PDA

View Full Version : New Joint - 101 Beauty & Therapy

xocturnal
02-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Just open a couple of days. Very nice and delicate decor, clean place. Very interesting about the massage bed - mattress has thermal heating so will not feel cold - very unique. Got sliding door instead of curtain, like China City. Only a few door away from China City. Lady Boss is June, quite chio and friendly. Show me the whole place before I settle down to the massage.

Jess is definitely worth trying! Very friendly environment, definitely heat up the competition against China City.

schwing
02-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
Just open a couple of days. Very nice and delicate decor, clean place. Very interesting about the massage bed - mattress has thermal heating so will not feel cold - very unique. Got sliding door instead of curtain, like China City. Only a few door away from China City. Lady Boss is June, quite chio and friendly. Show me the whole place before I settle down to the massage.

Jess is definitely worth trying! Very friendly environment, definitely heat up the competition against China City.

which ger did u try? FR? Damage? :rolleyes:

garion0019
04-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Tried out this joint today in the evening. There are about 5 girls working there all around late 20s.The rate is $40/hr. They bed is equiped with heater so its quite comfortable and the room is around the same size as Ta Fu Lai.
Anyway, tried out this gal called Xiao Li fr China.

Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 a bit on the flabby side
Massage : 6/10 Not much strength

HJ : 7/10
BJ : Din try!
FJ : Din try!

RTF : Maybe.

jamrud
04-01-2004, 10:18 PM
yo bros out there...may i know where excatly the new palce located? can gimme the address? i would like to try it also...peace out!!

jamrud
04-01-2004, 10:23 PM
yo bros out there...may i know where excatly the new palce located? can gimme the address? i would like to try it also...peace out!!

powertool69
08-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Passed by East Coast Rd, near the junction of Joo Chiat Rd, saw a similar named joint 101 Beauty & Theraphy. Look very new & impressive front tinted glass door (not like those PDMM Tui Na type with posters of Foot Reflexology).

ANy brudder got further info?

corica
09-01-2004, 01:37 AM
Please brothers. DUn pay more than S$30 for a HJ.

I went for one b4 seteling on price. After finished, I just paid S$30 and say it is market practice.

She ty to act cute at first than show a bit of face but we dun want to spoil market so I just left and said sorry got market price.

globetrotter
09-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Tried this place yesterday nite.

Set-up - new and nicely decorated place. Massage cubicles larger than most, even have vanity table and intercom system. Beds equipped with electric balnket which they put beneath a large towel. Keeps you nice and warm. Doors are wooden sliding doors instead of the ubiquitious curtains found in most other joints. Bathroom and toilet separate - relatively clean - only complaint is that water pressure is not enough - when someone else turns on the tap or flushes the toilet water pressure is lost.

They have, I think 6 to 7 cubicles upstairs - don't know about downstairs. Girls then to congregate at reception area.

Was told that the joint opened by one of the ex-bosses of China City.

Girl that served me was Jess - claimed to be from Fujian province.

Looks - slightly better than your typical PDMM
Age - I think early 30's (although she claims late 20's)
Vitals - tits a handful (slightly overflowing palm size) - medium to tall height, not fat but not slim either, on the whole proportionate body to her height.

Massage - not bad, quite strong and knows accupressure points.

Specials - towards the end of the massage (one and a half session), she whisphered to me she knows how to JG and will do JG and HJ for me for $80. Told her no such price, countered $40. She said cannot, blah, blah, blah .... Since first time and wanted to try her out, negotiated to $50. Told myself, nevermind, additional $10 just like buying lottery ticket - see whether can strike jackpot or not.

JG - what JG? (know what I mean).

HJ - just the routine up and down motion.

Tried to touch her, managed to put my hand up her skirt - wearing thongs but she kept her legs locked tight. Tried further up - industrial type bra - tried to unbuckle - told cannot. By this time, me already no mood, so little brother no co-operating. I think she sensed it and when I tried to unbuckle her bra again, this time allowed me - don;t care, lifted up her blouse, play with her tits, managed to get it a few licks. After that my little brother came.

Payment time - when paid her $50, she tried to ask for another $20 - say I took long time, say I unbuckle her bra, say I put my hand up her skirt, blah, blah, blah ... Told her I already paying her above market. In the end, don't care, just left.

On the whole, place and environment better than most places, inlcuding Da Fu Lai and China City but I have a suspicion girls there asking for above market prices for specials.

RTF - probably yes, but not for Jess, saw a couple of other girls on the way out - probably try them next time.

powertool69
09-01-2004, 03:49 PM
Brudder globetrotter,
which joint u went? East Coast one or the one beside China City?

globetrotter
09-01-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by powertool69
Brudder globetrotter,
which joint u went? East Coast one or the one beside China City?

Huh ?? Got more than one joint meh ?

Anyway, me went to the one along East Coast Rd a couple of shop units from China City - I think the unit used to be one of the units occupied by OUB Bank.

powertool69
09-01-2004, 05:15 PM
Huh ?? Got more than one joint meh ?

Anyway, me went to the one along East Coast Rd a couple of shop units from China City - I think the unit used to be one of the units occupied by OUB Bank.

Soli, Soli.... me blur F**k..... I tot China City is located along Geylang Rd...::D

btw, parking got problem or not?

avshare
13-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by jamrud

Hello brother jamrud,

This shop is opposite Katong Mall.

kinkysauage
13-01-2004, 05:16 PM
was at 101 afew days ago. the deco was quite impressive becos it is new. the gers over there are like sharks. all in there minds are $$$. i think non of the gers know how to massage. after afew mins of raba raba on the back, the gers started to ask whether you want special services. the pricing for the special services are damn sky high; 80bucks for hj, 120bucks for bj & 200bucks for fj. my frens & myself rejected the special service since they are asking for ridiculars pricing. Once we rejected to take the special service, the gers started to give you long bitter face & made sacastic remarks. what a fxxk! further more the gers chased us out before the 1 hr session. 35mins for 40bucks! this place is more like a fxxk shop man! the gers that did my frens was a fair short hair & the one that did me was a shoulder hair length. what a lousy experienced.

pandadee
16-01-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by kinkysauage
was at 101 afew days ago. the deco was quite impressive becos it is new. the gers over there are like sharks. all in there minds are $$$. i think non of the gers know how to massage. after afew mins of raba raba on the back, the gers started to ask whether you want special services. the pricing for the special services are damn sky high; 80bucks for hj, 120bucks for bj & 200bucks for fj. my frens & myself rejected the special service since they are asking for ridiculars pricing. Once we rejected to take the special service, the gers started to give you long bitter face & made sacastic remarks. what a fxxk! further more the gers chased us out before the 1 hr session. 35mins for 40bucks! this place is more like a fxxk shop man! the gers that did my frens was a fair short hair & the one that did me was a shoulder hair length. what a lousy experienced.

