PDA

View Full Version : Anti Vice raid along Joo Chiat & East Coast Road

jasper
08-01-2004, 07:58 AM
Strait Times' front page!!!! Joo Chiat and East Coast road kena raid last night... about 100 ladies kena caught... anyone read about it??? Blue Star Pub & Cafe and gateway hotel were one of them.

hope none of the bros kena also during the raid... but i think hor... the bros here have talked too much about joo chiat liao...i am sure the AV would have got the informations from this forum one way or the other...

any bros have more informations????

:(

tanterry
08-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by jasper
Strait Times' front page!!!! Joo Chiat and East Coast road kena raid last night... about 100 ladies kena caught... anyone read about it??? Blue Star Pub & Cafe and gateway hotel were one of them.

hope none of the bros kena also during the raid... but i think hor... the bros here have talked too much about joo chiat liao...i am sure the AV would have got the informations from this forum one way or the other...

any bros have more informations????

:(

Not really.. From what i aware of is that these sort of operations are periodically conducted. just that this time they got media following them.

i suspect the operations are conducted bcos of recent criminal incidents occured there...

forex
08-01-2004, 09:54 AM
pls lah, don't need this forum to tell AV there are these viets, prc, phili, etc girls offering services deem 'vice'. these are ground people, they move around. even partially blind one walking around joo chiat for eg can see these girls clustering. and i agreed police cases and public complains that caught media attention will catalyst ad hoc as oppose to planned/scheduled raids.

owen10
08-01-2004, 02:48 PM
no matter what, i thk these AVs need to work n raid abit every now n then so tt ppl wont say garment nvr do their job.

even if our bros do not talk abt the gals in this forum i thk d AVs wd still do their secret patrolling frequently .. or source internally for info (our garment very very efficient one u knw!) ... juz tt we do not know. i guess recent situations may have got out of hand, tt's y d AVs got no choice but to raid.

ian_dragonboat
08-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by owen10
no matter what, i thk these AVs need to work n raid abit every now n then so tt ppl wont say garment nvr do their job.

even if our bros do not talk abt the gals in this forum i thk d AVs wd still do their secret patrolling frequently .. or source internally for info (our garment very very efficient one u knw!) ... juz tt we do not know. i guess recent situations may have got out of hand, tt's y d AVs got no choice but to raid.

main factor it is getting near to CNY. plus, abt time to collect bonus.. so must get more chick to fill the lock-up room, ..:D

darkstar
08-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
main factor it is getting near to CNY. plus, abt time to collect bonus.. so must get more chick to fill the lock-up room, ..:D

hehehe... last nite during our cunthunt we oso noticed all the FL at the golden triangle missing... whole place like desserted... the houses must be packed ... wats bad 4 some ... gd 4 the others :D

gstringgal
08-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Alamak.. looks like got to avoid jc for a short period liao since quite a number of vite girls are caught last night. Wonder any bros vitenam gf kana caught last night? Anyone was there at blue star or lagoon last night, can give a much details what happened?? :confused:

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2004, 05:53 PM
Now Joo Chiat sure lack of Gals liao..........

ian_dragonboat
08-01-2004, 06:03 PM
See it in other way....
Old one never go...new one wont come.

^_^

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2004, 06:16 PM
See it in other way....

^_^

That's true also.

Padawan
08-01-2004, 09:25 PM
See it in other way....

^_^

Optimism even bad times. Like the attitude. Well said Bro Ian ! :cool:

me4asia
09-01-2004, 03:25 PM
Read about the raid the folllowing day but lucky for me I had already hit 51 and was gone. The aritcle didn't say all the clubs they hit but this happens all the time. Last year (dec 01) they hit Orchard Towers the same way and got over 100 girls too just like this time. 100 must be the magic number for the raids. I was in Geylang last week and they hit that area too about 11 pm. Oh well, the girls aways come back, thank god!

Xyberduke
09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
its a funny thing that they only hit the less popular joints....

sexytoy.com.sg
09-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Xyberduke
its a funny thing that they only hit the less popular joints....

How you know?