PDA

View Full Version : Rachel of Yun Long

Peridot62
30-12-2003, 01:58 PM
I think we should start a forum on Rachel, a sg gal at yun long pearl ctr, 3rd flr.

After hearing that Rachel hv shave pussy, so decided to paid her a visit. Was there at about 3pm+, she was busy so wait for her. At about 3.30pm, she was out. First time saw her, she was quite petty but abit ah lain type, got a tatoo on her back of left shoulder.
Went into a cubica with shower, she ask if i want full service. Was eager to see her shave pussy, so agreed. Both of us start to strip pcs by pcs until her pussy was expose. Indeed was shaven but still not properly shave. Her boot was about 33, consider small for my hand. Reach out to stroke her boot n pussy. She was wet n start to lick her pussy till she scream n moan. I think she was very high n her leg was wide open. Without much thinking, I insert my dick into her and pump her hard for a while. Change to doggie and loaded into her pussy. She scolded me for shooting into her pussy.

Later she give a sexy massage, time up so bath, dress up and left.

Total Damage: 40+120=160.

Bro, interested better bonk her before her hole become losse.

noppensg
30-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Periwww62
Her boot was about 33, consider small for my hand. Reach out to stroke her boot n pussy.

Thnx for the FR, bro. But you mean she wear size 33 boots? And you stroke her boots? Fetish? Or you mean boobs, as in neh-neh?

Btw, this is a little pricy and consider you do her raw (correct?) I think I will give her a miss. Happy New Year!

Peridot62
30-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
Thnx for the FR, bro. But you mean she wear size 33 boots? And you stroke her boots? Fetish? Or you mean boobs, as in neh-neh?

Btw, this is a little pricy and consider you do her raw (correct?) I think I will give her a miss. Happy New Year!

Bro,

Sori, is boobs. She wanted 150 but push down to 120. Abit ex but bonking a sg 27 yr old gal. And she get very high easies, so do her raw.

Hv some fund and at that point, my dick was high.

She said she usually ask for 150 and no licking of pussy. Boobs can lick but no suck. I stroke her high before she can lay her terms. And I was the first customer to bonk her that day.

Rainman
30-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Raw???

I also give her a miss.

Happy New year.

MarchBoy
30-12-2003, 03:11 PM
RAW!!!!????

I think me will give it a miss too...........

dunlop
30-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Bro,

Sori, is boobs. She wanted 150 but push down to 120. Abit ex but bonking a sg 27 yr old gal. And she get very high easies, so do her raw.

Hv some fund and at that point, my dick was high.

She said she usually ask for 150 and no licking of pussy. Boobs can lick but no suck. I stroke her high before she can lay her terms. And I was the first customer to bonk her that day.

U happening huh...

Btw, where is Yun Long?

I wanna check her out dude..

FatSpider
30-12-2003, 04:08 PM
siao
120 for raw
i did t**** of o***** hc fj with rubber and shoot on her pussy patch for only 30 bux :rolleyes:

dunlop
30-12-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
siao
120 for raw
i did t**** of o***** hc fj with rubber and shoot on her pussy patch for only 30 bux :rolleyes:

Bro...check ur PM

owen10
31-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Yun Long is on lvl 3 of Pearl Ctr.
If u come up by d escalator, u cant miss one.
anyway, even if u missed, chances are 1 of the gals will ask if u wanna massage.
So far nvr see any young gals in the shop leh ... all old vegetables ... maybe will reccee again.

On way bk, passed by Happy Point Spa n saw a delicious looking babe with CFM look. Long haired gal wearing a white tube with ample breasts. Might return to try her tomorrow.

fun4evergood
31-12-2003, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by owen10
Yun Long is on lvl 3 of Pearl Ctr.
If u come up by d escalator, u cant miss one.
anyway, even if u missed, chances are 1 of the gals will ask if u wanna massage.
So far nvr see any young gals in the shop leh ... all old vegetables ... maybe will reccee again.

On way bk, passed by Happy Point Spa n saw a delicious looking babe with CFM look. Long haired gal wearing a white tube with ample breasts. Might return to try her tomorrow.

