PDA

View Full Version : where's the PT fr thread?

Parkour
24-10-2009, 04:16 PM
can anyone tell me wat happened to the petain fr thread? mod, can help? :(

snakehead
24-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Deleted liao cos the TS is not connected to the PR scene........ pls go to this thread from now onwards :- http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/137679-location-all-wl-pt.html (approved by anti-vice :D)

bro snakehead

scorpion65
24-10-2009, 06:13 PM

Maybe the adminstrator from this site need someone to pay for the services of maintaining the thread...:mad:

The popularity depends also on the experience share and contribute to this site. These thread will help the samster minimise the chances of experiencing bad service or not up their expectation WL.

Hope they will not delete thread as and when they find it made no commercial sense. Think hard agsin. Popularity depends on readership. No FR means less readership.

snakehead
24-10-2009, 06:32 PM
The popularity depends also on the experience share and contribute to this site. These thread will help the samster minimise the chances of experiencing bad service or not up their expectation WL.

PR is a so-called "legal" brothel so there is the question of accountability which in this case has been placed on the house owners aka OKTs...... when someone starts a thread promoting the WLs in their houses, the Anti-Vice assumes that the TS is a servant and/or agent of the OKTs..... so to protect their interests and not to get into trouble with the authorities...... the OKTs have asked for the thread to be removed as they do NOT know the TS unless the TS wants to come forward to assume responsibility for monitoring the thread. (Bros may be interested to know there was an incident whereby a cheongster demanded $$$ from a WL otherwise he would post an adverse FR on her)..... tats was why anti-vice intervened.

scorpion65
24-10-2009, 07:34 PM
(Bros may be interested to know there was an incident whereby a cheongster demanded $$$ from a WL otherwise he would post an adverse FR on her)..... tats was why anti-vice intervened.

Thanks for the explainations.

The pro and cons of the world of internet.

If use properly, all will benefit, if it is abuse by some low crappy guys (as mention in snakehead reply), then, it will be best not to have the inputs.

So, all samsters must really take all FR as a reference and try to put FR with sense of conscience. All people (be it WL or samster like us) are earning a living, please do not break others rice bowl for ulterior motives.

Thanks again, snakehead for reply. Appreciate that.

peter69on
24-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Are you refering to the thread "All Petain FR experience"?
I first started the thread in 2005 and giving my first FR. I thought that the thread was because due to low response and over the times it slowly go behind and further.

I didnt know there is a story behind this disappeared thread. Even if the story is true, i dont see the reason to delete that thread. The reason is it can happened to any thread. And what happen? just delete that thread.
It doesnt make sense and justice.

Parkour
25-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Deleted liao cos the TS is not connected to the PR scene........ pls go to this thread from now onwards :- http://www.sammyboyforum.com/petain-romps/137679-location-all-wl-pt.html (approved by anti-vice :D)

bro snakehead

The TS of this other thread is approved by AV? :confused:

Parkour
25-10-2009, 12:13 AM
i think the mod shud give the reasons why the thread has been deleted. This will educate us on wat type of threads to start or contribute to in future.
If not, we will be wasting our time n effort contributing to non approved or un commercially approved threads. :mad:

U-Da-Man
25-10-2009, 01:15 AM
when someone starts a thread promoting the WLs in their houses, the Anti-Vice assumes that the TS is a servant and/or agent of the OKTs..... so to protect their interests and not to get into trouble with the authorities...... the OKTs have asked for the thread to be removed as they do NOT know the TS unless the TS wants to come forward to assume responsibility for monitoring the thread.

Bro snakehead, I don't quite understand your explanation.:o Paiseh.

So you're saying that the OKTs have asked for the thread to be removed because they "fear" the authorities might think it's them soliciting for business for WLs in PT?

Erm... but in FL Dome, THEY ARE openly soliciting for business.:confused:

As for the TS to "assume responsibility", by the same token, all threads in The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene will also be deleted too! Because like PT legal houses, GL legals shops also have various bros becoming TS on various WLs there. Both operate by the same principle....

And why only PT CAT50 FR thread? Shouldn't the deleting policy also apply to "Location of all WL in PT", "Mun MUn and Maggie", etc.... or have those TSs "assume responsibility of monitoring their threads"?

It just doesn't make sense.

The only deduction I have made is this - the rising popularity of threads that include the new collection of prettier and high-service quality GL girls have been removed. Simple:cool:

It's business before bros.

PS: I checked and all my lengthy, informative FRs in PT CAT50 FR can not be retrieved anymore.

sammyboyfor
25-10-2009, 06:35 AM
The thread ended up corrupted and was causing database errors. I tried to do a repair and lost more data.

