PDA

View Full Version : 678 pub spring rolls~

Pages : [1] 2

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:26 AM
wanted to FR but no thread started for this viet pub.

juz came back frm a sibei fuck-up session in geylang....

It is next to v2, same row as mask51. near to lorong 41, This is where i parked.

was at this pub 678 drinking. Menu of the day was spring rolls.
This pub got 2 floors, upstairs KTV, downstairs pool and sing karaoke....

the girls come in 7,8,9,10+.
those chio ones, big nehneh(some enhanced one) come at 10 to 11. Bro make your selection very clearly.....the chio one will bring their normal friend to your table and asked to be seated lar... damn sian i see until...

play factor very high, tips 20bux can teh neh neh.
dapao can be arrange with each spring roll. Market rate 100bux/1 ....I will tell more why i damn tulan today........

really tooo many to choose from already....hahahaha
dapao lingz........the only girl that don't wear bra and high playability....

Name: Lingz
Looks: 7/10 (cute face)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: XXkg (I can lift her and fuck)
Body: 36D (Enhance and Estimate)/26/34, without clothes not that perfect
Boobs: 7/10 (still soft with brown small nipples, sux liao will errect)
BBBJ: still ok, more explain below
FJ: still ok, more explain below
Frenching: Yes. She likes me i think.
Fingering: Yes, she complained i too sharp fingernails.
Painting: Yes, wash clean so smell still ok.
GFE: 8/10 Likes to act cute and can get oscar gold award liao
Attitude: 6/10 accommodating, more explain below
Damage: $100
RTF: nope....want to try other spring rolls

I only highlight the bad things, good things bro go discover yourself bah.

she gave me a bbbj,lick balls, half way phone ring and she pick up the phone. change position to scissors.... but my didi turn soft already...coz no action.....

Get didi up again, cannot capped but the condom don't know why it is too tight tonite... she use strength till my didi feel pain then turn soft again...

capped, fucking her while lifting her....30s later....don't know which mudda fucker go and teh my door 3 times rapidly...thought AV come and raid then fast hand fast leg unmount her and get dress...... open door... kanz.... no AV.

didi soft for 3rd time.

tmd jee tau no mood and fucking pissed off...... didi cannot wakeup liaoz..........she tried to lick, bbbj, foot job, let me rape her (role play),ass rim.... kns spoilt already lor...cannot use. In the end she give me a HJ then seal case ler.

Overrall experience is fuck-up, but is external factors la.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2009, 10:15 AM
My condolences to you Bro for all these external factors you faced.

These girl is quite accomodating already, even you went "soft" so many times & she still continued & willingly to stimulate you, others girls will alrdy get turned off le ..
Anyway $100/shot with all these services as you mentioned in your stats is just abt right.
Anyway you mentoined abt the $20 bucks, you sit in the KTV upstairs or pub below? Also butterfly system?
Going to visit there soon :p

Max77
03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Anyway you mentoined abt the $20 bucks, you sit in the KTV upstairs or pub below? Also butterfly system?

Back then when i last went there, it's an open concept pub in a hall everyone take turn to sing those type. Gals from outside street not related to the pub at all. Butterfly? these gals carry a jet pack! But one time is tat, when it's ur time to leave and they r butterflying far far away (probably next pub across the street), can forget about waiting for them to tip them liao. I once even giv the money to the waitress ask her to help me pass to my gal, even the waitress say don't need lah.

Then again...it has been like a yr since i last went there liao...Tat time 4 to 5 same concept ktv pubs along tat stretch. Go about 7.30pm sure can book best seats sing to ur heart full. Any earlier than tat, the light's still on.

Find one tat got pool table one to pass time, bcoz most of the time u hav to wait for sooooo long b4 someone can make it one came by...80% of them first time went into the pub aim straight for the toilet. So when playing pool, ur eyes keep a check on the alley to the ladies loo sure won't miss much liao.

If u like this type of place, be sure not to miss out Lip Disco :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Back then when i last went there, it's an open concept pub in a hall everyone take turn to sing those type.

Ya man, i love singing, even i went to thoses KTVs in geylang, must sing one :D
Tipping is a must if the girls sit with me lah, no prob with that, i guess this concept is basically like those in Tanjong Pagar, open concept & the girls come sit with you awhile.
Only difference is that u tip the girl in this joint in cash whereas in TP u buy ladies drink for them at the same price.
But nt much you can do if its open concept tough :o
Thanks for the info tough ..

Hurricane88
03-10-2009, 10:49 AM

It is next to v2, same row as mask51. near to lorong 41, This is where i parked.

This pub got 2 floors, upstairs KTV, downstairs pool and sing karaoke....

the girls come in 7,8,9,10+.
those chio ones, big nehneh(some enhanced one) come at 10 to 11. Bro make your selection very clearly.....the chio one will bring their normal friend to your table and asked to be seated lar... damn sian i see until...

play factor very high, tips 20bux can teh neh neh.
dapao can be arrange with each spring roll. Market rate 100bux/1 ....I will tell more why i damn tulan today........

really tooo many to choose from already....hahahaha
dapao lingz........the only girl that don't wear bra and high playability....

Name: Lingz
Looks: 7/10 (cute face)
Height: 1.55m
Weight: XXkg (I can lift her and fuck)
Body: 36D (Enhance and Estimate)/26/34, without clothes not that perfect
Boobs: 7/10 (still soft with brown small nipples, sux liao will errect)
BBBJ: still ok, more explain below
FJ: still ok, more explain below
Frenching: Yes. She likes me i think.
Fingering: Yes, she complained i too sharp fingernails.
Painting: Yes, wash clean so smell still ok.
GFE: 8/10 Likes to act cute and can get oscar gold award liao
Attitude: 6/10 accommodating, more explain below
Damage: $100
RTF: nope....want to try other spring rolls

I only highlight the bad things, good things bro go discover yourself bah.

she gave me a bbbj,lick balls, half way phone ring and she pick up the phone. change position to scissors.... but my didi turn soft already...coz no action.....

Get didi up again, cannot capped but the condom don't know why it is too tight tonite... she use strength till my didi feel pain then turn soft again...

capped, fucking her while lifting her....30s later....don't know which mudda fucker go and teh my door 3 times rapidly...thought AV come and raid then fast hand fast leg unmount her and get dress...... open door... kanz.... no AV.

didi soft for 3rd time.

tmd jee tau no mood and fucking pissed off...... didi cannot wakeup liaoz..........she tried to lick, bbbj, foot job, let me rape her (role play),ass rim.... kns spoilt already lor...cannot use. In the end she give me a HJ then seal case ler.

Overrall experience is fuck-up, but is external factors la.

Thank you for sharing...this place has changed quite a bit over the years...i haven't been there more than a year...vn gal are normally very small frame and good to bonk...tight and small...dun expect vn gal to provide good service for the first time...you need to gain their confidence...:)

ahead
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
In fact 678 just had its 3rd yr anniversary last monday. you should try a lady named Ah Jen, her looks are on the elegant/demure side... but 1 of the best at 678... if ur a regular to 678 maybe we can make friends cuz i always go too! haha

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:36 PM

These girl is quite accomodating already, even you went "soft" so many times & she still continued & willingly to stimulate you, others girls will alrdy get turned off le ..
Anyway $100/shot with all these services as you mentioned in your stats is just abt right.

yes, she is very accommodating....
I kinda felt pressured to cum coz she keep saying why you cannot hard....

i sit downstairs only. upstairs when my kaki got sick of tumyum then go eat spring rolls together

20 bux is customer tip them, they will butterfly lar. very seldom they asked for it.

those that asked for 50bux tips can skip le...

overall 678 is a not bad place. kind of reminds me of the papaya gardens if any bros can recall. haha

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:40 PM
Back then when i last went there, it's an open concept pub in a hall everyone take turn to sing those type. Gals from outside street not related to the pub at all. Butterfly? these gals carry a jet pack! But one time is tat, when it's ur time to leave and they r butterflying far far away (probably next pub across the street), can forget about waiting for them to tip them liao. I once even giv the money to the waitress ask her to help me pass to my gal, even the waitress say don't need lah.

Then again...it has been like a yr since i last went there liao...Tat time 4 to 5 same concept ktv pubs along tat stretch. Go about 7.30pm sure can book best seats sing to ur heart full. Any earlier than tat, the light's still on.

Find one tat got pool table one to pass time, bcoz most of the time u hav to wait for sooooo long b4 someone can make it one came by...80% of them first time went into the pub aim straight for the toilet. So when playing pool, ur eyes keep a check on the alley to the ladies loo sure won't miss much liao.

If u like this type of place, be sure not to miss out Lip Disco :p

lips disco is a good place too. I did not wait so long. she told me her customer here and she go to collect tips. after that she came back.

this kinda story, i ever waited for 45min+....damn sian.
but this ger not bad. after smoke 3 sticks + 1 glass i saw her waiting at my table with me outside.

pool table is free from 6-9 pm. anyway i don't play pool to pass time. i watch chicks to pass time. QC can be really horrible because any girls can just walk in.

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Ya man, i love singing, even i went to thoses KTVs in geylang, must sing one :D
Tipping is a must if the girls sit with me lah, no prob with that, i guess this concept is basically like those in Tanjong Pagar, open concept & the girls come sit with you awhile.
Only difference is that u tip the girl in this joint in cash whereas in TP u buy ladies drink for them at the same price.
But nt much you can do if its open concept tough :o
Thanks for the info tough ..

haha
can teh neh neh, can kiss kiss
still can enjoy GFE lar bro.
Some don't wear bra under the dress. which really make me horny.

bro no need to buy the ladies shots/LD/teq.
just that is open concept, QC really jialat....

