PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Cafe at Jln Kuchai

omega supreme
20-09-2009, 02:02 AM
anyone been there? just open for 3 weeks... 5 bottles of beer at RM55 and Vietnam+PRC per shot RM150. for those who love below 20s gals, is recommend to explore over there.....:eek:

webber
20-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Hey, bro.. sounds interesting, any FR to share?

smallgugujiao
20-09-2009, 04:31 AM
where is the actual location? how is the responce? any FR?

buyanimeworld
22-09-2009, 11:13 PM
If paparich is on your left, assuming u r on the main road, drive further in there is a Shell station with 7/11. Continue to drive in until you see some new shops on your left(opposite of some old flats), just drive into the parking structure, and take a walk on the 2nd row of shops.

tiu_sin
23-09-2009, 12:15 AM
What i can says ok good place is nice something new.
I was there 5 times,room clean can shower there.
Cheaper then going spa more over beer is cheap 48rm for 5 bottles.
I have try LV,jia jia tall girl 5ft8 nice body age18
Jolin good service
The other 2 i cant recall the name as too drunk.

Will be there tomorrow again after office .....
and guys be there after 6+pm

webber
23-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Is it a pub or karaoke? And where does the action take place?

buyanimeworld
23-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Is it a pub or karaoke? And where does the action take place?

Its upstair.

Earlyriser
28-09-2009, 11:46 AM
Jolin good service

how many PRC gals are there bro
is it very crowded on Saturdays

bud-man
28-09-2009, 01:36 PM
Jolin good service

Bro, what are the rates for "services"?

Dun want their beer can ar? Dun want to waste time..... :D

tiu_sin
28-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Bro, what are the rates for "services"?

Dun want their beer can ar? Dun want to waste time..... :D

I think maybe can as i never try before.
I have see people set out side but dont drink and go in room.

I will ask okt as i be going there again for ah mong very nice looking have the face and body must fuck me look.

bud-man
28-09-2009, 02:37 PM
I think maybe can as i never try before.
I have see people set out side but dont drink and go in room.

I will ask okt as i be going there again for ah mong very nice looking have the face and body must fuck me look.

Their rates, brother "Tiu Sin" ? :)

vannus
28-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Their rates, brother "Tiu Sin" ? :)

Bro, Mind PM me the contact? My email [email protected]

tiu_sin
29-09-2009, 02:42 AM
anyone been there? just open for 3 weeks... 5 bottles of beer at RM55 and Vietnam+PRC per shot RM150. for those who love below 20s gals, is recommend to explore over there.....:eek:

Ah yo bro bud-man never read what bro omrga interduce

evo9570
29-09-2009, 06:40 PM
i have been there today around 4pm, the door still closed, wait untill 5pm saw indian guy put out the table to lobi, ask him, he said open at 6pm, but the girl only arrive around 8pm. i wonder do the cafe have enough space to provide rm150 services as i saw the sign board from out side, the second floor of the laughing cafe is pejabat urusan for dont know what. and dont heard b4 cafe got this kind of services, is this the first cafe got fj services in malaysia?

Megatronzombie
29-09-2009, 10:12 PM
If paparich is on your left, assuming u r on the main road, drive further in there is a Shell station with 7/11. Continue to drive in until you see some new shops on your left(opposite of some old flats), just drive into the parking structure, and take a walk on the 2nd row of shops.

Hi guys, can gimme directions from let say if I come from Midvalley? I confused where paparich is :o

tiu_sin
05-10-2009, 04:09 PM
for every bro here are the info:

You dont have to drink there and can have your meals there that is why is call fast food.
150 is for the FR, 18 is from the drinks to the girl but is an option.

buyanimeworld
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I bumped into some gals who was working at Sapphire (F&N building) in this Laughing Cafe. So I guess its the same agents supplying the stocks to this cafe. The rates is rm150 per session. If you are lucky, can nail a good stock with the face and bod. Good luck all!

naturegreen
06-10-2009, 03:22 AM
Can any bros who has been there PM me address of this place and guide me how to go from Woodlands customs? Any FRs so far?

webber
06-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Can any bros who has been there PM me address of this place and guide me how to go from Woodlands customs? Any FRs so far?
Wah... dis a big project to direct u there from S'pore, bro.. I dont know if u realised dat dis place is in KL la... still want 2 cheong?

bang2
07-10-2009, 01:04 AM
Yeah why go such big project from singapore? go other places nearer in JB or more easier to find lah like OS and KL etc. so many there and so easy to find.

naturegreen
07-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Wah... dis a big project to direct u there from S'pore, bro.. I dont know if u realised dat dis place is in KL la... still want 2 cheong?

OOps. Tot this is in JB. Sorry. ;)

koolservice
07-10-2009, 10:10 PM
hi Bro tiu sin , can you give me the full address?

nakadashitai
08-10-2009, 03:00 AM
is this place same row as monster bar?

tiu_sin
19-10-2009, 11:55 AM
is this place same row as monster bar?

yes same row before monster now is close down because of this laughing

bud-man
21-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry la.....

