yoyolick
13-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Do any bros here slave off your didi hair...:confused:

marshallmatter
13-09-2009, 06:36 PM
i do.and it feels great hehe.can see the whole entire portion haha

monstermadness
13-09-2009, 10:36 PM
hi bro: yes. had one of my friends who did it on friday. hygiene was his reason or something like that.

however he went down to do IPL. he went to the men's clinic at oub centre to do it. www.mensclinic.com.sg

he didn't complain so i guess it's ok... heh

hornyboy2006
13-09-2009, 10:47 PM
i do shaved and is doing it for a regular basic of min. twice a week.. one of the reason is hygiene and the other is to be kinda of "unique" as not most of the guys shaved.. so will suprise your partner more eventually.. As i prefer shaved pussy too.. i must play my part too to allow the gers to have it the same way.. (fairness) plus it's slippery when both are wet!! :) <2 cents worth of comments>

fxgt
13-09-2009, 10:48 PM
shaved for both partners will enhance the sex experience,really.......clean n neat

blurking666
14-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Would advise shaving along the grain for the first time. After several times of shaving atg and that area is seasoned, so to speak, then you can proceed to shaving across the grain (xtg). Remember to take a hot shower first, trim it down to a manageable length (put newspaper on the floor, use a comb and scissors, easy clean up) before applying lube (get the ladies' version of the shaving gel).

SgInd
14-09-2009, 10:22 PM
i do not shave but use a trimmer and then hair removal cream
it feels cooler and also more hygienic. I have been doing it on and off for many years.
gives u a whole new sensation during a bj especially for the balls

blackpower
14-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Shaving is clean and neat but I won`t do it!

Ask your regular Barber to do it for you.. Simple blade.. Just how he does shaving on your face same down there.. I miss and thats it.. :D

WRX_STI
15-09-2009, 01:10 AM
hi bro: yes. had one of my friends who did it on friday. hygiene was his reason or something like that.

however he went down to do IPL. he went to the men's clinic at oub centre to do it. www.mensclinic.com.sg

he didn't complain so i guess it's ok... heh

wonder if its a 1 time thing :confused:

oubboss
16-09-2009, 01:29 PM
I use the cream to scrape off but after 2 weeks when they start to grow back and short it may make sex abit uncomfortable .

prezzzy
20-09-2009, 11:28 PM
shave it. it's for personal hygiene and look ;)

David_Ginola
21-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Since quite a number of bros shaved, i've got a question here, do u bros encounter ingrown hair?