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Thank you for sharing...this place has changed quite a bit over the years...i haven't been there more than a year...vn gal are normally very small frame and good to bonk...tight and small...dun expect vn gal to provide good service for the first time...you need to gain their confidence...:)

yeah. I need to get over the idea of fucking a small lady lar. got the sense of guilt... didi will turn soft when i think of it.

hahaha

stupid me

but the tight part is what i like most!

liverd3
03-10-2009, 03:45 PM
In fact 678 just had its 3rd yr anniversary last monday. you should try a lady named Ah Jen, her looks are on the elegant/demure side... but 1 of the best at 678... if ur a regular to 678 maybe we can make friends cuz i always go too! haha

thanks for the heads up bro.

sorry, I hunt alone.

have a bad experience in BKK with some body claims to be SBF kaki some years back.

Hurricane88
03-10-2009, 05:30 PM
yeah. I need to get over the idea of fucking a small lady lar. got the sense of guilt... didi will turn soft when i think of it.

hahaha

stupid me

but the tight part is what i like most!

Not sure wat happen to you...either you had bonked too often or you are drunk till you can't perform...normally when a gal is tight you will cum fast...:)

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
thanks for the heads up bro.

sorry, I hunt alone.

have a bad experience in BKK with some body claims to be SBF kaki some years back.

Oh..my another condolences with you again on this :rolleyes:
Have to be street smart i guess, even tough someone claims to be someone.
Sometimes big grp doesnt mean a good things also, but sometimes small groups can be abit lonely.
Anyway in Singapore you will be quite safe ba, all the best.

Cheers out..

nextfunthing
03-10-2009, 06:16 PM

I was quite a regular few months back, upstairs or downstairs tips no different, $20 will do. I would say overall only 20% to 30% of the gers can make it.

Especially if you sit upstairs singing KTV (since some of the better ones do not like going upstairs), or to avoid nightmares when lights are on (the gers can look really different in the dark pub and outside the bright streets!), I normally pick the gers "outside" the pub. Just puff a few sticks there and quickly ask and grab "one" if you see something you fancy.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
03-10-2009, 06:26 PM
I was quite a regular few months back, upstairs or downstairs tips no different, $20 will do. I would say overall only 20% to 30% of the gers can make it.

Especially if you sit upstairs singing KTV (since some of the better ones do not like going upstairs), or to avoid nightmares when lights are on (the gers can look really different in the dark pub and outside the bright streets!), I normally pick the gers "outside" the pub. Just puff a few sticks there and quickly ask and grab "one" if you see something you fancy.

Ah, then whats the diff between the PRC backlane where you can also smoke & see which one you want to take & up her.
I would prefer to get a girl i like to tcss & have some beers then decide the nxt step :D tts y i patronised only ktvs rather than pubs in geylang anyway.
But if they can be pulled in to sit with me..then diff story..
So who's on :rolleyes:

liverd3
03-10-2009, 06:27 PM
Not sure wat happen to you...either you had bonked too often or you are drunk till you can't perform...normally when a gal is tight you will cum fast...:)

i those 1 jug can KO type de....
hahahahah

bonk often... but not like every day 2times lar

maybe i PCC too much to bro hao nan's pic b4 make order...hahahahah

liverd3
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Oh..my another condolences with you again on this :rolleyes:
Have to be street smart i guess, even tough someone claims to be someone.
Sometimes big grp doesnt mean a good things also, but sometimes small groups can be abit lonely.
Anyway in Singapore you will be quite safe ba, all the best.

Cheers out..

hi bro gem,
learn in the hard way, or learn it from others bro lo.

big group, usually is when friend's friend the most often problem encounter is when split bill. ordered 10x martell for 6ppl. By right should dutch rite. Some will act i don't drink so i should pay less (kns, keep tah the hostess the alcohol drop from sky ar?). act shy actually sibei horny keep pestering other people on the table to get girl for them..

more.... 10pages also not enuff to say lo....

anyway, bro gems, cheers to you too. today is saturday and happy hunting~

liverd3
03-10-2009, 06:36 PM

good strategy bro,

hahahahaha... got a pretty bad scare huh......

I am a laid back type of person. Because tackle girls outside potential conflict with other bros.

so I would eye contact, walk in and they usually will follow me to my table/room lar.... hahahahah
the rest is history liao

liverd3
03-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Ah, then whats the diff between the PRC backlane where you can also smoke & see which one you want to take & up her.
I would prefer to get a girl i like to tcss & have some beers then decide the nxt step :D tts y i patronised only ktvs rather than pubs in geylang anyway.

that's what i like too....

but yesterday prowl the streets after my sucky outcome....no girl ler... damn sian....saw a couple of patrol car roaming the streets...

thx bro gem for the offer. sorry because I stand at my choice.

have fun~

nextfunthing
03-10-2009, 09:35 PM

Of course different, PRC backlane is pick ger and up.

This pub is for you to pick ger + examine ger body (if allowed) + see ger got bad breath + some chicken & duck talks (chemistry check) + see you drunk enough to ignore earlier bad points if any + see luck and whether ger agree to up or not (some of the pretty ones can't, think with sin bfs) + then decide to up or not. :D

I am a laid back type of person. Because tackle girls outside potential conflict with other bros.

One more tactic which is to sit near the door of the pub, where you don't missed any gems coming in.

vivivava4ever
03-10-2009, 09:58 PM
This bro make me remember my last time experience with a vn from lip disco. I having alcohol effect after drunk... but still go hotel with the gal. then the dal said why u cannot come one? made my heart so hurt. actually i suddenly feel walao when she take off her clothes... After few months, she came back and call me to meet her. But I dun even want to see her anymore.. Therefore, I cannot go Lip disco this month until she left there. haha!

anyway, bro, can try Lip Disco also... not bad. techno disco music. But the gal quality need QC yourself la. But i hate sit near the entrance because all the people get in or out will look at you one...

Hurricane88
03-10-2009, 10:10 PM
This bro make me remember my last time experience with a vn from lip disco. I having alcohol effect after drunk... but still go hotel with the gal. then the dal said why u cannot come one? made my heart so hurt. actually i suddenly feel walao when she take off her clothes... After few months, she came back and call me to meet her. But I dun even want to see her anymore.. Therefore, I cannot go Lip disco this month until she left there. haha!

Hahaha...too drunk will make yourself too stress and hard to cum...will be very long before you can feel any urge...the gal will feel bad that she is not good enough to make you cum...:)

liverd3
04-10-2009, 04:23 AM
Of course different, PRC backlane is pick ger and up.

This pub is for you to pick ger + examine ger body (if allowed) + see ger got bad breath + some chicken & duck talks (chemistry check) + see you drunk enough to ignore earlier bad points if any + see luck and whether ger agree to up or not (some of the pretty ones can't, think with sin bfs) + then decide to up or not. :D

One more tactic which is to sit near the door of the pub, where you don't missed any gems coming in.

sit near door good is can QC, bad is cannot hanky panky la. damn sian sometimes

liverd3
04-10-2009, 04:26 AM

anyway, bro, can try Lip Disco also... not bad. techno disco music. But the gal quality need QC yourself la. But i hate sit near the entrance because all the people get in or out will look at you one...

usually the pub ppl abit bad as in you 1st time go visit they put u at their door, then serve with smaller glass.

this is use to signal the girls that new carrot is in the house~
haha

juz tell the waitress you wanted somewhere further and normal glass lo.

liverd3
04-10-2009, 04:37 AM
Today went prowling again. but this time 678 is cannot get table. I juz walk in see see a while, then walk out.
after that smoke outside while pretending I taking abreak from inside.

Got this girl rub shoulders with me....I look at her she look at me and i follow her in and start small conversation. the rest is history.

Name: tung
Looks: 7/10 (fair, and i think she is cute)
Height: 1.5xm
Weight: 4xkg (can carry her from lift to door! hahaha)
Body: 34C (my estimate)/24/30
Boobs: 7/10 (like to nibble on it.haha)
BBBJ: no feel......she trying very hard!
FJ: tight. lucky Brought some baby oil with me.
Frenching: Yes. I like her she likes me. The mint does the trick!
Fingering: Yes, small wet....no waterfall wet
Painting: Yes, wash clean.
GFE: 9/10 cute like making out during sec sch.
Attitude: Accommodating
Damage: $100/1
RTF: want to try other spring rolls

ahead
04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
wah bro liverd3 always go 678! go 2 time da pao 2 time. but always remember think properly be4 u pick at 678! always i go and tot tat i got good 1... 30 mins later a more power 1 will come by

naemlo
04-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I'm just curious y not "pho" instead they r "spring rolls"???

mirc
05-10-2009, 03:56 AM
usually the pub ppl abit bad as in you 1st time go visit they put u at their door, then serve with smaller glass.

haha

is this true??? can other bro verify...

i always visit 674 or mask up or downstair.
and i thought only small glass are served...especially for 674.

anyway..just now outside V2 got fight..anyone knows wat happening?

liverd3
05-10-2009, 10:23 AM
wah bro liverd3 always go 678! go 2 time da pao 2 time. but always remember think properly be4 u pick at 678! always i go and tot tat i got good 1... 30 mins later a more power 1 will come by

haahhhhahaahaaha. not always la. so many joints for me to do my patrol!

opportunity cost at it's best. See liao fast hand fast leg chup 1st. Give her tips then can tell her to go lor. then signal the more power 1 to come over la.
hahaha

nevermind la......

dapao the 2nd one that come in too lo~

liverd3
05-10-2009, 10:27 AM

if i not mistaken, pho is their horfun looking noodles rite?

bro foodie expert pls confirm....

so far my collection of call sign

viet = spring rolls
thai = tumyum
msia penang = laksa
sichuan = mala
shanghai = xiao long bao aka XLB
canto = char xiu

still building up my repertoire...haha

Hurricane88
05-10-2009, 11:07 AM
if i not mistaken, pho is their horfun looking noodles rite?

bro foodie expert pls confirm....