OK, no need to drink also can..... :)

thanks towkay :D

Ah yo bro bud-man never read what bro omrga interduce

fboy
25-10-2009, 01:17 AM
OOps. Tot this is in JB. Sorry. ;)

JB shld go SG direct la, more choices

Laughing Cafe
E06-07, Block E
Kuchai Business Park
Jln 1/127
Off Jln Kuchai Lama
58200 KL
03-79839362

I know some viet gal fm jln ipoh KTV work there oso

JohnSt
27-10-2009, 07:47 AM
JB shld go SG direct la, more choices

Laughing Cafe
E06-07, Block E
Kuchai Business Park
Jln 1/127
Off Jln Kuchai Lama
58200 KL
03-79839362

I know some viet gal fm jln ipoh KTV work there oso

there u go guys, too much ads and who nows, okt pushing too far...raided again yeast

xxxkaki
28-10-2009, 01:21 AM
wah...so dangerous 1 ar..alwiz raid issit ???

myunclescrooge
28-10-2009, 11:36 AM
becoz some guys give out info here like nobody's business...

tiu_sin
03-11-2009, 03:36 AM

Went there last Friday the place is close maybe due to the last raid they have close down what a wast.Any info what happen?

etch
04-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Went there yesterday, quite packed considering its Monday night! Girls are PRC & Viets.
Just went there to have a drink with supplier, did not took any girls, one of the girl kept pestered me to bring her "up". so yes, you can have them for supper for the right price.

Prince77
12-11-2009, 07:20 PM
so any news recently at this cafe?
what time to wat time this cafe operate?
went there aorund 3.30 i think almost close..haha

ken8864
12-11-2009, 09:05 PM
bro, actually you should no worry, our Dai Goh who is selling nasi lemak knows these places very well. they dont need to come here to get info lah.

billgates
14-11-2009, 04:54 PM
As i mention in another post, MIB is stepping up their raids these past few days. Kepong they rounded up 20 gals frm 1 place alone but released next day (after large amts of money changed hands). Dunno how many others...

ken8864
14-11-2009, 05:08 PM
As i mention in another post, MIB is stepping up their raids these past few days. Kepong they rounded up 20 gals frm 1 place alone but released next day (after large amts of money changed hands). Dunno how many others...
biasa lah, show show only ... common lah

BladeXII
19-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Get call Benny.... the captain there!

FR: Hai wen, PRC
damage:150

fresh n young....
tight hole

ken8864
27-01-2010, 11:29 PM
Get call Benny.... the captain there!

FR: Hai wen, PRC
damage:150

fresh n young....
tight hole
any good FR recently? planning to visit there some time next week.

sadchaiz
27-01-2010, 11:40 PM
any good FR recently? planning to visit there some time next week.

Got one PRC there very hyper active after taking "K", provided if you like the feeling being raped. Sorry don't remember her name but definately remember how she looks like. Can show you once we get there for TT next week?

shiok1968
28-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Was there last nite with another KL bro. Reach at 6pm and found the place deserted. Had dinner at the BKT store just few doors down and then went for HH drinks at another pub down the row.

Went back at abt 8 plus and the place was half packed. Ordered one jug ($60 :eek: abit expensive). Aft about 10 mins, manager came over and ask if we want to jiu geng (see parade). I was like huh???? macam HC. Both of us said ok and within one min, there were abt 15 gals standing in a row in front of us. Tiew....see until eyes also blur.:p

My buddy choose one SYT and I just anyhow choose one to pass time. I read somewhere in this thread that LD not compulsory but last nite 2 LDs just appear in abt 5 mins. Cost is $20 per LD plus my gal keep pestering me to give $10 to the manager. KNS.....me sian already so just drink my beer and talk nonsense with both gals.

Aft abt half hr, my buddy decided to go for extras. My gal also keep pestering me but I told her that I only left $50 and what can $50 get me.:rolleyes: She dun even want to answer and hurry hurry left to look for other carrot heads. Me then went outside to answer a phone call and when I came back, kns....they even clear the table already. Spoke to one lady manager and she then told the waiter to bring back my drinks. 5 mins later, one empty jug and one half glass of beer appear. Waiter told me that this is my balance. WTF.... I remember got at least quarter jug left mah!:mad:

Anyway cant be bothered to argue with them. Just left the place and waited for my buddy. When he came back, all he said was "so so only". Looks like nothing really fantastic except that if you want to find a place to drink and then immediately bonk, you can consider this place. For me, I dun think I will need to RTF this place.

sadchaiz
28-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Bro shiok,

At least you had a chance to mirror but the last time I went, the OKT ask me if I like any girls butterflying around then just tell him. Often the cheongsters there are fans of saboon because the girls are supposingly for there. As usual LD drinks will just appear infront of you and their greed for tips unless you want straight to room then you'll save RM20? :rolleyes:

The last time, me and buddies went to the room, however to my surprise that our drinks were still intact when we were back. I don't think there's much to shout about though.

1 jug is RM60? I remembered we got one bucket with 5 bottles for less than RM60 but it was a Sunday. Could be happy hour?