LOL....bro, after all this promotion.......the AV is watching....... :D CAreful.....

rivervale3
01-01-2004, 01:59 AM
I think we should start a forum on Rachel, a sg gal at yun long pearl ctr, 3rd flr.

After hearing that Rachel hv shave pussy, so decided to paid her a visit. Was there at about 3pm+, she was busy so wait for her. At about 3.30pm, she was out. First time saw her, she was quite petty but abit ah lain type, got a tatoo on her back of left shoulder.
Went into a cubica with shower, she ask if i want full service. Was eager to see her shave pussy, so agreed. Both of us start to strip pcs by pcs until her pussy was expose. Indeed was shaven but still not properly shave. Her boot was about 33, consider small for my hand. Reach out to stroke her boot n pussy. She was wet n start to lick her pussy till she scream n moan. I think she was very high n her leg was wide open. Without much thinking, I insert my dick into her and pump her hard for a while. Change to doggie and loaded into her pussy. She scolded me for shooting into her pussy.

Later she give a sexy massage, time up so bath, dress up and left.

Tried her, fingered her n licked her tit today.....

Juz to provide some FR on her, nothing else....

Yeah, she has got a lian-look, but okay-looking. Petite with a smooth skin and a dragon tattoo prominent on the right back shoulder. She was waering a pink look-thru undies so freely accessible to finger her pussy with a loose (slip your whole hand into the jean) stuff. Told me she has Peranakan blood after she queried abt my race... Anyway, she said she offered FJ, I declined purely because 1st thing 1st, Pearl Centre is AV's hotspot, 2ndly, this place not too well strategically located, always got the feeling for convenience sake if AV were to come, they will be the 1st to kena.
3rdly, u can easily hear wat people r doing in the next room (There r only 2 rooms in this shop and there is an opening above the wall linked to the next room)

Told me she does house-call n give me her hp no. but I ve forgotten liao, i wont post it here even if i know, sorry to disappoint brudders here. If want, can patronize her shop and get it fr her... Pls dun ever post the number here, dun sabo her.

BTW, seems tat she knows something abt e online thing abt her shop. Mayb more people got to know her thru this thread...

Lastly, wish all brudder a safe, hassleless (from the prick AV) session in this shop!!!!

rivervale3
01-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Brother Owen,

Your PM is full, can't reply u till u clear some......

steam
02-01-2004, 09:07 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rivervale3
[B]Tried her, fingered her n licked her tit today.....

Yeah, she has got a lian-look, but okay-looking. Petite with a smooth skin and a dragon tattoo prominent on the right back shoulder. She was waering a pink look-thru undies so freely accessible to finger her pussy with a loose (slip your whole hand into the jean) stuff. Told me she has Peranakan blood after she queried abt my race... Anyway, she said she offered FJ, I declined purely because 1st thing 1st, Pearl Centre is AV's hotspot, 2ndly, this place not too well strategically located, always got the feeling for convenience sake if AV were to come, they will be the 1st to kena.
3rdly, u can easily hear wat people r doing in the next room (There r only 2 rooms in this shop and there is an opening above the wall linked to the next room)

Told me she does house-call n give me her hp no. but I ve forgotten liao, i wont post it here even if i know, sorry to disappoint brudders here. If want, can patronize her shop and get it fr her... Pls dun ever post the number here, dun sabo her.

BTW, seems tat she knows something abt e online thing abt her shop. Mayb more people got to know her thru this thread...
.................................................. .................................................. ......So Bro , did she h/j U aft. u managed 2 lick n finger her !!!! Wat was d damage dat day !!!!!!!!

:p

rivervale3
02-01-2004, 09:24 PM
HJ done, 50
Damage 40 (Entrance 1hr) + 50 = 90

tanmikel
04-01-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by rivervale3
HJ done, 50

50 for HJ ? spoil market , don't you think ?

mccormick
05-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Tried her, fingered her n licked her tit today.....