I decided that it was best to do a clean up rather than risk further damage to the database.

My apologies to those who lost FRs. In a perfect world. such things wouldn't happen but in reality, database corruption is part and parcel of running such a huge database.

fdomme
25-10-2009, 11:05 AM
The thread ended up corrupted and was causing database errors. I tried to do a repair and lost more data.

I decided that it was best to do a clean up rather than risk further damage to the database.

My apologies to those who lost FRs. In a perfect world. such things wouldn't happen but in reality, database corruption is part and parcel of running such a huge database.

I believe the forum corrupt lao if you read other threads.

Any other good Web site recommendation ?

pussyworm
25-10-2009, 04:02 PM
PT seems very hot now, anyone has the PT CAT 40&50 girl list?

U-Da-Man
25-10-2009, 08:52 PM

My apologies to those who lost FRs

So it was technical issues that couldn't be resolved:eek:(... damn, oh well shxt happens. Thanks for the explanation:)

Sorry bro snakehead, your logic just didn't hold water:D

Now must start all over again:cool:

pussyworm
27-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Cat 50 PT girl list only

House 7

02 - Joanne, $50, attractive
06 - Joyce, $50 (Ex GL Seiko) good
02 - 2nd floor, Jac, $50, ex GL $80
05 - 2nd floor, Queenie, $50 ex GL
06 - 2nd floor, Kathy, $50 , pt old bird

House 10

06 - Irene, $50, ex GL $80 as Irene
10 - Kathy, $50, pt old bird
11 - Judy, $50, ex GL $80 as Judy
12 - Kico, $50, ex GL $150 as Kico

House 11

05 - Rose, $50, ex GL $80 as Rose
06 - Yan Yan, $50, ex GL $80 as Yan Yan
11 - Jolene, $50, ex GL $150 as Jolene, looks good
12 - Carol, $50, ex GL $80 as Carol 1, looks good, timer - watcher

House 12

01 - Inter, $50, ex GL
06 - MJ, $50, ex GL $150 as MJ
08 - Janet, ex GL $80 as Janet

House 14

06 - Violet, $50, ex GL $150 as Violet

House 16

12 - Jennifer, $50, ex GL $80 as Ya Wen (ex0307)
?? - Amy, $50, ex GL $80 (0315)
?? - Carol, $50, ex GL $80
?? - Miki, $50, ex GL $80 as Twin
11 - Pat, 40/50, pt old bird
13 - Vivi, $50, ex GL $80 as Kar Leng
?? - Ivy, $50, ex GL $80 as Ivy
10 - Ada, $50, ex GL $80 as Mong Ting

House 24

12 - Diamond, $50

pussyworm
27-10-2009, 07:25 PM
list of EX GL150 in PT :D:D

1) H07R6 - Seiko (1st floor, 3rd Room on the left, ex GL2401?)
2) H07R1 - Ann (2nd floor, right side)
3) H10R12 - Kiko (left room near entrance)
4) H11R11 - Jolene (1st room on the right)
5) H12R1 - Inter (last room on the left)
6) H12R6 - MJ (right room near Inter, ex GL1425)
7) H14R6 - Violet (left side near entrance)
8) H24R12 - Diamond (right side near entrance, ex GL Sammi)

U-Da-Man
27-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Help you out a little more bro pussyworm... wah lucky save on doc file earlier:D:p

PT Cat50 list (anybody can update:))

H02 R02 - Maggie (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R03 - Sally (Ex GL80 )
H02 R05 - Mum Mum (Ex KS) Solid services
H02 R08 - Wa Wa (Ex GL80 name Chivas)
H02 R15 - Ting Ting (Ex KS)
H02 R16 - Michelle (Ex GL80 named Leng Leng)

H07 R01 - Ann (Ex GL CAT100 - 2nd floor) good services
H07 R02 - Jac (Ex GL CAT80 - 1st floor) looks attractive
H07 R03 - Sugar (Ex GL CAT150 named Emelda) good services - 2nd Floor
H07 R05 - Queenie (Ex GL gal -2nd floor)
H07 R06 - Joyce (Ex GL CAT150 named Seiko) good services - 1st Floor
H07 R06 - Kathy (PT old bird - 2nd floor)
H07 R28 - Miki (Ex GL CAT80 named Twin) good - 2nd Floor

H10 R06 - Irene (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H10 R10 - Kathy (PT old bird ) Young, Chatting
H10 R11 - Judy (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good services
H10 R12 - Kico (Ex GL CAT150, same name)