so far my collection of call sign

viet = spring rolls
thai = tumyum
msia penang = laksa
sichuan = mala
shanghai = xiao long bao aka XLB
canto = char xiu

still building up my repertoire...haha

Wow...new to me lei...din know Viet is spring roll...been flying in and out of HCM, dun know they call spring roll...I thought is known as "Ngoui Kung" which is also sold at the Lor 42 kopitiam...:)

liverd3
05-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow...new to me lei...din know Viet is spring roll...been flying in and out of HCM, dun know they call spring roll...I thought is known as "Ngoui Kung" which is also sold at the Lor 42 kopitiam...:)

hahaha

if i say "Ngoui Kung" to my lads.... they will juz look at me and say "har.." and "similai~"

haha

anyway, there is this viet restaurant named "pho" at robinson rd, they serve spring rolls! good beef soup noodle too.

oh my, became foodie thread already na

Hurricane88
05-10-2009, 12:45 PM
hahaha

if i say "Ngoui Kung" to my lads.... they will juz look at me and say "har.." and "similai~"

haha

anyway, there is this viet restaurant named "pho" at robinson rd, they serve spring rolls! good beef soup noodle too.

oh my, became foodie thread already na

hahaha...Vnese dun eat fried spring roll much...they eat more like "pop piah" but the ingredients are different...eat pho alot...pho is made of rice noodle...pho is not kway tiao...:)

jackbl
05-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Vietnamese fresh spring roll = Goi Cuon

Hurricane88
05-10-2009, 03:35 PM

Thank you master jackbl...:)

VReaper
05-10-2009, 04:00 PM

actually hor brother liver your FR not really related to 678 leh, cos all those girls oso butterfly into the whole stretch of pubs includin mask, v2, 674 ;)

but its true 678 quite old decor and broken down......:p

I<3Ivy
05-10-2009, 06:30 PM

I still prefer cha gio re, more "viet" looking than normal spring roll right?

:)

jackbl
06-10-2009, 01:27 AM
cha gio is something like our 五香 but smaller size. I like it more than goi cuon. You can eat it with vegetable wrapped around ;)
I still prefer cha gio re, more "viet" looking than normal spring roll right?:)

I<3Ivy
06-10-2009, 02:28 PM
cha gio is something like our 五香 but smaller size. I like it more than goi cuon. You can eat it with vegetable wrapped around ;)

Cha gio you can always have at Quan An Viet Nam 233 at Joo Chiat... but I still prefer the Cha Gio Re (the NETTED one) that my bx will make for me in HCM... from scratch!

Cha gio = fried minced pork rolls
Cha gio re = fried minced pork in netted rolls.

NatEkard
06-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi all the brotheres here,

Been there 1-2 night back also. Sit with a young sweet spring roll at 678. Not sure any brother here knows her? she say she here for 2mth only and going backs soon. She say she don't da bao leh, anyone da bao her before?

Name: Dieu
Looks: 10/10 fair, and i think she is sweet!

NatEkard
06-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi all,

Want to check with you all there is a spring roll i sit with 2-3 back, she say she dun do da bao leh... damm sian, rubba rubba liao cannot settle... info as before. she say she here for 2mth only going back on 12th. Not sure u all know her or not. Let me know if she do da pao :P!

Looks: 10/10 Damm sweet i feel!

jackbl
06-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Give her numbers to me, if da pao liao let u know :D
Let me know if she do da pao :P!

Looks: 10/10 Damm sweet i feel!

NatEkard
06-10-2009, 05:49 PM
dun have her number lah... lol...

Hurricane88
06-10-2009, 06:17 PM
dun have her number lah... lol...

Hello, dun waste time on such gal...:) hahaha typo error...:)

NatEkard
06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
just want to up her lah not really wasting time...

liverd3
06-10-2009, 06:29 PM

foodie thread~
hahahahah

SG where got sell ?

liverd3
06-10-2009, 06:30 PM

Been there 1-2 night back also. Sit with a young sweet spring roll at 678. Not sure any brother here knows her? she say she here for 2mth only and going backs soon. She say she don't da bao leh, anyone da bao her before?

what's the damage?

liverd3
06-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello, dun waste time on such gal...:) hahaha typo error...:)
hahaha
hard to keep track?? is open concept

Hurricane88
08-10-2009, 03:55 PM
hahaha
hard to keep track?? is open concept

yes...plenty mah...why must waste time on those not keen...hunt for others lor....:)

ahead
10-10-2009, 11:45 AM

I think my friend took that 1 be4. very very sweet looking but like bro said cant da bao. so unless u just want her as company, if not find other girl... plenty of girl for u to find at 678 just have patience.

If bros are going down this week and sitting in upstairs room can ask the gold hair waiter to help u find girl. tell him ur requirements and he will help u find. Friendly chap.

Any bros going down tonite ? try spot me in 1 of the rooms :)

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 02:20 PM
I think my friend took that 1 be4. very very sweet looking but like bro said cant da bao. so unless u just want her as company, if not find other girl... plenty of girl for u to find at 678 just have patience.

If bros are going down this week and sitting in upstairs room can ask the gold hair waiter to help u find girl. tell him ur requirements and he will help u find. Friendly chap.

Any bros going down tonite ? try spot me in 1 of the rooms :)

Yes, i know the gold hair waiter too. Make friend with him liao. Real nice guy, was a former manager of some ktv also. So he know the way of chonging like a pro... lol... well that girl is a fantasy of mine, cannot da bao also won't die but well just hope to dao po. Hahaha.

jackbl
10-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Wow so high rating! Must go down and take a look :D :p

Hurricane88
10-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow so high rating! Must go down and take a look :D :p

Master jackbl spring into action tonight...hehehe...:)

Pongo
10-10-2009, 04:14 PM
no such thing as cannot ta pao one lah ... 99.9% of the girl can ta pao ... sooner or later only depend on how u wan to play the game mah ... of coz i not saying that i tao pao all the girls already lah ... just according to my own ta pao experience ... the longest i tried to ta pao a girl was abt 2-3 weeks ba ...

ah dieu got one ynger sister call ah chiam or something like that ... quite cute also :D

AdGuy
10-10-2009, 04:52 PM

I go that area so often but I haven't seen a 10/10 standard before.

Damn it, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.:D

Bro JackBL, I may be wrong but is this the gal Alan sat with at Bunker when I got irritated by her friend? You go investigate.

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 04:54 PM
no such thing as cannot ta pao one lah ... 99.9% of the girl can ta pao ... sooner or later only depend on how u wan to play the game mah ... of coz i not saying that i tao pao all the girls already lah ... just according to my own ta pao experience ... the longest i tried to ta pao a girl was abt 2-3 weeks ba ...

ah dieu got one ynger sister call ah chiam or something like that ... quite cute also :D

2-3 weeks go down everyday look for her is expensive leh... i offer alot of da pao her but she dun want leh...

Damm sian....

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
10-10-2009, 05:03 PM
2-3 weeks go down everyday look for her is expensive leh... i offer alot of da pao her but she dun want leh...

Damm sian....

Maybe you look too much like Vices lah :D
Good Luck..:p

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Maybe you look too much like Vices lah :D
Good Luck..:p

Hahaha maybe... Hahaha.

Pongo
10-10-2009, 05:39 PM

Damm sian....

ok ... let me jus share abit ... "rule 14 of 21" says don't let the girl feel u jus wan to da pao (sex) ... make them feel like u wan to have a wonderful night with them :rolleyes: den u can add some other tricks like "trick 61/99" bring them go for supper and "trick 64/99" bring them go beach etc :D

money can buy meat but cannot cut meat u know :cool:

Pongo
10-10-2009, 05:46 PM
2-3 weeks go down everyday look for her is expensive leh...
Damm sian....

who says 2-3 weeks must everyday go dwn one ... i am saying from the first encounter to my bed abt 2-3 weeks :p

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 05:50 PM
ok ... let me jus share abit ... "rule 14 of 21" says don't let the girl feel u jus wan to da pao (sex) ... make them feel like u wan to have a wonderful night with them :rolleyes: den u can add some other tricks like "trick 61/99" bring them go for supper and "trick 64/99" bring them go beach etc :D

wah those are WL leh....

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 05:54 PM
who says 2-3 weeks must everyday go dwn one ... i am saying from the first encounter to my bed abt 2-3 weeks :p

bro, u seem pro, teach me some life experenice in real action. hahaha.

Pongo
10-10-2009, 06:19 PM
wah those are WL leh....

Wl not human ah :eek:

Pongo
10-10-2009, 06:29 PM
bro, u seem pro, teach me some life experenice in real action. hahaha.

~
"rule 21" and "trick 99"
- one week 7 rules 33 tricks
- total lenght of course 3 weeks
- fee $alcohol$ :D
~

jus jokin ... don't say teach lah ... we learn from each other :) ~

NatEkard
10-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Hahaha. OK on u next month.. This month abit poor liao. Hahaha.

ahead
11-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Haha Just back from 678 again... this time friend bring cam along... will up pics soon for all bros... nth much la just some crazy pics with 1 girl kanna upskirt...

ahead
11-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Just some random pics of the outing to 678 yesterday... if any bros like the girls in the pic can pm me ill try to ask my friends for their no. for u...

PS. Look out for the upskirt pic

Cheers. Just my contribution for all pls dun zap me

DSC_0270.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0270.jpg)
DSC_0272.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0272.jpg)
DSC_0275.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0275.jpg)
DSC_0276.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0276.jpg)
DSC_0277.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0277.jpg)
DSC_0278.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0278.jpg)
DSC_0279.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0279.jpg)
DSC_0287.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0287.jpg)
DSC_0289.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/elmshadow/?action=view&current=DSC_0289.jpg)

jackbl
11-10-2009, 01:10 PM
That nite we sit 3 gals, the most cute one is Alan's. But i dun think she's 10/10, maybe 7/10. Anyway, not interested in her so no point investigate. On and off see her, she still smile to me, but her fren who sit with me, avoid me :D
Bro JackBL, I may be wrong but is this the gal Alan sat with at Bunker when I got irritated by her friend? You go investigate.

jackbl
11-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Haha Just back from 678 again... this time friend bring cam along... will up pics soon for all bros... nth much la just some crazy pics with 1 girl kanna upskirt...

