PDA

View Full Version : Local FL with OKT

meddy
27-09-2009, 03:49 AM
just to share with bro here...i got a okt china near cheras and another okt which provide FL local sometimes with russian or young gals..depends on luck ..and i'm not the okt or advertise here..just to share with you all and hopefully will get some FL from bro here too..share share..quite boring always visit this 2 okt :(

this is my first post..hopefully wont get zapped...and also the okt only will accept customer by introducing by regular customer...

Prince77
27-09-2009, 04:40 AM
just to share with bro here...i got a okt china near cheras and another okt which provide FL local sometimes with russian or young gals..depends on luck ..and i'm not the okt or advertise here..just to share with you all and hopefully will get some FL from bro here too..share share..quite boring always visit this 2 okt :(

this is my first post..hopefully wont get zapped...and also the okt only will accept customer by introducing by regular customer...

so can share the okt contact?

life4sex
27-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Hi, im newbie in this forum

Any FR, whats the damage like?

ken8864
27-09-2009, 04:53 AM

may be u can provide some FR, also, you can us the damage and services they provide.
better rating and tempting to brothers here. they are more likely to exchange with you.

smiley123
27-09-2009, 12:53 PM
bro.......pls pm me the contact asap

d3sper@te_Guy
27-09-2009, 05:44 PM
bro,im staying in cheras too..can i have the okt number?sound interesting. TQ

TeeRex1
27-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Bro, please specify damage, so share complete info. I am interested for KL as i travel there frequently. do PM me if you can share the damage. I also have some OKT for KL and some local SYT if want to exchange...my OKT supply between RM180-200, but recently want more, but quality down...bad supply in KL at the moment...sad.

stillvirgin
28-09-2009, 01:14 AM
bro pls provide contact...thx :)

taichiye
28-09-2009, 02:08 AM
just to share with bro here...i got a okt china near cheras and another okt which provide fl local sometimes with russian or young gals..depends on luck ..and i'm not the okt or advertise here..just to share with you all and hopefully will get some fl from bro here too..share share..quite boring always visit this 2 okt :(

dun mind to share the okt contact?? I looking cheras area also long time ago alrd..thank

meddy
28-09-2009, 02:15 AM
the rate of those gals i cant write down..coz they change frequently..even try before with a angmoh,japanese,korean,office lady(office lady i try before nice and young with superb service..depends on your luck bro..quality sometimes not so good..so go for mirror..damage around RM200-300 depends
for china gal damage RM150 only

private msg me if u want contact...wont give out so much bro's here scare to okt thinks something wrong, already sent pm to bro that pm me...cheers..

meddy
28-09-2009, 02:22 AM
ohh yea...the china okt speaks mandarin only..damage RM150 with decent hotel ...or maybe u lucky u can get 3P if u willing to pay..:D