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

shiok1968
28-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Kekeke....nothing to be sorry about.:)

Since plan to cheong then must be prepared for good and bad incidents. Me just letting bros here know more abt this joint. What I experienced last nite might not be what others will get so hopefully bros cheong with open eyes and open mind.:cool:

sadchaiz
28-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Kekeke....nothing to be sorry about.:)

Since plan to cheong then must be prepared for good and bad incidents. Me just letting bros here know more abt this joint. What I experienced last nite might not be what others will get so hopefully bros cheong with open eyes and open mind.:cool:

well ur feedback is much appreciated and hopefully bro ken changes he's mind and doesn't pull me there. :D

creator2000
28-01-2010, 08:39 PM
I was there with friend a new pub, good drinking place and when you get horny ask go for your bonk.......ha...ha...ha,,,

ken8864
28-01-2010, 09:50 PM
well ur feedback is much appreciated and hopefully bro ken changes he's mind and doesn't pull me there. :D
Opppzz.... sorry bro, u r invited!! happy hour!! may be we go there at 3pm...

sadchaiz
28-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Opppzz.... sorry bro, u r invited!! happy hour!! may be we go there at 3pm...

invited only so not necessary to go, right? And i don't think they're open yet though cause it's not hc or mp. Anyway no difference for us as we don't drink unless ur liver is okie already? :p

Role
29-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Went there last night, like mentioned in this thread before, after we have sitted for about 10 minutes the manager came to approach us for parade.

He brought about 7-10 girls, each of us picked one, mine is Jia Jia, from Guangxi, we had to buy a drink for each of them which cost RM20 each, after about 1/2 an hour Jia Jia suggested we go for action.

Then the usual process la, BBBJ, and a moderate rider, the only thing that turn me off a little was her enhance boobs (i prefer natural). Damage RM150.

shiok1968
30-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Opppzz.... sorry bro, u r invited!! happy hour!! may be we go there at 3pm...3pm confirm ghost town in LC. Gals only come at abt 7 plus.

If want to drink around the area, then maybe can try Cafe Yin Yang located a few doors from LC. HH there is at 4pm and drinks cost $45 a jug. Got some nice eye candy to play cards and dice so not that boring. No tips necessary but be careful cos these gals drink like fishes.:rolleyes::p

ProfessorOokami
30-01-2010, 04:03 PM
3pm confirm ghost town in LC. Gals only come at abt 7 plus.

If want to drink around the area, then maybe can try Cafe Yin Yang located a few doors from LC. HH there is at 4pm and drinks cost $45 a jug. Got some nice eye candy to play cards and dice so not that boring. No tips necessary but be careful cos these gals drink like fishes....

Walau eh, went alone, never take me there to see beer drinking gold fishes ah? :p when are you going to lim kopi with me. Kuchai is my turf :D

lonely_joe
31-01-2010, 03:54 PM
any bro going there tonight ?

will be there with another friend around 11++ to watch the MU vs Ars match

in regard to the $20 with the girls,it depend alot whether can you click with her,last friday i was there,there was this lady that sit with me quite sometime,but she do butterfly few time but eventually will come back to my table.It depend how you treat them,just be cool about it and don't be too aggressive with them.

PowerBoom
31-01-2010, 05:42 PM
I will in KL for cheonging...Laughing Pub sound like a nice place for quick bonking....Can anyone guide me to the place? Thanks Brather:)

ken8864
31-01-2010, 06:53 PM
tooo bad, bro sadchaiz ffk me again!!! Orz

sadchaiz
01-02-2010, 01:26 AM
tooo bad, bro sadchaiz ffk me again!!! Orz

i'm sorry that i couldn't make it tonight and still down with "missing northern mushroom" syndrome. Therefore, i'll be back in action next weekend so please wait for me? I've blocked all my calendar next weekend for u to make up for my MIA this whole week.

shiok1968
01-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Walau eh, went alone, never take me there to see beer drinking gold fishes ah? :p when are you going to lim kopi with me. Kuchai is my turf :DMe poor man no car so not possible to go Kuchai alone.:o

Went there with another retired KL bro. Tonite might be meeting bro fong for kopi at ampang point area. Free to join us? Anyway I am stil using my old 012 number. Drop me a msg.:)

shiok1968
01-02-2010, 07:08 AM
will be there with another friend around 11++ to watch the MU vs Ars matchYup...nice place to watch football. During the match, can watch ball and also hold ball at the same time. End of match can then continue to go straight up and play ball. Just dun get too excited and try and kick the ball.:p:D

lonely_joe
01-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Yup...nice place to watch football. During the match, can watch ball and also hold ball at the same time. End of match can then continue to go straight up and play ball. Just dun get too excited and try and kick the ball.:p:D

haha,nice one bro

yesterday the place wasn't that crowded as expected hence the quality of the girls aslo so so only

so instead of play ball,hold ball whatever can be think of,we just watch match,haha

xplo
01-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Laughing Cafe is another base opened by Saboon boss, if you think the girl is so so then it is the same as Saboon. Normally the girl will run around, so save some $$$ and go Laughing Cafe instead of Saboon.

pjkl3366
02-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Laughing Cafe is another base opened by Saboon boss, if you think the girl is so so then it is the same as Saboon. Normally the girl will run around, so save some $$$ and go Laughing Cafe instead of Saboon.Actually by going to Laughing Cafe dun mean save money. Dun forget you must get your own drinks and then the LD which cost $20 each. Aft you add all this up, abt the same at Saboon.

Another pt is that price for Saboon covers everything include facilities and makan so it all depends on what you want.:cool:

xplo
02-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Actually by going to Laughing Cafe dun mean save money. Dun forget you must get your own drinks and then the LD which cost $20 each. Aft you add all this up, abt the same at Saboon.

