PDA

View Full Version : Tolay I am wely ler TOOLAN...L18H18

walao
08-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Tolay i am wely ler toolan...i dropped my mobile phone into their toilet bowl.

Nabei..pui chao nua..

Walao

thaivisitor
10-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Before or after you shit?

If after shit, before or after you flush?

LOL!

Cheers
Tee Vee

walao
19-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Before or after you shit?

If after shit, before or after you flush?

LOL!

Cheers
Tee Vee

Lealest Kuei Kia,

Someone shitted before limpei came in, but didn't flush properly...got some shit strain still floating in ler water...G11 shitted i guess..

Hor Goa Gan La..ji siao siao..

Walao

alphonse
20-10-2009, 01:24 AM
:eek::eek::eek:

Time for a new phone?

walao
22-10-2009, 02:17 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Time for a new phone?

No Need to change liao...luckily still usuable....moreover got the 'smell' of G11...when i miss her, i smell my mobile phone..

Hor Gao Gan Lar!
Walao

The_Unrepentant
22-10-2009, 09:56 PM
No Need to change liao...luckily still usuable....moreover got the 'smell' of G11...when i miss her, i smell my mobile phone..

Hor Gao Gan Lar!
Walao

wa paingz u beri er sin.:eek:

hornykock
31-10-2009, 12:30 AM
So sorry to you

hardone
31-10-2009, 11:31 AM

Hor Gao Gan Lar!
Walao

tell her, maybe u can get free fuck from her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Doomas
01-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Oi Walao! Where have you been? Limpeh no more cheong so much liao, lanjiao not so tok kong anymore, can wake up to pang jio at night already tow chio liao.

Ah Pek Doomas

Lealest Kuei Kia,

Someone shitted before limpei came in, but didn't flush properly...got some shit strain still floating in ler water...G11 shitted i guess..

Hor Goa Gan La..ji siao siao..

Walao

walao
02-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Oi Walao! Where have you been? Limpeh no more cheong so much liao, lanjiao not so tok kong anymore, can wake up to pang jio at night already tow chio liao.

Ah Pek Doomas

Herro Ah Pek...i am wely ler fine thank you you...I am permanently based in bangkok, thailand, but once in a while i fly back to sillypore geylang on budget airlines...thanks to budget airlines..now take aeloplane like majiam take taxi like that...shiok...whenever i miss 'home' i fly back...technology...for you...hor liao la...can pang jio hor sei liao lor....pung sai can or not? I will be back sillypore again on 15 december 2009...hope to see you soon..you can leave your pager lumber in my private message..limpei will page u when i come back to geylang...hor sei bor?...lets meet up and have some char kuey tiao supper...cheebye i sure miss L16 char kuey tiao at ler kopitiam...

you chincery,
Walao

walao
02-11-2009, 03:09 AM
tell her, maybe u can get free fuck from her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cheebye...you think free very easy huh...everything must pay n pay in sillypore...got 'raw' tao chio liao...Opps...:X...*shit...leak out*

Walao siam ah!!!.....zoom zoom zoom................

sintaro
02-11-2009, 07:16 AM
cheebye...you think free very easy huh...everything must pay n pay in sillypore...got ' ' tao chio liao...Opps...:X...*shit...leak out*

Go and fuck very most money gone, go for raw your life is gone, still want to take this type of risk

walao
02-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Go and fuck very most money gone, go for raw your life is gone, still want to take this type of risk

..... :X

Walao

fdomme
09-11-2009, 10:34 AM
cheebye...you think free very easy huh...everything must pay n pay in sillypore...got 'raw' tao chio liao...Opps...:X...*shit...leak out*

You have paid and now can get her free shit to smell and eat everyday :D:D