PDA

View Full Version : Jenny, the Girl-Next-Door, massage/hj/fj at $90/1/1

boyz2man
24-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Was asked by one of my Kakis to help Jenny.

Name : Jenny
Origin : Not sure
Height: about 1.6m
Weight: 49kg
Face : 8/10 (>> When she lets down her silky hair... OMG!! so stunning!!)
Body : 7.5/10 (>> Abit of a tummy but when she removes her top... OMG!! Natural C Cuppa, definitely for boob-lovers)
Attitude : 7.5/10 (>> When she speaks... OMG!! so teh... i luv it. When she moans... OMG!! so turn-on!! She will stick out and roll her tougue and then give me the CFM look... Heavenly!!)
Service : 7/10 (>> She has not done this b4 but she promises to improve and provide good service)
Frenching: No (Please dun force her on this)
BJ: No BBBJ unless she likes the gentleman alot... dats wat she says.
GFE : 7/10
Damage : $90 / 1hr / 1shot :D

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/boyz2man/Image0189.jpg

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/boyz2man/Image0192.jpg
Interested brothers can pm me for contact. Priorities for seniors.

Next targeted points: 150:) (Pls help me achieve... thx)

boyz2man

kyooky
24-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Bro, can have ctc, thanks.

hottay
24-10-2009, 10:18 PM
hey bro. can pm me her ctcs? thx loads

jimlim
24-10-2009, 10:18 PM
bro,pls share contact:) thx

boyz2man
25-10-2009, 10:15 PM
More Pics are coming....

Btw Jenny will be providing me with a new contact no. soon for all bros to call her.

so plz be patient k.

oxmox
25-10-2009, 10:23 PM
how's her massage like? any info on price for massage w/o fj?

Fred3183
25-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Bro,care to share?
Thanks alot

dcrusader
26-10-2009, 09:55 AM
how's her massage like? any info on price for massage w/o fj?

opted for her msg + hj...
massage was hard and goooooood....hj was heavenly....;)

ratings:-
look: 7 (like any gal u see along Ochard Road)
body : 7 (not slim type, voluptuous)
boobs : 8 (super delicious C)
massage: 8 (solid hard n good)
attitude : 8 (juz like a GF)
X-Factor: 8 (can click wth me!)
damage:non-FJ price gotta negotiate..i gave slightly below the FJ price..;)
RTM/HJ : yes...value for $:o
thx TS

Anything.Goes
26-10-2009, 10:19 AM
anymore FRs? Judging from the pics, those longkang are worth digging into...care to share contact?

boyz2man
26-10-2009, 10:26 AM
opted for her msg + hj...
massage was hard and goooooood....hj was heavenly....;)

ratings:-
look: 7 (like any gal u see along Ochard Road)
body : 7 (not slim type, voluptuous)
boobs : 8 (super delicious C)
massage: 8 (solid hard n good)
attitude : 8 (juz like a GF)
X-Factor: 8 (can click wth me!)
damage:non-FJ price gotta negotiate..i gave slightly below the FJ price..;)
RTM/HJ : yes...value for $:o
thx TS

Thanks for the maiden FR.... Hope she did not disappoint.:D

dudekiller00
26-10-2009, 10:32 AM
is she a local or PRC?

boyz2man
26-10-2009, 10:36 AM
is she a local or PRC?

Permanent Resident Chinese

:D

thong650816
26-10-2009, 01:19 PM
hi bro TS, just pm you. thanks.

HeavyArms
26-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share your GEM with me? pls send me here ctc.

many thanks in advance

killerweapon
26-10-2009, 01:51 PM
hiz broz,

can share this pretty ladies out there? thanks

ctc to my in PM's

thanks alot again

boyz2man
26-10-2009, 06:16 PM
http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/boyz2man/Image0188.jpg

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/boyz2man/Image0192.jpg

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss203/boyz2man/Image0189.jpg

First batch of ctc oredi dispersed out!

Plz treat her well n rem to post FR.

boyz2man

nine9nine
26-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi bro, kindly pass me her contact pls. Will call her on Wed or Thurs. Just wondering where the job would be done.. her place or another hotel room of my own?

