are "GARANG":D

Juz do it man.... (Trying is FOC afterall).

No venture no Gain,:) dawg!!

Decent Looking
23-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm in the building/construction related industry. My client are mostly Quantity Surveyors, Purchasers or sometimes admin girls.

I need advise on how to date them out for lunch/dinner/drinks etc etc. Its easier to ask fellow men out for a drink or for meals but quite tough to ask the ladies out. If she rejected, will it affect the business relationship?

Thanks

Riesling

Bro:

1. Always start with a compliment on how they look
2. Buy them some nice makan they like - not for all though
3. Ask them their hobbies or interests... claim common interest and then from there date them lar... :D

naturegreen
23-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Bro:

1. Always start with a compliment on how they look
2. Buy them some nice makan they like - not for all though
3. Ask them their hobbies or interests... claim common interest and then from there date them lar... :D

Are the ladies in the construction industry different from other girls in other industries? Else if not, I think standard tactics apply to all, right?

Johnston
23-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Are the ladies in the construction industry different from other girls in other industries? Else if not, I think standard tactics apply to all, right?

Must be the ladies in construction industry wear
yellow workboot
black pants
stripe button shirt
many gold bling bling and they have the catchphrase

"oi dont pray pray , my companie is best in singapore and JB and some say Batam!" :D

Niceman
23-11-2009, 10:21 PM
" oi, ai mai ke hotel ? "

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
23-11-2009, 10:46 PM
小姐, 要去吗?..

MrBrat
23-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Must be the ladies in construction industry wear
yellow workboot
black pants
stripe button shirt
many gold bling bling and they have the catchphrase

"oi dont pray pray , my companie is best in singapore and JB and some say Batam!"

Now why do I find it so familiar ??? :D ;)

Schenker
24-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks

Riesling

Bro, I quite baffled that you fuck your Mother-in-law, you are forced to fuck your Sis-in-law (Jane) in Genting. And you got another juicy thread coming up on your distant Cousin Hazel, furthermore you got a gerfrd somemore.

You should have give us some pointers instead. :D

naturegreen
24-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Bro, I quite baffled that you fuck your Mother-in-law, you are forced to fuck your Sis-in-law (Jane) in Genting. And you got another juicy thread coming up on your distant Cousin Hazel, furthermore you got a gerfrd somemore.

You should have give us some pointers instead. :D

Now that you've mentioned it, yeah he should be giving us pointers instead of seeking "advise" from us.

Schenker
24-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Now that you've mentioned it, yeah he should be giving us pointers instead of seeking "advise" from us.

Please change to "advice". If not sammyboy will come in and ka jiao this thread. :D

Bangster
24-11-2009, 04:30 PM
TS,

just jack off a huge load and ask the QS to survey how much healthy sperm there are in it...and give you a report. If you are an alpha male, natural instincts in a woman will make her wanna mate with you.

As for purchasers, they are well-known receivers of you-know-what lah..everybody sucks up to them. But don't mean every purchaser is like that lah...of course (I dont wanna get sued!!)

wildbeast
24-11-2009, 06:32 PM
小姐, 要去吗?..

You damned FUNNY bro!!!!! Haaa.... :D

Cuntworth
24-11-2009, 06:46 PM
小姐, 要去吗?..

Ts : 小姐, 要去吗?
小姐 :去哪里?
TS :建筑地点
小姐 :做什么?
Ts :看看我起重机足够大吗?
小姐:大?
Ts :大到可以 "Diao" 你吗?
:D
Afterall its a indirectly sexually harassment .. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Ts : 小姐, 要去吗?
小姐 :去哪里?
TS :建筑地点
小姐 :做什么?
Ts :看看我起重机足够大吗?
小姐:大?
Ts :大到可以 "Diao" 你吗?

Afterall its a indirectly sexually harassment .. :D

Ha :eek: advance version of mine ! :p

TS was asking how to ask appropriately mah...i was thinking mine was short, direct & appropiate ..i go geylang ask those 站街 also like say that mah :o

LT747
24-11-2009, 08:02 PM
one , Just be yourself
secondly , take the Chrismas oppotunity to give them small gift. Chat with them. See they have any appointment for the holiday season etc.

makka111
25-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Young girls who work Sales are generally more outgoing i.e. more likely to say yes to drinking dates. Personal experience.

The rest is up to God.:D

Royster79
25-11-2009, 02:27 AM
Just open ur mouth and ask... its not difficult...

Orgasmic
25-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Just open ur mouth and ask... its not difficult...

If the plan picha & this is a long time regular lady cilent, the thread-starter will have to go eat grass.. One memorable experience of fucking a former air-stew who got a MBA and working in Shenton Way taught me that in these situation, one has to exercise patience.

If got msn, then all the more better. slowly tackle her online. It takes time and effort. I remember it took me some 6-9 months to get the first bj and cim from her and another 2-3 weeks for sex in my car in Changi and East coast.

She is in her late 20s, still good figure despite having a few kids.

Rain-Men
25-11-2009, 10:11 AM
If the plan picha & this is a long time regular lady cilent, the thread-starter will have to go eat grass.. One memorable experience of fucking a former air-stew who got a MBA and working in Shenton Way taught me that in these situation, one has to exercise patience.

If got msn, then all the more better. slowly tackle her online. It takes time and effort. I remember it took me some 6-9 months to get the first bj and cim from her and another 2-3 weeks for sex in my car in Changi and East coast.

She is in her late 20s, still good figure despite having a few kids.

Wa..bro..admire your patience. Really need loads of it as well as tact. Care to share with us the experience. Am sure it will blow us apart...hehe :D

cabayasi
25-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Wa..bro..admire your patience. Really need loads of it as well as tact. Care to share with us the experience. Am sure it will blow us apart...hehe :D

Only share experience? I though would be better to share...... :D

Joking bro. But agreed, patient is a must in this game.

satimgirls
25-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Thats better, First take her into arms, then kiss her and bare her all.

markeus
25-11-2009, 02:56 PM
小姐, 要去吗?..

actually what's correct term to ask KTV girls if they wanna go bang? is it 小姐, 要出街吗?