PDA

View Full Version : FL/partime in Seri Kembangan and cyberjaya

uksamsung
03-10-2009, 02:23 PM
anyone has contact of fl or part time in seri kembangan or cyberjaya ? college or uni girl better.
thanks

evilbaby
04-10-2009, 12:04 AM
I want too.. if samsters dun believe me can go out yum cha first... pm me contacts pls

uksamsung
04-10-2009, 05:48 PM
pls contact me too, maybe we can go together.

also i am not sur about puchong massage if there is any special one.

pls contact me if interested to go together or recoomend a good and cheap one

rivergame
04-10-2009, 09:44 PM
i am interested in seri kembangan area too. this client of mine is so stingy, always put us at hotel near mines - so remote and so ulu. and worst, the hotel does not even have a MP that opens after 8!

blaze
05-10-2009, 03:20 AM
i dun have contacts but you get here for sure. have seen way too many chinese guys with cfm look and ugly iranian guy walking abt in the night time.

ddeeenieee
05-10-2009, 03:48 AM
i dun have contacts but you get here for sure. have seen way too many chinese guys with cfm look and ugly iranian guy walking abt in the night time.

where is it bro???

warmnites
05-10-2009, 08:44 AM
i am interested in seri kembangan area too. this client of mine is so stingy, always put us at hotel near mines - so remote and so ulu. and worst, the hotel does not even have a MP that opens after 8!

yo bro there are many in that area lo!
nearby is south city plaza - next to it is rows of shop lots if u wan char por with prc beer gals its further down towards mines after some condos. near scp is a hotel in the row of shops they have prc tomyam popiah also.
if u pass by any big "HOTEL INN" also have under the Star Inn group.

liberatte
05-10-2009, 05:02 PM
I think I am able to help...
In Seri Kembangan, there are 2 well known spots. But no FL lar... PRC, viet, Indo, Thai WL... Depends on luck, sometimes the whole ASEAN is present.

1. Summer Inn
Near South City Plaza. If you're from the main road, turn in to South City Plaza. There should be a row of shops on your left. I think the first shop is a mamak. Drive to the end of row then turn to the left. Take the first left. Summer inn is in the middle of that row on the first floor.

2. Tower view Inn
Its in the Seri Kembangan light industrial area. if you go through seri kembangan town, pass petronas on your left. At the traffic lights after petronas, turn right. Take the first right and drive all the way to the last row. You can't miss it.

Don't PM me... ask in this thread.

liberatte
05-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Double Post..

warmnites
06-10-2009, 08:42 AM
I think I am able to help...
In Seri Kembangan, there are 2 well known spots. But no FL lar... PRC, viet, Indo, Thai WL... Depends on luck, sometimes the whole ASEAN is present.

1. Summer Inn
Near South City Plaza. If you're from the main road, turn in to South City Plaza. There should be a row of shops on your left. I think the first shop is a mamak. Drive to the end of row then turn to the left. Take the first left. Summer inn is in the middle of that row on the first floor.

2. Tower view Inn
Its in the Seri Kembangan light industrial area. if you go through seri kembangan town, pass petronas on your left. At the traffic lights after petronas, turn right. Take the first right and drive all the way to the last row. You can't miss it.

Don't PM me... ask in this thread.

Wah bro u SI kaki ah? last time was there stocks so so
note life wont start even if u press UP unless they caught your face on CCTV 1st. 'snap! u on horny camera' then the lift will open hahahahaha :D

uksamsung
06-10-2009, 03:18 PM
so anyone interested to go together ?

massage first also can .

anyone do masage at office working place ?

SiUUer
03-11-2009, 10:40 PM
How about cyberjaya? Any lobang?

Vincent.Hoo.Hoo
06-11-2009, 10:47 PM
How about cyberjaya? Any lobang?

I think got one.
Last nite meet 1 iranian gal, driving white NEO,somewhere near to HSBC building.

try ur luck during mid nite, may b u can find FL driving around cari makan. :)

liberatte
08-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Hang around the pubs... most probably you'll get lucky... anyway even the people in cyberjaya go to KL to Cheong... :P

jefxxl
09-11-2009, 01:24 PM
ani bros noe wher to pick up gals in KL for ONS..

watevarok
08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
If there's any contact for Cyberjaya or SeriKembangan *jusco area* pls pm me :P