PDA

View Full Version : Avoid this joint!!!

hearthrob
04-01-2004, 05:21 PM
Shop: Wee Yang
Venue: Sultan Plaza, 2nd or 3rd floor...can't recall

Got half day off and was feeling real horny tat day, called up Bugis wanting to book Jasmine, but was told she had quited months back. Asked for Ice and then Eva but both are fully booked until 5pm. Then asked for Vivian, was told she went back Msia for CNY.

Called up another frequently went HC - Grand, but the gal in mind - Jess had left.

Felt very sian so went roaming around tat day...went to this Sultan Plaza at beach rd...saw a Fei Long Tui Na shop at the ground floor but two gals at the counter with looks cannot make it. So went up the floors of this rather old complex.

Saw this PRC chio bu from far so walk near the shop. On close-up, I can only rate her as 6.5/10. Looks mature, maybe early 30s. With long straight hair. Her name is Coco.

Was persuaded by the 32 bucks an hour price. Went in, there are 3 cubicles with sliding doors. Each cubicles damned small, not even enough room for the gal to stand when performing massage and her butt keeps banging against the cubicle dividers.

Luckily this tui na do not provide those dirty shorts so I thought great, and started to strip. Just then I got an SMS from Bro Ian. As I was replying, she came in and said since I am busy, she would come in again a while later. 5-7 mins went past, then she came in. Never did I know that she already started counting the time since I entered the room.

Anyway, my hands are rather decent during that half an hour of massage. Massage was bad with her fingernails keep scratching my back painfully.

After finishing my back, she asked me to turn around and started massaging my tummy, with her hand keeps "accidentally" touching my didi until I cannot tahan, marikita. She then asked me if I wanted massage down there. I said ok, and she started the HJ. To return the favor, my hands started to roam her body.

Guess what?!! She was wearing two panties!! I tried to pull down the outer one which is those knee length type but she slapped my hand and said "that panty is for protecting her against enemy like me"!! Wat a Freak!! Offered HJ without allowing to touch!!

So I start exploring the small boobs. But she only allows touching from outside the bra and blouse, and doesn't even allow to reveal her nipples!

#@$%^& Was feeling damned sian, this cannot, that also cannot....

Just then some customers came and asked how long they have to wait, so she went out and talk to them!! leaving me in the middle of my dick standing up and cubicle door open!! %**#^$%

She started negotiating with them, I look at my watch, still got 20mins to go but she told them she'll be ready in 10mins time. They threaten to leave and she agreed to serve them in 5mins time.

When she came in, she started pounding my dick as if wanting to make me cum in tat very second. What the fuck!! Totally lack of service!

When I exploded, she dun even use tissue to wipe me clean but use a towel instead. Well, not sure if they'll wash it clean, if not another poor guy would be using tat tower next. And freaking hell, tat towel may have contained all races' sperms!!

At tat moment, she said her hands now very dirty cos she handjob for me and wanted to go out wash her hands. Talk about tactfulness!! I replied and said if dirty why work in this line?? But she doesn't even listen but went out to sweet talk with the guys and handed them drinks. Then came in and demanded I pay 62 bucks! I asked for the breakdown and she said 30bucks is for the HJ!!

I told her all-in-all my session is just 35mins considering she started late and ended early!! But she called me stingy and demanded the $$. Not wanting to create a scene, paid and left.

Totally fucked up joint!!

ian_dragonboat
04-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202

Then came in and demanded I pay 62 bucks! I asked for the breakdown and she said 30bucks is for the HJ!!

I told her all-in-all my session is just 35mins considering she started late and ended early!! But she called me stingy and demanded the $$. Not wanting to create a scene, paid and left.

WTF, bro, i read liao also hot. how, u want me to send a pig-head to hang on the front door of this tui-na?

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 06:44 PM

Got half day off and was feeling real horny tat day, called up Bugis wanting to book Jasmine, but was told she had quited months back. Asked for Ice and then Eva but both are fully booked until 5pm. Then asked for Vivian, was told she went back Msia for CNY.

Called up another frequently went HC - Grand, but the gal in mind - Jess had left.

Felt very sian so went roaming around tat day...went to this Sultan Plaza at beach rd...saw a Fei Long Tui Na shop at the ground floor but two gals at the counter with looks cannot make it. So went up the floors of this rather old complex.