People like them ought to be taught a lesson. Just write in to anti-vice unit and wait for the show to start. They are really one kind. Doing something illegal and yet still dare to show attitude. Obviously not afraid of offending someone huh?

fishcraze
30-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Tried this shop today. The place was packed and had to wait for my turn. Saw a couple in the shop...really a guy and lady for massage!! (heard they were husband and wife) Understand the lady did facial and massage while the guy only massage. Hmm...maybe next time can bring wife along!!

When reach my turn, a lady called lilian served me (lau chio). Lead me to level 2 through a dark corridor before reaching the room. Saw there were about 6 rooms. Was lead to a corner room, like the other FR mentioned, heater bed!!

Well, the lady did a SOLID massage for me. I must say one of the best I ever had, mixture of swiss, tuina and thai style. End of the session, i was too comfortable to ask for any special. The lady asked whether i like to try ear stick to clear any ear dirt. Well something new, so i tried. I must say the result show quite amazing!!

In conclusion, although did not tried any special. I must say the massage was good and unqiue. Moreover with the ear stick really interesting. Will definitely go again. Total damage S$40(1 hour) + S$30 (ear stick) = S$70.

owen10
31-01-2004, 12:16 AM
hey bro fishcraze

care to elaborate more on yr 'ear stick'?

my imagination: gal kissed, sucked n blew into yr ear until u get aroused. she rubbed n rubbed yr ear til yr ear ejaculated - n the ear sh1t start spilling out .. juz like yr cock cumming :D

$30 for a 'ear job' seems really ex!!!

enterlin
31-01-2004, 10:23 AM
hi,bro
infect u can try at pearl centre 2nd floor ,that call male saloon or so call black miror saloon.it been service since mid 1980
In conclusion, although did not tried any special.
they service haircut, hairwaste ,ear stick ;massage; dont know whether there have special a not, u can try.I must say the massage was good and unqiue. Moreover with the ear stick really interesting.

owen10
31-01-2004, 11:30 AM
bro enterlin
muz forewarn our bros tt the PC 2nd Level salon mostly (or all?) comprised of aunties n ah mas ranging fr mid 30s upwards :D

madnessman
31-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Went there about 2 days ago. The lady boss said the place full so I waited for a while. Must say I really like the heated blanket that everyone mentioned. Won't describe the place since other bros have done a good job already.

I believe this place has a mixed of PDMMs and locals coz I heard a few of the ladies talking to the customers in English with local accent. Although this place has proper walls and doors, not like other tui na with only curtains, the walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling. Bros beware, don't think you can anyhow talk cos you will be heard by all the other people. In fact half way through my massage a young guy was given the room next to me. I was very irritated cos he didn't stop talking the min the lady walked in. I think the bugger was trying to impress her or something. Talking about how important money is blah blah blah. Say he only go for "proper" massage. Give me a break!!!!

The lady who massaged me was called Yuan Yuan (round round).

Face: 6/10 (lau cio)
Body: 5/10 (for those who like slim ladies, she is ok. BUT Seletar Airport, ie very small runway!!!!)
Massage Skill: 8/10

One of the best massages I had. Almost like those proper Thai massage. She even got up and walked on my back. Luckily she slim and not too heavy!!!! Did alot of twisting of my back and neck until can hear cracking sound.

In the end popped the golden question. Quoted me HJ for $30 without autoroam. With autoroam then $50. Straight away I sian 1/2. Told her no need. She tried to tempt me by saying can discount to $40 but i not interested already.

RTF: Yes but definitely no special. Rather save $ for GL or KTV.

enterlin
31-01-2004, 02:49 PM
HI ,OWEN10
ONLY 1 SALOON WITH THIS SERVICE AT CORNER B-SIDE TOILET.BUT MOSTLY MID30-40++

fishcraze
02-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by owen10
hey bro fishcraze

care to elaborate more on yr 'ear stick'?

my imagination: gal kissed, sucked n blew into yr ear until u get aroused. she rubbed n rubbed yr ear til yr ear ejaculated - n the ear sh1t start spilling out .. juz like yr cock cumming :D

$30 for a 'ear job' seems really ex!!!

No ear job lah. It is a stick that put onto your ears. Set the stick on fire and it just suck out all the ear wax and dirt. While the stick is sucking the dirt, the lady massage your face and shoulder. End of the session, the lady will break open the stick and show you all the dirt collected. Quite a unqiue experience!

Well whether it is expensive or not...actually i really dunno coz cannot find such things else where.

fishcraze
04-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by GiganticDidi
Thanx for elaborating the ear stick treatment. Sounds interesting. May 1 2 try soon. Hehe need 2 hv my ear holes cleansed.

Well, hope you will enjoy it. This place seem packed all the times. I now need to call and reserve a time slot. Business seem very good!!

kinkysauage
13-03-2004, 10:20 AM
wow! this place is getting more interesting now. my kakis told me that the tui na shi over there allow customers to massage them instead they massage us. the tui na shi that attended to my kaki was by the name of shu-er or something close, shoulder hair length and quite fair. once inside the cubical, the tui na shi stripped almost naked except for the panty and allow free roaming. gee, my kaki always have the luck. will check out this place soon.

notsonewbird
16-03-2004, 10:07 AM
crystal crystal
the place upstair really dark. took sometime to adjust.
9 rooms upstair.(last room label #9) maybr no room 4?
recept sound more taiwan than mainland.

jingjing young, face cmi.
tried to arouse you by sandwich your hand with thighs when doing back massage
hj w/ autoroam. nothing much. paid$30

i like this place for their eletric tower on raised massage bed.
nice clean enviro. for same price as normal tuina shop. quiet too. too quiet that can hear next door sound.

can get discount coupon chop10time get i time free. but keeping namecard very dangerous lah.

maybe they can improve with light music and record discount card.

sgdude
16-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Anyone know if Baby (Bao Bei) is still working there? She gave me a great massage the last time, but HJ left much to be desired! :(

lonelymikey
17-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by notsonewbird
crystal crystal
the place upstair really dark. took sometime to adjust.
9 rooms upstair.(last room label #9) maybr no room 4?
recept sound more taiwan than mainland.

jingjing young, face cmi.
tried to arouse you by sandwich your hand with thighs when doing back massage
hj w/ autoroam. nothing much. paid$30

i like this place for their eletric tower on raised massage bed.
nice clean enviro. for same price as normal tuina shop. quiet too. too quiet that can hear next door sound.

can get discount coupon chop10time get i time free. but keeping namecard very dangerous lah.

maybe they can improve with light music and record discount card. i went there today hada chat with e lady boss with exactly the same comlainpts u had she told me that the lighting can be adjusted and they can keeo the card for u as for music u can eequest for diff type of music cos the player is at the main recept area

lonelymikey
17-03-2004, 08:51 PM
wow! this place is getting more interesting now. my kakis told me that the tui na shi over there allow customers to massage them instead they massage us. the tui na shi that attended to my kaki was by the name of shu-er or something close, shoulder hair length and quite fair. once inside the cubical, the tui na shi stripped almost naked except for the panty and allow free roaming. gee, my kaki always have the luck. will check out this place soon. boss wats the exact name of the ger your kaki tried?i went today ask for shu-er they say no such person leh

kinkysauage
26-03-2004, 05:38 PM
the babe's name end with a xx-er. she is small build & very fair & got a quite fierce & sharp looking face. shoulder hair length with some highlight and she is abt or less than 1.6m. you can ask the counter ger to show you all the babes when you r there. you should be able to get this babe.