Another pt is that price for Saboon covers everything include facilities and makan so it all depends on what you want.:cool:

Yeah, i haven't been there before since i live nearby there. Don't want to accidentally meet up my colleague or something. one of the chicks in rich city told me normally the coke or something cost $10.00 so $20.00 for both.

Heard from my friend who been there that it is 45 mins session instead of 1 hour, not sure if this is true either and i forgotten to ask the chick maybe i will sms her later to ask if you guys wanted to know. She even told me she only takes RM85.00 per session even she did in Saboon or in Laughing.

I've been told by my friends not to go there even i don't live nearby because the girls are normally trying to do fast food session and urged their customer "fai d la" fai d la".

fboy
21-02-2010, 06:51 PM
RM85 only?
very pity for those gals.

went there 5 times oredi, after told by 1 viet gal worked @jln ipoh ktv.
now din see viet gal there...

many 18-19yo prc gal there but no svc at all, evrythg cannot :confused:

ken8864
22-02-2010, 02:00 AM
RM85 only?
very pity for those gals.

went there 5 times oredi, after told by 1 viet gal worked @jln ipoh ktv.
now din see viet gal there...

many 18-19yo prc gal there but no svc at all, evrythg cannot :confused:
izzit? usually we saw viet, tomyam, nasi lemak and cha kui tiao onli....

pjkl3366
22-02-2010, 07:39 AM
izzit? usually we saw viet, tomyam, nasi lemak and cha kui tiao onli....The last time I went there, also all PRCs. Abit sian of PRCs so never try any.:(

Since now got viet and NL, maybe it is time to drop by again to look see look see.:p

sadchaiz
22-02-2010, 08:53 AM
The last time I went there, also all PRCs. Abit sian of PRCs so never try any.:(

Since now got viet and NL, maybe it is time to drop by again to look see look see.:p

i just want to purify the air here before bro pjkl and others get disappointed only. as far as I know from my last visit that there's only northern mushroom soup and used to serve vietnamese food. i think what bro ken meant about nasi lemak is sold by the cleaners and char koay teow is fried by the shooter girls, cashier and okts. please take note that there's only northern mushroom soup to drink prepared by PRC.

sadchaiz
26-02-2010, 12:40 AM
I've no idea where to post this but I think this thread is most appropriate due to close proximity. Lol! :eek: Anyone has sexperience at Qian Hong MP in Kuchai Lama? I heard currently there's only 1 CKT there for RM158 and previous PRCs left due to no business. It's supposingly a subsidary of Samboon spa as well. Please don't PM me for contact or exact location as I've not been there either. Most probably will visit this place next week and provide you all more details? ;)

Look's like my previous port wouldn't sustain long and would have to look for alternative ports. Does anyone have Pearl Point's OKT numbers and willing to share with me? :)

gaipauchi
10-03-2010, 08:07 PM
hey bro, laughin cafe still active w syt prc?:confused:

sadchaiz
11-03-2010, 09:46 AM
hey bro, laughin cafe still active w syt prc?:confused:

yes, they are still active with SYT PRC and however, on several occasions they do have vietnamese cuisine and tom yam. hope this clarifies your enquiry? ;)

69Sniper
15-03-2010, 03:31 PM
yes, they are still active with SYT PRC and however, on several occasions they do have vietnamese cuisine and tom yam. hope this clarifies your enquiry? ;)

brudder ah so sorry if i ask stoopid question so pls forgiv me.......but i realli duno where is this Jln Kuchai :o

can help help to giv xiao di here some simple directions???:p

DeKuip
15-03-2010, 05:28 PM
brudder ah so sorry if i ask stoopid question so pls forgiv me.......but i realli duno where is this Jln Kuchai :o

can help help to giv xiao di here some simple directions???:p

very easy lah... kuchai lama famous of anjinomoto.. very near oredi.

else.. ask sadchaiz give u his number.. when you are here call him he goes with u loh :D

gaipauchi
15-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Tried out LC few days ago, parked in frt of LC($10 security:rolleyes:fee- free parking outside business lot), ordered beer(5 bot-$65), was greeted by Steve, ask for showgirls, parade of 5, ask for recommend for big boobs, got Amber, here's FR

Name: Amber (hunan)
Body: 8/10 (b'cos of her C+ &round but less meat on the ass-not that great for doggie)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good suction& long)
AR: don't know if avail
DATY: d.k.i.a
FJ: 8/10 (willing to try positions when asked, a bit rushed)
GFE: 5.5/10 ( guess that she's only doing her job unlike Girls working at Geylang Sing):(
WIR: of course, lots more syt to try.:D

sadchaiz
16-03-2010, 09:11 AM

else.. ask sadchaiz give u his number.. when you are here call him he goes with u loh :D

wah lan neh! I just notice this thread and bro dekuip since when you like to "place me on the table". I'm not the regular as "bro des des" and you are super regulars. lol! ;) ;) ;)

susu69
16-03-2010, 12:05 PM
hey..im new here..how much i had to pay for the girlls ?

sadchaiz
17-03-2010, 11:27 AM
hey..im new here..how much i had to pay for the girlls ?

