PDA

View Full Version : Any bro can post me the FR on Million Golden LSB

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

wayne]
12-01-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
oh ya u changed n dye ur hairstyle liao she still can recognise u meh?:p

sure can one.. if not when i looked into the car, i won't see a girl with fire in the eyes..

Cuntalk
12-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by wayne]
haha, better teach your girl only.. later u also kena banned in ABB..

wont tio ban lah...but promised her liao only book her in ABB...if not also will end up in see pai poh...:(

Cuntalk
12-01-2004, 11:25 PM
--duplicated post--

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:38 AM
one to feed is enough to make me die.. another one then i will be in hell.. one enough liao, after she goes back i dun want liao..

dun woli, I tot the other way around, anyway Magix will make you superman

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:40 AM
no mistress cos expensive to maintain.. lucky she is in the car, if she is in the lobby, that is! wayne will be gone..

dun woli, i guess your mistress is a smart gal and know where she stands

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:41 AM
no lar.. she die die want to feed me..

feed you cunt juice? :D

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:41 AM
oh ya u changed n dye ur hairstyle liao she still can recognise u meh?:p

hhahahah no wonder he changed his hairstyle so fast ler.. why not wear a beard, cheaper :D

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:42 AM
so our turn to watch a 3-sum act...:D

the drama of Wayne Siu Bo episode 2 :D

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 01:43 AM
wife and mistress reunion to attend wayne] funeral? confirm touching one.. :cool:

you better starting writting your will early, so that both of them know how to split you :D

Cuntalk
13-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
hhahahah no wonder he changed his hairstyle so fast ler.. why not wear a beard, cheaper :D

ya lor the costs of that hairstyle can pay for a suite in CC hotel liao... :D

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 02:57 AM
ya lor the costs of that hairstyle can pay for a suite in CC hotel liao... :D

like dat, can book Andy for another day liao... really kundo :D

Cuntalk
13-01-2004, 03:42 AM
like dat, can book Andy for another day liao... really kundo :D

ya if Andy sponsor him half...keke

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 03:57 AM
ya if Andy sponsor him half...keke

aiyah, he sure got "special" discount one lar :D

wayne]
13-01-2004, 09:22 PM
aiyah, he sure got "special" discount one lar :D

shhhhhshhhh.. what to do when u have a long twistable tongue. :D

wayne]
13-01-2004, 09:27 PM
you better starting writting your will early, so that both of them know how to split you :D

haha.. no much to give..

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 01:34 AM
shhhhhshhhh.. what to do when u have a long twistable tongue. :D

especially when the tongue can touch the nose... cant imagine how deep the tongue can twist into her cunt :D

wayne]
14-01-2004, 07:45 AM
especially when the tongue can touch the nose... cant imagine how deep the tongue can twist into her cunt :D

want to AR?? confirm hole clean clean.. but very expensive service..

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 12:28 PM
want to AR?? confirm hole clean clean.. but very expensive service..

so expensive that oni Andy could afford to pay :D

craz
18-01-2004, 10:46 PM
so expensive that oni Andy could afford to pay :D

you sure only andy can afford ?? last heard got one ABB gal also got discount...:D

wayne]
18-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by craz
you sure only andy can afford ?? last heard got one ABB gal also got discount...:D

oppps..:eek:

waypastprime
03-02-2004, 02:11 PM
It's been some time since my last trip to this place and due to long pestering from my friend, decided to go. Having difficulty initially for the street name so seek help from bro MrDevil. He even recommended a few 'numbers' for mi to try. A walking directory for Lsbs indeed.

Straight to the point. Went there ordered four jugs of beer and four drinks for the ladies. Regretted coz each costs RM$10 for a miserable small cup of coke. Couldnt taste any slightest drop of liquor.

Quite a number of Thais including my usual gal went back but could see a new supply of 'stocks' and that's PRCs. To my astonishment, the famous 'Andy' is not there! :( Wat a wasted trip.

But in the end the whole group of us tried a few gals and went for our usual 'rounds'. Went back quite a satisfied customer.

Charges altogether: RM$350++ (damn the coke!)

Small group is definitely not as fun as with MrDevil's group. I learnt my lesson.

MrDevil
03-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by waypastprime
It's been some time since my last trip to this place and due to long pestering from my friend, decided to go. Having difficulty initially for the street name so seek help from bro MrDevil. He even recommended a few 'numbers' for mi to try. A walking directory for Lsbs indeed.

Straight to the point. Went there ordered four jugs of beer and four drinks for the ladies. Regretted coz each costs RM$10 for a miserable small cup of coke. Couldnt taste any slightest drop of liquor.

Quite a number of Thais including my usual gal went back but could see a new supply of 'stocks' and that's PRCs. To my astonishment, the famous 'Andy' is not there! :( Wat a wasted trip.

But in the end the whole group of us tried a few gals and went for our usual 'rounds'. Went back quite a satisfied customer.

Charges altogether: RM$350++ (damn the coke!)

Small group is definitely not as fun as with MrDevil's group. I learnt my lesson.

Bro, next time say my name, they sure wont dare to slaughter you guys like Robert... wait till Devil Club member card is ready, then everyone will enjoy some previlleges.