Cyberboy
28-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Anyone had nice experience at 101 B&T? Humm... can post the girl's name and a FR?

Bummer73
29-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Only nice experience I had there was the massage. Was assigned a gal called Ann as I needed a gd rub. If u want purely gd masage, she is gd. As for specials... see her face and size, I think u dun feel like having HJ liao.

Saw other gals such as xiao li, xiao yun and another plump ga while I was therel.... all cannot make it leh.

Would like to go back to the place for good massage and a little something special next time round because I like the rooms, but from what I could see from the one time I went.... not much leh.

Any description of this Jing Jing gal?? Was told abt a gal named mei mei who is pretty, but the recep admitted her massge no standard..... so I didn not try her cos if massage no standard, I might as well go HC...

s9963c
29-03-2004, 06:20 PM
There is a HK gal (forgot what her name) who quote me $70 for HJ. A total rip off .....

schwing
29-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by s9963c
There is a HK gal (forgot what her name) who quote me $70 for HJ. A total rip off .....

wah lau... maybe she will use lavender aromatheraphy oil to do hj... :D

Bummer73
30-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Well well, no replies on recommendations, just complaints on sharks. Guess it's too bad. Nice place, but no nice gals... pity.

denerek303
31-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Hi All,

I tried Meimei about 2 weeks bac, she looks not to bad actually, booked her for the last spot that nite.

I dun really like hard massages, so her strength was jus nice for me, but most likely as I can understand most of you bros out there like it hard. So I guess she won't be the person you are looking for.

Her HJ is not too bad, while she doing her job, she was lying partially next to me, looking into my eyes andjust some light kissing.

In no time, I came and offered to send her home which was nearby, she agreed and I was hoping for more action. In the car asked her, but she said not now, wants to know me more first...............nothing to say lor..........

Cheers,

kinkysauage
01-04-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by denerek303
Hi All,

I tried Meimei about 2 weeks bac, she looks not to bad actually, booked her for the last spot that nite.

I dun really like hard massages, so her strength was jus nice for me, but most likely as I can understand most of you bros out there like it hard. So I guess she won't be the person you are looking for.

Her HJ is not too bad, while she doing her job, she was lying partially next to me, looking into my eyes andjust some light kissing.

In no time, I came and offered to send her home which was nearby, she agreed and I was hoping for more action. In the car asked her, but she said not now, wants to know me more first...............nothing to say lor..........

Cheers,

i think i saw mei mei before. her face is round & not very smooth (pimples) but her figure is quite good. i will give a 6.5/10 for her overall look. well, u r a lucky chap that she allows you to send her home but don't bang to much hopes on her.... she only recognised $. heard fm frens that her massage is very light & allows fj for 150bucks. i don't think it is worth spending total of 190bucks on her. with this amt. there are plentiful of young & pretty ktv babes to bong. cheers.

denerek303
01-04-2004, 09:24 AM
i think i saw mei mei before. her face is round & not very smooth (pimples) but her figure is quite good. i will give a 6.5/10 for her overall look. well, u r a lucky chap that she allows you to send her home but don't bang to much hopes on her.... she only recognised $. heard fm frens that her massage is very light & allows fj for 150bucks. i don't think it is worth spending total of 190bucks on her. with this amt. there are plentiful of young & pretty ktv babes to bong. cheers.

Thanz bro,

For the alert and advice.........:D

I dun mind her light massage as thats the way I like ...........hhehehe

U r right I will never pay her $150 for a bonk, let me try to charm her to the bed then.............if successful will post FR for u all........:cool:

kinkysauage
05-04-2004, 03:39 PM
;) good luck & pls don't spoilt her. cheers!

fishcraze
05-04-2004, 04:38 PM
had long time did not visit this place liow. So is this place as packed as before? any girls to recommend?? I would only like good massage!!

mccormick
08-04-2004, 06:09 PM
arghhh..!! been missing for too long liao and jus saw this thread... thanks to all bros for your Fr... i will give this place a miss... :)

Randi_Candi
09-04-2004, 12:37 AM
This place is really nicely done in terms of deccor. The cubicle and the music played is soothing to the tired body too.
Some of the bruddas paid 30 for the ear thingy? I paid 20 and I was like what the fark? Didn't really believe the crap about sucking of the bad elements out from the ear cos I don't think i had that much crap in my ear when they showed me.......but I also don't have any logical idea how it came about.

Anyway noticed the gals mainly were from China City which is a few units to the right if you are in front of Katong Mall.......

I think its over-hyped cos the gal that massaged for me was only so-so in skills and her face was not fantastic even in the dim lites. Perhaps just my luck
So just opted for 1hr and scrammed.

owen10
09-04-2004, 01:18 AM
I think its over-hyped cos the gal that massaged for me was only so-so in skills and her face was not fantastic even in the dim lites. Perhaps just my luck
So just opted for 1hr and scrammed.

fully agree with u bro. d onli thg to shout abt is d nice decor which the rooms come with heavy wooden doors n beds with heating element. once is enuff for me.

liverpudian
09-04-2004, 05:06 PM
tried out this joint today. everything is as per wat is described, hot bed, low walls. brothers if wan to talk pls do so softly bcos the person next door really can hear loud and clear even if you speaking in normal tones. anyway i got the masseur Xiao li. not pretty lah but massage still ok. she pop the qn abt hj but i decline bcos i no great fan of hj. fin the massage and went for ear candling. total damage is 70 but dunno how they calculate one.

saw on the list outside

massage 1 1/2 hr $60 1 hr is $40
ear candling: $32

i went for 1.5 hours and ear candling but charged $70 only? :confused:

owen10
09-04-2004, 11:39 PM
... total damage is 70 but dunno how they calculate one.

saw on the list outside

maybe they give u 1 hr massage onli, then d 1/2 hr they contra off for yr ear candling? total shd be $72 but they give u discount $70 only?

spyoscope
10-04-2004, 05:39 AM
Was recommended to this new joint by a friend.

Parking is easy, as there's a big parking lot across the place.

Nice and new, and as other bros has mentioned, heated beds.

Was given a girl, per my friend's recommdation. Supposed to be the youngest, best looking among the lot. Don't think so, maybe different taste. Forgot her name, as never thought of returning. But, recall she's now a SG PR from Fujian.