If you did your homework by browsing through the previous post, you would have gotten your answer. :mad: In summary, you would have to pay RM20 for a drink for the girl to mingle around you and RM150 if you want to bonk the girl. :rolleyes:

69Sniper
17-03-2010, 01:07 PM

oopsie just reelized this is in KL and not JB......:o

no wonder cannot find in the jb map:o

thankz brudder :p

gaipauchi
23-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Had another round of syt at LC, too many to view :) , so here's the FR.

Name:Xiao me ( guanxi )
Body: 7/10(smallish girl that i nvr try b4)
Boobs: 7/10(a+/b, not for boobs lvr)
BBBJ: 0/10(ask 4 it, didn't receive)
Finger: not at 4ply, but allow drng sex b'cos she high
FJ:8/10( only reason b'cos very2 tite)
Overall:5/10 ( clean urslf, no bj, no gfe, no a/c- she shut it off, and b4 srvce she was wobbly walking to room; ask her if too much customer/ headshake or drunk- was told just woke up:confused: at 11pm)
WIR: not 4 her, but other choices:p

gaipauchi
30-03-2010, 08:52 PM
went to LC couple days ago, getting busier now, seems like there's girls for bonking and girls for drinks only-better not mixed up, just ask okt, anyway here's a good one( recommended by okt steve)..:D
Name: Hai wen(just came over last wk,also worked at saboon spa after LC closes)
Body:7/10(thin w A+/B boobs)
BBBJ:9/10(nice good suction while looking at you)
FK: not at first but during FJ, willing(she always clean w mouthwash after)
FJ:9/10(very2 good service, tried any positions, no rush, no fingering at 4ply but allow at FJ, some GFE at end)
Overall:9/10(highly recommended):D

AlanW
30-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Brother,laughing cafe there reallly happening ? I just live nearby there ... :eek:

gaipauchi
12-04-2010, 08:32 PM
another good 1 at LC...:)
Name: Hai ling(wuhan)
Body:6/10( what caught my attn was the OL outfit she's wearing altho soso body but w fair skin)
Boobs:A+(not 4 breastman)
BBBJ:8.5/10(good suction w/ mouthwash)
FJ:9/10(willing to try any position u like, no rush, good moaning, allow finger during fj)
Service:9.5/10(b4 FJ did some massage, tits to body mass, n after help massage leg to relieve pressure at groin; very thoro wash b4 n after):D
WIR: 4 sure, lots more to try syt

JB_Dick
16-04-2010, 02:12 AM
where is LC? is it near old town coffee?

jamesc
16-04-2010, 12:19 PM
where is LC? is it near old town coffee?

nope. its further up from shell station(on the left), somewhat new shoplots with guardhouse/parking system. apparently its still free and no barrier or ticketing.

just be sure park on mainroad or opposite those flats, when kena raid sure hard to come out from that area. keep in mind, roadblocks are frequent 100meters from that area. :)

gaipauchi
19-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Lots of new syt just arrived, okt paraded more than 8 4 viewing...
Name: Suki
Boobs: B+/c(good 4 boobs lvr)
Body: short n nice
BBBJ: not allow(only did wit cap wit suction n tekniq very poor, need instruc)
FJ: 5/10 (tho nice but too rush even tho not a lot of customers outside):mad:
Service: 5/10 ( too rush, no boob sucking, no evrythg, terrible):mad:
WIR: Not to this one, but will try my luck with other syt....maybe need change of scenery...

metryc
20-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Long time didnt visit Kucai lama so decided to check around the place . Went to a few MP to see if there are any new actions but sadly most are not doing well, maybe due to LC . SO decided to check LC out and was there 8pm only handful of PRC nothing nice. Finally saw SYT but was booked by someone earlier. !! Was gonna leave then suddenly about 830 pm there was like 20 PRC until eyes also blurr. One thing is the palce is quite dark so can see clearly , the gals have heavy make-up and bet you once you order one she might not look the same in bed. I didn;t go for younger ones because heard their kung fu not so good . So i choose 25 yo.

Here is the deal : I brought along a vibrator and cream to highten their sensation...man she was begging for it ., keeo asking to put it in when i barely started..

mandylow25
24-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Thanks. I will be heading there soon.
I didn't know there was such place in kuchai.
I know there are a few massage centres there but not this kind of cafe.

jolin_bonker
25-04-2010, 11:22 AM
younger syt 'kung fu' not so good, but the tightness make me cum like no tmr ;P

gaipauchi
03-05-2010, 07:21 PM
LC very busy las nite, OKT didn bthr me till almos finis beer, refer a few lookat, tried out Julie w 7 body, A+/B boobs, BBBJ 8, FJ 7.5 w accomod positn, Service 7.5 w nice catbath n help washup, wil retrn to try more, saw 1 w big boobs n small body...:D

fotoman
17-05-2010, 03:24 PM
like to ask if the girls at LC can be tapao back to hotel for enjoyment?

gavinsaw
18-05-2010, 12:59 AM
last week went to laughing cafe to look around.... damm a lot of ppl! like few brothers in the forum said, the OKT totally dun give me a shit and it took me 1 hour to finish my whole bucket of beer (6 botols only)... but i think tat night also dun have much of girl to pick

funseeker78
13-08-2010, 03:27 AM
i heard from my friend that LC had been raid and was close down... any bro out there can verify it?

tck306
13-08-2010, 11:49 AM
i heard from my friend that LC had been raid and was close down... any bro out there can verify it?

no closed down la, it was raided by MIB 2 weeks ago, I was there with my frds for birthday party. after 2 nites, they all been released.

funseeker78
13-08-2010, 10:08 PM
no closed down la, it was raided by MIB 2 weeks ago, I was there with my frds for birthday party. after 2 nites, they all been released.

