PDA

View Full Version : minah massage

anarchis
30-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I've been frequenting this massage parlor at little india for sometime already and the number of young minahs(19 and above) working there has been increasing. yes minah those with tattoos and even this particular had her mat bf waiting outside while she finishes her shift.
Anyway just wanna share with bros this great place.
heres the map. massage place (http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_9001/travel_site_19500/)

directly behind verge. the shophouse number 5-31 . that row. theres a yellow vending machine outside.

45mins-$32
fj rate- 60-80
your able to negotiate with them.

the boss is a friendly guy. names joe. the parlor is run by a couple.

sorry if the description sucks. first time posting smth like this.

owen10
30-09-2009, 01:19 AM
yo bro, while i really appreciate yr FR (cos i've been ard lil india for some time liao - onli manage to find puying joints but not minah's), i thk yr details r too open n inviting trouble, esp if it's nt a clean joint. do b careful what u post, esp addresses. im sure u oso dun wanna yr lobang to be pitcha so fast, til u cant revisit for 2nd time rite? :rolleyes:

codenamesnake
01-10-2009, 08:05 PM
bro anarchis, thanx for sharing with the community....
but i also agree with bro owen10....he has got a point.... its nice of u to share with all of us here....but maybe can be a bit more discreet bro....dun get the TN shop into trouble....if u can edit your post will be good

like what bro owen10 say, if its a good place for ur relaxation....u wouldn't want it to disappear so soon... lets all play our part and be discreet...cheers!! :)

power69
02-10-2009, 01:04 AM
I've been frequenting this massage parlor at little india for sometime already and the number of young minahs(19 and above) working there has been increasing. .....
45mins-$32
fj rate- 60-80
your able to negotiate with them.

the boss is a friendly guy. names joe. the parlor is run by a couple.

sorry if the description sucks. first time posting smth like this.

that mean got 19, 20 21 yo? waoH!
a**** coming, take cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnn
02-10-2009, 01:11 AM
i think ts got it wrong, i went there , the gals there all are quite matured, i even dun bother to ask her name, dun think got ppl want do fj there.:D:D:D

kra77
02-10-2009, 02:00 AM
bro, since you went there already. no massage done or just u-turn.

i think ts got it wrong, i went there , the gals there all are quite matured, i even dun bother to ask her name, dun think got ppl want do fj there.:D:D:D

owen10
03-10-2009, 01:53 AM

Hmmmm ... unlikely tt TS cant differentiate btn MILFs n SYTs rite? so much diff ... even my 3 yo nephew can tell! :D

Bobster
05-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Went there to recce as i am a Minah lover.

Was there in the afternoon but closed. Only get to know from the unit next door that their operating hours is from 430 onwards. So LL, a wasted trip.

Went in the night again, this street is really a dead lane in the night, almost 95% of the shops closed. Walked past in joint, there are 2 minahs sitting outside, none of them looked slim, all meaty type. Since i am there, so i walk in and ask the receptionist. The reception was manned by a lady. I asked her how many masseuse available, according to her, only 3, the rest are freelance. She has only Malay masseuses in the house. So i just pick 1, which i have quite acceptable, chubby type. Paid $40 for an hour and i was assigned to a cubicle. No aircon there, only a fan. Doesnt look impressive at all. Then the minah came in, her massage really cannot make it, her finger nails are long and kept scratching me. Really concern about left over scratched mark. About about 30 minutes of massage, better than those piano massage but far from those standard one, she popped the question if i want special service. She quoted $40 for HJ, $50 for BJ, and $70 for full service. If bros want budget, this is the joint. Opt for BJ, have to paid first, moreover another $2 for cap. She went out and come back with a small plastic bad and newspaper. She will put newspaper as a base on the plastic bag, then she start to bj me, nothing impressive at all. But she has big boobs.. After some time, i cum, she put out the cap and blow it into the plastic bag. No cleaning up at all. I went for a quick shower, change and left. I did not see her change the towel and bedsheet, so the hygiene level is a big question mark!!!
When i was outside, i saw alot of fat minah (3-4) outside, this joint only have elephants.

Name : Sherry
Looks : 6 She has big eyes.
Nationality : Singaporean
Height : approximately 160cm
Weight : 60 - 65 Kg
Massge : 4
BJ : 5
Damage : $40/hr $50/BJ

Will not return for sure unless there are slim minahs.

AngusYoung
05-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Went there to recce as i am a Minah lover.

When i was outside, i saw alot of fat minah (3-4) outside, this joint only have elephants.

Name : Sherry
Looks : 6 She has big eyes.
Nationality : Singaporean
Height : approximately 160cm
Weight : 60 - 65 Kg
Massge : 4
BJ : 5
Damage : $40/hr $50/BJ

Will not return for sure unless there are slim minahs.

Thanks bro for the warning. Sounds really bad!