PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated AR/Catbath Page

tcs69
20-12-2003, 04:52 AM
Hi,

I'm starting to get into AR (and I mean those by tongue!) and would appreciate if brothers here could give me some really good recommendations. :)

A few other questions:

1) Do the girls universally understand the term "Ass Rim" (AR) and Catbath? Or are there other terms that they use? Will I get a blank look in their face if I were to mention that I love a catbath and ass rim?? I'm not good in Mandarin, so is there a term in Mandarin that I should learn up?

2) Can I get AR and Catbath if I were to just opt for BJ and not FJ?

Thanks! I really can't wait to get started..

noppensg
20-12-2003, 05:10 PM
You started another thread on Sexy Massage and now AR. Can you post all these in one thread to keep this place easy to read? Anyway, whatever you asked are all available in the postings here, go through them and you can get an idea.

Friend
22-12-2003, 10:47 PM
what is catbath... pls advise. thanks

cheongkid
22-12-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Friend
notice how a cat clean itself?

katty
22-12-2003, 11:35 PM
cat bath is sexy massage if i am not wrong

fatboyfuck
22-12-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by katty

oh yes.. sexy massage with tongue :D

katty
23-12-2003, 04:18 AM
catbath is sexy massage it is using the lip not the mouth or tougue

katty
23-12-2003, 04:32 AM
if catbath is done by mouth and tougue your whole body will be wet

Piranas
23-12-2003, 10:18 AM
Yes, with the aircon blowing.....you will catch a cold

fun4evergood
23-12-2003, 10:29 AM

have a choice of hot or cold tea :)

SilkStalk.
23-12-2003, 08:13 PM

It wouldn't be named cat "bath" if it's not wet... bathing is suppose to be wet isn't it? ....

SilkStalk.
23-12-2003, 08:15 PM
catbath is sexy massage it is using the lip not the mouth or tougue

Please get your facts right and refrain from misleading others.....

Bemused

SilkStalk.
23-12-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
notice how a cat clean itself?

Excellent observation ! :)

Xyberduke
23-12-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by tcs69
Hi,

I'm starting to get into AR (and I mean those by tongue!) and would appreciate if brothers here could give me some really good recommendations. :)

A few other questions:

1) Do the girls universally understand the term "Ass Rim" (AR) and Catbath? Or are there other terms that they use? Will I get a blank look in their face if I were to mention that I love a catbath and ass rim?? I'm not good in Mandarin, so is there a term in Mandarin that I should learn up?

2) Can I get AR and Catbath if I were to just opt for BJ and not FJ?

Thanks! I really can't wait to get started..

For your 2nd question... most likely, NO

alsahaf
23-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Catbath means when the girl licks you all over.

You want AR and good catbath best bet is to go for the $150 licensed girls. $40 cat has them too but you have to find. China mei mei much harder to get.

Almost all the 150 cat will do AR.

ian_dragonboat
24-12-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by alsahaf
Catbath means when the girl licks you all over.

You want AR and good catbath best bet is to go for the $150 licensed girls. $40 cat has them too but you have to find. China mei mei much harder to get.

Almost all the 150 cat will do AR.

pls alllow me to kapo kapo abit... i use to tried a few of the cat 80 few year back, 100% of them perform AR.
we alway cheong in a group, for my buddies tat get those cat150, the gal will even go all the way down to suck the TOEs.

^_^

IAN

Piranas
24-12-2003, 04:26 PM
Yeah, one of the gals Cat150 who did that to me was East. No use to it......thinking of all the toes her had suck make me worried :(

alsahaf
25-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Quite a few of the 150 gals I tried (except those fucked up service ones like Vanessa) do the toe suck. But no feeling one lah. And they dont suck for long anyway.

Personally I prefer AR and BBBJ to cat bath and toe suck.

nokia8310
25-12-2003, 04:45 PM
so u r kitty form which hc?

30-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Friend

hi friend,

catbath ?
well, you choose whether you want the common household cat, siamese cat or persian cat.
The cat will then lick you all over after milk is poured onto your naked body.
The session is over when all the milk has been licked by the cat of your choice.

So, Friend, do you want to know what AR is, next ?

blackadder
09-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Yuki of Bugis HC gives a solid AR and Catbath... i almost come before she proceed to FJ... WOOHOOO!!

tcs69
10-01-2004, 09:34 AM
It seems like the trend is that one usually gets their dose of AR/catbath before proceeding to FJ. Must they always go together?

What if one decides not to take up FJ, let's say... HJ/BJ only, will this (AR/catbath) still be provided or must it be "negotiated" EXCLUSIVELY? Or has it been always part of the package?

Lastly, any more recommendations on this type of service provider, especially the ones that still provide even when FJ is not taken? Need to leave no stone unturned! :)

Thanks!

