PDA

View Full Version : HC girl clean?

samyboy88
14-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Hi all I know i may be flame for asking but to be safe since reported case of aids has been up and who knows how many is out there unreported

since these hc girl is doing it secretly unlike geylang girls how they protect themselve and how we cheongster protect from them?

hj is safe but if girls do bbbj and raw, and they don;t do regular check up hell how do we know right?

so what does other bros say we report our suspect here so we all can enjoy and still be safe. this thread is for safety of all bros here and not meant to spoilt our fun. cos if these girls can't be transparent, then we should do our part for each other. what u all say samsters?

schwing
15-12-2003, 08:25 AM
this is a good idea BUT...

some samsters might not be happy with a gal or feeling jealous coz not getting better treatment. thus these samsters may create gossip and framed the gal. thus the gal's ricebowl will be affected.

no matter what, this will not work out as expected.

so my conclusion : u want to be safe, wear condom. u want to be safer, dun go for any kind of sexual services with these gals/prostitutes.

why dun u check out other threads to see that some gals have been framed to have STD diseases.

waypastprime
15-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by samyboy88
Hi all I know i may be flame for asking but to be safe since reported case of aids has been up and who knows how many is out there unreported

since these hc girl is doing it secretly unlike geylang girls how they protect themselve and how we cheongster protect from them?

hj is safe but if girls do bbbj and raw, and they don;t do regular check up hell how do we know right?

so what does other bros say we report our suspect here so we all can enjoy and still be safe. this thread is for safety of all bros here and not meant to spoilt our fun. cos if these girls can't be transparent, then we should do our part for each other. what u all say samsters?

Fantastic idea but can u be so sure that the poster is actually not doing it due to sour grapes??? If u are observant enough, u should be able to come across one.. :o

Merl
15-12-2003, 10:04 AM
I believe gals in GL do go for regular checkup, not sure for HC gals though. Any bros have comments on this?

beckham
15-12-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Merl
I believe gals in GL do go for regular checkup, not sure for HC gals though. Any bros have comments on this?

yah GL girls do have regular checkup like once in 3 months or so but did not hear this in HC girls

waypastprime
15-12-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Merl

I believe HC gals went on their own basis... own time own target.... :o

Xyberduke
15-12-2003, 01:11 PM
FYI, HC gals don't go for check ups at all... and gals at GL r required by law to go for check ups....

if you want safe sex, don't go HC or pick up any chicks from mohd. sultan as the thread currently is.... otherwise, insist on protection throughout the session

samyboy88
16-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Indeed HC girls are not compulsed by law to do check up. They appear safe because we associate HC as clean. but not neccessary so since these girls who is already forbidden to doowhat they do would be more difficult to get proper screening. What more of those from china. do anybody know that china is getting more people with aids ecasue they donate blood and theneedle was not clean and so it spread in country side and now city when these poor people who are infected goes to fin better living and of course some end up here in singapore since they hear easy money to be made.

So guys if there is no rules for them to check and they won't be checking course how to tell doc u are in this line and yet no get caught for telling. and then we poor guys think they safe and some girls go do more dangerous stuff like raw or some anal and some take needle how we know.

yes rubber though of course hc don't promote use. btw aids were first found in gay health centre.
so while there will be bad guys doing good girls wrong here, we really need good guys telling bad girls off here.

saint
17-12-2003, 12:07 PM
I'm not naming anybody or any particular HC....don't wanna get flamed or harm anyone's business.

But I once had a girl in this HC, and we did 69. While licking her cheebye, there was this sweet taste on it. Later after the session, I (belatedly) realised that "sweet taste" could have (and most possibly is) the taste of someone else's condom!!! So in essence as I was eating her pussy, I was also licking someone else's dick.

Which also means she did not wash her cheebye thoroughly after session....

After that incident, was kinda afraid to eat 'abalone' anymore. Now tend to go to GL for FJ, cos the gals there tend to be more thorough in washing up and disinfecting themselves. Still go to HC of cos, but mainly for a relaxing massage and HJ only.