PDA

View Full Version : Fickle Minded ?

comet100
15-11-2009, 02:38 AM
Though it's my first post in SBF,i know that this is probably not the right section to post here.But due to overwhelming readers in here,i hope that all bros can forgive me and hopefully offer me some opinions as i don't have anyone in mind who i can talk with about this matter.

it all started 2 years ago...

knew tis girl A from a friend of mine and slowly,had the chance to know A better and eventually got her contacts.later on even prompt her the question to be my gf and get together but due to circumstances(her parents being traditional and she is fillal to them by not making them upset),we only could advance to the stage of > close friends < lover.Later on,things slowly progressed and took a bad turn.her feelings faded for me and i was pretty much upset as i knew i liked her very much and i was really taken aback.

After which,i still tried my means to maintain that relationship with her but it didnt yield any results(didnt reply my smses,calls.tried to ask her out but failed).Demoralised by such results,i thought that everything is clear to me now and i don't stand a chance to salvage the relationship.After 1mth(i repeatedly told myself to give up and move on),the thought of getting together back with A perished in my mind.B(my good friend at that moment in time) repeatedly consoled me during that 1 mth of hardship and very naturally,we got together.

After being with B for about 2 mths,a reliable friend of mine(the same friend whom i got to know A;extremly close friend of A) told me that A was very touched by my actions i did to salvage the relationship and there was no news from her because she didnt know how to react.Upon hearing that,i was shaken up.And B is my current gf for 2 years now.

Recently,i met A as my friend called us out for a gathering.When i saw her,my heart started beating very fast(i was playing pool and simply missed simple shots which i could easily do)and this familiar feeling which i experienced 2 years ago when i met her.Had a chat with her and when she touched on the topic about my gf,i didnt feel like talking about her and i just avoided that question.All i wanted to do was to talk to her about anything under the sun..but not my gf.Being a good guy,i sent her back to the bus stop under her house..as she moved further away to take the lift under her void deck,i had this uneasy feeling of not wanting her to go home.

For now,i think that i'm lost..and i would like to have some truthful opinions.

So my questions to all bros out here is :
1) do i still have feelings for A?
2) do i still love my current gf(B)
3) or do i have feelings for A and yet love my gf

all comments are welcomed.

Bangster
16-11-2009, 12:47 AM
1) I don't know if you still have feelings for A

2) I also dont know if you still love your current gf, B

3) I lagi don't know if you have feelings for A and yet love your gf B

BUT

I know you will find the answer when you get them into a threesome asap.

By then, all the dust clouds blocking your mind will be cleared....

VanGogh
16-11-2009, 12:51 AM

BUT

this a very good advice from a very senior bro in my favourite sex forum. .. no love, just BONK !!!!!!!:D

Bowiesim
16-11-2009, 12:53 AM
U must determine where ur heart lies with.

fazer6s
16-11-2009, 12:55 AM
TS you ask 03 questions but i Have onlY one question one for you.

Was there any bonking on these three girls.If not please write to some teenagers magazine and get help there.

Here we want Bonk!,bonk! bonk!.And more bonking

salacity
16-11-2009, 09:24 AM
The answer to your questions lie in the deepest vault of your heart to which only you hold the key. If you can't find them just do that which will make you happy.

Cheonging101
16-11-2009, 12:39 PM
TS you ask 03 questions but i Have onlY one question one for you.

Was there any bonking on these three girls.If not please write to some teenagers magazine and get help there.

Here we want Bonk!,bonk! bonk!.And more bonking

Bro, maybe I fail my maths, but I count so many times, only 2 girls leh.

Who's the 3rd? :confused::p

And to bro TS, the answer is (3). Now, what are you gonna do about it?:rolleyes:

scorpionnn
16-11-2009, 03:24 PM
My humble opinion, here's what u should do in 3 easy steps :

1. Bonk A
2. Post FR in SBF
3. Then ask for opinion :D

TheFallenOne
16-11-2009, 03:51 PM
classic case of 'the one that got away' ;)

lovehurts
16-11-2009, 05:08 PM

BUT

By then, all the dust clouds blocking your mind will be cleared....

Bangster, does it mean whoever TS shoots his cum on determines who he loved more ? :p

korte
16-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Use a coin ; heads for A ; tail for B . Leave it to fate.

see see only
16-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Bangster, does it mean whoever TS shoots his cum on determines who he loved more ? :p

I dont know about Bro Bangster. ...........

But for me when I did a MFF or even MFFF I unloaded my on the most like one :rolleyes:

I guess they call it "save the last dance for me" :D

comet100
16-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Firstly,would like to thank all bros who offered me truthful opinions although the story i wrote isn't sexual related.

@lovehurts,see see only,scorpionnn,fazer6s,VanGogh,Bangster.
sry to disappoint bros mentioned above , there isn't sex involved..but still..thanks for ur opinions.

@TheFallenOne
sry for being slow,can u elaborate more ?

@salacity,Bowiesim
had been losing slp,appetite over this,til now i can't find any answers to this.

@Cheonging101
if that's really the case,i would choose A.but right now my mind is in a mess

fazer6s
16-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Bro, maybe I fail my maths, but I count so many times, only 2 girls leh.

Who's the 3rd? :confused::p

And to bro TS, the answer is (3). Now, what are you gonna do about it?:rolleyes:

let me count one, two, four, five, seven ?????. screw man too much bonking and I screwed my brains out scratch scratch scratch head .

Thks for highlighting Bro Cheonging101

cheongsterjon
16-11-2009, 09:05 PM
See who got nicer body and better skills on bed, like can ride you with boobs bouncing up and down and moan like a sexy kitten when fucked.

naturegreen
16-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Come let uncle green help you with this. I think you are still in love with A, but you feel you will be letting B down. Simple as ABC!

tomcat007
16-11-2009, 09:41 PM
In my opinion, you still love A and you're only concerned about B because she's been with you for 2 years already. You have the feeling of 亏欠 towards B should you leave her and go back to A.

Better 长痛不如短痛. If, as I said, your feeling towards B is only because she's been with you for 2 years and you feel nothing else for her, then you should know what to do lor.

comet100
17-11-2009, 12:47 AM
@naturegreen,tomcat007 bros
to be honest,that seem to be the case.i think what you two said makes sense..initially could not pinpoint my thoughts into words.But after reading the comments u all have written,i think that this is what my heart is trying to telling me.

Thanks again for all bros for ur truthful opinion despite me writing a irrelevant topic in this forum.

Toyota Honda
17-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Wait,

I have this doubt about you.. I think your feelings for A might is not love. Rather cos you have never gotten her and you are pining (Pine - Pining, incase bros think I use wrong words or spelling) for that chance to have her. But most probably, you might not have any special feeling after you have had her....

Towards B, you definitely don't love her to the extent of marriage. but you are able to be with her for so 2 years. Either the sex is great or she is really a nice girl to let go.

If A had been really sincere, she wouldn't leave in the 1st place, nor would she forget the whole thing for 2 years.

And did A says she wants to get back with you or is she playing some 'game' again?

My suggestion to you... Tak to B about it. See her reaction and you will know (1) what type of girl she is, (2) what she treat you as.
If she is willing to give you up let you go for A, then this girl must keep cos she is a smart girl to be dumping an idiot like you. If she make a big hoo haa, you still got to keep, but you better be careful.

In any case, you are a bastard.. Just like me.. We are afterall, MEN...:p