So they business as usual lah...might go visit it again

Earlyriser
01-09-2010, 10:36 AM
hi bros.
anyone been there recently?
how's the prc quality? etc...

thanks.:D

Terrence choi
01-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Went there few times. Stocks are great. The last time was two weeks ago. Tried nan nan but not sure shes still there. Below is my FR:

name : nan nan
face : 7/10
body: 8/10
cup : 34c
bbbj : 7/10
fj : 7/10 (she likes to moan)
overall : 8/10 ( up for her service)
WIR : yea to try out others

stocks will come n go within a month or 2. Since it is a pub wit xtra service make sure u order something while picking ur poison. Try to go after 9 as thestocks usually arrive ard tat time.

Enjoy,

Earlyriser
02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Went there few times. Stocks are great. The last time was two weeks ago. Tried nan nan but not sure shes still there. Below is my FR:

name : nan nan
face : 7/10
body: 8/10
cup : 34c
bbbj : 7/10
fj : 7/10 (she likes to moan)
overall : 8/10 ( up for her service)
WIR : yea to try out others

stocks will come n go within a month or 2. Since it is a pub wit xtra service make sure u order something while picking ur poison. Try to go after 9 as thestocks usually arrive ard tat time.

Enjoy,

thks for yr FR and update...
up you 5 pts:D
cheers

Earlyriser
02-09-2010, 11:43 AM
thks for yr FR and update,,

up you 5 pts...:D:D
Cheers

Earlyriser
02-09-2010, 03:04 PM
sori for multiple post,
something wrong with system..

CuntMan
10-09-2010, 08:01 PM
hi bros.
anyone been there recently?
how's the prc quality? etc...

thanks.:D

I was there last night, stocks r quite good, with the usual few girls, snow is back not sure if u guys remember her or not, then got a few new girls from shenzhen. :D Usually I drop by after midnight so that most girls will be around and those going for quickie have done their deeds and can slowly find good stock. :p
If u guys need any advice can ask one of the girls selling beer, apparantly she is from shenzhen as well and speaks very good canto. :D

municum
11-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Wah, Cuntman, what wind bring you back here ar?:D

hornieguy
14-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi All,

Yesterday night my friend from JB came to PJ for training. so at night decided to go cheong with my two other friends. total four of us. originally decided to go sungai long but the JB friend wanted to go laughing. so since he wa si so we go laughing wor.

there ask the OKT any girls. i used Nico due to my friend have choose Nico before and her service and highly gfe. some more she remember me. my jb friend take a prc.

but this is my comment.

Name: Nico
Breast: C, but sagging.
Origin: Thailand
DFK: Yes, when making out. keep on DFK. a lot of tongue twisting action
BBBJ: Yes
GFE: 9/10 Highly, no rush me at all, smile a lot.
CIM: Yes, i think. i almost cum then she when and take out from her mouth. damn it. so sayang
Position: very nice, will follow you on what position you want. doggy, missionary, she on top of you, side ways, and other's. not good in position name. (hahahaha)
Damage: RM 150.00 for 45 minutes
WIR: Hell Yeah

Before make out will wash for you. after make out will again wash for you.

please don't ask for contact number. just go to laughing and ask for nico.

jamesc
14-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi All,

Yesterday night my friend from JB came to PJ for training. so at night decided to go cheong with my two other friends. total four of us. originally decided to go sungai long but the JB friend wanted to go laughing. so since he wa si so we go laughing wor.

there ask the OKT any girls. i used Nico due to my friend have choose Nico before and her service and highly gfe. some more she remember me. my jb friend take a prc.

but this is my comment.

Name: Nico
Breast: C, but sagging.
Origin: Thailand
DFK: Yes, when making out. keep on DFK. a lot of tongue twisting action
BBBJ: Yes
GFE: 9/10 Highly, no rush me at all, smile a lot.
CIM: Yes, i think. i almost cum then she when and take out from her mouth. damn it. so sayang
Position: very nice, will follow you on what position you want. doggy, missionary, she on top of you, side ways, and other's. not good in position name. (hahahaha)
Damage: RM 150.00 for 45 minutes
WIR: Hell Yeah

Before make out will wash for you. after make out will again wash for you.

please don't ask for contact number. just go to laughing and ask for nico.

nice FR... see see i told u go for her...hahaha

dc_talkz
13-10-2010, 12:30 AM
i've been to laughing few times.. just wanna ask whether the other pubs around also offering the same service?

black2out
21-12-2010, 04:44 PM
is this place still happening? planning to drop by..

kucingkurap
22-03-2011, 12:36 PM
hi, can anyone pls update re this place?

Mankok
23-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Last time I was in KL I wanted to go here but one of my friends recommended me not to go because of the frequent raids.
Can any bro confirm?