FatherKun
26-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey bro, can share contact? Interested .. :D

dcrusader
28-10-2009, 07:25 AM
still no FRs?:confused:

jana
28-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Cant get her at all man i called so many times

wildbreaker
28-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Bros... can i have the contact?

netrot
28-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Afternoon bros, i managed to call her just now... she tell me that she is preparing for her exam ...:) . that y no time to pick up phone.. TS is she still a student ?? pls verify.. thanks a lot..

dcrusader
28-10-2009, 12:09 PM
i think her class is frm 10-1...(at bugis area)
mebbe call her before 10am or after 1pm....:)
better to direct pick her frm her school? fresh?:rolleyes:lol

phoentk
28-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Bro, can i have her contact ?

BigR
28-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Can I get her ctc pls?

jana
28-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Ya just confirm man this few days not free msg received man sian !!!!

murali
28-10-2009, 01:32 PM
u clone of boys2man? :p

anyway at this price she's not going to have that many FRs lor, some more late 20s liao :rolleyes:

andyk
28-10-2009, 02:24 PM
u clone of boys2man? :p

anyway at this price she's not going to have that many FRs lor, some more late 20s liao :rolleyes:

=> Yo BRO Murali...juz curious to know why U suspect both my "good BROs" are CLONES ??? :confused:.....All of US appreciated BRO Dcusader for sharing his "wonderful UNI GRAD SYT - VIKI" !!!...Probably by posting tis,U also suspect that I'm their CLONES too ???...Tis BRO Dcrusader is juz trying to be helpful to BRO Boys2man to "kickstart" tis thread !!!....

On the FL pricing...Tis is a "tough & confusing" matter....as there was tis SYT thread tat's only $60 ?....and then there's a MILF @ $100 ???....Then there's FL that being promoted by AGENTS....So the best option for most BROs here - "if U really dun feel too comfortable with the FL pricing then U can skip,forget & move on to the next FL on your list !!!....Or if not U can do us a great favour by doing the negotiation with the FL ???...

Cheers !!!
Andyk :)

jolvin82
28-10-2009, 04:19 PM
wah ~~ looks nice ~~~~
can share her ctc ??

istkiller
28-10-2009, 06:27 PM
bro can pm contact...thks...

murali
28-10-2009, 06:37 PM
On the FL pricing...Tis is a "tough & confusing" matter....as there was tis SYT thread tat's only $60 ?....and then there's a MILF @ $100 ???....Then there's FL that being promoted by AGENTS....So the best option for most BROs here - "if U really dun feel too comfortable with the FL pricing then U can skip,forget & move on to the next FL on your list !!!....Or if not U can do us a great favour by doing the negotiation with the FL ???...
well, no need to negotiate wif the FL for anyone, the dearth of FRs and biz for her should do the trick ;)

just trying to give my 2 cents worth when supporters here asking for FR mah :D

fireman47
28-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Nice pics and FRs...you've got mails. ;)

andyk
28-10-2009, 07:50 PM

=> Yo BRO....tried contacting her earlier...No reply at all !...Wonder if she really keen on FL at all ? :confused:

28-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Bro, can share her contact to me?

SanMaoEr
28-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi bro. Care to share contacts? Much appreciated. Thanks in advance

gastro123
28-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Permanent Resident Chinese

:D

LOL. PRC is People's Republic of China.

boyz2man
28-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Afternoon bros, i managed to call her just now... she tell me that she is preparing for her exam ...:) . that y no time to pick up phone.. TS is she still a student ?? pls verify.. thanks a lot..

Yap... she's a student in the day.

Be patient bro..... cheers!!:)

boyz2man
28-10-2009, 10:33 PM
=> Yo BRO....tried contacting her earlier...No reply at all !...Wonder if she really keen on FL at all ? :confused:

Bro... mebbe she still green with FLing....

Be patient.....:)

Think exam rd the corner.....

andyk
28-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Bro... mebbe she still green with FLing....

Be patient.....:)

Think exam rd the corner.....