Saw this PRC chio bu from far so walk near the shop. On close-up, I can only rate her as 6.5/10. Looks mature, maybe early 30s. With long straight hair. Her name is Coco.

Was persuaded by the 32 bucks an hour price. Went in, there are 3 cubicles with sliding doors. Each cubicles damned small, not even enough room for the gal to stand when performing massage and her butt keeps banging against the cubicle dividers.

Luckily this tui na do not provide those dirty shorts so I thought great, and started to strip. Just then I got an SMS from Bro Ian. As I was replying, she came in and said since I am busy, she would come in again a while later. 5-7 mins went past, then she came in. Never did I know that she already started counting the time since I entered the room.

Anyway, my hands are rather decent during that half an hour of massage. Massage was bad with her fingernails keep scratching my back painfully.

After finishing my back, she asked me to turn around and started massaging my tummy, with her hand keeps "accidentally" touching my didi until I cannot tahan, marikita. She then asked me if I wanted massage down there. I said ok, and she started the HJ. To return the favor, my hands started to roam her body.

Guess what?!! She was wearing two panties!! I tried to pull down the outer one which is those knee length type but she slapped my hand and said "that panty is for protecting her against enemy like me"!! Wat a Freak!! Offered HJ without allowing to touch!!

So I start exploring the small boobs. But she only allows touching from outside the bra and blouse, and doesn't even allow to reveal her nipples!

#@$%^& Was feeling damned sian, this cannot, that also cannot....

Just then some customers came and asked how long they have to wait, so she went out and talk to them!! leaving me in the middle of my dick standing up and cubicle door open!! %**#^$%

She started negotiating with them, I look at my watch, still got 20mins to go but she told them she'll be ready in 10mins time. They threaten to leave and she agreed to serve them in 5mins time.

When she came in, she started pounding my dick as if wanting to make me cum in tat very second. What the fuck!! Totally lack of service!

When I exploded, she dun even use tissue to wipe me clean but use a towel instead. Well, not sure if they'll wash it clean, if not another poor guy would be using tat tower next. And freaking hell, tat towel may have contained all races' sperms!!

At tat moment, she said her hands now very dirty cos she handjob for me and wanted to go out wash her hands. Talk about tactfulness!! I replied and said if dirty why work in this line?? But she doesn't even listen but went out to sweet talk with the guys and handed them drinks. Then came in and demanded I pay 62 bucks! I asked for the breakdown and she said 30bucks is for the HJ!!

shld try places like PB in marine parade if u can't find those glas u want in grand or bugis.
actually dickson nearby bugis is still not bad, they hv hot pool.
Cannot roam that china gal? , think shld give $20 to her.
, actually they r veri shy once out of the shop, if u create a scene that will be veri good revenge...........

General rule is; dun try those with gals standing outside pestering customers ,or those shop give rock bottom price for massage, sure got problem one, if they r good then they dun need to do so.

ian_dragonboat
04-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by nokia6110
shld try places like PB in marine parade if u can't find those glas u want in grand or bugis.
, actually they r veri shy once out of the shop, if u create a scene that will be veri good revenge...........

General rule is; dun try those with gals standing outside pestering customers ,or those shop give rock bottom price for massage, sure got problem one, if they r good then they dun need to do so.

he is suay suay his car break-down. so can only chose among this bugis area. then even more suay suay the few HC gal --bugis HC--was busy. so he more suay suay kana tat KNS PRC.

haiz...

nokia6110
04-01-2004, 06:51 PM
[

ian_dragonboat
04-01-2004, 06:53 PM
ACTUALLY PRC PPL MORE STINGY, THOSE WHO WORK TOGETHER WITH THEM SHLD KNOE

??

owen10
04-01-2004, 11:28 PM
bro hearthrob

i tried Coco before at the same joint last yr n i muz say yr description was similar to what i've experienced. she offered her HJ for $50 initially but i managed to bring it down to $30.

her HJ was like wat u said very mechanical - shaking vigorously up n down w/o any feeling kind. she sat on the bed, with back facing me n started to shake off my load, like she was rushing for time. i was slightly luckier than u as i managed to unhook her bra n fondled her juicy breasts. But she was dam restraining n kept shoving my hands off.

in d end d whole massage + HJ was finished off in abt 45 mins. i paid n left off, feeling shortchanged. n i have sinz not returned to the same shop.

i had anthr bad experience @ Wei Yang at its Kreta Ayer shop. Her name is Kathy; she finished her job with 10 mins left; n when she refused to reduce her HJ fr 50 to 30 i juz left the shop w/o tipping her.