Lastly, wish all brudder a safe, hassleless (from the prick AV) session in this shop!!!!

whaha.. bro rivervale... long time no see u here... u still chiong TuiNa sia... any good recommendation not?? :)

rivervale3
09-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Halo Bro mccormick....long time no hear....

Recently oni cheong Bugis HC, Ri Yue Tuina and the very last one at Yun Loong......not much to recommend lah, but one of our brudders mentioned abt a good tuina at Telok Ayer, called ??Kway Teow one?? Haven't tried yet....though. Can refer to previous thread lah...

Ri yue, Hougang Ave 3, recently got new gals, but i never asked for special on my last occasion mainly because that woman looks too demure for me to pop a question like, "ni you zuo 'special' mah?" Wahlau, she macam looks like my school teacher in primary school, paiseh ah!!... BTW, her name is something like ???? Meng - (Chinese means chasing dreams, chasing wet dream?? hahaha..) But most importantly tat day I wanted a good message.... That joint seems like all if not most of the previous gals had left, even the lady boss I didnt get to see her on my last 2 visits... Looks like little happenings there..

Going 2moro, for message, if lucky got special, will provide FRs. But dun expect too much fr a neighbourhood joint lah!!

Peridot62
03-02-2004, 09:53 AM
HJ done, 50

Don spolt the market, pay only 30 lar.

If u want to try her, tell the the lady sitting at the entrance that u want Rachel. She will come from somewhere.

mugen_76
30-12-2004, 01:28 PM
does any bro know where she is working at now? Understand that she's no longer working at Yun Long and her hp number have changed.

Kyuzo
01-01-2005, 09:02 AM
I just want to remind brothers out there that it is possible of contacting STDs through the licking of WL pussies.
Be safe, not sorry. Happy bonking!

tittyhawk
01-01-2005, 10:07 AM
RAW?!! No for me....better to be safe than sorry....Give a miss... :)

owen10
03-01-2005, 05:57 PM
does any bro know where she is working at now? Understand that she's no longer working at Yun Long and her hp number have changed.

passed by YL a few times, didnt see Rachel. sms-ed her a few times no reply too. maybe retired liao?

SDU5492
03-01-2005, 11:50 PM
I wrote once I felt an ich.. sorry to say I also did her raw.

beetlebum
04-01-2005, 12:19 AM
I wrote once I felt an ich.. sorry to say I also did her raw.
I think i will avoid this lady from now onwards... Better be safe than sorry...

To all bros, let all have "responsible" fun... Dun think it is too difficult right?

DarkFlame
04-01-2005, 01:29 AM
Bros,

Think that there are much more fun gals out there then paying $$$ & get a bonus...raw is war....with STD... a shaved pussy is not worth the pain... Think not only for yourself but for your little brothers too... Good luck & happy bonking...

sponge05
04-01-2005, 09:24 AM
passed by YL a few times, didnt see Rachel. sms-ed her a few times no reply too. maybe retired liao?

bro,

i also tried calling her but her hp is no longer in used.

cheers,
sponge

sweetdream
04-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Geez..Raw....my god.....

Scarecrow
04-01-2005, 06:11 PM
Wow....RAW...may the Tsunami land upon YOU!!!!

Scarecrow
04-01-2005, 06:16 PM
RAW??......wooow......may the Tsunami land upon YOU...

DarkFlame
04-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Geez..Raw....my god.....

yup... Raw.... :( i wish that bro learn to control...

sweetdream
05-01-2005, 01:07 PM
As a frequent chionger, i always remember one thing that my ex-nightspot manager told me...many years ago.

In any state of horniess / excitment, NEVER DO RAW. Want to die, don't bring the whole family down...

Why i still remember this advise?

Cause he is one of those early stage HIV patient who before that love to go RAW on any girls out in the market...

DeanPaul36
05-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Agrred with all bros here.
I have to be serious now,cannot talk siao siao alredi.
Yup! NO RAW!
A close friend died 2 yrs ago. I knew he always cheong RAW then, everywhere he went.Friends then alredi dare not touch gals he had,mostly overseas.Sad to c him go.Even sadder dunno how he kanna from whom or had pass to who. Sight of him sick very disturbing be4 die.
NO RAW DEAL GUYS!
NO LAUGHING MATTER!
A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!

