PDA

View Full Version : Cambodia -Phnom Penh Party Scene

butterroll
19-11-2009, 02:39 AM
:)To all Bros who have not been to Phnom Penh!

Decided to share this to bros who is thinking of going or having a misconception that Phnom Penh is boring!!!! WRONG@!!!!!!

When I visited the capital with local friends, they brought me to the local KTV where Cambodia ladies are. Not understanding their language, i thought it will be boring but once the drinks were ordered, 20 ladies were brought inside and they are fantastic, surpassing some PRC!

Some have beautiful soft, white skin and looks which glows with you! They are really pretty and try hard to please you! Once they seated beside you, they are extremely accomodating to all your requests (including roaming)! They will try to understand you and the best fun comes when they start drinking!!!! Once they start, fun things happened!!!! Please use your imagination on what can happen in a room with a HUGE toilet! THEY ARE VERY AFFECTIONATE!

BTW, they will even intro u to their "close friends" if they like you!

So bro, anyone who passing by there and need some planning on nite life, pm me!

For those that like PRC, be prepared to pay high prices!

Sorry for those looking for Geylang quality cos i recommend proper cubs with model like figures and fun!!!!

I will be glad to pm you the name of THE best club.

BTW, booze is cheapest there t US$65 per bottle and free bottles....

13a13y13lue
19-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Wah, it has been 6-7 years since my first visit to Phnom Penh.

I still remember my local friend took me to a massage parlor, where got a big big fish tank with 30-40 girls inside. Girls were from Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, China and local Cambodia. I took the local girl who was 18 yrs. The section was just so so, but the girl was really very young and cheap (US$ 15).

robust
20-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Good looking khmer girls are a rarity. I only had 2 good ones so far. One I took from the ktv in the Phnom Penh Hotel and the other in the health centre of the Sunway Hotel. Most of the time I have to settle for PRC and Vietnamese.

trusteel
20-11-2009, 01:59 PM
What is the KTV name.

I will be there next month.

Ferriswheel
22-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Jin Se Nian Tai

diveinn
23-11-2009, 12:37 AM
:)

BTW, booze is cheapest there t US$65 per bottle and free bottles....

Hi Bro, I been to most of them. Did you notice, they only pour beer (or whatever you have ordered) for themselves, even if your glasses are empty? They will drink as much as possible....at your expense!!!!! Cheap first time....try second time, and they think big carrot coming back....! just my 2 cents of bad experience at the karaokes. worse at the riverside bars. PP is getting damn expensive. shitty food (which will make you shit like hell as well if you are not careful). But all said, a one time experience is okay....unless you have business there and you have time to target the long term ones...nice ladies. language is biggest hassle. if you think thai is difficult, khmer is IMPOSSIBLE....!

diveinn
23-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Jin Se Nian Tai

Hello Ferris,
Don't forget - we rendevouz when you go there next....never mind if we get lost in language. catching up more important. Got to bring you to a mutton soup place...do you know this one? forgot the name of the place...but more decent pick up there. cheers

diveinn
23-11-2009, 12:43 AM
What is the KTV name.

I will be there next month.

SEOUL GARDEN - PLENTIFUL OF GIRLS. MOUNTAIN more high class. And XO also good....

diveinn
23-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Wah, it has been 6-7 years since my first visit to Phnom Penh.

I still remember my local friend took me to a massage parlor, where got a big big fish tank with 30-40 girls inside. Girls were from Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, China and local Cambodia. I took the local girl who was 18 yrs. The section was just so so, but the girl was really very young and cheap (US$ 15).

Six-7 years ago......$15, wait long long.....now going rate about 40 bucks. There's a cheaper one near the airport, but only hanky panky massage. the real massages are good.....only about 5 bucks. per hour

diveinn
23-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Good looking khmer girls are a rarity. I only had 2 good ones so far. One I took from the ktv in the Phnom Penh Hotel and the other in the health centre of the Sunway Hotel. Most of the time I have to settle for PRC and Vietnamese.

Khmer girls have real nice features. Vietnamese very commercial leh and look down on you...that's my opinion

sohbuckkong
23-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Khmer girls have real nice features. Vietnamese very commercial leh and look down on you...that's my opinion
Hi u seems to be very familiar with pp, are u staying there.

Ferriswheel
23-11-2009, 10:42 PM
hi diveinn,

The mutton soup is it near toul kok area? For mutton soup there is one more place i feel is better. Next time we RV PP then can bring you to enjoy. As for the picking up i usually go to the local joint. I speak little khmer but am always able to bring the khmer girl back to my room

diveinn
24-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Ferris,

I don't know names, i speak two words khmer "Sa'at" and "Ohk khun.."...you are greta....i've been in and out umpteen years, still don;t want to learn....guess i'm more comfortable with thai....! the mutton soup is called" Famours Beef Soup" at some some hotel. this is the chap who was so famout with his soup he managed to buy a couple of hotels....if you google "lucky Stary hotel" think you can find the name. as usual, at this time of the night, my brain is befuddled....canoot rememebr....sure we must go rackey...but alamak...your khmer so good , i scared i have no chance with the girls....!

diveinn
24-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Bro Soh,
I travel in and out once a month...just keep one eye on my small office there....usually pretend to spend a couple of night there, if i can hook up, i bring the prey to sihaoukville and the she's all mine...

diveinn
24-11-2009, 12:55 AM
Ferris,
forgot to add....i don't go for the mutton....it's dead meat. usually, i go for the goat...very nice, very attractive Asahi girl with big boobs....she can bring you lots of prey....

Ferriswheel
24-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Bro diveinn,

Aiya my Khmer is so so nia la, i met a few SG bro working there their khmer is damn soild lor but so far only 1 SG guy i noe got a khmer GF. The rest almost all have Viet GF there.
I had stay there for 1 year, but i prefer to speak more thai. I be back to bkk next week maybe can rv there? PP maybe i be back jan ba. Are you back in SG? I waiting for yr call haha....

pocketrocket
24-11-2009, 05:55 PM
The KTV in Rock used to have from decent up to good looking Khmer girls...Though the drinks are rather ex...Dunno how is the standard these days...

Neber been back for awhile now :)

simplicity
27-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi. i'm new to this ting here. anyone can advise? Like the damage on gals overnite? okt number? and how and ware do i select the gals? Gt gals to company u for 3 nites? and wats the dmg for dat? thx!!!

butterroll
29-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Alternatively, try Stardust KTV on the 4th floor of Sokha Club Hotel! The Cam girls are friendly and cheaper than PRC clubs. If you lucky, you get some cam/viet mixed who have fair/pearl skin and girl-next-door look!

snakehead
29-11-2009, 02:35 AM
Is it true tat u bring a khmer gal back to your hotel room n the cops catch u both....... they throw u inside the slammer straight away...... but if its a viet, thai, laos, prc or other nationality gals...... they leave u alone to enjoy ?

This according to the travel advisory from MFA :p ....... 1st timer to cambodia :o

Cheonging101
08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Bros, Pnomh Penh is okay but rather overpriced on their girls.

I will suggest Siem Reap anytime!

The Viet chicks there (19YO considered old there... I think I saw some 14YO there. Scary...) are fair, petite SYTs that charges AT MOST USD$50 for WHOLE DAY & NIGHT.

Eye (and cock) popping experience. Tarma with 2 SYTs for 24 hours at the price of SGD170. Please be safe as I think condoms are optional there. :rolleyes:

Oooh! And also can go see Angkor Wat there. Sibei worth it.:D