Started with body scrub on the back - SOP. After 15 mins, asked to turn to the front. After 15 mins of just rubbing my stomach and chest, started rubbing my didi & balls, and popped the question. Only HJ and no touch-touch. At $50, my big-head say no way, but small-head can't tahan, as she keep teasing it. No choice... :(

Total damage:
$80 - 1.5-hr for body-scub & aromatherapy massage(can't even remember if she's massaged me?)
$50 - HJ (Arghhhhh!!!)

Don't think I'll return...

kinkysauage
14-04-2004, 11:29 AM
went there yesterday. the lady boss recommended a new babe to me. i think her name is may or something. she is fair & slim. unfortunately she look a bit mature, late thirties or early forty. massage is quite alright and when turned over she asked 50 bucks for the hj. did not bargain or opt for this service becos her look doesn't turn me on. immediately felt that her attitude changed totally when i turned her down. wtf, they think that we own them a living. did not give her any single tip. spoiled me day!

suprnova
04-05-2004, 02:08 PM
it seems that the overall respond for this place don't seem good. thx for all the frs!

snakehead
21-10-2004, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=Randi_Candi]This place is really nicely done in terms of decor. The cubicle and the music played is soothing to the tired body too.
Anyway noticed the gals mainly were from China City which is a few units to the right if you are in front of Katong Mall.......QUOTE]

Was there last saturday evening. notice the gals are different from the previous gals. Lady boss June say these are new stock. anyone bros try them recently ?

JustMarried2
25-10-2004, 04:32 PM
tried out this joint today. everything is as per wat is described, hot bed, low walls. brothers if wan to talk pls do so softly bcos the person next door really can hear loud and clear even if you speaking in normal tones. anyway i got the masseur Xiao li. not pretty lah but massage still ok. she pop the qn abt hj but i decline bcos i no great fan of hj. fin the massage and went for ear candling. total damage is 70 but dunno how they calculate one.

saw on the list outside

ACTUALLY THEY HAVING PROMO. 1 HR IS $38. Probably charged u for 1hr massage and 1/2 hr ear candling = $38 +32 = $70 lor

JustMarried2
25-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Tried this shop today. The place was packed and had to wait for my turn. Saw a couple in the shop...really a guy and lady for massage!! (heard they were husband and wife) Understand the lady did facial and massage while the guy only massage. Hmm...maybe next time can bring wife along!!

When reach my turn, a lady called lilian served me (lau chio). Lead me to level 2 through a dark corridor before reaching the room. Saw there were about 6 rooms. Was lead to a corner room, like the other FR mentioned, heater bed!!

Well, the lady did a SOLID massage for me. I must say one of the best I ever had, mixture of swiss, tuina and thai style. End of the session, i was too comfortable to ask for any special. The lady asked whether i like to try ear stick to clear any ear dirt. Well something new, so i tried. I must say the result show quite amazing!!

In conclusion, although did not tried any special. I must say the massage was good and unqiue. Moreover with the ear stick really interesting. Will definitely go again. Total damage S$40(1 hour) + S$30 (ear stick) = S$70.

Firstly, this place is really good for REAL massage.. in fact you were lucky to get Lillian 1 of d best there.

2nd, I think the aunties here cannot make it in terms of looks... so dont waste your $ if you want didi to enjoy.

3rd,it is really a cozy place for REAL massage and not AV sorts... and I think some brudders think they are sharks bcos they dont really do such things and if you willing to pay $150 for it why not! Another school fo thought is that they DO such things but bcos face/body cannot make it they HAVE to charge $150 a pop/boom/shot! LOL!

4th boss is not a lady(maybe his wife) he is a guy called Mr Chong

5th 3/4hr(45 mins) is $28 but 1 hour $38 (play cheat!) and 1&half hour is $58 (not 2x$28=56.. bloddy cheats!)

But for damn good massages, its worth it!

kinkysauage
26-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Firstly, this place is really good for REAL massage.. in fact you were lucky to get Lillian 1 of d best there.

2nd, I think the aunties here cannot make it in terms of looks... so dont waste your $ if you want didi to enjoy.

3rd,it is really a cozy place for REAL massage and not AV sorts... and I think some brudders think they are sharks bcos they dont really do such things and if you willing to pay $150 for it why not! Another school fo thought is that they DO such things but bcos face/body cannot make it they HAVE to charge $150 a pop/boom/shot! LOL!

5th 3/4hr(45 mins) is $28 but 1 hour $38 (play cheat!) and 1&half hour is $58 (not 2x$28=56.. bloddy cheats!)

This pl is a waste of time. It doesn't hv the best of both. Pricing system is a big screw up. Hv given up this pl long ago. Rather visit China city, HK city & Oriental Pearl. Much better services & quality. Further more, the price is cheaper.

MatrixNeo
26-10-2004, 10:47 PM
This pl is a waste of time. It doesn't hv the best of both. Pricing system is a big screw up. Hv given up this pl long ago. Rather visit China city, HK city & Oriental Pearl. Much better services & quality. Further more, the price is cheaper.

HK city is not bad but yet to meet any chio gal there yet.....

kinkysauage
27-10-2004, 11:13 AM
HK city is not bad but yet to meet any chio gal there yet.....
you're right man! but at least it offer a more comprehensive services.

trymeout
28-10-2004, 12:13 AM
feeling tired & achy from work, plan to get a gd massage tomorrow & this seems like a pretty gd place but i have a few questions in mind. those who knows the answer pls help me out k, thank you!

1) is the place only for male & couples or they do females as well?
2) what time do they close?
3) is it necessary to make an appointment?

thank you in advance! :)

trymeout
28-10-2004, 04:58 PM
i drove past east coast rd & joo chiat rd more 4 times n i still cannot find the place, so disappointed............................... :(

i must have looked like an idiot coz i was driving super slowly in a busy road just so tat i could try to spot the place.

MatrixNeo
28-10-2004, 07:25 PM
i drove past east coast rd & joo chiat rd more 4 times n i still cannot find the place, so disappointed............................... :(

i must have looked like an idiot coz i was driving super slowly in a busy road just so tat i could try to spot the place.

It along east coast road opposite katong mall there.....

snakehead
29-10-2004, 05:31 PM

2nd, when I taking cover there tat day, I saw many chio PRCs.

4th, I have clarify June is the manager. Tat day I heard the gals call her "lao pang niang" so I mistaken she is the boss. Oso she is not the WIFE of Mr Chong, they are only close friends (mistress maybe??)

5th, the cashier will charge according to wat the massage lady tell her. So if you have 45min massage but was charge 1 hr, check with the one who massage you (they earn on commission).

Not sure about the massages, but surely will try one day!

bro snakehead

waterygal
29-10-2004, 09:53 PM
2nd, when I taking cover there tat day, I saw many chio PRCs.

4th, I have clarify June is the manager. Tat day I heard the gals call her "lao pang niang" so I mistaken she is the boss. Oso she is not the WIFE of Mr Chong, they are only close friends (mistress maybe??)

