PDA

View Full Version : World Spa Health Club

El Saviour
29-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi all,

notice there are no news about this place so decide to start one. tried it out a few months agao. the staff are friendly. the place is big and the facilties seem quite new but i didnt try the hot pool and the steam room. the massage room is very clean but dont have a attached bath, here's the FR

Name: Kitty
height: 158
Body: not very skinny but not fat (bah)
boob: B
service: friendly

her massage was good and not too hard. put effort to do. i choose hj cos this was first time.

Damage: 70 (entry) + 50 (special)

has anyone tried kitty or this place before?

thee_pierrot
07-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Tried here some time back but find it to be a little expensive... Massage and FJ was just if I recalled correctly almost $250. Massage was ok. Specials was standard.

Martyn
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM
There is another thread...anyway not be there for years...heard they renovated the place.

El Saviour
13-10-2009, 08:47 PM
think they have lowered the damage. entrance is 70. FJ is 120. think that place more for ang mos. any bros have any girl to recommend? i only try kitty before.

seeknewss
14-10-2009, 01:22 PM
This place is a up class Health Centre with big facilities to enjoy including food. Good place to spend 4 hrs in Orchard road area. I too have not been back there for 5 years but you certainly can get good solid oil massage without special, just give $20 tip will do.

Bro BestBest, where are you ??? :D

bestbest
14-10-2009, 08:48 PM
This place is a up class Health Centre with big facilities to enjoy including food. Good place to spend 4 hrs in Orchard road area. I too have not been back there for 5 years but you certainly can get good solid oil massage without special, just give $20 tip will do.

Bro BestBest, where are you ??? :D

Yo, Bro, you appear i also appear. But will not appear in World Spa anymore :D.

If looking for very good massage with good facilities/food sans the specials, I will rather appear at Hot Spa or Health Spa. World Spa meant more for our ang moh and jap friends liao.

How have you been doing?

SAILOR
14-10-2009, 11:22 PM
World Spa is pricey, but the facilities are nice and clean.

My favorite is Niko - she gives a good, strong massage and is a MILF, with a solid body and big, firm tits.

KOJAD
15-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Haven't gone back aft renovation.

Need any information, just a small tipping will do. :rolleyes:

Good luck...

snowscape
15-10-2009, 10:52 AM
World Spa is pricey, but the facilities are nice and clean.

My favorite is Niko - she gives a good, strong massage and is a MILF, with a solid body and big, firm tits.

Has Niko returned to work in World Spa? me thought she quit after management change

SAILOR
20-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Niko left for a while, but now back.