Benzamania
22-04-2011, 03:57 AM
Just been there

after having few bottle of beers, tried a girl

Cherry (Ang Pai in Laughing Cafe)
look: 8
breast: A
service: 6
finger: allow
painting : allow
RTF: maybe
Damage : RM168+ RM10 tips
she is the only RM 168 lady in the pub that day,. the rest are RM150.

fairdincum
22-04-2011, 01:00 PM
There is another one called Kelly @ 168. She's quite tall 168cm. Now code red

I think the others are 160. Are you sure 150?

I was there on monday.

Just been there

after having few bottle of beers, tried a girl

Cherry (Ang Pai in Laughing Cafe)
look: 8
breast: A
service: 6
finger: allow
painting : allow
RTF: maybe
Damage : RM168+ RM10 tips
she is the only RM 168 lady in the pub that day,. the rest are RM150.

Benzamania
24-04-2011, 01:42 AM
There is another one called Kelly @ 168. She's quite tall 168cm. Now code red

I think the others are 160. Are you sure 150?

I was there on monday.

Yes, is RM150.

XtremeBluRay
15-09-2011, 04:23 AM
Any update of this joint? Been there twice

paxotic
05-10-2011, 12:26 AM
The last time I visit there was 3 months ago, saw many SYT. maybe someone who visit there lately can update the latest situation there :)

Souless
05-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Was there around 9 with my sg partner, the selection of good have down graded since the last I vist. So we change location to Yes club which is near, once arrive the place was pack we have to wait for table but I tell u is worth the wait. The stock there are like those HK night club standard:)

pchan84
05-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Yes cafe? Mind telling me where izzit?

bongers69
05-10-2011, 09:18 PM
yeh heard abt this place before- need exact address bro

paxotic
06-10-2011, 01:21 AM
wow sounds interest, bro mind to elaborate further or more details about Yes Club? mostly PRC? how much is the beer & the ladies? Thanks

tiu_sin
08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Went there yesterday was surprise the sound system and disco light was very happening but of cause the girl must be good too.
Now they offer happy hours 40rm per bucket and 138 for once,very reasonable price quality not bad I listen a few will drop by tonight again ha ha yamseng bro

jeremyl118
08-10-2011, 10:25 PM
Seems like the price quite cheap,

Can anyone give me the location?
How does the place work? go in and ask for girls?

tiu_sin
09-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Seems like the price quite cheap,

Can anyone give me the location?
How does the place work? go in and ask for girls?

Ahyio my bro just go google map or use gps u will know where.

went there again it seems they have higher quality of girl but price varies too,came across a 298 girl but bro price is expensive quality is there chat with her standard is A class looks very good tall but boobs is not that big didn't get her as she is on red.
Take another girl name bobo mmmmmmmm highly recommended I was told they will be having their anniversary for 2 days Monday and Tuesday should be a lot of happening and 3 bucket of beers u are entitle to have a lucky draw with prize of gift include the product they sell for free.

jeremyl118
09-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Ahyio my bro just go google map or use gps u will know where.

went there again it seems they have higher quality of girl but price varies too,came across a 298 girl but bro price is expensive quality is there chat with her standard is A class looks very good tall but boobs is not that big didn't get her as she is on red.
Take another girl name bobo mmmmmmmm highly recommended I was told they will be having their anniversary for 2 days Monday and Tuesday should be a lot of happening and 3 bucket of beers u are entitle to have a lucky draw with prize of gift include the product they sell for free.

Sorry la Sifu, never been to club/pub for FJ before.
How's the procedure there? do i sit down at the table or what?
Pls give some tips sifu!

tiu_sin
12-10-2011, 11:47 AM
V.sorry gave wrong price info on laughing was there yesterday wah lan real happening.
Now they are selling 1 bucket of beer 1 free ride so guys tonight they are having their anniversary.

jeremyl118
12-10-2011, 01:16 PM
V.sorry gave wrong price info on laughing was there yesterday wah lan real happening.
Now they are selling 1 bucket of beer 1 free ride so guys tonight they are having their anniversary.

What's so happening ?
I went there Monday , only 3 girls. Average look

tiu_sin
13-10-2011, 02:55 AM
aiyo another noob maybe some people forget to open their eyes or maybe go to wrong lorong kenching no time for this people since go there don't get free too.

others who understand go try yourself.

FuckerBB
24-10-2011, 10:41 PM
I went there few times . Very nice place .

jeremyl118
25-10-2011, 02:06 AM
haxor, I was refdering to laughing ,
I went there few days before I posted my reply ,
Yeah.. I was shown only 3 girls, some viet and prc ,

And tiu sin,Yea there is only one laughing, so I don't think it's a wrong one , some balloon arch decoration, the OKT shine some flashline to get the girls lined up
How can I be wrong?
So by 3 girls I said that place is not happening , went to yes after that disappointment , they have more options there , I was shown like 8 girls , from prc to locals .. Took one prc , forgot her name , my first experience in pubs / clubs
although it's cheaper , but one thing is for sure , don't keep your hopes high when
choosing girls in semi darkness ,

shylook
26-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Cos im looking for this.kinda concept like the one in sjngapore tanjung pagar .where the gals will keep u company with hanky panky of.cos .and we.buy them ladies drjnk..where can i get this kinda concept in kl ??
not as fun, but you may try

365fucker
27-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Spare time go there have a look . Look for my hot baby .
Now feel so bore , existing all chor until no feel . :mad:

hidrochronic
29-10-2011, 09:12 PM
wow sounds interest, bro mind to elaborate further or more details about Yes Club? mostly PRC? how much is the beer & the ladies? Thanks

only been there twice, beer is about 60-70rm, i paid 2 different prices on the 2x i was there..., yes mostly prc..., ladies cost rm170, ladies drink=rm20....., well wat i do is, order a jar with 2/3 frens, get the captain to bring girls, if u get one just pay up for sex, and save on the ladies drink,......:D

paxotic
03-11-2011, 10:45 PM
Was at YES last Saturday however not as happening as compared to Friday night. Girl wise not as many also about 8 ladies, looks like mostly were occupied. Quality is acceptable during that night. (seen better one on Friday night as there are more ladies)
so proceed to laughing.