A warning for bros. Wei Yang's rates may be cheaper than the others but in terms of value for $$$ n svc, it's dam F up!

pandadee
05-01-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
WTF, bro, i read liao also hot. how, u want me to send a pig-head to hang on the front door of this tui-na?

Send a pig head no use one. Should include a note saying lousy service then they know why they receive the pig head

ian_dragonboat
05-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by pandadee
Send a pig head no use one. Should include a note saying lousy service then they know why they receive the pig head

hm...good idea, then we go together ok? i in charge of hanging the pig head, u write the note?

ian_dragonboat
05-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Bro ian

Long time no see you post here lah. or it is me who never come here.... Anyway, me wanna chio you to GL lah. you free bo?:D

HELLO......... HEE HEE
hahaha, u never see me post? u MIA so long... still wanna say...
wah lau, sms me lor.
any chance tat 2 chick still around?

now, we got cunt hunt on wed liao. wanna join?

also, happy new year to u.

check yr hp, will sms u now
^_^

ian_dragonboat
05-01-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Bro

Bo lah, me didn't recevie SMS lah. my phone always got this problem. Also wednesday me cannot lah. how about today? i will sms you now. go health centre also can lah. AS for the 2 gals me went there the last time also never see them, accordingly to my friends, they say the gals always roam around, not always in L16. :D

see yr sms

pandadee
05-01-2004, 01:39 PM
hm...good idea, then we go together ok? i in charge of hanging the pig head, u write the note?

No problem. CNY is coming and time to present them a 'chun lian'

ian_dragonboat
05-01-2004, 02:07 PM
No problem. CNY is coming and time to present them a 'chun lian'

sure?

then i ask hearthrob wanna sponsor the pig head and paper/ink anot.
if he say ok...
then u and me go together. how?

FatSpider
05-01-2004, 02:22 PM
thats why i hate hjs
nothing worse than someone pounding your prick like red chilli

some pound so hard like want to de-skin your prick like tht

pandadee
05-01-2004, 06:00 PM
sure?

if he say ok...

Sure. But let me tell you first that I can only go after 3am coz working at night

ian_dragonboat
05-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Sure. But let me tell you first that I can only go after 3am coz working at night

hm...let me guess, yr place is 245am open light, 3 am transport come?
any happening there? share share leh..

:D

pandadee
06-01-2004, 04:36 AM
hm...let me guess, yr place is 245am open light, 3 am transport come?
any happening there? share share leh..

:D

No lah bro, I'm working as hawker only lah, sell til 2.30am and by the time I finish cleaning already past 3am liao.

ian_dragonboat
06-01-2004, 07:18 AM
No lah bro, I'm working as hawker only lah, sell til 2.30am and by the time I finish cleaning already past 3am liao.

long hour work, but good return. ^_^

pandadee
06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
long hour work, but good return. ^_^

For me long hour work, everyday work but peanuts return :(

ian_dragonboat
07-01-2004, 09:26 AM
For me long hour work, everyday work but peanuts return :(

u mean 916k golden peanuts sibo? :D

nrie
07-01-2004, 02:33 PM
I had a very bad experience there. girls want to collect money first but still give very bad service. I seldom get angry but the last time I went, I was really very angry that I complain to recep.

ian_dragonboat
07-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by nrie
I had a very bad experience there. girls want to collect money first but still give very bad service. I seldom get angry but the last time I went, I was really very angry that I complain to recep.

hi....u know, b4 u post this, i was already wondering, this joint already open for more than a year liao...how come no FR abt it.

Well, may i know, which gal u look for? the PRC? there only got 1 local chinese gal, she in her mid 30's, got those CFM look IMHO.

