PDA

View Full Version : My first FB from TV Text

Redindian67
19-11-2009, 07:48 PM
My first FB from TV Text

In the early day, TV Text has a page that you can leave your contact and state what people you wanna meet, When I got my first mobile phone which is working on PCN network many years back, SingTel give unlimited call as a promotion, so I leave my contact on the TV Text state that I’m married but looking for no string attach relationship.

The night itself, a woman by the name Ling called when driving home to the east, she told me she’s married too, just wanna look for fun because she’s addicted to sex. We chat for about 10min and go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving, we decide to meet 2 days later at Tampines mall.

Two days later I reach 1 hour early, very excited don’t know how she look like, but when time reach, I did not see her and no call from her, I try calling her but phone was off, when I decide to leave, my phone ring and I hear a lazy voice over the phone, it was Ling, she told me she finish work late last night, just wake up, told me to wake for her, she wash up and meet me asap.

I waited at the taxi stand for about 30min and I saw a woman stand in front of me, we both come to a shock, we are secondary school mate, same year but not same class. We confirm that we are the right person that we wanna meet and proceed for lunch.

naturegreen
20-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Indeed I remember those good old days when you can get to know girls from Teletext. Had my fair share of girls through there.

By the way TS, did you mean to say "I jerk out after a few min while driving and she also cum." Nevertheless pls continue.

louis2002
20-11-2009, 01:45 PM
My first FB from TV Text
...........go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving.................

Ehhhhhhhh........... :confused: Can drive, talk on the phone and jerk at the same time????????

Really stunt siah...........

ahbengsony
20-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Maybe the ts meant drive ( on those 50 cents kiddie rides ) talk on mobile ( phone sex ) and jerk it out ....

Why not ?

Possible !

charmicky12
20-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Maybe the ts meant drive ( on those 50 cents kiddie rides ) talk on mobile ( phone sex ) and jerk it out ....

Why not ?

Possible !

That a nice one!!!:p

Roman city
20-11-2009, 02:57 PM
That's multi tasking and he is gifted....:D hope to see more dude!

Return
20-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Whats after lunch, bro?

dadz/z
20-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Indeed I remember those good old days when you can get to know girls from Teletext. Had my fair share of girls through there.

By the way TS, did you mean to say "I jerk out after a few min while driving and she also cum." Nevertheless pls continue.

the gal was driving not him... but then, gal cum within few mins of phone sex? not too fun yeah. :)

spacehawk
20-11-2009, 03:25 PM
An interesting account. Thanks for sharing.

KingEros
20-11-2009, 07:08 PM
My first FB from TV Text

The night itself, a woman by the name Ling called when driving home to the east, she told me she’s married too, just wanna look for fun because she’s addicted to sex. We chat for about 10min and go straight for a phone sex, I jerk out after a few min and she also cum while driving, we decide to meet 2 days later at Tampines mall.

What's so confusing?

The girl (Ling) was the one who was driving & decided to call TS ... TS was at home, I think.
He jerk out ... while she was the one driving & fingering at the same time.
The only connection they had then was via that phone call ... clear enough now? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Klein76
20-11-2009, 07:41 PM
pls continur ur story :) nice encounter ...

Redindian67
20-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Anyone can tell me how to up your point? I wanna up some bro point, but don't know how to go about.

NightSun5
20-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Whao TS interesting this is back from the teletext days haha brings back many memories =p

Cuntworth
20-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Ehhhhhhhh........... :confused: Can drive, talk on the phone and jerk at the same time????????

Really stunt siah...........

Manuel or Auto Gear car?? :eek: :D

Redindian67
20-11-2009, 08:19 PM
We have a chat during lunch and she told me that she’s married but no kid yet.
After lunch she ask me where am I going, I told her that I’m going to town and she said she can send me to town as she’s working in town, so we proceed to carpark and head for town.

When the car drive out from Tampines, she turn left to Simei and landed at a ulu hotel, I understand what she want and proceed to get a room for 2 hours.
She really know the rules of the game well, go into the room take shower and sit down on the sofa in towel only, I faster take off my cloths and move forward to her with my didi in full load position right in front of her, she move slightly and take my didi into her month, is such a enjoyment to have your school mate to suck your didi….. shiok!!!