=> Yo BRO...dun think BROs here have too much patience & waste time & their good monies on Newbie MILF !....so then maybe U can "train or coach her"....on FLing & the FL competition !...and then better wait till her exams over so that she can provide better & less stress service !....;)

boyz2man
28-10-2009, 11:15 PM
=> Yo BRO...dun think BROs here have too much patience & waste time & their good monies on Newbie MILF !....so then maybe U can "train or coach her"....on FLing & the FL competition !...and then better wait till her exams over so that she can provide better & less stress service !....;)

Sure bro.... will talk to Jenny on this.

Cheers!:)

y68708903
28-10-2009, 11:31 PM
bro, can intro jenny to mi, i like the look of C, sure wakes me up already
thanks

lau tiko
29-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Bro, pm you liao, but no reply yet lei.

Leg Hand faster lei, nose bleed already....

lol :confused:

creativedragon
29-10-2009, 12:25 AM
bros...pls pm me her no....will let to try it out....omg

yamaha69
29-10-2009, 01:11 AM
mind sharing her contacts? Thanks in advance.

Cheers

jokerobama
29-10-2009, 05:11 AM
pm me ctc thankyou ..

clennf
29-10-2009, 08:43 AM
care to sharing her contacts? Thanks.

boyz2man
29-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Still no FRs???:confused:

boyz2man
29-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Another batch of ctc given out.

Hope to see some FR soon.:)

boyz2man
30-10-2009, 06:40 PM
FR??!!??:confused:

lautiger
31-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Bro

Can share the contact? Like to try local FL. Thks a million.

dcrusader
02-11-2009, 09:02 AM

bro Andyk,
i think she has a full time bf la... so she's always sneaking about to answer calls and return sms...i had the similar response earlier too..
perhaps she also has doubts of going all out into this FL trade?
so if u managed to secure a session, it's like striking 4D lor....lol:p
hey bro Boy2man, pls verify her status le...lot's of bros here waiting eagerly!:(

andyk
02-11-2009, 10:28 AM
bro Andyk,
i think she has a full time bf la... so she's always sneaking about to answer calls and return sms...i had the similar response earlier too..
perhaps she also has doubts of going all out into this FL trade?
so if u managed to secure a session, it's like striking 4D lor....lol
hey bro Boy2man, pls verify her status le...lot's of bros here waiting eagerly!:(

=> Yo BRO Dcrusader....as i have PMed U that Uni Grad VIKI wanted to introduce her a long time ago...but i declined as she was having problems with her BF then...dun need any complications !...If she's really not that keen to FL...then can't imagine what kinda of SEXvice she can really provide us ? :confused:

Sori BRO Boy2man....thanks again for her contact...but i'll pass her !!! I smsed her again the other day & then tooks hours to reply me & finally her reply was - "Who Are U ?"....:eek:....It means that she's really not tuned to tis FL thingy at all !!! :o

222nge
03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
TS tks for sharing Jenny's ctc,called her many times but always no response.
Just try calling her again,she smsed me "some other time"
TS,looks like very difficult to secure a session with her.

jebat_hang
03-11-2009, 10:22 PM
please, can i have the contacts?;)

boyz2man
03-11-2009, 11:00 PM
TS tks for sharing Jenny's ctc,called her many times but always no response.
Just try calling her again,she smsed me "some other time"
TS,looks like very difficult to secure a session with her.

alamak... no wonder there's no FR.

Must talk to her soon.

BTW... juz up u.:)

:)

boyz2man
03-11-2009, 11:04 PM
=> Yo BRO Dcrusader....as i have PMed U that Uni Grad VIKI wanted to introduce her a long time ago...but i declined as she was having problems with her BF then...dun need any complications !...If she's really not that keen to FL...then can't imagine what kinda of SEXvice she can really provide us ? :confused:

Sori BRO Boy2man....thanks again for her contact...but i'll pass her !!! I smsed her again the other day & then tooks hours to reply me & finally her reply was - "Who Are U ?"....:eek:....It means that she's really not tuned to tis FL thingy at all !!! :o

Understand yr concern, BRO!

Will tell her to shape up or SHIP out.;)

Cheers

wtfuad
20-11-2009, 07:38 PM
oh yeah.. agree with most bros she's quite difficult to get. few hours later then she told me she not free and forwarded me another number as she is introducing her fren. sms-ed also reply. sianz...