5th, the cashier will charge according to wat the massage lady tell her. So if you have 45min massage but was charge 1 hr, check with the one who massage you (they earn on commission).

Not sure about the massages, but surely will try one day!

bro snakehead

pls rate those gals accordingly

kinkysauage
30-10-2004, 03:40 PM
bro waterygal,
the lady boss, june, looks quite friendly & bitchy. that's the only babe that "can see" in 101. hear that at times, she attend to customer as well. i think if you are looking for comprehensive services, she is the best candidate.

Cyberboy
31-10-2004, 01:02 PM
bro waterygal,
the lady boss, june, looks quite friendly & bitchy. that's the only babe that "can see" in 101. hear that at times, she attend to customer as well. i think if you are looking for comprehensive services, she is the best candidate.

Ever seen her and found her quite chio, anyone was attended by her? Humm ... any specials from her?

airborne
31-10-2004, 03:12 PM
hey any bros wanna go there together in the coming week?

kinkysauage
31-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Ever seen her and found her quite chio, anyone was attended by her? Humm ... any specials from her?

unfortunately, i'm not the lucky guy. i believed she had attended to some "vip" customers. :rolleyes:

Lawrence1713
01-11-2004, 02:32 AM
unfortunately, i'm not the lucky guy. i believed she had attended to some "vip" customers. :rolleyes:

Maybe next time go can try to request for her services loh.....

kinkysauage
01-11-2004, 06:57 PM
Maybe next time go can try to request for her services loh.....

hope i have the charm & can sweet talk her..hehe. :D

Cyberboy
02-11-2004, 12:38 AM
hope i have the charm & can sweet talk her..hehe. :D

too busy to go there this week ... wish u guys luck and do post ur FR.

Cyberboy
03-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Managed to find sometime yesterday, visited the joint at about 2130 hours. Guess it was the time of my day, the chio lady boss serviced me. :p

prclover
03-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Managed to find sometime yesterday, visited the joint at about 2130 hours. Guess it was the time of my day, the chio lady boss serviced me. :p

Never post FR

kinkysauage
03-11-2004, 07:03 PM
any actions? we are very excited over it. :rolleyes:

snakehead
06-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Yeeee......Haaahh......I tried today and got special from June!!! Will give FR after I have rested.

bro snakehead

kinkysauage
10-11-2004, 12:40 AM
hey bro snakehead, we are eager to hear from you. pls share wif us leh! thank u in advance.

Cyberboy
15-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Never post FR

Had been too busy for the past two weeks to post the FR, anyway a short one before it is too late:-

Went to the joint about 2 weeks back, as usual the lady boss is at the counter. I asked for a one hour massage and as usual, she asked the girl (next to serve) to massage me. I teased the lady boss and told her that I wanted to try her skills as never had a chance to be served by her before. To my surprise, she smiled and said that since I am a “regular” (have not been there for months), she said why not.

Went to the room, as usual strip till only my underwear to let her proceed. Massage on back is hard and good, must comment that she is skillful. I seen that she has put on quite a lot of weight and I started to teased that her husband treats her really well. She replied that she is treated ok. When she proceeded to massage my front, we chat more and I teased her more.

Frankly she looked much better months back, she is now rather plump. I told myself to try my luck as I don’t think she usually massage customers. Cut the story short, we chat and I cracked some dirty jokes and slowly started to touch her. She did not resist but instead responded and played along, she later asked me if I came looking for special

I replied no and teased that I could not find someone like her in the past. I started to strip her and began to finger her, she is wet, very wet. She told me that she knows what I want next and said she only massage regulars but strictly no specials. My heart almost drop on hearing this, she then whispered that she feels very horny now and will not mind if I fuck her.

Boy, it must be my lucky day, we proceed with foulplay and I ended up bonking her. She was very horny and moans really loud during the fucking session. I guess that her staff knows what is happening in the room as I believed they heard her and was giving me a cheeky smile when I proceeded down to make the payment.

kinkysauage
16-11-2004, 12:00 AM
bro cyberboy,
thks 4 yr fr. really make me feel horny man. btw, u did her raw? will make a trip down next wk loh. :rolleyes:

Cyberboy
16-11-2004, 11:24 AM
bro cyberboy,
thks 4 yr fr. really make me feel horny man. btw, u did her raw? will make a trip down next wk loh. :rolleyes:

For me, in HC, condoms is a must.

Missed the chance to do her when she was slimer. Now, she is more plump but must comment that she is really bonkable and a good fuck.

snakehead
17-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Missed the chance to do her when she was slimer. Now, she is more plump but must comment that she is really bonkable and a good fuck.

Cyberboy.....wah u is 1 lucky fellow.....can get to put up your FR. Me oso got FR to post here but kenna "warning" after my last posting not to "pua kangtao." Fyi June is not the boss.....she just happens to be the mother of the boss' child. Boss is married to a PRC from shanghai.

Btw how much was your damage?
Mine was $150 (fj) + 20 (room) + 17 (food) + 13 (tip to round off) = $200

bro snakehead

kinkysauage
20-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Cyberboy.....wah u is 1 lucky fellow.....can get to put up your FR. Me oso got FR to post here but kenna "warning" after my last posting not to "pua kangtao." Fyi June is not the boss.....she just happens to be the mother of the boss' child. Boss is married to a PRC from shanghai.

Btw how much was your damage?
Mine was $150 (fj) + 20 (room) + 17 (food) + 13 (tip to round off) = $200

bro snakehead

bro snakehead, abit confuse abt june status? anyway, who's care. btw, how do u got her to check in the hotel as she is always busy mending the shop. i believed u must have her contact no. appreciate if you could kindly share this lobang wif me by pm. i can't wait to give her my best shot! :p

kinkysauage
20-11-2004, 09:23 PM
For me, in HC, condoms is a must.

bro cyberboy, went there afew days ago but she was not there. probably attending to "customer". Fxxk luck! btw, i believed she always carry the condoms along right? if so, i will not bring along. anyway, i saw there is a new tn shop just afew unit away from 101, just beside java massage. hv u check it out? :rolleyes:

snakehead
21-11-2004, 04:39 PM
....btw, how do u got her to check in the hotel as she is always busy mending the shop. i believed u must have her contact no. appreciate if you could kindly share this lobang wif me by pm. i can't wait to give her my best shot! :p

bro kinkysausage....busy oso hav to eat mah.....June will not go all the way inside the shop. After my massage by her, invited her to makan at nearby shop but tapao the food n check in to hotel wif her instead.....finished servicing me she went back to shop n pretend like normal after dinner....like tat boss n other gers dun noe her kangtao......but now u n other cheongsters noe liao...happy bonkin!!

bro snakehead

kinkysauage
22-11-2004, 12:05 AM
tat's a gd strategy. got to spend 2 to 3 sessions over at 101 to pr with june first. let's hope she is not too difficult to mix wif. ;)

fishcraze
22-11-2004, 08:49 PM
wow..this lady boss june seem to be the Ang Pai leh. So all bro tried her? Do 101 have only June can make it?? how abt other girls??