Now my turn, I go down to the pussy, wow! Is wet, I start to lick it and I can see that she’s enjoying that, about 5 min, I can feel that she’s coming soon, I shift her to the bed and continue licking her till she shouted want my didi then I get up to her and work hard on her. She’s really a horny woman, I remember she cum 4 times before loaded everything into her pussy, yes, I fuck her without condom, shiok!!

More to share…..

cobo
20-11-2009, 08:57 PM
After lunch , what happened ? Or still having lunch ? :p:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Haha...Wanna learn how to start a story kena from Bros here..alamak..make the story more real mah..:rolleyes:

Did you wear a condom when you jerk off ? if not later your car in a mess oh..later your wife find out how...

Oh btw..teletext time on these ads & PCN time was about 15-20years back..both of you are married..i assume you should be around close to 40...hmm...

Waiting for next updates from you (if any)...

Ngengheng
21-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Nice one..More pls.

Bangkok Master
21-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Oh that's "LIVE ADS" if I can remember clearly which it was at least good 16 years ago which I was still using a pager back then. You can easily snag 20-30 contacts if you advertise an ad (charge through your house phone) and me and my friends managed to hook up with ah lians, boy it was FUN!

Redindian67
21-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Thank to those using Teletext that time, it really a good ads to hook girl, I got a few from there too, and all of them are married woman.

charmicky12
21-11-2009, 11:09 AM
yes, I fuck her without condom, shiok!!

More to share…..

Wow, This is awesome!!!:D

Big Semens
21-11-2009, 05:29 PM
What is the ulu hotel in Simei ??

Cuntworth
21-11-2009, 05:36 PM
What is the ulu hotel in Simei ??

If i am not wrg is behind Simei ITE.. call Cameron Hotel.. got 1 LB bring me go when i was at CV many years ago..
Hope can solved yr enquiry.. :p
Singapore Simei Map & Simei Singapore (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_main.php?zonename=Simei)

tomcat007
21-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Should be Cameron Hotel. LBs love to bring their customers there. Very ulu... very good. :p

Cuntworth
21-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Should be Cameron Hotel. LBs love to bring their customers there. Very ulu... very good. :p

ya very ulu.... did not noe untill LB bring me over.. even the entrance dun look like a hotel.. more like a Pte hse.. :p

louis2002
23-11-2009, 09:12 AM
the gal was driving not him... but then, gal cum within few mins of phone sex? not too fun yeah. :)

wah!!!!!!!! lagi stunt!!!!!!!

the girl drive, talk on phone, finger herself & cum!!!!!!

佩服佩服!!!!!
阴茎阴茎!!!!!

see see only
23-11-2009, 09:36 AM
wah!!!!!!!! lagi stunt!!!!!!!

the girl drive, talk on phone, finger herself & cum!!!!!!

佩服佩服!!!!!
阴茎阴茎!!!!!

:mad: Just cannot understand, always tell you peeeeople, when you drink (no no).......

When you cum dont drive and when you drive dont cum :D never listen one...........:mad:

But TS, cool story ............ faster next chapter please ...........KNN me almost cum

Cuntworth
23-11-2009, 06:44 PM
:mad: Just cannot understand, always tell you peeeeople, when you drink (no no).......

When you cum dont drive and when you drive dont cum :D never listen one...........:mad:

But TS, cool story ............ faster next chapter please ...........KNN me almost cum

Bro see see only U soooo easy cum 1 meh?? :D

Big Semens
24-11-2009, 07:39 AM
If i am not wrg is behind Simei ITE.. call Cameron Hotel.. got 1 LB bring me go when i was at CV many years ago..
Hope can solved yr enquiry.. :p
Singapore Simei Map & Simei Singapore (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_main.php?zonename=Simei)
Thanks bro.... so this hotel got transit and rates like the H81?

Xgenre
24-11-2009, 09:27 AM

Got but damn run down. I think they don't change sheets after each transit session. Gal got skin rashes after the session.

block11
24-11-2009, 10:36 AM

ohhhh that place... they got website too: Cameron Hotel (http://www.cameronhotel.com.sg/) :D

Cuntworth
24-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Got but damn run down. I think they don't change sheets after each transit session. Gal got skin rashes after the session.

Think only few old uncles working there.. dun think its a good place for transit.. go further up to Kembangan there is Changi81 .. think 10 mins drive IF at wee hrs.. if not changi road normally jam after 5pm.