Wolvie
27-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks to Bro Boyz2man for Jenny's contact. think I was one of the few successful ones who manage to get her for a session. From what she told me, she has been in Singapore for quite a while. She has difficulty to answer calls/sms sometimes, and timing is also an issue ... reasons you all can guess.

However, with all the bad points, I must say our session was very enjoyable. When I picked her up, she appeared quite aloof, and uncomfortable. After hearing her story, I thought siao liao ... a wasted session, but I was proven wrong.

Once in our hotel, and behind closed doors, she changed. The second my clothes were off, she started fondling and touching me. Stripped her, and realized she really has a large pair of boobs, at least C/D. Had our shower, and jumped into bed for action. The entire session felt more like having sex with a GF rather than an FJ. Or maybe having sex with someone elses' GF? :p Haha. She got really wet and excited during foreplay!

Anyway, my ratings as follows:

Name: Jenny
Looks: 6.5 (quite attractive, shy slightly pouty type)
Body: 6.5 (nice a shapely)
Boobs C+/D (nice and responsive)
Catbath: 6 (not too bad, but she doesn't seem really into it)
FJ: 7 (she was really hot and excited, asking for it)

She also told me her friend Viki was looking for business. Anyone tried Viki yet?

andyk
27-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks to Bro Boyz2man for Jenny's contact. think I was one of the few successful ones who manage to get her for a session. From what she told me, she has been in Singapore for quite a while. She has difficulty to answer calls/sms sometimes, and timing is also an issue ... reasons you all can guess.

However, with all the bad points, I must say our session was very enjoyable. When I picked her up, she appeared quite aloof, and uncomfortable. After hearing her story, I thought siao liao ... a wasted session, but I was proven wrong.

Once in our hotel, and behind closed doors, she changed. The second my clothes were off, she started fondling and touching me. Stripped her, and realized she really has a large pair of boobs, at least C/D. Had our shower, and jumped into bed for action. The entire session felt more like having sex with a GF rather than an FJ. Or maybe having sex with someone elses' GF? :p Haha. She got really wet and excited during foreplay!

Anyway, my ratings as follows:

Name: Jenny
Looks: 6.5 (quite attractive, shy slightly pouty type)
Body: 6.5 (nice a shapely)
Boobs C+/D (nice and responsive)
Catbath: 6 (not too bad, but she doesn't seem really into it)
FJ: 7 (she was really hot and excited, asking for it)

She also told me her friend Viki was looking for business. Anyone tried Viki yet?

=> Yo BRO Wolvie,I really admired your patience to check out JENNY !...Can U share some tips when's the best time to contact her ?....

Anyway on VIKI....there's already thread on her by Nic Dcrusader - UNI GRAD....We had a memorable SeXXions together !!!...Missed her....BB....the most !!!....U will definitely enjoy her !!! Highly recommended !!! ;)

Enjoy !!!

Wolvie
27-11-2009, 03:02 PM
=> Yo BRO Wolvie,I really admired your patience to check out JENNY !...Can U share some tips when's the best time to contact her ?....

Anyway on VIKI....there's already thread on her by Nic Dcrusader - UNI GRAD....We had a memorable SeXXions together !!!...Missed her....BB....the most !!!....U will definitely enjoy her !!! Highly recommended !!! ;)

Enjoy !!!
Actually, I was very lucky. First time made appointment last minute and she told me ok. Guess timing is critical for her.

Hmm ... guess will check out Viki then.

jonpeili
27-11-2009, 07:18 PM
brothers.. can i have her contact.. pm me thanks

boyz2man
30-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Actually, I was very lucky. First time made appointment last minute and she told me ok. Guess timing is critical for her.

Hmm ... guess will check out Viki then.

CONGRATS BRO!!!!

U must go buy 4D and Toto.... cos u need to have plenty of luck to be served by Jenny.

Well done!!:D

jerry_doggie
30-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi...bro...can i have her contact pls...thanks

boyz2man
02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Who's next?

Any lucky cheongster tried Jenny?:D

Anymore FR??!!:confused: