PDA

View Full Version : Parklane Massage

jswk1
03-11-2009, 02:03 AM
So today i went around to scout the massage place

so suay i went into parklane then it started fuckin raining cats n dogs

walked the entire mall, scouted 2 shops on the 3rd level, ladies said its by the same bosses.

so far, went there twice, different shop and different girl each time

first time was fuckin terrible. damn shit service, damn shit massage, damn shit bj/hj, wont elaborate on it, bros definately wont enjoy it

damage 40+80

second time i went to the other one, this time had a much better experience

lady with b/b+ cup, friendly/cheerful person.

name: ah ni
looks: 6/10?
height: around 160
body: 7/10
boobs: B/b+ cup
massage: 7/10, pretty good and professional
HJ: 6/10, nothing special
autoroam: yes, but she is not allowed to take off undergarment
damage: 35+50 (45 mins massage)
pretty decent ass/boobs, was wearing shorts and a low cut top.

asked her if got other specials, say that BJ is 100, i said so expensive, so didnt go for it.

rakrak
25-11-2009, 02:26 PM
bro parklane got meh? went there previous week, 3rd floor all close leh on thursday

jswk1
07-12-2009, 11:49 PM
so fast close??

it is the same one that has a small advertistment on top of parklane main entrance

heavenlyworld
20-12-2009, 12:57 PM
So today i went around to scout the massage place

so suay i went into parklane then it started fuckin raining cats n dogs

walked the entire mall, scouted 2 shops on the 3rd level, ladies said its by the same bosses.

so far, went there twice, different shop and different girl each time

first time was fuckin terrible. damn shit service, damn shit massage, damn shit bj/hj, wont elaborate on it, bros definately wont enjoy it

damage 40+80

second time i went to the other one, this time had a much better experience

lady with b/b+ cup, friendly/cheerful person.

name: ah ni
looks: 6/10?
height: around 160
body: 7/10
boobs: B/b+ cup
massage: 7/10, pretty good and professional
HJ: 6/10, nothing special
autoroam: yes, but she is not allowed to take off undergarment
damage: 35+50 (45 mins massage)
pretty decent ass/boobs, was wearing shorts and a low cut top.

asked her if got other specials, say that BJ is 100, i said so expensive, so didnt go for it.

bro, try a new shop opp to Parklane. saw the thread under "urban retreat" looks like the kind of place you are looking for? hope this helps cool you down ....

b00ze
21-12-2009, 10:11 AM
There's one shop I patronized pretty often. It's always the same gal serving me. Her massage was good in the first session. Subsequently, she only touch here touch there. knn... :mad:

But she want to "chase" after me... I married liao so she never persisted.

Anyway, her HJ is good and sensual. :) And she asked me to give her however much I could afford. So everytime, I give her around 60-70 for like 1/2 hr job... :o

heavenlyscrews
21-12-2009, 10:15 AM
There's one shop I patronized pretty often. It's always the same gal serving me. Her massage was good in the first session. Subsequently, she only touch here touch there. knn... :mad:

But she want to "chase" after me... I married liao so she never persisted.

Anyway, her HJ is good and sensual. :) And she asked me to give her however much I could afford. So everytime, I give her around 60-70 for like 1/2 hr job... :o

wah bro, i also had same incident before in other places....after two sessions with this lauchio and she wanted to get pregnant and have a child with me!!

owen10
21-12-2009, 12:50 PM
bro, try a new shop opp to Parklane. saw the thread under "urban retreat" looks like the kind of place you are looking for? hope this helps cool you down ....

aiyo its been more than a mth liao, TS should have cooled down by now. :D

anyways, what's da point of bearing a grudge agt a masseuse? F n Forget. if svc no good, juz boycott them.

b00ze
22-12-2009, 11:09 AM
wah bro, i also had same incident before in other places....after two sessions with this lauchio and she wanted to get pregnant and have a child with me!!

Wah lau eh... I guess you had it worse than me! HAHAHA... :D

lauchiolover
22-12-2009, 12:11 PM
aiyo its been more than a mth liao, TS should have cooled down by now. :D

anyways, what's da point of bearing a grudge agt a masseuse? F n Forget. if svc no good, juz boycott them.

hahaha. i totally agree with you bro owen. there will always be supply elsewhere. I also try other places too.....but i am also happy that someone else has supported my thread on urban retreat. thanks bros.

lblittlebear
22-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Just f* and forget, the moment you made her pregnant, your nighmare will begin

Later, even bigger nightmare - may not be your child !

bzsy666
01-10-2023, 04:22 PM
Heard so much about Bella aka Cindy in parklane hence decide to explore myself. While taking the escalator approaching level 5 the first shop beside the TCM which she got half of the shop partition up for herself. Very chatty girl when I was inside where she can sweet talk u just to make u stay. Once your are down to your birthday suit things start to change where massage was done in less than 15 minutes and ask the GQ. Price varies in terms of fully clothed HJ and semi naked HJ, autoroam another charge. Was piss with all the hidden cost therefore select the basic one to get over and done with. Really a overrated service as written. Will not RTF.

sladang
01-10-2023, 07:13 PM
Heard so much about Bella aka Cindy in parklane hence decide to explore myself. While taking the escalator approaching level 5 the first shop beside the TCM which she got half of the shop partition up for herself. Very chatty girl when I was inside where she can sweet talk u just to make u stay. Once your are down to your birthday suit things start to change where massage was done in less than 15 minutes and ask the GQ. Price varies in terms of fully clothed HJ and semi naked HJ, autoroam another charge. Was piss with all the hidden cost therefore select the basic one to get over and done with. Really a overrated service as written. Will not RTF.

Not really overrated coz what was written was the service she rendered some 14 yrs ago, the service u received today of coz will not be the same as before, this is normal la :D ..

You dun believe u can dig out a 20 yrs old thread, the FRs posted were top notch but if u go tomorrow u'll realize that again their services are hell & heaven difference :D ..

smellycatt
02-10-2023, 10:13 AM
Wow
Edmw will deem this a chao digger thread
And comment
In b4 lock and bend.

So here's my FR
Was there last Fri.
Parked at L4
Walked to L5, Tangli not open
Walked to L3, XQ door closed.
Rtf bobo, 3 blues