PDA

View Full Version : OKay it is OKT War in FL 2 now

kenl
10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Some new OKTs pop in this dome and trigger massive OKT-related marketing campagin over the last few days. Almost every minute we have new threads or threads re-post by OKTs. I am inclined to feel that in the very near future, no more independent FL threads. This issue has been raised many times here but this is getting so real now.

brucelee232
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
yes, agree. But heard from some FL, some guy is helping without getting money, just friendly help out... or maybe request the lady come out sometime, free sex happened of course. Do they consider OKT? Myabe we need one more section named FL, FL posting only. lol

Devil Reds
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Anyway.....just hope that those guys are genuining in help the FL.
Not taking any piece of cake from them!!!!!:(

richie_rich
10-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Some new OKTs pop in this dome and trigger massive OKT-related marketing campagin over the last few days. Almost every minute we have new threads or threads re-post by OKTs.

Agree with you that FL2 seems to be flooded with OKT's marketing their girls. but not OKT war leh as prices are still not lowered. :p

edwintanch
10-11-2009, 05:19 PM
ya lor, so competitive so price must drop mah. hope all OKTs can hear our cry out for our miserable wallet. sgp bank underloaded but sperm bank overloaded. not balance lor, :D

boyz2man
10-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Yeah man!

With all the OKTs using FL2 as a marketing channel, def defeat the purpose.:cool:

Y not set up a special column for solely OKTS??!!:rolleyes:

This is juz so not cool. Wheres the "FL"???!!!???

IMHO

gdgal88
10-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Yeah man!

With all the OKTs using FL2 as a marketing channel, def defeat the purpose.:cool:

Y not set up a special column for solely OKTS??!!:rolleyes:

This is juz so not cool. Wheres the "FL"???!!!???

IMHO

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

as an FL, i see my thread being buried by those posted by OKTs :(

dominic7
10-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Zap those who say "Bro, can i have her contact please"

they can do so in private messaging.

RENDAN
10-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Agree with you that FL2 seems to be flooded with OKT's marketing their girls. but not OKT war leh as prices are still not lowered. :p

BRO Richie Rich,price gone up!!!!!80/1/1 130/2/2 + 20-30 (room charge) Much much more ex than thai ???/90/2 operate by thai okt lo.......They already occupied the whole FL2.need to find some other site to have fun liao...........

jameseah
10-11-2009, 09:38 PM
sorry if i offend anyone by this.but stating what i think abt this okt and fl things.must look at it 2 way.not siding anyone here..what differnce does it makes if okt charge the same rate as independent fl.who knows whether they are true or not.example
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/151419-22yr-old-local-malay.html

the okt girls from minahland, asian harem and fallen maiden are the same price or some even cheaper.

even independent fl are charging higher then okt like http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/154408-nicole-22yr-old-local-malay.html

so who do we trust.for me both way i can get a gd bonk right.as long as not to ex its ok with me..some are ok pricing like example
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/152460-19-year-old-local-malay-girl-chatline.html

but who knows whther gd or not. for her instance.i have personally tried her and she is good.

pls bros,just for reference and my personal point of view

jeeb
10-11-2009, 09:50 PM
nowadays i start browsing the other way round frm pages 25 n older....haha....cos everything in page 1 are crap, these ppl never learn marketing b4...if u have inferior products no matter how loud u shout abt it u wont c result...worse still it gives negative effect, nowadays i c certain TS i straight away skip....dont even bother if they have new girls. maybe a suggestion for boss to implement per post charge instead of a flat monthly fee.....like singtel or starhub.....free 100 post m/mth...after dat 15 cents per post ....then we'll definitely c lesser crap tcss post to push up thread :D

fboonchye
10-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Totally agree with it.
Samsters here long enough will already know that the minahs posted in Minahland are the same batch of girls who I have described in my post as the "Elegance Minahs" - it seems the OKT is smart enough to start this group after the many complaints from samsters here like "booked Leona, and comes Zizi or Lisa at the doorstep". Hope now with Minahland, samsters will not be conned again, otherwise $5 should be enough for the cancellation just for walking 5 mins from their base at Lavender.

Ktsg
10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
buffet time!!!

khoo
20-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Now another FL being FRAMED...i went out wif sexyhottieayang and she great..nothing unusual about her..THe way she describe herself is all about herself.It all true..She great indeed the way she entertain me..Unlike GAL from ASIAN HAREM!!I tried em b4 and the gal didi told me how they were treated there..i do feel pity for em as they werk under the OKT CHRISTOPER SHADOW who cheat on tis gal..Pls ...and pls again all FL werk for money coz they nid em..not to get cheated or beaten up by the above mention OKT who beat his gal

jameseah
22-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Now another FL being FRAMED...i went out wif sexyhottieayang and she great..nothing unusual about her..THe way she describe herself is all about herself.It all true..She great indeed the way she entertain me..Unlike GAL from ASIAN HAREM!!I tried em b4 and the gal didi told me how they were treated there..i do feel pity for em as they werk under the OKT CHRISTOPER SHADOW who cheat on tis gal..Pls ...and pls again all FL werk for money coz they nid em..not to get cheated or beaten up by the above mention OKT who beat his gal

so much info from you bro.is it true.but you go out with fl for dates???

akumadevil
22-11-2009, 06:55 PM

bro, got new gal named didi in A.H ? how come i check cannot find leh ? wah seh bro, u like P.I leh, got many info.