PDA

View Full Version : Dong Guan - avoided HIV+ infected GIRL

Andy.Lee
12-09-2009, 10:23 PM
I usually go Dong Guan Sauan twice per month.. I went to a Dong Guan in China Sauna on thursday.. Everytime i usually bring a Saliva HIV Test with me ( bought from DiagnosticBio (http://www.diagnosticbio.com) , must use Saliva otherwise the girl will refuse to test :) ) and ask the girl to test first before we start.... The girl didn't really know what i was doing however she followed my instruction to use the test kit... after the test, we go to the toilet and she give me a typicial service at bathroom... after 15 mins we come out from the bathroom and i go to check her test result... WTF..... She is HIV+ Positive :eek: (i saw two line from the test strip)... It is my first time to see HIV + result.... I was so shocked .. i paid her and leave instantly...

Now, i think i need sometimes to settle.... it is so difficult for me to believe a 2x yrs old girl with +HIV in sauna .... She look so energetic and pretty... really unbelievable ........ i think i will play much less from now on... :(:(

jerrystockton
15-09-2009, 10:38 AM
I usually go Dong Guan Sauan twice per month.. I went to a Dong Guan in China Sauna on thursday.. Everytime i usually bring a Saliva HIV Test with me ( bought from DiagnosticBio (http://www.diagnosticbio.com) , must use Saliva otherwise the girl will refuse to test :) ) and ask the girl to test first before we start.... The girl didn't really know what i was doing however she followed my instruction to use the test kit... after the test, we go to the toilet and she give me a typicial service at bathroom... after 15 mins we come out from the bathroom and i go to check her test result... WTF..... She is HIV+ Positive :eek: (i saw two line from the test strip)... It is my first time to see HIV + result.... I was so shocked .. i paid her and leave instantly...

Now, i think i need sometimes to settle.... it is so difficult for me to believe a 2x yrs old girl with +HIV in sauna .... She look so energetic and pretty... really unbelievable ........ i think i will play much less from now on... :(:(

After i read ur post, fr now on i will think twice before i cheong...

tiu_sin
15-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Bro which part of Dongguan or spa?

Pink_Flyod
19-09-2009, 11:20 PM
got such test kit meh ??!!! I thought you need to culture it before the testing ??

khunsanook
20-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Shocking! Really exercise caution when cheonging. Believed this incident ruined your trip to Dongguan for this time.
No wish to single out the girl but my deep within me I want to know the name of the sauna you went. Btw, the how accurate are such test kits? And how did you get them? In China?

eternity
20-09-2009, 02:57 PM
bro u bought it online? or thru any pharmacy in singapore??

honda69honda
21-09-2009, 09:48 PM
OraQuick is only a screening tool. It has a 0.4 per cent chance of giving a false positive for HIV, so anyone who is tested positive by the kit should go for a confirmatory test.

There is a report on the product
Ministry of Health: Go for repeat HIV tests to be sure (http://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/mediaforums.aspx?id=18700)

Not sure how the thread starter get the tool cos only 2 clinic in SG has the right to do screening using oraquick.

virginboy
22-09-2009, 12:57 AM
The HIV test kit cost about $50 per piece, so is it really worth it to test every girl before you bonk her? Not unless you are doing raw.

Tony Stark
22-09-2009, 01:08 AM
The HIV test kit cost about $50 per piece, so is it really worth it to test every girl before you bonk her? Not unless you are doing raw.

The test kit itself already costs about the same as a ¥240 sauna session in some parts of South China. :D
Only useful for raw warriors only. :D

Sinoview
22-09-2009, 06:02 AM
Not sure how the thread starter get the tool cos only 2 clinic in SG has the right to do screening using oraquick.

A scam to scare ????

The thread starter cam starter cane wrote something n gone .........

etct88
22-09-2009, 12:26 PM
A scam to scare ????

I think so, too. :mad:

Tony Stark
22-09-2009, 01:53 PM
A scam to scare ????

This test kit is available from pharmacies all over Hong Kong.