kinkysauage
24-11-2004, 07:59 PM
ass luck again man. she is not at d counter so i left this place since my objective is to bonk her. probably 1 of the bro in this forum was bonking her..hehe. next alternative, feedback fm my kakis that xiao yang had left china city & is currently working in tai yang cheng. so i walked to tai yang cheng. went to the counter & asked for xiao yang. d counter ger was abit confused & asked me issit yang yang. be whether yang yang or xiao yang, just get me a young & busty boots. this was what my kakis had descripted to me. she requested me to wait inside a rm. frankly speaking, the rms are not so neat & clean. hygiene is not up to my expectation. waited 4 abt 5mins, a soft spoken & young decent looking babe came in. she looks abt early twenties, busty (c-cup at least), fair & chio. she asked me whether i'm looking 4 her. w/o hesitation, of course. she is 1 of the best looking babe i have ever seen in tn shop beside china city. i opted 4 d mosha since i hv not taken my shower. her mosha skill is very good & detail. she scrubbed every parts of my body, including the armpits, crack line, groin areas & balls. she will lift up my didi & stroked when she scrubbed ard that area. damn shiok man. my didi was half hard on when she scrubbed those area. after scrubbing 4 20mins, she requested me to take shower. after d shower, she gave a short massage on my back & asked me to flip over. she started to massage my head & my chest. finally, she asked me whether i want hj. as usual, i told her kid stuff. she smiled & offered me bj & bf instead. i asked her what abt fj. she said not convenient. she prefer to do it outside. before i agreed, she started to bj me. her suction is not bad. since she is so sweet, i gave in. once i agreed, she applied some baby lotion on her breast and then put my didi in between her 2 big real breast & stroke my didi & at the same time blow my dick head. after abt 10mins, i almost cum. i stopped her & requested her to sit on the stool so that i could fuck her mouth while standing. while thrusting, i felt that she was rimming my ass hole with her finger & oil. after thrusting 4 abt 10 mins, i'm signal to her that i'm cumming & she said i can unload on her mouth. so i unload everything inside her mouth. she is really a hardcore babe. downside of her is that her nipples is abit brown & tits abit small for her boots size. she told me that she will stay in singapore for at least 1 yr. she is currently holding a student pass. she suggested that i call her in future to arrange to meet her for fj. another sextify customer.

Lawrence1713
24-11-2004, 08:14 PM
...dcore babe. downside of her is that her nipples is abit brown & tits abit small for her boots size. she told me that she will stay in singapore for at least 1 yr. she is currently holding a student pass. she suggested that i call her in future to arrange to meet her for fj. another sextify customer.

Nice FR u got there bro. Guess u find yourself a gem liao. Can share or not haha.....

ch2004ba
24-11-2004, 08:32 PM
bro cool fr .. what's the damage ???

ass luck again man. she is not at d counter so i left yang yang or xiao yang, just get me a young & busty boots. this was what my kakis had descripted to me. she requested me to wait inside a rm. frankly speaking, the rms are not so neat & clean. hygiene is not up to my expectation. waited 4 abt 5mins, a soft spoken & young decent looking babe came in. she looks abt early twenties, busty (c-cup at least), fair & chio. she asked me whether i'm looking 4 her. w/o hesitation, of course. she is 1 of the best looking babe i have ever seen in tn shop beside china city. i opted 4 d mosha since i hv not taken my shower. her mosha skill is very good & detail. she scrubbed every parts of my body, including the armpits, crack line, groin areas & balls. she will lift up my didi & stroked when she scrubbed ard that area. damn shiok man. my didi was half hard on when she scrubbed those area. after scrubbing 4 20mins, she requested me to take shower. after d shower, she gave a short massage on my back & asked me to flip over. she started to massage my head & my chest. finally, she asked me whether i want hj. as usual, i told her kid stuff. she smiled & offered me bj & bf instead. i asked her what abt fj. she said not convenient. she prefer to do it outside. before i agreed, she started to bj me. her suction is not bad. since she is so sweet, i gave in. once i agreed, she applied some baby lotion on her breast and then put my didi in between her 2 big real breast & stroke my didi & at the same time blow my dick head. after abt 10mins, i almost cum. i stopped her & requested her to sit on the stool so that i could fuck her mouth while standing. while thrusting, i felt that she was rimming my ass hole with her finger & oil. after thrusting 4 abt 10 mins, i'm signal to her that i'm cumming & she said i can unload on her mouth. so i unload everything inside her mouth. she is really a hardcore babe. downside of her is that her nipples is abit brown & tits abit small for her boots size. she told me that she will stay in singapore for at least 1 yr. she is currently holding a student pass. she suggested that i call her in future to arrange to meet her for fj. another sextify customer.

Dens_Services
24-11-2004, 09:11 PM
was at 101 afew days ago. the deco was quite impressive becos it is new. the gers over there are like sharks. all in there minds are $$$. i think non of the gers know how to massage. after afew mins of raba raba on the back, the gers started to ask whether you want special services. the pricing for the special services are damn sky high; 80bucks for hj, 120bucks for bj & 200bucks for fj. .

Hi there...

I sincerely agree with you on what you have experienced...
as i was also one such victim few week back. (At another joint)
I have also share a FR on it @ the Relax Point thread.

Me think that if we really want a good bonk, going to the professionals @ HC / Geylang / Private Parties / FL is more value for money. This is my own opinion and does not mean everyone believes in that OR that it what i recommend...... I also can understand the "thrill" of finding an interesting experience at TNs.

Always remember to take safety precausions when cheonging...

Cheers!!!

kinkysauage
24-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Nice FR u got there bro. Guess u find yourself a gem liao. Can share or not haha.....
ya man. she is going to be one of my favorite toys. not sure whether she is game enought for threesome or foursome. probably will arrange a session wif her next wk. you can always take her but pls don't damage her tools becos i hv not bonk her yet...hehe. she is really good stuff! :D

kinkysauage
24-11-2004, 11:13 PM
bro cool fr .. what's the damage ???
thinking that i still hv a "long way" with her & she can click & sextified my needs, i reward her 100bucks. 30 + 10 (counter charges & mosha). total 140bucks. i think it is still value 4 $.