SilkStalk.
10-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by tcs69
It seems like the trend is that one usually gets their dose of AR/catbath before proceeding to FJ. Must they always go together?

What if one decides not to take up FJ, let's say... HJ/BJ only, will this (AR/catbath) still be provided or must it be "negotiated" EXCLUSIVELY? Or has it been always part of the package?

Lastly, any more recommendations on this type of service provider, especially the ones that still provide even when FJ is not taken? Need to leave no stone unturned! :)

Thanks!

Mmm.... AR/CAtbath comes in a package together with FJ... it's almost like a "value meal" at MacDonald's......
It is more or less the norm to have the AR/Catbath before the FJ unless the girls belong to the lazy category.... For HJ/BJ, since the charges differ, the type of services rendered will of course be different... Unless you are willing to pay more (provided the girl is also willing), you will not get AR/Catbath like what you get in the FJ package....

My one cents worth

SiUtCk
10-01-2004, 10:59 PM
To SilkStalk,

Actually, I was givent the cat bath and ass rim by Anna of Leisure during a BJ. I did not request that she do it. In fact, I had a shock when she ask me to lift up my hand and she goes down under. Later I learn that most of my friends, who went down with me that day, that most of their girls do it as well. Maybe it's a new feature that they provide.

SilkStalk.
11-01-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by SiUtCk
To SilkStalk,

Actually, I was givent the cat bath and ass rim by Anna of Leisure during a BJ. I did not request that she do it. In fact, I had a shock when she ask me to lift up my hand and she goes down under. Later I learn that most of my friends, who went down with me that day, that most of their girls do it as well. Maybe it's a new feature that they provide.

Thanks for the update bro.... have not been going to many HCs for the past eight months due to lost of job... perhaps Catbath/AR is an added feature to BJ nowadays... or maybe only Leisure girls took the trouble to go the extra mile... I wouldn't know.....

Mmm... I've not been to Leisure before, maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.... Heard from my friend that the girls there wear cheongsam but I have my reservation about that claim.... Will read up the Leisure thread before I go....
:D

Out-dated
S.Stalk

SiUtCk
11-01-2004, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SilkStalk
[B]Thanks for the update bro.... have not been going to many HCs for the past eight months due to lost of job... perhaps Catbath/AR is an added feature to BJ nowadays... or maybe only Leisure girls took the trouble to go the extra mile... I wouldn't know.....

Mmm... I've not been to Leisure before, maybe I'll give it a try one of these days.... Heard from my friend that the girls there wear cheongsam but I have my reservation about that claim.... Will read up the Leisure thread before I go....
:D

To Silkstalk,

Me also out of HC for the past half a year due to retrenchment, hope that you find job soon. Anyway, Leisure had a lot of young and pretty girls compare to some of the HC. You shpuld try it. But the extrance not so cheap around $45. That's one reason why I stop going there. But then again the service is quite good. :)

Padawan
11-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Bro SilkStalk,
from what I have read and my own limited experience, seems like AR/ Catbath comes with BM for most gals. I understand from the forum that not all provide AR (including for FJ) but Catbath is applicable for both BM & FJ. So far I have only tried Yuki from BHC (twice) and a gal from Excelsior. Yuki provided AR/ Catbath for the BM and the Excelsior gal gave me Catbath for BJ. Other more experienced brudders may confirm my understanding above !

SilkStalk.
11-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by SiUtCk

To Silkstalk,

Me also out of HC for the past half a year due to retrenchment, hope that you find job soon. Anyway, Leisure had a lot of young and pretty girls compare to some of the HC. You shpuld try it. But the extrance not so cheap around $45. That's one reason why I stop going there. But then again the service is quite good. :)

Appreciates the well-wishes...thank you... 2003 had not been a good year for me... nevertherless, there are people worse off than me... Leisure has always been a place I wanted to try... I was too busy in the past to go, ironically now that I have free time to spare, I've become too broke to go .... hahaha.... will definitely give it a go once I'm financially abled......

Penniless bloke
S.Stalk

SilkStalk.
11-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Padawan
Bro SilkStalk,
from what I have read and my own limited experience, seems like AR/ Catbath comes with BM for most gals. I understand from the forum that not all provide AR (including for FJ) but Catbath is applicable for both BM & FJ. So far I have only tried Yuki from BHC (twice) and a gal from Excelsior. Yuki provided AR/ Catbath for the BM and the Excelsior gal gave me Catbath for BJ. Other more experienced brudders may confirm my understanding above !

That's absolutely correct.... I must have confused the new brothers here with my post.... my sincere apologies.... Catbath is more or less included for BM/BJ/FJ.... what I wrote was actually directed at AR... ARs are few and far between, I've only experienced it twice in HCs in my 10 years of 'chionging' life..... maybe I wasn't born to be as lucky as some brothers here......hahaha.....

Thanks to Bro Padawan for pointing out the mistake....

Not in the right mind
S.Stalk