PDA

View Full Version : LAS VEGAS KTV (Apollo)

darkstar
02-12-2003, 01:04 PM
was at above last nite with some frens

its the new ktv located at level 5 Apollo Hotel (not the one at Peninsula Hotel).
they hav about 31 rooms, each one luvishly decorated in dif theme - all very posh. one of the bigger rm Las Vegas Club even has a pool table - i heard min 7 bottles for that rm.
the music ktv system is first class - wah the computer so powerful u can scroll down the pages faster than the eye can look...i so used to the normal ktvs where u vry lucky if evything work at all so i had quite happy time fiddlin w it. some more got a huge flat screen, 1 equally big screen, 1 normal screen for song selection n another on top for rm/bill status.

HH fr 5 to 9pm 1 bot abt $370 nett
after HH 1 bottle about $480 nett
after 2nd bot the mm prob will giv u 1 bot foc.

lots of gers , std abv ave type but i was surprised most onli happy to sit....hard to find 1 dat can ta pao. std price per sit $50 - dun even bother to bargain unless super butterfly.

i was w apple, abt 3 wks old n last day 6/12....
looks - 7...abit of cfm look
body - 7, tall, slim smooth complexion
nehneh - 33
playability - 5 - can let u touch, can sing, can shake but overall like a vase.
n.....u guess it she dun ta pao....accordin to her wen she first come she took 2 st but later found that can earn $200+ per night w/o st so she stop doing st. but times are getting bad....heard last nite no customer n tonite whole nite onli sit w me.......so lesson here is if u dun play......u not gonna vry popular.....
anw....its their life n their choice.

overall - dun waste yr time here unless u hav lots of money to throw n can appreciate the tons of $$ the owner has thrown in to furnish the place....vry high class....too bad the playability of the gers here below std.....there were at least 8 other gers w other bros in the rm n none of them vry exciting type - tho their looks abv ave.....so unless u r a flower vase lover.....better to cheong eslewhere if u want action type. just my humble opinion.

cheers!

cheongkid
02-12-2003, 02:22 PM
Sunday's New Paper got feature a mamasan from Las Vegas.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/topstories/0,4133,TopStories-1070294340,00.html

darkstar
02-12-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Sunday's New Paper got feature a mamasan from Las Vegas.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/topstories/0,4133,TopStories-1070294340,00.html

quote from the abv article:
whose clients include businessmen, professionals, vice-presidents and chief executive officers of big companies.

no wonder all the gers here so tao....these big spenders prob pocket comeout min $50 - $100 tip.....hiazz, really spoil mkt

hahaha...but looking at the crowd last nite....i think more gers than customers liao

Feli
02-12-2003, 04:26 PM
rem one of my frens says that one of the nightclubs here.. the girls quite wild one.. strip your pants when you get there in the rooms one .. not sure where though

mansgp
02-12-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Feli
rem one of my frens says that one of the nightclubs here.. the girls quite wild one.. strip your pants when you get there in the rooms one .. not sure where though

Went there once and sat with this gal Ivy from China. Looks like a student but no hanky panky. Overall quite chattable.

darkstar
03-12-2003, 10:51 AM

def not Las Vegas - vry clean type of fun here.

waypastprime
03-12-2003, 11:21 AM

It's as good as telling me a temple offering accurate predictions for weekend 4D, but most importantly the location is not disclosed... :rolleyes:

forex
22-12-2003, 04:37 PM
can any bro advice how much to tip mummy?

vaxvms
22-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
It's as good as telling me a temple offering accurate predictions for weekend 4D, but most importantly the location is not disclosed... :rolleyes:

well-said!!!

monster98
23-12-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime

:D . wat else can i say......