Just some random pics of the outing to 678 yesterday... if any bros like the girls in the pic can pm me ill try to ask my friends for their no. for u...

Good work. Not many ppl post the pic after their happy times at pub, with this I up u with my 6points.... BTW the pic are taken upstair of 678, where there are ktv rooms :D Dun know so happening.... The gal with great body, my fren also sit with her b4, not sure now still sit or not :p Bro Adguy, next time go 678 we must take the room hor :D

ahead
11-10-2009, 02:06 PM
BTW the pic are taken upstair of 678, where there are ktv rooms :D Dun know so happening.... The gal with great body, my fren also sit with her b4, not sure now still sit or not :p Bro Adguy, next time go 678 we must take the room hor :D

Yup its upstair of 678. Its not ktv rooms happening is sometimes must find happening girl. But with V2 causing the "Ang Chia" to come down due to fight on friday yesterday girls considered little.

But good thing is that V2 had fight again yesterday and we all used the excuse of police is outside to keep girls from running around :)

virileblood
11-10-2009, 02:43 PM
thanks bro ahead for the recommendation. one day will go try it out and give my FR. cheers:D

AdGuy
11-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Good work. Not many ppl post the pic after their happy times at pub, with this I up u with my 6points.... BTW the pic are taken upstair of 678, where there are ktv rooms :D Dun know so happening.... The gal with great body, my fren also sit with her b4, not sure now still sit or not :p Bro Adguy, next time go 678 we must take the room hor :D

Not sure what's the diff upstairs. But if i'm not mistaken, upstairs quite ex.

AdGuy
11-10-2009, 07:04 PM

Appreciate your sharing, but dun appreciate you blacking out ur own face but not the face of the girls.

Usually I don't care, but suay suay that's a friend of mine.

Taking some points off you to voice my displeasure.

Hurricane88
11-10-2009, 08:30 PM

Well done and nice work...keep it up...:)

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes, i know the gold hair waiter too. Make friend with him liao. Real nice guy, was a former manager of some ktv also. So he know the way of chonging like a pro... lol... well that girl is a fantasy of mine, cannot da bao also won't die but well just hope to dao po. Hahaha.

yes. friendly chap.

the most friendly is the viet waitress that can speaks chinese. normal TCSS also can feel friendly. haha

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:45 PM

thanks for the info bro

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:47 PM

so complicated...
usually I just ask she want to go ST with me or not?
no then boh pian lo

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:50 PM

have lots of fun yah!

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:53 PM
Yup its upstair of 678. Its not ktv rooms happening is sometimes must find happening girl. But with V2 causing the "Ang Chia" to come down due to fight on friday yesterday girls considered little.

But good thing is that V2 had fight again yesterday and we all used the excuse of police is outside to keep girls from running around :)

weekday chiongster ah bro?

liverd3
13-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Not sure what's the diff upstairs. But if i'm not mistaken, upstairs quite ex.

did not went upstairs before, because i always go alone and don't stay long.

should be something like small room 2 jugs of beer for $80.
any bro can update the price of room?
thx

ahead
14-10-2009, 12:37 AM
weekday chiongster ah bro?

Not excatly weekday la. cuz most of my buddies muz report work very early so we stick to fridays and sat

jackbl
14-10-2009, 01:23 AM
There are 2 waitress who can speak mandarin leh, which???

the most friendly is the viet waitress that can speaks chinese. normal TCSS also can feel friendly. haha

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 09:55 AM

I have been coming to this pub nearly every fri and sat for months...
now got a thread to tcss and post FR here... good work bro :)

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:01 AM
QC can be really horrible because any girls can just walk in.

there is no QC at all.
All the good looking ones are in M51. Those rejected from M51 will come here or v2 or 674.

But we can do the QC ourself by standing near to M51... see any good ones, ask them to come over 678 before they step in M51.

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:04 AM

haha

I have always been served with small galss. We also like to drink from samll glass. You mean I have been treated as carrot for so long??? :eek:

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:06 AM

pho are in M51
in 678 you can only get spring rolls
:D:p

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:08 AM
but its true 678 quite old decor and broken down......:p

but the service attitude is alot alot better than M51

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:11 AM

if there is a 20 petitie syt with a rate of 10/10. She will be my target for KC liao. but so far and for months, I never even see a 9/10 petite syt in 678 yet

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:17 AM

good sharing of the upskirt but got to zap you for not blackening out the faces of the gals.

KangTuo
14-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Give her numbers to me, if da pao liao let u know :D

you ask for numbers of the gals from every where ha :p:D

jackbl
14-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Lidat then got more lobang and KangTao ma :p
you ask for numbers of the gals from every where ha

I<3Ivy
14-10-2009, 01:27 PM

Never zap you but also never up your points... i think if you guys want to white out your faces (can still tell all NSF army boys with haircut though, hehe) should do the girls the same courtesy.

What happens in the KTV stays in the KTV, it's just work. You will notice many of the girls behave totally different from their work persona when outside.

My fave vietnamese fb behaves very flirty in the pub and wears tiny dresses but when we go out for dinner she dresses very much like she was in HCM, very down to earth, really like typical singaporean girl but much prettier (i'm biased against local girls, lol). But if anyone stares at her tits (she's an enhanced D cup without push-up and she wears push-up) out comes the "Du ma! Dit me! Chet di!" hahaa... i find it funny because she has such a cute innocent face and to her those curse words coming out of her is quite incongruous.

Point i'm trying to make here is please do protect their privacy as well. Don't think you'd like it if someone went into your army barracks and took pictures of you while shitting on the toilet or digging your nose and posted it on internet either :)

liverd3
14-10-2009, 07:03 PM
I have always been served with small galss. We also like to drink from samll glass. You mean I have been treated as carrot for so long??? :eek:

not treated like carrot. but signal oni la.
The small glass i drink 1 gulp finish liao!

KangTuo
16-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Am I coming back here again this weekend? :eek::p:D
Waiting for activation...

KangTuo
16-10-2009, 11:17 AM
not treated like carrot. but signal oni la.
The small glass i drink 1 gulp finish liao!

no difference... still carrot. :(
1small glass I need 30 min to drink :D

Hurricane88
16-10-2009, 11:49 AM
no difference... still carrot. :(
1small glass I need 30 min to drink :D

hahaha...your objective is not to drink but to KC SYT...:)

KangTuo
16-10-2009, 03:16 PM
hahaha...your objective is not to drink but to KC SYT...:)

wrong... not only KC syt. Lookable vb also can :p

ahead
16-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Pics have been removed to avoid further zapping... Will post more pics when i go there next time with girls face blacken of course...

MaMister
17-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Bro. Are you refering to the big tits ling that has long hair, speak quite good english and went back liao?

I<3Ivy
17-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Bro. Are you refering to the big tits ling that has long hair, speak quite good english and went back liao?

Your post no-head no-tail.... got at least 20 diff "bro" posting in the last 2 pages...

MaMister
19-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Your post no-head no-tail.... got at least 20 diff "bro" posting in the last 2 pages...

I am refering to TS's girl name Lingz.

MaMister
19-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Hey someone just took away 3 points from me saying this:

"stop promotin 678, lousy place"

Why do this to me lah... I only posting...

6 years here start posting recently kana this type...

Who ah? :mad:

MaMister
20-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks to bro Kangtuo for up me 4 points. :)

For the person who take my 3 points saying this : "stop promotin 678, lousy place"...

Here is what i what to tell you....

We come here to share our encounters, point of view etc...

So you keep zapping people just because they post on some pubs that you don't like...

Then what is the use of this forum...

May be you tell me what pub you like and I post for you everyday want?

liverd3
20-10-2009, 11:35 AM
chill bros..............

we are out to have fun!

make love not war

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-10-2009, 11:50 AM
chill bros..............

we are out to have fun!

make love not war

Ya man, make love to girls not guys :D

I still yet to visit this joint..i need to do so quick if not all the gems kena taken up by bro Liverd :p

jackbl
20-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Let me know whether this plc still good. I 2weeks plus nvr go liao. Dun know still as many gals as b4. Seems that gals like to go V2 and Mask rather than here and 674
I still yet to visit this joint..i need to do so quick if not all the gems kena taken up by bro Liverd :p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
20-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Let me know whether this plc still good. I 2weeks plus nvr go liao. Dun know still as many gals as b4. Seems that gals like to go V2 and Mask rather than here and 674

Im planning my virgin trip to this place anytime this week or next..

enuff of PRC babies..time for some VC honies :p

MaMister
22-10-2009, 09:05 AM
I realised that the amount of butches are increasing...

Everywhere... even reached grandlink square pubs at lor 44...

liverd3
22-10-2009, 09:21 AM
I realised that the amount of butches are increasing...

Everywhere... even reached grandlink square pubs at lor 44...

the best part i ever encounter, ladies night still want to go in for free, fight for the same pool of girl with us, diminishing our returns.

liverd3
22-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Im planning my virgin trip to this place anytime this week or next..

enuff of PRC babies..time for some VC honies :p

way to go bro gem!!!!!

liverd3
22-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Ya man, make love to girls not guys :D

555+
no!!!
so many guat nam tiu sexpert here

usually I hopped around till my wallet dry up then I rest and wait for the next payment.

Hurricane88
22-10-2009, 11:43 AM
the best part i ever encounter, ladies night still want to go in for free, fight for the same pool of girl with us, diminishing our returns.

Dun understand lei...tot more VB then better choice for all and more supply...:)

Sootbird
22-10-2009, 11:48 AM
i been a regular there for yrs.. but seldom had gasl with me as i onli play pool.. wanted to get some but alot of ppl hand faster den me wor..

MaMister
22-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Dun understand lei...tot more VB then better choice for all and more supply...:)

Man tackle women = Just nice...

Woman act like man tackle women = not enough supply liao...

liverd3
22-10-2009, 07:04 PM

i referrin to butch wanna go in clubs that got cover charge on a ladies nite.
Inside for freee liao then go xian ger, instead of guy xian them.
butch hit rate is higher then man....