Mayb the joint have alot of ang-mo client, so they alway chop they them, now they demand high price for special. even meimei tell me, only after a few trip, then she allow FJ to tat client.

complaint to the lady boss? she will smile lor. now there is 3 chick there, but she say, if i want, she will PERSONALLY service me lor. those lau-goh ... also my cup of tea. hee hee.

if i am not wrong, i am the only client tat she gave a special promotion, within 3 month, go 5 time, get 1 free .

friend, the gal will only collect $$$ after the service lor. unless, they suspect tat the client will be fishy. dun tell me u wear sippler and singlet there?

hearthrob
08-01-2004, 12:47 AM

Hahaha! Thanks bro. That sounds great....but the trend now is to use petrol and fire.....kekeke.... After these few days busy at work, I've almost forgotten about the whole incident, though tat day was really mad.

hearthrob
08-01-2004, 12:50 AM

I see...okie, will abide by the general rule going forward....;)

hearthrob
08-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by owen10
bro hearthrob

i tried Coco before at the same joint last yr n i muz say yr description was similar to what i've experienced. she offered her HJ for $50 initially but i managed to bring it down to $30.

her HJ was like wat u said very mechanical - shaking vigorously up n down w/o any feeling kind. she sat on the bed, with back facing me n started to shake off my load, like she was rushing for time. i was slightly luckier than u as i managed to unhook her bra n fondled her juicy breasts. But she was dam restraining n kept shoving my hands off.

in d end d whole massage + HJ was finished off in abt 45 mins. i paid n left off, feeling shortchanged. n i have sinz not returned to the same shop.

i had anthr bad experience @ Wei Yang at its Kreta Ayer shop. Her name is Kathy; she finished her job with 10 mins left; n when she refused to reduce her HJ fr 50 to 30 i juz left the shop w/o tipping her.

A warning for bros. Wei Yang's rates may be cheaper than the others but in terms of value for $$$ n svc, it's dam F up!

This think we should keep this thread alive and let bros here post their bad experience with Tui Na. And hope the bosses of these joints come online to see how bad their service is.

hearthrob
08-01-2004, 12:57 AM
sure?

if he say ok...

Hahaha! or maybe the shop owner would prefer a monkey head......more trendy....:D

pandadee
08-01-2004, 05:25 AM
u mean 916k golden peanuts sibo? :D

Bro, mai chio lah. Really sibeh charm..:(

ian_dragonboat
08-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Hahaha! Thanks bro. That sounds great....but the trend now is to use petrol and fire.....kekeke.... After these few days busy at work, I've almost forgotten about the whole incident, though tat day was really mad.

bro, dun playplay, if u add iron chain to the petrol + fire, if the mata caught u, very serious case, they can charge u attemp murder case.

ian_dragonboat
08-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Hahaha! or maybe the shop owner would prefer a monkey head......more trendy....:D

monkey head hard to get leh, for pig head, go market order can liao... ^_^

pandadee
09-01-2004, 05:50 AM
monkey head hard to get leh, for pig head, go market order can liao... ^_^

Chicken and duck heads lagi easy to get from chicken rice or duck rice stall. Maybe can get free somemore coz maybe the boss don want them

LEE76
09-01-2004, 09:54 AM

So, after much discussion, any ACTION taken against the shop??
Dun Chui Gong Lamb Pah Song :D

ian_dragonboat
09-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LEE76

wei...small kid.... too bad, today i still around...havent MIA.

think wat? limpei chui gong lamb pah song?
u wanna follow me go?

let me have yr contact.... let meet up.

past few week when i around here, u just keep yr tail betwen yr leg, when think i MIA, wanna talk is it? come.....

me anytime, any place... game for it?

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS A REACTION, THINK B4 U ACT

wanna try? come

ian_dragonboat
09-01-2004, 12:29 PM

smal kid... if happen i really cant log in.... u got anything to say to me...i will PM u my hp contact now...

no action? come...... now i ask u follow me to tat shop... if i hang the pig head up... wat u wanna say?

knnbccb, limpei just MIA for not even a day, the small kid wanna bark bark...

now u start.... let see how u clear up this shit!!!!
read yr PM box, sms me.

ian_dragonboat
09-01-2004, 12:43 PM

plus.... sorry to other samster, in my posting, i had never say LIMPEI to anyone. forgive me tat i use it now to this doggies.

those who had follow his post in the past 2 week, will know abt wat kind of post he posted.

a few of us had flamed him , he just lan-lan. now see my signature, know i MIA liao, then he try to bark. too bad, today i still around. i had PM him my contact.

plus, after today, i might not be able to log in here anymore, so, i wish to ask those tat got my hp contact, pls help me monitor this thread. if this doggies...post anything, pls inform me via sms.

THANKS a millions.