PDA

View Full Version : Freelancers in Reggae Bar KL ?

giacomo
01-10-2009, 05:05 AM
Saw gals in Reggae Bar KL (near Petaling Street Chinatown) have different boyfriends on different days. Many foreign gals also.
Any one care to share if this place has freelancers, working ladies or it is a swingers club.

dathinman
02-10-2009, 12:42 AM
Saw gals in Reggae Bar KL (near Petaling Street Chinatown) have different boyfriends on different days. Many foreign gals also.
Any one care to share if this place has freelancers, working ladies or it is a swingers club.

I think some of them are not working ladies. I hear the place is popular among backpackers.

Some might be freelancers. Go try your luck.

But for a sure thing, head on over to the Beach Club. The place is jam packed with freelancers now. More sellers than buyers. :D

sunkenship1069
02-10-2009, 04:26 AM
hi guys.. went to raggae bar n tried 2 hook up with girls.. but dont seem to have any working ones... mayb they all juz havin fun ther...

Outoftowner
02-10-2009, 05:27 AM
I think some of them are not working ladies. I hear the place is popular among backpackers.

Some might be freelancers. Go try your luck.

But for a sure thing, head on over to the Beach Club. The place is jam packed with freelancers now. More sellers than buyers. :D

what's the quality like and the going rate at the Beach Club at the moment?

DRYDUST
02-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Bars along Changkat Bukit Bintang/Raja Chulan also loaded with FLs nowadays:cool:

dathinman
02-10-2009, 11:33 AM
what's the quality like and the going rate at the Beach Club at the moment?

Quality, erm...you get the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. :D

Didn't ask for price. But I think you can really negotiate hard. There are more sellers than buyers.

I think many of them hardly get any business.