PDA

View Full Version : TN @ Tampines

kaysir
17-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi guys, this is my first time writing a FR, so give chance pls.

After reading the forum, i realised that i can actually get some TN addresses frm TNP, so i got one copy. After reading through, i saw this TN shop at Tampines area. The name of the shop is Q____X_____B_____ and i decided to try it out.

After reading that area, i went up the stairs (hint) and into the shop. The entrance is manned by a milf (ok looking nia). i told her i wanted massage and she told me its 30 an hr. i thought, standard rate shld be no problem. I went into an inner room through a door.There are a few separate cubicles and i chose the one with a low mattress.

After i undress (till underwear) a SYT came in!!! she is in her young 20s and a PRC. didnt ask her name though, just chatted with her. she just came to singapore for less than a month, told me that shes new and her massage not vv gd, also dont know how true is that. i lied on the mattress, face down. she helped me take off my underwear!!! and the piano playing began. After 20 minutes, she told me to turn over. By then my 2IC alrdy quite hard liao, cause she keep on tickling my balls when she massaging my thighs. she use a small cloth to cover my 2IC, but just barely covering nia, cause its semi standing. she kneel down at my head area thr and started to massage my thighs again. her boobs keep on going front back infront of my face. i cannot tahan and my 2ic just stand up. she see alrdy then smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . she has a B cup, handful and i suck her pink nipples. then my hand go down and feel her pussy (she didnt allow fingering though). after sometime i finally came. she helped me clean up and we TCSS for 5 minutes before i left.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 b handful nice can suck
figure: 7/10
HJ: 6.5/10, experienced better before but then hers is not bad
FJ: trying next time
Damage: 30 + 50 HJ
RTM / RTF: yes likely

os1980
18-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I think there's already a thread on this shop:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/88080-new-massage-house-tampines.html

Koei
18-10-2009, 09:43 PM
I think there's already a thread on this shop:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/88080-new-massage-house-tampines.html

Yes there is a thread for this TN.

Just 2-3 months ago they changed management. New people took over but the girls didn't really improve much.

Personally, unless you are looking for a quick fix or you live near the TN and lazy to go far, then this TN will work out for you.

I used to be a regular there until the service standard dropped.:(

kagetora84
13-10-2010, 12:58 PM

After reading the forum, i realised that i can actually get some TN addresses frm TNP, so i got one copy. After reading through, i saw this TN shop at Tampines area. The name of the shop is Q____X_____B_____ and i decided to try it out.

After reading that area, i went up the stairs (hint) and into the shop. The entrance is manned by a milf (ok looking nia). i told her i wanted massage and she told me its 30 an hr. i thought, standard rate shld be no problem. I went into an inner room through a door.There are a few separate cubicles and i chose the one with a low mattress.

After i undress (till underwear) a SYT came in!!! she is in her young 20s and a PRC. didnt ask her name though, just chatted with her. she just came to singapore for less than a month, told me that shes new and her massage not vv gd, also dont know how true is that. i lied on the mattress, face down. she helped me take off my underwear!!! and the piano playing began. After 20 minutes, she told me to turn over. By then my 2IC alrdy quite hard liao, cause she keep on tickling my balls when she massaging my thighs. she use a small cloth to cover my 2IC, but just barely covering nia, cause its semi standing. she kneel down at my head area thr and started to massage my thighs again. her boobs keep on going front back infront of my face. i cannot tahan and my 2ic just stand up. she see alrdy then smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . she has a B cup, handful and i suck her pink nipples. then my hand go down and feel her pussy (she didnt allow fingering though). after sometime i finally came. she helped me clean up and we TCSS for 5 minutes before i left.

tampines have meh, where , i cant find

Tailok
13-10-2010, 02:27 PM

smile and pop the GQ. HJ 30 FJ 100. as i was quite tired that day, i just chose HJ. she helped me put some oil then massage my 2IC, meanwhile i auto roam her . ..

Damage: 30 + 50 HJRTM / RTF: yes likely

How cum still 30 + 50? I tot massage =30, HJ oso 30??? Pls clarify??? :confused:

invasion
13-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Wow... Bro. Where is this place? PM me the place ler. Got pic can PM also. Even best!

VReaper
13-10-2010, 04:57 PM
How cum still 30 + 50? I tot massage =30, HJ oso 30??? Pls clarify??? :confused:

aiyo brader i tink 30 no touchin so top up 20 can touch :p

k2bk2b
14-10-2010, 08:07 AM
tampines have meh, where , i cant find

Lol do check date it was posted. 1yr ago. Closed long ago. Tampines no more

kevin28
14-10-2010, 05:25 PM
Pls Pm location. Thanks