MaMister
23-10-2009, 07:51 AM

Ya, there is not many viet left after the raid... needless say chio ones...

That's why if the butches come in and share the bowl and xian the girls (normally butches choose chio ones because they want show off)...;)

We less chances liao...:(

Hurricane88
23-10-2009, 10:13 AM

Man tackle women = Just nice...

Woman act like man tackle women = not enough supply liao...

That's why if the butches come in and share the bowl and xian the girls (normally butches choose chio ones because they want show off)...;)

We less chances liao...:(

OIC...so you meant tomboy also hunting for VB...OIC, OIC...:)

jackbl
23-10-2009, 11:15 AM
U mean recently there is a RAID at 42? Many VB got caught? So not many left for us this weekend liao ha :confused:

KangTuo
23-10-2009, 01:53 PM
U mean recently there is a RAID at 42? Many VB got caught? So not many left for us this weekend liao ha :confused:

Ah Jackbl ah... you are the king of sillypore viet scene leh. Your home is in JC and GL... you always got 1st hand info mah.

MaMister
24-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Thanks to bro Kangtuo for up me 4 points. :)

For the person who take my 3 points saying this : "stop promotin 678, lousy place"...

Here is what i what to tell you....

We come here to share our encounters, point of view etc...

So you keep zapping people just because they post on some pubs that you don't like...

Then what is the use of this forum...

May be you tell me what pub you like and I post for you everyday want?

This childish fellow zapped me another 5 points again leaving this commend:

"ar u the owner? y keep promote dis place?"

Leaving only 3 points left.... Stupid act :mad:

But guess what? There are bros here who like read my post and up me 16 points:D:D:

So don't be childish... Why don't you check out my other threads and zapped me again saying:

"are you the owner of mask51?"

Think the forum moderator will look for you soon.... whoever you are...

jackbl
24-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Since u contribute so much to the FR on VBs, dun UP u with my 6pts also cannot :D ;) :) Do contribute more ..........

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
24-10-2009, 11:39 AM

Dont worry too much lah...If you share, there will be more bros here who's going to appreciate you & Ups you than those who's going to zap you..most 1-2 idiots only..;)

I will be nxt ..no worries ya.

Also, i still have not been to this place..waiting for my kaki for this joint soon..:D

MaMister
25-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Since u contribute so much to the FR on VBs, dun UP u with my 6pts also cannot Do contribute more ..........

Thanks bro, as I said before, we are here to share our encounters... :D

Dont worry too much lah...If you share, there will be more bros here who's going to appreciate you & Ups you than those who's going to zap you..most 1-2 idiots only..

I will be nxt ..no worries ya.

Also, i still have not been to this place..waiting for my kaki for this joint soon..

Don't worry bro, if you don't like this pub, few steps you can reach V2 or Jazz Biz... further down Mask51... Opp side got U Pub and Siagon... You won't be bored lah...HeHe....:D

P/s: Even the coffee shop beside Jazz Biz can pick up girls...:D

owen10
25-10-2009, 02:19 PM
paiseh .. i posted in Mask 51 thread .. thought this thread will b more appropriate since there's no thread on V pub n bros usually hang out betn these 2 pubs.

Im paging for 1 bro @ V pub yesterday (sat) ard 10pm+. U were in yr 30s-40s, glasses with black frame n wearing a white tee with 'Suzuki'. think u were hanging outside d pub smoking with kakis when a chio viet bu in white dress (off neck) came over n gave u a hug n chatted with u for like 5 mins. she's really HOT n chio, with some elegance! care to share what's her name??? if not convenient PM me lah. cheers. :D

amakusaray99
25-10-2009, 03:36 PM
paiseh .. i posted in Mask 51 thread .. thought this thread will b more appropriate since there's no thread on V pub n bros usually hang out betn these 2 pubs.

Im paging for 1 bro @ V pub yesterday (sat) ard 10pm+. U were in yr 30s-40s, glasses with black frame n wearing a white tee with 'Suzuki'. think u were hanging outside d pub smoking with kakis when a chio viet bu in white dress (off neck) came over n gave u a hug n chatted with u for like 5 mins. she's really HOT n chio, with some elegance! care to share what's her name??? if not convenient PM me lah. cheers. :D

Bro hehe...go there find the girl can liao mah ;)

ask her to sit with u a few time den da bao her lor ....:cool:

liverd3
25-10-2009, 03:38 PM

"ar u the owner? y keep promote dis place?"

Leaving only 3 points left.... Stupid act :mad:

But guess what? There are bros here who like read my post and up me 16 points:D:D:

So don't be childish... Why don't you check out my other threads and zapped me again saying:

"are you the owner of mask51?"

wah...... why didn't i get up 15 too? hahhaha
i go submarine mode only what.....

owen10
25-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Bro hehe...go there find the girl can liao mah ;)

ask her to sit with u a few time den da bao her lor ....:cool:

too many gals see until blur liao.

i was with anthr gal at tt time ... later turned ard she was lost in d ocean of babes ... n later cant locate her liao. mayb she's an angpai, every 1 pub along GL got ppl bao her for long time. :D

amakusaray99
25-10-2009, 05:27 PM
too many gals see until blur liao.

i was with anthr gal at tt time ... later turned ard she was lost in d ocean of babes ... n later cant locate her liao. mayb she's an angpai, every 1 pub along GL got ppl bao her for long time. :D

haha...all the angpai can da bao also mah....let her feel your "passion" :p

she can let you bao her...or "Pao" her hehehe....:)

MaMister
27-10-2009, 07:56 AM
haha...all the angpai can da bao also mah....let her feel your "passion" :p

she can let you bao her...or "Pao" her hehehe....:)

Some time if a girl is too popular I will give it up...

Just tell myself.. don't waste time...:D

Hurricane88
27-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Some time if a girl is too popular I will give it up...

Just tell myself.. don't waste time...:D

Smart moves...dun waste time on those that have everyone's attention...gal will not have time for you...no point to be jealous too....:)

amakusaray99
27-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Smart moves...dun waste time on those that have everyone's attention...gal will not have time for you...no point to be jealous too....:)

hehe..but once she like you will be the centre of jealousy:p

me will try but ...keep my mindset their just FB with feeling....:D

but provided you can control your own feeling lor;)

SureScore
27-10-2009, 10:17 AM
hehe..but once she like you will be the centre of jealousy:p

me will try but ...keep my mindset their just FB with feeling....:D

but provided you can control your own feeling lor;)

I agree and diagree with you too. This gal is a WL and not FB. She makes money by selling herself.

KangTuo
27-10-2009, 11:26 AM
I agree and diagree with you too. This gal is a WL and not FB. She makes money by selling herself.

I agree that gals here are WL and sell themselve to make money
I disagree that they cannot be FB. I got FB here who do not take money from me but just want my companion in hotel :)

SureScore
27-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I agree that gals here are WL and sell themselve to make money
I disagree that they cannot be FB. I got FB here who do not take money from me but just want my companion in hotel :)

I read in your previous posts that you still paid the gal for the first few outings. After that then she became you FB.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
27-10-2009, 11:37 AM

WL can be FB too..FB doesnt mean unpaid sex only - to each & every lah :D

No need to spend time to debate on this..;)

KangTuo
27-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I read in your previous posts that you still paid the gal for the first few outings. After that then she became you FB.

yah hor :D
should cut down on that practice :p

MaMister
27-10-2009, 04:42 PM

Bro you up me or zap me ah? :D

"1 Pt for you" but I less one point instead...:p

Hurricane88
27-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Bro you up me or zap me ah? :D

"1 Pt for you" but I less one point instead...:p

I have never zap anyone yet...will never miss a chance to up 4 points to those who upped me or deserving bro...just too precious daily...:)

ahead
30-10-2009, 12:36 AM
After 2 weeks of not going to 678 finally go today with a couple of by friends... sit upstairs as usual but today left early cuz no cup of tea and drinks finish liao so jus LL go hm...

wad a night of disappointment

SureScore
30-10-2009, 11:03 AM
After 2 weeks of not going to 678 finally go today with a couple of by friends... sit upstairs as usual but today left early cuz no cup of tea and drinks finish liao so jus LL go hm...

wad a night of disappointment

You meant the girls are not your cup of tea? Or not enough quality.

Some days are good days and some days are bad days. Cannot every day good or every day bad.

MaMister
31-10-2009, 07:12 AM
You meant the girls are not your cup of tea? Or not enough quality.

Some days are good days and some days are bad days. Cannot every day good or every day bad.

Ya man... sometimes I can see even girls around late 30"s and fat looking for customer.... Hehe....

Hurricane88
31-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Ya man... sometimes I can see even girls around late 30"s and fat looking for customer.... Hehe....

Wow so jia lat...vn reject come to sin lo look for ogxa...:)

SureScore
31-10-2009, 11:52 AM

This oldies are trying to find nourishments from the sin youngsters. Bonk already got inspiration.

Sootbird
06-11-2009, 11:13 PM
ya i had a idiot who was born as a retarded also zap mi. it just a place for ppl to see see and drink nia.. u don like don go la.. hide at the coffeeshop and see those lau cai lo

SureScore
07-11-2009, 12:41 PM
This thread gets cold suddenly. Nothing exciting to post anymore.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-11-2009, 01:01 PM
This thread gets cold suddenly. Nothing exciting to post anymore.

Why not you try to find out & update us?
I still have yet to patronise this place yet, always say will but always end up at lor 6 & 7 :D

MaMister
07-11-2009, 01:27 PM
ya i had a idiot who was born as a retarded also zap mi. it just a place for ppl to see see and drink nia.. u don like don go la.. hide at the coffeeshop and see those lau cai lo

Just one of those LOSERS lah... Don't bother bro...:cool:

ahead
08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Why not you try to find out & update us?
I still have yet to patronise this place yet, always say will but always end up at lor 6 & 7 :D

I understand wad u mean tats y i always go in geylang thru paya lebar side. so wun get tempted and detour.