H11 R05 - Rose (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service
H11 R06 - Yan Yan (Ex GL CAT80, same name)
H11 R11 - Jolene (Ex GL150, same name) looks attractive, good service
H11 R12 - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 named Carol One) Good Looking, time watcher

H12 R01 - Inter, (Ex GL CAT150, same name) slim tall sexy
H12 R06 - MJ (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good service
H12 R08 - Janet (Ex GL CAT80, same name) good service

H14 R06 - Violet (Ex GL CAT150, same name) good services
H14 R09 - Li Wen (Ex GL CAT 80, same name) big boob, service lousy

H16 R04 - YoYo (Ex GL CAT80 named Hai O)
H16 R10 - Ada (Ex GL CAT80 named Mong Ting) looks attractive
H16 R12 - Jennifer (Ex GL CAT80 named Ya Wen)
H16 R13 - Vivi (Ex GL CAT80 Kar Leng) good services
H16 R?? - Amy (Ex GL CAT80 )
H16 R?? - Carol (Ex GL CAT80 ) Not time-watcher,good n chatty.
H16 R?? - Moon (Ex GL CAT80)
H16 R?? - Ivy (Ex GL CAT80, same Name)

H24 R12 - Diamond (Ex GL CAT150 named Sammi) good services

Happy bonking :D

jacky43
28-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Do not b trouble when we encounter a house closed. Seems liked this 2yrs there r major upgrading, a good sign for senior bros. The "management" practice in this sense, eg, H7 closed for a mth, some girls relocate to other houses, some of course on leaves. Kind of like hdb ugrading that i encountered 10yrs ago, @commonwealth close, imagine 2 chinese new yrs the kitchen without cover. Finally!

After the "Coco" incident, many bros will notice some changes there. Is about time, we paid for services, we also expect the condition of the place 2be above average.

U-Da-Man
28-10-2009, 10:51 AM
just went down today, but found hse 7 closed and all girl shift to hse 16.

Is House 7 closed?? I was there yesterday too but didn't noticed it closed:confused::confused: Now I also confused.

Are you sure it wasn't House 3 you saw bro?? This one confirmed closed, all WLs moved to House 16. Was trying to catch sight of my favourite ex-House3 girls but their business yesterday too good, doors always got light on:p So aborted mission, went to a Chinatown TN to get a good slow sensual handjob hahaha

Shocking_vibes
28-10-2009, 06:41 PM
PR is a so-called "legal" brothel so there is the question of accountability which in this case has been placed on the house owners aka OKTs...... when someone starts a thread promoting the WLs in their houses, the Anti-Vice assumes that the TS is a servant and/or agent of the OKTs..... so to protect their interests and not to get into trouble with the authorities...... the OKTs have asked for the thread to be removed as they do NOT know the TS unless the TS wants to come forward to assume responsibility for monitoring the thread. (Bros may be interested to know there was an incident whereby a cheongster demanded $$$ from a WL otherwise he would post an adverse FR on her)..... tats was why anti-vice intervened.

Most of the bosses and owners of those petain houses are old people whom i doubt even surf the net much less come here. I wonder how would they have gottne their msg across.

DrPussy
29-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Do not b trouble when we encounter a house closed. Seems liked this 2yrs there r major upgrading, a good sign for senior bros. The "management" practice in this sense, eg, H7 closed for a mth, some girls relocate to other houses, some of course on leaves. Kind of like hdb ugrading that i encountered 10yrs ago, @commonwealth close, imagine 2 chinese new yrs the kitchen without cover. Finally!

After the "Coco" incident, many bros will notice some changes there. Is about time, we paid for services, we also expect the condition of the place 2be above average.

Hopefully after the upgrading PT whore horse will still be here, and @ better condition. My No.1 wish list is they have attached bathroom just like the house 5 2nd floor rooms :D:D

jacky43
29-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Coming soon, my fellow bros, i 4see more "new" WLs, across the causeway joining BL. The good exchange rates here, attracts alot of gals, of course the PRC mei mei, Malaysian's gals also. I am patient waiting in this website, waiting for more WLs, service levels improve, condition &, choices. I am waiting;).

Not suprise going thru the JB threads, not so exciting, more bros across the causeway will also come into our shore, next yr, probably!

Thing is, S$ is not really worth for our Malaysian bros, 2come here for bonking. Imagine S$50 = M$120, 1/2hr of service. I find it expensives. I do!

snakehead
29-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Most of the bosses and owners of those petain houses are old people whom i doubt even surf the net much less come here. I wonder how would they have gottne their msg across.