Those recommended nos good? I do saw a few new stock looks not bad when I was last there briefly last week but dunno their no.

As you could see that the charges are much higher than our usual cost bcos of those unnecessary charges

waypastprime
03-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Bro, next time say my name, they sure wont dare to slaughter you guys like Robert... wait till Devil Club member card is ready, then everyone will enjoy some previlleges.

Those recommended nos good? I do saw a few new stock looks not bad when I was last there briefly last week but dunno their no.

As you could see that the charges are much higher than our usual cost bcos of those unnecessary charges

That's why I regretted, bro.... Should have done so but never thought that u are so influential... hehe... :D

Wat's the requirement for Devil's club membership? Do i qualify? Haha..

Those nos that u smsed to mi I didnt go for them. Pardon mi, bro. Coz the waiter kept recommending a few so I might as well try the new stocks and update u guys... But a bad move!

Initially say 'no' to the coke but my friends were fine with it so had to obliged to them lor. Not as satisfying as the times that I went with u guys... Should be joining u guys yet again!!! ;)

MrDevil
03-02-2004, 04:05 PM
That's why I regretted, bro.... Should have done so but never thought that u are so influential... hehe... :D

Wat's the requirement for Devil's club membership? Do i qualify? Haha..

Those nos that u smsed to mi I didnt go for them. Pardon mi, bro. Coz the waiter kept recommending a few so I might as well try the new stocks and update u guys... But a bad move!

Initially say 'no' to the coke but my friends were fine with it so had to obliged to them lor. Not as satisfying as the times that I went with u guys... Should be joining u guys yet again!!! ;)

hahaha but dont blame me if many of the top gals started to siam you bcos of using my name... hehehehehe

hahahaha, the captains usually recommend those low activities stock oni, cant blame them to help those unpopular gals to gain some biz.

Its not a matter of RM40 but the feel of being slaughtered that I hate... I dont mind to pay that Rm40 to the gal who serve me well.

we are building our own web site and more info will be announced soon....

waypastprime
03-02-2004, 04:35 PM
hahaha but dont blame me if many of the top gals started to siam you bcos of using my name... hehehehehe

hahahaha, the captains usually recommend those low activities stock oni, cant blame them to help those unpopular gals to gain some biz.

Its not a matter of RM40 but the feel of being slaughtered that I hate... I dont mind to pay that Rm40 to the gal who serve me well.

we are building our own web site and more info will be announced soon....

Well to me, the bill looks fine and I also dont bothered to counter-check with them. Yes, the feeling of being 'slaughtered' is not good but wat to do? Lan lan situation.

Congrats to u for turning dream into reality. Tell mi more about your new website when it's up.

wayne]
03-02-2004, 09:28 PM
how about using my name?? hehe

u sure andy went back? or she never work that day..

MrDevil
04-02-2004, 12:58 AM
how about using my name?? hehe

u sure andy went back? or she never work that day..

your name oni got bargain with Andy, but not sure if everyone can use or not? hehehhehe

craz
04-02-2004, 05:33 PM
your name oni got bargain with Andy, but not sure if everyone can use or not? hehehhehe

recognise by the length of tongue not the name. :D

cheongkid
04-02-2004, 06:50 PM
ABB also got ladies drink (tiny glass of honey) at RM10. Wondered if the girl will get a cut from it or all go into the boss pocket? Bro, you mabuk liao ah, Coke got liquor taste?

MrDevil
05-02-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
ABB also got ladies drink (tiny glass of honey) at RM10. Wondered if the girl will get a cut from it or all go into the boss pocket? Bro, you mabuk liao ah, Coke got liquor taste?

the gal wont get a single cent from the ladies drink, its being pushed by the captain oni.. thats why you see we are not supportive towards ladies drink... even the tips that you give to her at the joint wont all go to her, it will have to be split with their agent... so you better save the tips to book her out. She will be more grateful than getting your tips. Only tips when you book her is hers entirely.

waypastprime
05-02-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid

Oopss.... if I'm not wrong, the captains were saying like 'mai jiu' to the gals but it turned out to be coke in disguise. That's what I'm trying to bring across... :o

MrDevil
05-02-2004, 01:05 PM
Oopss.... if I'm not wrong, the captains were saying like 'mai jiu' to the gals but it turned out to be coke in disguise. That's what I'm trying to bring across... :o

"Mai Jiu" ?? hmmm new cocktail?

waypastprime
05-02-2004, 01:45 PM
"Mai Jiu" ?? hmmm new cocktail?

Buy liquor... Direct translation... :o

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 03:04 AM
Buy liquor... Direct translation... :o

i see... dun understand why the captain ask the gal to buy liquor?? :confused:

waypastprime
06-02-2004, 11:12 AM
i see... dun understand why the captain ask the gal to buy liquor?? :confused:

Arrrggghhh.... Bro....

What I wanted to say is that the captains want mi to 'buy liquor' for the gals and it turned out to be nothing more than a miserable cup of coke... :o

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 12:43 PM
Arrrggghhh.... Bro....

What I wanted to say is that the captains want mi to 'buy liquor' for the gals and it turned out to be nothing more than a miserable cup of coke... :o

hgahahaha.. ok ok enough liao for ma jiu liao