DarkFlame
06-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Bros,

That's a good way and best way to learn for the mistake...i think by now most of the samster had given up on that gal of Yun Long... sorry to that bro but you just shouldn't had post your RAW business in here & also thks for warning us....

longthickrod76
07-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Tried this Rachel almost 2 years back. She disappeared for a while and looks like she's back. Oso offered me FJ for $120 last I tried her. But I din take up the offer though I was tempted to try her shaved pussy. In the end just settled for a BM + HJ for $70. Even gave me a card with those stamp on prints so that you can get a free visit after stamping 6 times or so... anyway, I threw that card away liao... if my CO find out sure kenna Tsunami at home...

newbadass
13-01-2005, 12:19 AM

Eh bro Owen... you PM me but don't clear your Inbox, how I reply?

sponge05
13-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Tried this Rachel almost 2 years back. She disappeared for a while and looks like she's back. Oso offered me FJ for $120 last I tried her. But I din take up the offer though I was tempted to try her shaved pussy. In the end just settled for a BM + HJ for $70. Even gave me a card with those stamp on prints so that you can get a free visit after stamping 6 times or so... anyway, I threw that card away liao... if my CO find out sure kenna Tsunami at home...

i also tried her a couple of times around 1 yrs plus back, then suddenly she no longer working at the TN plus her hp number changed.

cheers,
sponge

haha
13-01-2005, 03:41 PM
yes i strongly agreed quite ah lian i think she got some thai wording tattoo on her back if i can still remenber........brothers......she also tell me that she was playing friendster...might pm me to get me to refer her to you on friendster aniway rated her rate nod bad 4-7

Cando
16-01-2005, 03:41 PM
i also tried her a couple of times around 1 yrs plus back, then suddenly she no longer working at the TN plus her hp number changed.

cheers,
sponge
Brother,
is she still working there??
Thanks
:confused:

JackWood
16-01-2005, 10:53 PM
In fact I aso try this TN Yun Long at PC before but not Rachel. i bonk this girl Lily from Vietnam, quite good services, massage with strength.

Name : Lily
Height: 1.6M
Massage: 7.5/10
1st Visit
HJ Skill : 7.5/10 (Slow and Steady)
Boob: Not Sure but quite big
Damage:$20.00 (Half hour) + HJ $30.00

2nd Visit

FJ : 7/10
BJ : None
Damage: $20.00 (Half hour) + $80.00
RTF: Yes, if have enough $$$

sponge05
17-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Brother,
is she still working there??
Thanks
:confused:

nope bro, no longer working there.

cheers,
sponge

punishit
28-01-2005, 04:16 PM
High chance of her getting HIV, because one person I know who has HIV fucked her before, in fact he pmed me her number, I called her and she very lian keep pestering you and calling you, later I heard he had HIV and retired from SB or maybe change nick. All I can say I lucky never go find that Rachel.

longthickrod76
28-01-2005, 09:37 PM
High chance of her getting HIV, because one person I know who has HIV fucked her before, in fact he pmed me her number, I called her and she very lian keep pestering you and calling you, later I heard he had HIV and retired from SB or maybe change nick. All I can say I lucky never go find that Rachel.

Wah liao... what time was that?? Lucky I never tried FJ with her... sibeh heng...

haha
29-01-2005, 07:54 PM

OH I THINK I GOT MYSELF INTO TROUBLE.........I USED TO BE HER REGULAR.....NOW STILL GOT HER NO.....MIGHT TRIED CALLING HER TO CHECK WHERE SHES WORKING NOW......

tikus69
30-01-2005, 02:11 PM
OH I THINK I GOT MYSELF INTO TROUBLE.........I USED TO BE HER REGULAR.....NOW STILL GOT HER NO.....MIGHT TRIED CALLING HER TO CHECK WHERE SHES WORKING NOW......

Oops... i think you better go for blood test soon. No joke to have infected and not know and then pass on to someone else. worst, pass on to your own wife! be safe, not sorri. Good luck!