Bro Shocking_Vibes, I tink u dun understand the operations of the vice business ........ u tink those old men and women sitting in the "office" jaga the houses are the OKTs? :rolleyes:

They are just fall guys working for the OKTs....... u tink the OKTs got time to sit whole day in Petain...... some of them have other legitimate businesses..... if u got time to spare..... I suggest u hang around there from @ 10.00am (b4 they start biz) and observe until they close shop @ 9.00pm..... u will roughly know who are the runners.... the $$$ collectors..... the "'fighters".... and the LP of the OKTs :D (very rarely do the OKTs appear personally there).

DrPussy
29-10-2009, 09:18 PM
They are just fall guys working for the OKTs....... u tink the OKTs got time to sit whole day in Petain...... some of them have other legitimate businesses..... if u got time to spare..... I suggest u hang around there from @ 10.00am (b4 they start biz) and observe until they close shop @ 9.00pm..... u will roughly know who are the runners.... the $$$ collectors..... the "'fighters".... and the LP of the OKTs :D (very rarely do the OKTs appear personally there).

Bro, thanks for your message, you really know the ins and outs of the business. I been there several times @9pm but never know they got different job classifications like 1. runners 2. Cashers 3. Fighters 4. LPs 5.OKTs :D:D

BTW what does LP mean ?:rolleyes:

Shocking_vibes
30-10-2009, 05:21 AM
Bro Shocking_Vibes, I tink u dun understand the operations of the vice business ........ u tink those old men and women sitting in the "office" jaga the houses are the OKTs? :rolleyes:

Yes i should have thought of that but you see the primary reason why i thought the bosses were the old people is also due to this forum.

Take house 11 for eg or wait was it house 5? Remember one of them closed down because the owner died. Now where did i get this info from? This forum. The owner of that house is an old man. I remember seeing him around. He's the owner of that house and hence the biggest boss. Now if the biggest boss of that house was someone behind the scenes and that old man was just a runner wouldn't the big boss simply just get a runner to replace that old man?

I also remember reading from this forum that hse 14's boss is another old fellow with very fair legs. He wears glasses and is always in shorts and his legs are damn fair.

I mean no offence but people here say that old man is the owner and the reasons why hse 5 and hse 11 upstairs closed down is becos the owner died.

Petain like keong siak seems to be an old boy's network.

The people running that place all seem to be old timers. In fact the new faces are the "new" girls that used to work in geylang.

I have not seen anyone there younger than 35 yrs running the place.

Shocking_vibes
30-10-2009, 05:24 AM
Bro, thanks for your message, you really know the ins and outs of the business. I been there several times @9pm but never know they got different job classifications like 1. runners 2. Cashers 3. Fighters 4. LPs 5.OKTs :D:D

BTW what does LP mean ?:rolleyes:

Does LP mean Lao puey which is an SS term for some head man?

scorpion65
01-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Went to visit Vivi (H16R13) today.

Her new place is smaller compared to her room when she was in H3.

But she made it all up by her good service and gfe treatment.

Have another sextifying session with her. No rush and enjoying her every attention on my little brother. She has one of the best tongue action (soft and tender). Really know the right area to trigger my reaction to the whole session.

Also has a good FJ where her pussy really know how to squeeze my little brother and made my little tadpole soldier swimming rapidly to her slippery canal for comfort.

Left her room wanting more and definitely will cum for her.

RTF: Absolutely yes.

Heard from her she will be going for her one month break soon (around 28Nov).

scorpion65
01-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Went to visit Vivi (H16R13) today.

Also has a good FJ where her pussy really know how to squeeze my little brother and made my little tadpole soldier swimming rapidly to her slippery canal for comfort.

of course, tadpole soldier swimming in the condom .......

bestfucker
10-11-2009, 10:30 PM
list of EX GL150 in PT for bros to enjoy :D hope to see more such kind of dish:D

01) H07R01 - Ann (2nd floor, right side)
02) H07R03 - Sugar (2nd floor, ex GL150 Emelda)
03) H07R06 - Joyce (1st floor, 3rd Room on the left, ex GL2401 Seiko)
04) H10R12 - Kico (left room near entrance, ex GL same name)
05) H11R11 - Jolene (1st room on the right, ex GL same name)
06) H12R01 - Inter (last room on the left, ex GL same name)
07) H12R06 - MJ (right room near Inter, ex GL1425 same name)
08) H14R06 - Violet (left side near entrance, ex GL same name)
09) H24R12 - Diamond (right side near entrance, ex GL Sammi)
10) H24R33 - ??