PDA

View Full Version : This is some scary shit...

sex4LiFe
16-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Goody Books - Words That Speak, Stories That Touch (http://www.goodybooks.com/lilithvt.htm)

Apparently, this is a real life account...

I hope none of the bros here were the "victims". :o

see see only
16-11-2009, 06:01 PM
FROM now on I wear double CD :D

synyster
16-11-2009, 06:03 PM
goosebumpz

Roman city
16-11-2009, 06:05 PM
I believed it's just a novel, however, it may send some chills down your spine though after reading some of the excerpts.

Johnston
16-11-2009, 06:10 PM
nice usage of Sephiroth's Theme from FF7.
but other than that, such stories arent unknown, nor havent happened before. its just that you DONT KNOW until you go for the TEST :eek:

It only reinforces the message that you should use protections unless u are fxxking your OC/fiance.

other than that, some quick Wikipediaig gave us this
HIV test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_test#Rapid_or_point-of-care_tests)
however it does come with a DISCLAIMER
If no antibodies to HIV are detected, this does not mean the person has not been infected with HIV. It may take several months after HIV infection for the antibody response to reach detectable levels, during which time rapid testing for antibodies to HIV will not be indicative of true infection status. For most people, HIV antibodies reach a detectable level after two to six weeks.

another quick search on Ebay showed no sale of such kits : maybe cos its only sell to medical personnel?

Stay Safe.

Johnston
16-11-2009, 06:11 PM
By the way, where to buy book by this low kay hwa huh?
kino no carry her book...

Johnston
16-11-2009, 06:13 PM
however, some search on Ebay other links gave us this
iSearch: All Search Results Page CVS/pharmacy Online (http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/search/search_results.jsp;jsessionid=cGMCLBlGJyLpDkGHCMtz sV2BtSJpqphlQLHcYLzQMTlh0dGDQCJv!-1666087762?removeAllFacets=true&addFacet=SRCH:hiv) test&_DARGS=/CVSApp/search/fragments/eSearch.jsp

44USD not including ship and handle...
but anyway those Saftey-conscious chionger may want to consider ....
after all what price saftey? :eek:

Roman city
16-11-2009, 06:23 PM
By the way, where to buy book by this low kay hwa huh?
kino no carry her book...

Bro, you can buy them online, sms or simply head down to plaza singapura.

For your easy reference - Goody Books - Words That Speak, Stories That Touch (http://www.goodybooks.com/wheretobuyphysicalbook.htm)

simple2kee
16-11-2009, 06:49 PM
bro sex4LiFe, thanks for sharing! :)

satanic89
16-11-2009, 07:25 PM
even if i cannot seduce you,
i'll seduce your father...

lonerangerlin
16-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Wow... Thanks for sharing! :)

Starsailor
17-11-2009, 01:16 AM
You could get jailed if you know u have HIV, didnt tell the partner, and insist on unprotected sex with the intention to infect another person...

sex4LiFe
17-11-2009, 12:55 PM
bro sex4LiFe, thanks for sharing! :)

no probs..

Whether it's real or just make-believe.. it is still very thought-provoking.

For me, it just serves as a reminder that sometimes when we go out and play and we think we've hit an easy-target, we better think twice.
Or at least always be safe.

arcanedenial
17-11-2009, 04:01 PM
You could get jailed if you know u have HIV, didnt tell the partner, and insist on unprotected sex with the intention to infect another person...

Seriously, do you think a HIV-infected person who's hell bend on spreading the virus care about being sent to jail?

Well, it certainly gives me the creep just thinking about it.. :eek:

solderjob
17-11-2009, 05:07 PM
When ever a girl agrees to unprotected sex or PLAN FOR UNPROTECTED SEX TO HAPPEN coincidentally , you have to be careful.

Johnston
17-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Um what good does Seducing my Father do?
I dont make it a habit to kiss or fuck my father :rolleyes:

and no, HIV is no spread by drinking the same water or else all Thailand and Japan been infect already ....

architecture
18-11-2009, 01:34 AM
When you know someone call lilith ng, start running...

Tk007
18-11-2009, 09:58 PM
That is a disturbed girl right there man. She must've got the HIV from some bastard guy for her to want revenge as such...

Xdecepticon
22-11-2009, 12:57 PM
FROM now on I wear double CD :D

I dont tink its advisable bro. It may just break. Still safe with a single CD, imo.. :D:o

Xdecepticon
22-11-2009, 01:04 PM
For me, it just serves as a reminder that sometimes when we go out and play and we think we've hit an easy-target, we better think twice.
Or at least always be safe.
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Yup! Small head kinda give in to big head where good "deals" are concerned. ONS....free fcuk....simply too good to be true...:( Better put on those helmets...

Angelsonline
22-11-2009, 07:14 PM
This is sad. Vengeance will only kill you at the end of the day.:(

GoldenMonkey1
09-12-2009, 03:09 PM
This is a reminder.......always use your big head to think....not small head....:D

w000t
09-12-2009, 06:00 PM
This is a reminder.......always use your big head to think....not small head....:D

that's true