Sootbird
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
gals as usual. think saw quite a few new faces ba.. nt sure cause i already seldom went down these days..

jackbl
11-11-2009, 02:44 AM
Hopefully this plc get "hotter" for this weekend :D

MaMister
12-11-2009, 09:38 AM
gals as usual. think saw quite a few new faces ba.. nt sure cause i already seldom went down these days..

The girls are getting "regular" liao...

If I am not wrong.. I saw most of them 2 months back or before that.....

No many new blood.... Sian...

SureScore
12-11-2009, 11:52 AM
The girls are getting "regular" liao...

If I am not wrong.. I saw most of them 2 months back or before that.....

No many new blood.... Sian...

Nowadays so bad, don't even have many new faces. Seems like Vn girls are finding it difficult to come here.

MaMister
13-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Last night saw two chio girls go up taxi after coming down from lor 44 grandlink apartment...

Maybe go work night club.... Imagine they live just next door also don't want go lor 42 and work...

SureScore
13-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Last night saw two chio girls go up taxi after coming down from lor 44 grandlink apartment...

Maybe go work night club.... Imagine they live just next door also don't want go lor 42 and work...

The income for KTV or nite clubs are better. Average can earn around $300 to $500 per nite. Can earn more if they have a good client lists.

jackbl
14-11-2009, 10:04 AM
The income for KTV or nite clubs are better. Average can earn around $300 to $500 per nite. Can earn more if they have a good client lists.

And also the tip at 42 area is only $20 above. Not an area for gals who is daring :D The ST/LT rate at 42 is also lower that KTV.

Hurricane88
15-11-2009, 07:46 AM
And also the tip at 42 area is only $20 above. Not an area for gals who is daring :D The ST/LT rate at 42 is also lower that KTV.

Ktv is definitely prefered place for these vb...The chio vb are normally recruited from 42 to work in ktv....:)

owen10
15-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Ktv is definitely prefered place for these vb...The chio vb are normally recruited from 42 to work in ktv....:)

u mean they have talent scouts, juz like epl??? :eek::D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-11-2009, 01:38 PM

Wah..like that got transfer fee anot :confused:
Who's the most talented vb in this joint now :p

naemlo
15-11-2009, 01:39 PM

Can I be the coach?? Promise I will train these talents. :D

Chris888
15-11-2009, 01:42 PM

Yea, few weeks back went with my friend. This girl, on the fat side come to my friend i see liao i tell my friend i go out smoke. After smoking i went back in i see THE GIRL still don't want to go. My friend told her nicely he don't want her, SHE TOLD HIM, but i want you. Buay tahan. We tell her free lah, we than want you. She left immediately :D

Hurricane88
15-11-2009, 01:55 PM
u mean they have talent scouts, juz like epl???

Wah..like that got transfer fee anot :confused:
Who's the most talented vb in this joint now

Can I be the coach?? Promise I will train these talents.

Yes, they have talent scouts hanging around...no transfer fee but the gal who recruited them are given a fee by the KTV...yes if you want to be coach can always approach the KTV in-charge...:)

owen10
15-11-2009, 02:09 PM
hahaha .. u bros r dam farnee .. *LOL*

yesterday saw d dancer at V pub. she just arrived for work. still look as sexy n stunning (to me lah, to others may not :D). any bros know her personally n is she bonkable? :D

jackbl
15-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Boss, with so many VBs around, u still drool on the dancer??? :p
yesterday saw d dancer at V pub. she just arrived for work. still look as sexy n stunning (to me lah, to others may not :D). any bros know her personally n is she bonkable? :D

owen10
15-11-2009, 03:46 PM
bro i thk u so lao jiao there, u shd knw who i talkin abt lah. is she local or msian or Viet??? she's diff fr d rest of d VBs lor. she got d slutty, ex factor in her looks. anyways, juz fantacise onli lah .. thk she's 'not for sale'. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
15-11-2009, 06:15 PM
bro i thk u so lao jiao there, u shd knw who i talkin abt lah. is she local or msian or Viet??? she's diff fr d rest of d VBs lor. she got d slutty, ex factor in her looks. anyways, juz fantacise onli lah .. thk she's 'not for sale'. :D

Hard to say oh bro, if you are as rich as the one in your avatar, most ladies will ask you for bonk instead :D

When will you bring me go also..:rolleyes:

YNWA

mazdamx5
15-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Can I be the coach?? Promise I will train these talents. :D

By looking at your experience points, you are too lao jiao for that already. They can't afford it... hahaha.

Sootbird
16-11-2009, 01:03 AM
any new faces now?? hehe.. think i going down these days ba..

MaMister
22-11-2009, 11:46 AM
Nowadays I go lor 44 below grandlink square a pub call L.A.

Free flow tiger beer from 4pm to 8pm @ $21 per person (unbelieveable!!!!)

Free pool (8 ft table) whole night (Shiok!!!!)

Girls range from viet to thai to philipino... (no joke!!!!) ....:D

owen10
22-11-2009, 03:10 PM

LA a lot of apehs n uncles rite? :D

AdGuy
22-11-2009, 03:19 PM
By looking at your experience points, you are too lao jiao for that already. They can't afford it... hahaha.

He train them? ... all the sweet innocent girls will become like devils.

Lesson 1: Di lam tinh

Lesson 2: Di lam tinh

Lesson 2673: Di lam tinh

:D

AdGuy
22-11-2009, 03:21 PM

A lot of Aunties too.

A marriage made in heaven :D

MaMister
22-11-2009, 03:41 PM

Haha... apehs and uncles better mah...

then amoung them you are the top choice for the girls....:D

mirc
22-11-2009, 10:42 PM
anyone know of this viet by name of WIN?

she/s like 27 year old.. wonder any bro got experience with her?

jackbl
23-11-2009, 01:37 AM
But the gals like Old man more as they will give out more TIPS :D ;)

Haha... apehs and uncles better mah...

then amoung them you are the top choice for the girls....:D

KangTuo
23-11-2009, 01:45 AM
But the gals like Old man more as they will give out more TIPS

I old man liao...
yesterday is the 1st time ever I give so much tips to a gal for sitting with me only.

:eek::confused::o

owen10
23-11-2009, 02:34 AM
But the gals like Old man more as they will give out more TIPS :D ;)

u r right bro. when apehs started chionging i think we may be some1 else's grandfather or swimming somewhr. :D

d other day i was sitting in d coffeeshop near Mask, saw this apeh taking out a stack of $50 notes n counting. Must be at least 1k. I presume they r tips for d gals. $20-tipper youngsters, how to fight??? :D

d0minic
23-11-2009, 03:27 AM

Thanks for the info on the Free Pool.
I like to play pool, i am not a good player. Just like it =)

And this place is a mix of viet and Thai, even Pinoys!! Suit me! Ha ha.

sorry MaMister, i dun have enuff exp in forum to up you for your FR.

MaMister
23-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the info on the Free Pool.
I like to play pool, i am not a good player. Just like it =)

And this place is a mix of viet and Thai, even Pinoys!! Suit me! Ha ha.

sorry MaMister, i dun have enuff exp in forum to up you for your FR.

Up me next time loh...hehe...

Check it out lah... pay $21 I drank 3 jugs myself from 4pm to 8pm.

3 jugs elsewhere $60 at least...

so i use the balance $40 for better things...:D

jackbl
23-11-2009, 10:43 AM
If u consider old man, i m too.... How much is so much? $30? Mostly u hv FOC :D :p
I old man liao...
yesterday is the 1st time ever I give so much tips to a gal for sitting with me only.

jackbl
23-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Yeah, if u hv read KangTuo's posting, 1 gal sitting at coffee shop told him and me, older man give more tips. Younger old only give standard $20-$30. So gals like older man when working.....

d other day i was sitting in d coffeeshop near Mask, saw this apeh taking out a stack of $50 notes n counting. Must be at least 1k. I presume they r tips for d gals. $20-tipper youngsters, how to fight??? :D

jackbl
23-11-2009, 10:52 AM
From 4 to 8pm, not much or even no gal working. Even its free i also dun wan to go there. Use this time for better things.... (maybe go HH@ktv) :D :D
Check it out lah... pay $21 I drank 3 jugs myself from 4pm to 8pm.

3 jugs elsewhere $60 at least...

so i use the balance $40 for better things...:D

MaMister
23-11-2009, 11:01 AM
From 4 to 8pm, not much or even no gal working. Even its free i also dun wan to go there. Use this time for better things.... (maybe go HH@ktv) :D :D

For me is whack the beer first, then about 6 plus the girls will slowly come in and that is the time... just nice...:D

KangTuo
23-11-2009, 12:02 PM
If u consider old man, i m too.... How much is so much? $30? Mostly u hv FOC :D :p

May not be alot for others. So I rather tell you when i see you personally else malu.
May be tooo much for others. So I rather tell you when i see you personally else everyone say I khung roi

MaMister
29-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Nowadays lady luck no good...

Last nite got one you kee but dead fish... $ down the drain....

Sometimes older chicks better at least they will put effort....

Hurricane88
29-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Nowadays lady luck no good...

Last nite got one you kee but dead fish... $ down the drain....

Sometimes older chicks better at least they will put effort....

Agree with you...older gals are more experienced and can service better...if I want to play sure go for older gals...dead fish dun turn me on...i dun like to service dead fish too...some more have to pay them...sian...kekeke...:)

jackbl
30-11-2009, 01:28 AM
How to guarantee older gals are not dead fishes?
Agree with you...older gals are more experienced and can service better...if I want to play sure go for older gals...dead fish dun turn me on...i dun like to service dead fish too...some more have to pay them...sian...kekeke...:)

Hurricane88
30-11-2009, 12:25 PM
How to guarantee older gals are not dead fishes?

of course no guarantee la...where got "bao jiak"...but chances are older gals service better than syt...before I retired, tried quite a few 25 to 35 yrs old Vn...some are so good you song song to jurong....worst can be quite addictive...$$$ oso disappear faster...:)

Me oldies so need good service to turn on for multiple shots...normally nego for $100 2 shots and then proceed at 2am so then the gal oso dun feel like leaving after that because usually sleep liao...:)

chickyman
01-12-2009, 01:54 AM
Bro,
Beware of this gal from club 678 area. Just came back from there and steaming hot as in angry. She is the worst fuck of my life now. Name is A-Ow. She proclaim to be 21, ya she looks about that age. Her english and chinese is very poor, cannot understand what she is trying to express or explain at all. Like talking to a three years old. The story goes..

