PDA

View Full Version : Friends, lovers or f*ck buddy

saikuah
26-10-2009, 04:19 AM
There are regular marriages, live-in arrangements and what the French call ménage à trois - a liaison among three people (may not be all of the same sex) in a sexual relationship.

But another kind of arrangement which people don’t talk about openly has emerged in Malaysia.

Friends with benefits (FWB) may not have quite yet become a norm for Malaysians but it seems to be gaining acceptance.

An online dictionary defines FWB as having friends with whom one has sexual relations, without commitment or dating arrangement.

There could be many reasons why FWB, also known as fuddies (f***buddies) has become a facet of modern life, including heavy workload and not having enough patience to work on relationships.

But perhaps, the biggest attraction of FWB is the “no strings attached” condition

more info at :

hybridcrab.blogspot.com/2009/10/friends-lovers-or-fck-buddy.html

im not sure if im allowed to open a new thread as i cant find any related thread and im sharing this article coz is now a trend in Malaysia/Singapore :)
Need to be more carefull with our loved one :cool:

sunkenship1069
26-10-2009, 10:29 AM
FWB or fuck buddy r gud actually.. i had a few and it was great.. juz meet and fuck.. no string attached.. so we juz meet for sex.. coz everybody needs some from time to time.. i dunno how many people in malaysia do it though.. but its a trend dat is gud for me...

snemeis
26-10-2009, 11:00 AM
i agree, back home i had fuckbuddys, its a great set up, i also had a menage a trois (2 bi girls and me) for just over one year before i left to come here, thats the way to live, apart from the sex, 3 incomes and 3 people running the house is perfect, we lived a debauched life style with plenty of parties etc....jee it was fun !!

i whole heartedly support the concept !! :D

sunkenship1069
26-10-2009, 11:05 AM
yeah... havent had fuck buddies in a long time.. havent found any yet.. its easier wen u had frenz like dat... can fuck and njoy da fuck... coz both wanna fuckk... dats way hot wen u meet purely for sex...