Laughing is getting worst, super bored. Ladies are very limited, and quality drop drastically. My friend ask okt to mirror, and took a PRC. Looks ok but attitude sux, try to chat her up but don't seems to entertaint, play her mobile phone the whole night. At the end complaint to okt and we went off without finish the whole bucket.

paxotic
03-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Went to yes last Saturday for friends bachelors party. Not as happening compared to Friday night. There were around 8-9 girls and mostly occupied, quality wise not bad but I think there's much better one on Friday night. So finish of the bucket and went off to laughing

Gosh... Laughing is even quieter, only 3-4 table occupied. Girls quality drop drastically compared to the time I went 3 mnths ago. My friend took a PRC, looks not bad but poor PR skill. My friend try to chat her up but she don't seems to entertaint some more play with her mobile phone the whole night. Piss off, complaint to okt then went off without finish the bucket beer. All the girls there during that night seems like having PMS, when look at other table seems like the customer is entertaining the ladies while the ladies play with their mobile phone. Damn sux!

alan8411
12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
hi guys anyone know where is the exact location for laughing pub? i cant find it

alan8411
12-12-2012, 01:21 PM
hi where is the laughing pub? i cant find it

fairdincum
13-12-2012, 10:55 AM
closed already

KatoeyLover69
13-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Report from The STAR dated 13 December 2012 :-

Entertainment outlet offers willing GROs to stay competitive

PETALING JAYA: An entertainment outlet in Kota Damansara has been edging out the competition by offering guests relations officers (GRO) who allegedly “will do anything” to customers for about RM600.

The Anti-Vice, Gambling and Secret Society Division (D7) personnel from Bukit Aman raided the premises Tuesday night after receiving public tip-off about the suspicious activities there.

A raiding party, led by Insp Muhammad Mohd Jais, arrested 14 foreign women believed to be offering sexual services at the entertainment outlet at Jalan PJU5/4, Dataran Sunway.

Investigations showed 11 of the women were from Thailand, while two were Vietnamese nationals and a Filipina.

The sources said the women, aged between 20 and 37, were believed to have been supplied by an agent.

“Initial investigations revealed that the women were charging between RM300 and RM600 for sexual services,” he said, adding that the customers would be able to take the women out of the outlet to “complete the transaction”.

He added that 15 customers present at the outlet during the raid were also checked.

“We arrested the owner, a 52-year-old local woman for hiring foreign workers without proper permits,” he said, adding that the women were taken to the Petaling Jaya police headquarters to facilitate further investigations.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

alan8411
13-12-2012, 10:43 PM
bros anyone knows any places to introduce places like laughing pub? or any good massage place with young gals?

alan8411
13-12-2012, 10:48 PM
bros anyone know where places like laughing pub? or any good massage place with young pretty gals

Yokosi
14-12-2012, 02:58 PM
bros anyone know where places like laughing pub? or any good massage place with young pretty gals

Go to Yes Club with young PRCs. It is very near the closed Laughing Pub.

alan8411
17-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I heard YES pub the girls are not good service. Any others which nearby sri petaling, or OUG

skyman
26-12-2012, 11:57 AM
I heard YES pub the girls are not good service. Any others which nearby sri petaling, or OUG

I hv tried both Yes 1 & 2. In general the WL I tried there not bad at all. Full service and good environment as I think if we consider the damage we paid for. Great abt that place is you can hv your drink & pick your stock. Then, you can even interact with them b4 u decide.

The only set back is all the WL there are PRC where they only speak Chinese mostly. The Thai dancers there looks chio but untouched able.

Cheers
Skyman

Macgyver
26-12-2012, 12:04 PM
I hv tried both Yes 1 & 2. In general the WL I tried there not bad at all. Full service and good environment as I think if we consider the damage we paid for. Great abt that place is you can hv your drink & pick your stock. Then, you can even interact with them b4 u decide.

The only set back is all the WL there are PRC where they only speak Chinese mostly. The Thai dancers there looks chio but untouched able.

Cheers
Skyman

same boss with YES danok?

skyman
26-12-2012, 12:16 PM
same boss with YES danok?

Yes. The same boss. The WL runs arounds the 2 joints. 1 important to share again is the Ty of the stock doesn't appeared to b as many as b4. I m not too sure why. :confused:

Cheers

shybutwant
29-05-2013, 08:29 PM

You can try New Moon, located at Taman Desa(Pubs area), off Jalan Klang Lama. Same concept as Laughing. RM150 to go upstairs and RM20 for LD. One jug at rm55 if i m not wrong. Mostly viets gal in there.