She was with me for the evening and i play with her till the golden question arise but she quote too much asking for 200 and i bargain with her with no luck. So time comes and i prepare to go after giving her the tips but she hold me back saying, ok, 100 for the seasion. At first i do not want but she drag me back, so i on her lor.

At the doorway of club 678, she ask us to wait, with no idea what the hell she want, it was still fun at this point. Till she call one of her sis and explain to me. Say that she is shy and want to go to the hotel near there, so ok liao, off we go.

In the room, the tease is still on and we take our bath individually cos she is shy. After our shower, she ask for the money first, so i gave her. i Tease her making her all wet and so on. Then comes the pentration, and i realise that she is very tight. My bro is still hard but i just can't get it in. So i do it very slowly and finally i got it in and i hold there for a awhile to let her custom to my bro inside her. After awhile, i start to rock and slowly. Not even till half way to the fuck, she say stop and she take out my condom and went to the toilet asking me to wait.

When she came out, she is fully dress!!! what the fuck and she is preparing to leave!!! We have not even complete the first seasion and she is preparing to leave?!! What the fuck. I was not even rough with her, i was doing it gently to her and now she is leaving? And she keeps laughing and smileing at me and by this time i was so mad then i scream at her and ask her for refund and she don't want!!!! After about 5 mins of back and fore, i warn her does she wanna refund me back or do i have to do it myself. She still dun wan hence i did it myself and a struggle begin. For 1, i did not hit her at all, i just use my body to push her away, while i search for the money. And she keep saying ok!! OK!!, we do it later!! Bullshit!!! I do not belive her again As i did bonk her, i only take back 50 bucks from her, giving her the other 50. And i dress up and leave. Before i leave, i tell her dun let me see her again, together with sign language. Showing her how angry i am, i stare angry at her to show my dissatifactory for about 3 mins. As my phone battery is dead, i wrote her number down in a paper and i show her, tear it in-front of her and throw at her face. And she keeps saying sorry at the point. Bullshit!!! I wanna scold her more but se dun understand me at all, so what is the point? Fucking CB. I can find a super strong words to discribe what i feel rite now!!

I was gentle with her!!! Y!!!. I pay her money up front!!! Y!!!. All bros beware of this CCB gal.

jackbl
01-12-2009, 02:19 AM
I felt sorry for u. Sometimes chionging is lidat, sometimes lucky sometimes dun. Its like sit wit u 10min stay here no customer, wan to go other plc, wan to collect $20 fr u. Some sit longer and when u give just $20, they r happy and wanted to take ur tel no..
Bro,
Beware of this gal from club 678 area. Just came back from there and steaming hot as in angry. She is the worst fuck of my life now. Name is A-Ow. She proclaim to be 21, ya she looks about that age.
I was gentle with her!!! Y!!!. I pay her money up front!!! Y!!!. All bros beware of this CCB gal.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-12-2009, 11:17 AM
Bro,
Beware of this gal from club 678 area. ..

Gosh, 1st time i really heard that can only screw the girl 1/2way & she gets up & dress up ..:confused:

It sure piss me off if it were to happen at that point to me - not sure how i will react as i never experience & hope this does not happen same.:o

Anyway im not very sure why you still paid her even tough the session was not completed? Dont spoil this kind of wl - as long as your session is not finished, you sldnt have paid any amt imo. It not as tough u spend 2-3 hours screwing her & you cannot cum, this i understand, but if what you mention is real - only a few thrust & she goes off, she should not deserve a single cent at all.

jackbl
01-12-2009, 11:53 AM
Thats why singapore men easy to bluff, me too :D We are too gentle with them liao..... Some WL even get beaten up if their service is lousy, thats in other countries.....
Anyway im not very sure why you still paid her even tough the session was not completed? Dont spoil this kind of wl - as long as your session is not finished, you sldnt have paid any amt imo.

Hurricane88
01-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Thats why singapore men easy to bluff, me too :D We are too gentle with them liao..... Some WL even get beaten up if their service is lousy, thats in other countries.....

I still say again and again, Singapore men are hot commodities in Vn...always true and proven true...kekeke...:)

chickyman
01-12-2009, 08:06 PM
sorry for the long story and typo error. was letting out steam from the unhappy episode. And this is the truth. I told my buddy who was with me drink there last nite on the event and he can't stop laughing, hahaha, wat a buddy.
Why i did not take back all the money? Maybe as some of u guys say we singaporean are too good and plain dumb. At that point of time, i do feel like beating her up, but what is the point? Beating her up, i'll have to pay even more. Anyway, bro be aware.

amakusaray99
01-12-2009, 10:46 PM
sorry for the long story and typo error. was letting out steam from the unhappy episode. And this is the truth. I told my buddy who was with me drink there last nite on the event and he can't stop laughing, hahaha, wat a buddy.
Why i did not take back all the money? Maybe as some of u guys say we singaporean are too good and plain dumb. At that point of time, i do feel like beating her up, but what is the point? Beating her up, i'll have to pay even more. Anyway, bro be aware.

hehe...bro sorry to say but i will laugh too if you are my buddy...but not laughing at you in personal but the incident quite amuse...where got people bonk half way den get dress too drama...lesson never pay first untill happy liao or pay half deposit...^^ to gurantee yourself:cool:

Hurricane88
02-12-2009, 11:22 AM
hehe...bro sorry to say but i will laugh too if you are my buddy...but not laughing at you in personal but the incident quite amuse...where got people bonk half way den get dress too drama...lesson never pay first untill happy liao or pay half deposit...^^ to gurantee yourself:cool:

Dun laugh...if you play the field then be prepared for strange encounters...it happened to me before when I cheong alot...I share chickyman plight...but then what we lost is just face and $$$...:)

My strange encounters before:

1. trying to hide period and keep washing away
2. haven't finish gal put on her dress
3. gal fell down and hit her head because too drunk
4. gal took charge of the whole bonk without letting you do anything
5. agreed two shots but after one shot say cannot want to go home
6. gal so tight and keep saying pain pain...sian didi oso go to sleep
7. gal want me to lick her slowly at the clit for an hour
8. agreed to LT but after one shot say friends waiting downstair want to go off.
and more that you can imagine...

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
02-12-2009, 12:45 PM
My strange encounters before:

8. agreed to LT but after one shot say friends waiting downstair want to go off.

Indeed, there are strange things in the bonking world ..:D

I think the most ultimate one will be Sherine's case :eek:

I think if TS compare's his frustration with the victims of IT, he should know he is that is not the worst case.:p

I<3Ivy
02-12-2009, 02:00 PM

My own strange encounters are:

1. Girl ask me to choke her during sex
2. Girl too drunk and pee on herself in bed
3. *same as your #4* Girl don't let me do anything but screw me until little bro can't stand anymore
4. Bring girl out for overnight but after 1shot she say go back work at HM and ask me to sleep 2hrs wait for her for 2nd round.
5. Girl took off her panties (hello kitty) but leave on her dress for bonk, and when she start moaning, cover her own face with pillow.
6. Girl put both towels on bed... then halfway during bonk her period blood all over the towels & bed (Gross)
7. Girl drink too much,... in doggy position she puke during sex.
8. Girl help wash me... and my feet. During the bonk she keep playing with my toes and sucking my toes....

... and other weird things.

chickyman
02-12-2009, 07:08 PM
wow, bro ivy and hurricane, guess i have not chiong enough experience to encounter the experience that fellow bro have encounter. But, damn, period they still want to come out and earn money?

Bro, amakusaray99, well as for paying first, guess i have been too much in FL liao ba. Sometimes i pay first before the fuck and i always get full satisfactory.

Bro, GeMiNiZzzzZzz, IT and sherine's case? Hmm, i really have no idea about this 2 cases, i'll go search the thread to find out more

liverd3
03-12-2009, 12:32 AM

bro, any female that is on our land is protected by our law.

hitting them means we are getting ourselves into deeeep shi t .
provided can run away from all the responsibility.
usually i would waste $ and take as lesson learnt lo

liverd3
03-12-2009, 12:34 AM

hmms....never came across there before. bro the girls age group is ??

jackbl
03-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Same as those working at V2/678/674 pubs along GL42.
hmms....never came across there before. bro the girls age group is ??

Hurricane88
03-12-2009, 07:56 AM
bro, any female that is on our land is protected by our law.

hitting them means we are getting ourselves into deeeep shi t .
provided can run away from all the responsibility.
usually i would waste $ and take as lesson learnt lo

Chances are you can get away after beating the gal because the gal also doing illegal whoring...unless it is too goring liao...gal beaten half dead and tai chi liao liao...but like wat bro said only lose money and take it as lesson...not alot lost...:)

MaMister
06-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Last night saw a butch with a damp chio girl eating at the coffee shop....

Guess they have a way of getting the chio viet babes...?

SureScore
06-12-2009, 09:18 AM

Same thing the butch still has to pay the VB for company.

jackbl
06-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Do u know that butch also jio VB go hotel? Wat and how they do inside I am not interested, sick man!!! :mad:

KangTuo
07-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Do u know that butch also jio VB go hotel? Wat and how they do inside I am not interested, sick man!!! :mad:

I am interested to know... if only the butch is nice.
but seems like the butches in GL42 stretch are RSAF (Round, Short and FAT)

I guess before they check in, probably they go supermarket buy brinjas and cucumbers 1st. :D

AdGuy
08-12-2009, 12:08 AM

The WAY is called $$$.

