PDA

View Full Version : Which establishment would you recommend for a newcomer?

Tapeworm
19-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I'll introduce myself by simply telling everyone here that I am a complete newcomer to the Geylang scene. Hence, having never sampled Geylang's sexual delights, I find myself in need of some guidance where the question of selecting the right brothel is concerned. On that subject, would any of the old hands here know of a relatively reputable establishment that would allow me to enjoy myself without having to wory about being confronted by revoltingly ugly working girls or getting ripped off by some unscruplous pimp? Preferably a place that would be kind to my two hundred dollar budegt? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

(.)(.) lover
19-09-2009, 07:47 PM
My recommendation is don't come. I'm trying to get out but keep been suck in by the black hole.

zenlon
22-09-2009, 04:07 AM
I'll introduce myself by simply telling everyone here that I am a complete newcomer to the Geylang scene. Hence, having never sampled Geylang's sexual delights, I find myself in need of some guidance where the question of selecting the right brothel is concerned. On that subject, would any of the old hands here know of a relatively reputable establishment that would allow me to enjoy myself without having to wory about being confronted by revoltingly ugly working girls or getting ripped off by some unscruplous pimp? Preferably a place that would be kind to my two hundred dollar budegt? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

bro, go read thru the newbies thread and surely you will get some ideas from there lah.

cant-eter
23-09-2009, 01:14 PM
bro tapeworm,
how lucky of u and all here now tat theres a forum telling us all where to go or not to go. when i was chionging G-land 15yrs ago, we just went from house to house looking for the best gal with the biggest boobs and hope she also had the best service.
it was also fun esp wit other frens just going in sitting down and looking at the gals tru the glass window and talking wit the okt.
nowadays we are so pampered and dnt wanna waste $ on lousy service so this great forum was introduced...
so my 5cents worth is, grab a friend or more and walk around the whole of G-land looking for ur ms right. or simply checkout the many forums here.
and as wat bro boob lover say, 1ce ur in this trap hole, its very hard to come out.haha:D
so just enjoy urself and the sexperience

maxsteel
23-09-2009, 08:31 PM
hahaha true true i think without sbf alot of bros would be missing out on alot and wasting alot more money....

thaivisitor
27-09-2009, 02:41 PM

For newcomers, you should go throught the geylang orientation program first. This is a course jointly conducted by AV and MOH.

MOH will give a talk on the health matters, what can or cannot be done and even give you a free condom.

AV will give you an update of which houses are malaysians, PRCs or Thais. They can even give you feedbacks on which places are best for newcomers like yourself. In fact, they can even help you make an advance booking.

For registration, go to AV.

Cheers
Tee Vee

rabbitfish
07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
I prefer WH12, place nicely renovated...."dongguan" style. Imported chinese decor...lastly not so crowded :)

rabbitfish
16-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Went to WH12 again to relax using the waterbed. Shiok.:p

HitManHeart WL
18-10-2009, 09:27 AM

It will be good that you do your reading in this forum first from A to Z before your part with your 200 dollar on sexual delights but bear in mind that there are some forums written by OKT or WL themselves to lure your business while some are written by kind bros based on facts. You got to identify them based on own judgement sense.

On the other hand, i'll not recommend u to take on commercial sex black hole and it will be better that you find a decent GF not in sex trade hoh..:D