Lawrence1713
25-11-2004, 03:07 AM
ya man. she is going to be one of my favorite toys. not sure whether she is game enought for threesome or foursome. probably will arrange a session wif her next wk. you can always take her but pls don't damage her tools becos i hv not bonk her yet...hehe. she is really good stuff! :D

Dun worry.....i will treat her very well if i got chance to drop by... i won't damage her tools lah, good stuff must know how to take care rite.....hope to hear more about her from you when u visit her next week...

miketoh
25-11-2004, 08:26 AM
a soft spoken & young decent looking babe came in. she looks abt early twenties, busty (c-cup at least), fair & chio. she asked me whether i'm looking 4 her. w/o hesitation, of course. she is 1 of the best looking babe i have ever seen in tn shop beside china city. i opted 4 d mosha since i hv not taken my shower. her mosha skill is very good & detail. she scrubbed every parts of my body, including the armpits, crack line, groin areas & balls. she will lift up my didi & stroked when she scrubbed ard that area. damn shiok man. my didi was half hard on when she scrubbed those area. after scrubbing 4 20mins, she requested me to take shower. after d shower, she gave a short massage on my back & asked me to flip over. she started to massage my head & my chest. finally, she asked me whether i want hj. as usual, i told her kid stuff. she smiled & offered me bj & bf instead. i asked her what abt fj. she said not convenient. she prefer to do it outside. before i agreed, she started to bj me. her suction is not bad. since she is so sweet, i gave in. once i agreed, she applied some baby lotion on her breast and then put my didi in between her 2 big real breast & stroke my didi & at the same time blow my dick head. after abt 10mins, i almost cum. i stopped her & requested her to sit on the stool so that i could fuck her mouth while standing. while thrusting, i felt that she was rimming my ass hole with her finger & oil. after thrusting 4 abt 10 mins, i'm signal to her that i'm cumming & she said i can unload on her mouth. so i unload everything inside her mouth. .

What a tempting FR, :p must go and try try. Thanks bro.

kinkysauage
25-11-2004, 10:23 PM
What a tempting FR, :p must go and try try. Thanks bro.

pls remember yr juicy fr. :rolleyes:

kinkysauage
25-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Dun worry.....i will treat her very well if i got chance to drop by... i won't damage her tools lah, good stuff must know how to take care rite.....hope to hear more about her from you when u visit her next week...

bro lawrence, wat do u think we "bao" her 4 3mths?...hehehe. :D

Lawrence1713
25-11-2004, 10:41 PM
bro lawrence, wat do u think we "bao" her 4 3mths?...hehehe. :D

haha....that sounds like a great idea but i think many of the bro here after reading ur wonderful FR about her also beri keen to try her....so how to share like that.....headache man.....

kinkysauage
27-11-2004, 01:09 AM
haha....that sounds like a great idea but i think many of the bro here after reading ur wonderful FR about her also beri keen to try her....so how to share like that.....headache man.....

we can always work out a time table man! wishful thinking, huh?
btw, should i continue to pursuit june since i don't hv d luck? hope to see more juicy frs on her so that i will be motivated to move further. thank u in advance. :p

Lawrence1713
27-11-2004, 01:55 AM
we can always work out a time table man! wishful thinking, huh?
btw, should i continue to pursuit june since i don't hv d luck? hope to see more juicy frs on her so that i will be motivated to move further. thank u in advance. :p

This lady boss june seem like the hottest property now man....got so many bro after her services..........

kinkysauage
27-11-2004, 10:31 AM
This lady boss june seem like the hottest property now man....got so many bro after her services..........

wah lau she is so hot now but yet to read d juicy story leh. ;)

Cyberboy
27-11-2004, 12:55 PM
wah lau she is so hot now but yet to read d juicy story leh. ;)

After having a session with her, I will comment that she is really horny and fuckable. Body wise, nothing to really shout about as I find her plump. Well, guess what makes it interesting is that she does not do with all. (based on the FRs posted) Maybe I am one of the few lucky ones :p

snakehead
28-11-2004, 12:32 PM
wow..this lady boss june seem to be the Ang Pai leh. So all bro tried her? Do 101 have only June can make it?? how abt other girls??

bro fishcraze....i dun tink all bros here wanna try her....onli those who noe her from the old days will appreciate her services coz her look n body has seen better dayz liao....but her bbbj is still up there with the best....comparable to Hai San of GL.....i go to her for old times sake.

bro snakehead

sadsea
28-11-2004, 12:40 PM
hi bros out there, u mean the boss or person in charge june can be bonk? cause last time i went there a few time she told me she only do facial. anyway i also quite "fetish" her down there as she is very friendly and chatty, although body (a bit freshy) and face might be average, nice day.

snakehead
01-12-2004, 05:59 PM
...last time i went there a few time she told me she only do facial....

heeheeheehee....bbbj + bukkake = "facial"......hehehee.......joke aside June the ' manager ' does provide bonking all the while. But she does not do it in the shop as she is sponsor by the boss and have to be discreet. Try hinting to her that you noe her "lobang" and arrange to meet outside. Happy bonkin!

bro snakehead

Cyberboy
02-12-2004, 12:00 AM
heeheeheehee....bbbj + bukkake = "facial"......hehehee.......joke aside June the ' manager ' does provide bonking all the while. But she does not do it in the shop as she is sponsor by the boss and have to be discreet. Try hinting to her that you noe her "lobang" and arrange to meet outside. Happy bonkin!

bro snakehead
:) me must be lucky to catch her at the right time and done it there and then :p

snakehead
07-12-2004, 05:23 PM
bro snakehead HA_HA_HA_HA that's a good one. I've always liked reading your posts.

Glad to hear tat. We're here to share wif bros wat we noe.....so r u going to try June?

bro snakehead

fishcraze
12-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Went to 101 and look for June. She was busy and ask a new girl to serve me. Guess bro here are cheonging to her liow. Now she is ang pai. Maybe next time i call to book her in advance.

Anyway, the new girl massage me. Overall massage not to bad. Sorry did not go for the special coz i want to reserve for June.

Any bro got better recommendation other than June? She so busy now, guess i need alternative. :D :D

kinkysauage
15-12-2004, 11:11 PM
june is quite fleshy but quite fair & busty. not bad overall. hv not cheong any tn lately becos got guests in town. pls continue to keep us posted on june since she is a "hot property" now.

fishcraze
16-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Care to give more FR on june?? Been trying to get her but failed. Guess alot of bro here tried her out. Care to share your secret??

Cyberboy
16-12-2004, 10:18 PM
Care to give more FR on june?? Been trying to get her but failed. Guess alot of bro here tried her out. Care to share your secret??

My views is besides Jane, other girls there cannot make it one. Overall, this joint is clean.

snakehead
18-12-2004, 04:48 PM
june is quite fleshy but quite fair & busty. not bad overall.

yah she is one bak chai kuniang......boobs fairly big n natural wif brown aeroles about 20 cents size and chocolat nipples.....tat will stand out when aroused.

thick black bushy "downstairs" and has a brownish patch running from the pussy to the anus......wen i first saw tat i tot she neber clean properly after shitting but after close inspection.....look like a birthmark or stain.....anyone else hav tried her pls FR leh....

bro snakehead

samfan
22-12-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok, this is my first ever FR...and my 1st try at Tui Na + Lah Jing & Tong Jing Zhi.....

Tried out 101 with a plump malaysian girl who seems to call the boss (pa!)....