Butches tend to invest more in women.

AdGuy
08-12-2009, 12:11 AM

I'm only interested in half the story. And the story ends once the VB is naked :D

MaMister
08-12-2009, 09:15 AM
The WAY is called $$$.

I agree... they have do pay more $$$....

SureScore
08-12-2009, 12:08 PM

Heard of butch bao VB before. Pay VB monthly for her use only.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
08-12-2009, 12:30 PM
The WAY is called $$$.

Heard of butch bao VB before. Pay VB monthly for her use only.

I think because the butches need sex toys to play with their VBs, so the VBs can cum alot of times without much efforts from the butches, so they need to pay more compared to the men :D

Time for us men to screw the butches to show them what the real thing is :p

KangTuo
08-12-2009, 12:51 PM

I see the butches in GL42 area, my little bro went into hidding, cannot stand, cannot screw...

but screw the vb is a diff story :D

liverd3
08-12-2009, 01:22 PM

erm........ ger's guard is lower i guess? towards the same gender

liverd3
08-12-2009, 01:23 PM
I am interested to know... if only the butch is nice.
but seems like the butches in GL42 stretch are RSAF (Round, Short and FAT)

I guess before they check in, probably they go supermarket buy brinjas and cucumbers 1st. :D

i like this term.... but i also belongto the same cat...how? hahahaha

AdGuy
08-12-2009, 11:49 PM
i like this term.... but i also belong to the same cat...how? hahahaha

You saying that you are round, short, fat... or your cucumber round, short, fat? :D

liverd3
09-12-2009, 09:44 AM
You saying that you are round, short, fat... or your cucumber round, short, fat? :D

*all of the above*
5555+

SureScore
09-12-2009, 09:59 AM

Are you sure you want to screw butches? The fact that they are butches meant...!!:confused::p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
09-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Are you sure you want to screw butches? The fact that they are butches meant...!!:confused::p

You never know what might change them back..
Ultimately they are born with a pussy & not with a dick mah :D

KangTuo
09-12-2009, 12:49 PM
yesterday drop by here at 1130pm after drinking kopi at the lor42 kopitiam.
No many gals, no crowd.

Maybe due to monday's incident at the kopitiam. No many gals dare to appear here.

Hurricane88
09-12-2009, 01:30 PM
yesterday drop by here at 1130pm after drinking kopi at the lor42 kopitiam.
No many gals, no crowd.

Maybe due to monday's incident at the kopitiam. No many gals dare to appear here.

eh..wat happen ha on monday...???:confused:

KangTuo
09-12-2009, 01:45 PM
eh..wat happen ha on monday...???:confused:

checking passport of the gals sitting at lor42 kopitiam

heard a variation of story
1) gals kana up van
2) gals passport kana confiscated and asked to buy tickets to fly back within 3 days. Gals asked to claim passport at ICA after buying ticket.
3) no van, only check
4) no van, take down passport number
...... :confused:

Hurricane88
09-12-2009, 02:02 PM
checking passport of the gals sitting at lor42 kopitiam

1) gals kana up van
2) gals passport kana confiscated and asked to buy tickets to fly back within 3 days. Gals asked to claim passport at ICA after buying ticket.
3) no van, only check

OIC tq...lidat simple oso can...no van means no waste gas...:)

jackbl
09-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Was told the fact is :

gals passport kana confiscated and asked to buy tickets to fly back within 3 days. Gals asked to claim passport at ICA after buying ticket.

The gal told me she told ICA officers that she was there for dinner, the ICA dun buy the idea. Dun allow them to go back unless admit that they work in KTV. Anyone else can confirm on this???

1) gals kana up van
3) no van, only check

KangTuo
09-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Was told the fact is :

gals passport kana confiscated and asked to buy tickets to fly back within 3 days. Gals asked to claim passport at ICA after buying ticket.

The gal told me she told ICA officers that she was there for dinner, the ICA dun buy the idea. Dun allow them to go back unless admit that they work in KTV. Anyone else can confirm on this???

you got the news from the same source as me :D
buck teeth Oanh ;)

MaMister
10-12-2009, 09:02 AM
You never know what might change them back..
Ultimately they are born with a pussy & not with a dick mah :D

I remember my party days when I am young....

When to boat quay this pub on second floor full of butches.. make friend with one of them ended up send her back and pok pok her when she drunk....

Same same many water....:D

SureScore
10-12-2009, 09:53 AM
I remember my party days when I am young....

When to boat quay this pub on second floor full of butches.. make friend with one of them ended up send her back and pok pok her when she drunk....

Same same many water....:D

Good job. Did the butch became a bitch after that?

jackbl
10-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Not the same source :D
Lidat this weekend, there will be 20 less VBs at Lor42 liao lor :(
you got the news from the same source as me :D
buck teeth Oanh ;)

KangTuo
10-12-2009, 08:37 PM

This whole weekdays, already less vb. :(

jackbl
10-12-2009, 10:36 PM
Then the more your group shd shift down to the lower lor, HM or Para this weekend :p

vlover
11-12-2009, 11:54 AM

Confirmed.. went there yday.. my goodness.. less than 10 vbs in the pub.. very few VBs walking along the stretch.. it was a sad and lonely night.. :(

Regards,
vlover

KangTuo
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Confirmed.. went there yday.. my goodness.. less than 10 vbs in the pub.. very few VBs walking along the stretch.. it was a sad and lonely night.. :(

Regards,
vlover

Thought you guys went to paramount ktv :confused:
My paramount gal called me saying that my friends are in paramount.
Is that not you??

KangTuo
11-12-2009, 12:30 PM

Regards,
vlover

chance to ask the vb to go dating liao :D

MaMister
12-12-2009, 08:28 AM
Good job. Did the butch became a bitch after that?

Never see her again after that night liao... Pager her also never call back...

Maybe I too rough on her...:D

SureScore
12-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Never see her again after that night liao... Pager her also never call back...

Maybe I too rough on her...:D

Old bird go new bird come. Enjoy yourself.

KangTuo
12-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Turn up in this pub yesterday night at 10pm.
So long never see such crowd already.
It is near EMPTY. Even the stretch along lor42 is near EMPTY
:(

Gals only come walking down the streets after 1130pm. The crowd also starts to build up.

Hurricane88
12-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Turn up in this pub yesterday night at 10pm.
So long never see such crowd already.
It is near EMPTY. Even the stretch along lor42 is near EMPTY
:(

Gals only come walking down the streets after 1130pm. The crowd also starts to build up.

hahaha...think the boss is thinking if continue lidat very soon have to close shop liao...kekeke....:)

MaMister
13-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Maybe now air ticket price up due to festive season... some don't want come till next month...

Hurricane88
13-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe now air ticket price up due to festive season... some don't want come till next month...

Wow lidat...alot won't come till after TET...:)

KangTuo
13-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Ticket to go HCMC also expensive
Then all should stay and extend mah

Wow lidat...alot won't come till after TET...:)

TET.... be vegetarian liao. :(
For the pass 2 years, there are very few supply of vb. during TET.

jackbl
13-12-2009, 03:07 PM
When u will hv such chance? If u wan, the gals will not let u hv such chances.... Sure u will have some rings during TET, only is MORE or less only ;)
TET.... be vegetarian liao. :(
For the pass 2 years, there are very few supply of vb. during TET.

KangTuo
14-12-2009, 02:30 AM
Sure u will have some rings during TET, only is MORE or less only ;)

yah.. alot of rings/calls during TET.
but all from hcmc. :(

jackbl
14-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Thou of going pubs along this stretch tonight, and arrived there at 10pm.... Not much customers at 674/678. The gals inside also v little, and little in the coffee shop. Stayed till 11pm and saw the situation still not improving so went off :(

MaMister
14-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Ticket to go HCMC also expensive
Then all should stay and extend mah

Ya, be prepare to see some faces for another month.... Extended...:D

biatch6969
14-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Thou of going pubs along this stretch tonight, and arrived there at 10pm.... Not much customers at 674/678. The gals inside also v little, and little in the coffee shop. Stayed till 11pm and saw the situation still not improving so went off :(

hi bro jackbl, i was there at V2 ytd nite since 9plus, met my friends at 11, thought no girls situation but who knows, they start to pop in at 12 onwards.

KangTuo
17-12-2009, 09:28 AM
yesterday nite, at 10+pm a gal from 674 sms say got police, she go somewhere. 12+am, I drove past this area. See roti van outside 678....

:(:(:(

jackbl
17-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Yes, 11pm I passby see 1 roti van outside 678 liao... So the operation last till 12+am??? So long huh?!!!
yesterday nite, at 10+pm a gal from 674 sms say got police, she go somewhere. 12+am, I drove past this area. See roti van outside 678....

darrenown
17-12-2009, 01:55 PM
yes anti vice n police..

Pactman
17-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi Bro,

My most weird & scary encounter
Started petting with this PR-PRC in the car and both became horny and decided to go to a hotel. She was a little high due to too much drinks.
After having great responsive sex, she woke up and BECAME blur blur asking me where we were and started to cry.

My prick immediately died. I immedaitely sent her home but lucky nothing happened after that. Was really terrified that she report rape or something like that.

cheers

Indeed, there are strange things in the bonking world ..:D

I think the most ultimate one will be Sherine's case :eek:

I think if TS compare's his frustration with the victims of IT, he should know he is that is not the worst case.:p

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Hi Bro,

My most weird & scary encounter
Started petting with this PR-PRC in the car and both became horny and decided to go to a hotel. She was a little high due to too much drinks.
After having great responsive sex, she woke up and BECAME blur blur asking me where we were and started to cry.

My prick immediately died. I immedaitely sent her home but lucky nothing happened after that. Was really terrified that she report rape or something like that.

cheers

Geez...hope you didnt left ant form of identity with her..these types are dangerous.

Thats why when i hook up a girl from St James or other clubs, this is my usual worries..have to be very careful & safe..:p

79Guards
17-12-2009, 07:39 PM
better be safe than sorry....:p