Name: Apple
Face : 4/10
Body : 4/10 on the plump side
Massage : 7/10 skillful
HJ : 4/10 - Poor service...didn't manage to make me cum in 15 mins then say times up!

RTF : No way.

Overall, think she's the sort you'll wanna go if you want a good massage....but dun think about Xtras....she also mentioned that this 101 only have ladies in mid-30s....so no l@@kers....but good place for good massage., that's all....

samfan
22-12-2004, 02:10 PM
Forgot about the damage....

Massage 1.5 hr with essential oil = $66
HJ = $30 (u.p. $50 - did not chu so asked for discount)

fishcraze
22-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Hmm..seem like only clean massage. Now only target is JUNE!! hopefully can get her out...but today i visit cannot find her again!! Dunno where she went, must be spending time with one of the bro here.

Didnt try others since June not in!!

Dannyboy
02-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Didnt try others since June not in!![/QUOTE]

Pass by this joint today but did not see any gals inside, but was ask by gals from another TN in the same stretch. Think the name of the TN is 93 or something, took a look inside gals not bad but did not try. Can any one who had tried b4 give some Fr. :confused:

airborne
02-01-2005, 12:30 PM

Pass by this joint today but did not see any gals inside, but was ask by gals from another TN in the same stretch. Think the name of the TN is 93 or something, took a look inside gals not bad but did not try. Can any one who had tried b4 give some Fr. :confused:[/QUOTE]

hmm didnt know there's another TN along that stretch by the name of 93 something ... might be a new joint ba ...

born_mean
03-01-2005, 02:37 PM
hmm didnt know there's another TN along that stretch by the name of 93 something ... might be a new joint ba ...
Bro....if i'm not wrong, the TN joint is called Wen Xing. The "93" is the address number which is prominently displayed. See thread below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=27771

Hope this helps,
BM :)

Grounded Eagle
04-01-2005, 05:43 PM
.......... Now only target is JUNE!! hopefully can get her out...but today i visit cannot find her again!! Dunno where she went, must be spending time with one of the bro here.

Is June still working there ? Yesterday i go there and ask for June but the cashire cum receptionist say no such person ! Recommend me to take another ger but i see only got 2 PRC aunties. Buay gum i tell her. She say got younger ones is working and will be coming out soon so i waited. After 10 mins come out one mid 30s PRC and cashier say that is their angpai and youngest ger ! ! Wah lao oi ! I sian and make excuse to lift the place fast ! Dun think i want to go there again.

snakehead
06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
Is June still working there ? Yesterday i go there and ask for June but the cashire cum receptionist say no such person ! Recommend me to take another ger but i see only got 2 PRC aunties. Buay gum i tell her. She say got younger ones is working and will be coming out soon so i waited. After 10 mins come out one mid 30s PRC and cashier say that is their angpai and youngest ger ! ! Wah lao oi ! I sian and make excuse to lift the place fast ! Dun think i want to go there again.

June usually man the cashier counter.....did you ask the cashier wats her name ?....I believe she is June n you been had.

bro snakehead

Grounded Eagle
07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
June usually man the cashier counter.....did you ask the cashier wats her name ?....I believe she is June n you been had.

bro snakehead

I don't think so. While waiting for the so called angpai there i chitchat with her and she say she is Ms Low. Could i have gone to wrong place ?

goodmoney
08-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Ok, this is my first ever FR...and my 1st try at Tui Na + Lah Jing & Tong Jing Zhi.....

Tried out 101 with a plump malaysian girl who seems to call the boss (pa!)....

Name: Apple
Face : 4/10
Body : 4/10 on the plump side
Massage : 7/10 skillful
HJ : 4/10 - Poor service...didn't manage to make me cum in 15 mins then say times up!

RTF : No way.

Overall, think she's the sort you'll wanna go if you want a good massage....but dun think about Xtras....she also mentioned that this 101 only have ladies in mid-30s....so no l@@kers....but good place for good massage., that's all....

Hi guys! Happy Chinese New Year!

juz went to 101 yesterday.. was quite crowded.. was assigned a gal name call Sarah..

Massage was quite ok... took the 1hr session. after finished she ask mi to extend for 1 hr. i said 1/2 hr thinking its for the special. instead she continue to massage the same areas that she gone thru during the past hr.. was quite pissed off. ask her got special? she quote $50 for hj. neg to $30.. begin the standard up-down movement. technique was lousy.. cannot touch neh neh. Sianz! :mad:

Name: Sarah
Face : 4.5/10
Body : 4/10
Massage : 7/10 got strength but rush thru it at the later part of the massage
plus after massaging my foot never wash hand , massage my face.. poor hygiene plus saw the towels they use quite dirty.

HJ : 4/10 - lousy technique canot tis canot tat

fishcraze
10-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi guys! Happy Chinese New Year!

juz went to 101 yesterday.. was quite crowded.. was assigned a gal name call Sarah..

Massage was quite ok... took the 1hr session. after finished she ask mi to extend for 1 hr. i said 1/2 hr thinking its for the special. instead she continue to massage the same areas that she gone thru during the past hr.. was quite pissed off. ask her got special? she quote $50 for hj. neg to $30.. begin the standard up-down movement. technique was lousy.. cannot touch neh neh. Sianz! :mad:

Name: Sarah
Face : 4.5/10
Body : 4/10
Massage : 7/10 got strength but rush thru it at the later part of the massage
plus after massaging my foot never wash hand , massage my face.. poor hygiene plus saw the towels they use quite dirty.

HJ : 4/10 - lousy technique canot tis canot tat

Bro..maybe u did not try June lah. Ask for June lor...seem alot of news about her in this thread. Pesonally did not got to chance to try her out coz everytime i am there, always kenna busy or not in. *sigh*

goodmoney
11-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Bro..maybe u did not try June lah. Ask for June lor...seem alot of news about her in this thread. Pesonally did not got to chance to try her out coz everytime i am there, always kenna busy or not in. *sigh*

Thanks for the recommendation Bro. Will ask for her next time i go.. Anyway juz wan to warn the bros here when I encounter bad experience. :)

Cyberboy
11-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the recommendation Bro. Will ask for her next time i go.. Anyway juz wan to warn the bros here when I encounter bad experience. :)

Understand that June has stopped serving customers for awhile already however, maybe she has continued as there are so many new joints near 101 now providing prettier girls. Anyone any luck on June, post your FR here.

kinkysauage
11-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Understand that June has stopped serving customers for awhile already however, maybe she has continued as there are so many new joints near 101 now providing prettier girls. Anyone any luck on June, post your FR here.

back in mths ago, my fren had bonked her. feedback was that she was damn horny man. after finished 1 session and rested for half an hour, she simulated my fren by stroking & rubbling your didi ard her ass & pussy & craving for more. she got a high sex desire man! in order to bonk her, you need to get to know her first. according to my fren, she does it outside the shop. gd luck! :p