Most likely he did not get from Singapore.

mongerx
22-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Unfortunately, well actually fortunately, over the years I have seen about two dozen of these massage board claims about catching HIV, HIV+ girls, etc.. and they have always turned out false. It's almost always the case of someone getting too personally involved with a prostitute. I think this practice is despicable as such libel can screw someone over very bad, further if anyone every does unfortunately encounter such a situation too many people will discount the information.

This case of hit and run is curious as it doesn't name names. Perhaps it is some cheongsters wife trying to influence his behavior?

Sinoview
22-09-2009, 04:44 PM
This test kit is available from pharmacies all over Hong Kong.

Most likely he did not get from Singapore.

Watever, this guy fit the profile of a scammer.....

If he s sincere of warning, he ll stay engaged here.

Unfortunately, well actually fortunately, over the years I have seen about two dozen of these massage board claims about catching HIV, HIV+ girls, etc.. and they have always turned out false. It's almost always the case of someone getting too personally involved with a prostitute. I think this practice is despicable as such libel can screw someone over very bad, further if anyone every does unfortunately encounter such a situation too many people will discount the information.

This case of hit and run is curious as it doesn't name names. Perhaps it is some cheongsters wife trying to influence his behavior?

A Very reasonable analysis....Good work.

inexforever
22-09-2009, 07:07 PM
is it possible to find this in sg ? and how much that will cost me ?

initialD
22-09-2009, 11:41 PM
is it possible to find this in sg ? and how much that will cost me ?

you cant get it yourself, but can do the same test using saliva provided by AFA.

Private88
23-09-2009, 02:19 AM
Agreed that this guy is out for some motives, either he/she is here to promote the test kit product or he/she is out to scare all the brothers off. Read his/her first post in AUG 09 - also talked about the test kit product...:cool:

Just Bought Saliva HIV test Kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/
===========================================
just order 3 US aware saliva test kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/ yesterday and it arrived today.. and result are negative. THANKS GOD. i will use another 2 test in next 3 & 6 month to make sure i...

binbin81
23-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Agreed that this guy is out for some motives, either he/she is here to promote the test kit product or he/she is out to scare all the brothers off. Read his/her first post in AUG 09 - also talked about the test kit product...:cool:

Just Bought Saliva HIV test Kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/
===========================================
just order 3 US aware saliva test kit from diagnosticbio.com/en/ yesterday and it arrived today.. and result are negative. THANKS GOD. i will use another 2 test in next 3 & 6 month to make sure i...

I agreed with you on certain extent.
But i would like to highlight that HIV infection have windows period (1-3 mths).
Even before bonking the girl tested negative on the kit does not means she is HIV free.
She may have already been infected and yet outside the window frame.Want it safe, then do not chiong.
Otherwise, Please always wear a helmet.

etct88
23-09-2009, 09:04 AM
I agreed with you on certain extent.
But i would like to highlight that HIV infection have windows period (1-3 mths).
Even before bonking the girl tested negative on the kit does not means she is HIV free.
She may have already been infected and yet outside the window frame.Want it safe, then do not chiong.
Otherwise, Please always wear a helmet.

This is definitely the way to advise/inform people with a sincere intention:):)

Thank you BB81, way to go.......

sex crusader
23-09-2009, 09:11 AM
if every time want to bonk also do this test then 'Si bei ma fan' lor. TS might as well stay at home and PCC.100% HIv free but not guarantee STD free!:D

AfA_hmor
23-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Please think twice before using such testkits to go RAW. There's such thing as a window period, therefore a negative test result on the testkit may not actually be a real test result. Please don't take your chances. Always wear a condom.

SanityManz
23-09-2009, 09:28 AM
The TS story is confirm fake.

Why?

1. Would you spend S$50 on a test kit every time you have sex with a stranger?

2. Would you wait 20mins for the test kit to show the results before you have sex everytime with a hooker? By the time it would be time's up!!

3. The TS only has 2 post if you check his history.

old_yet_horny
23-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Be it TS is faking or has ulterior motives...

Its a lesson here for cheongsters..

Always be safe, wear a helmet (condom)..

Cheers:)

Boost
29-09-2009, 07:45 AM
The test kit itself already costs about the same as a ¥240 sauna session in some parts of South China. :D
Only useful for raw warriors only. :D

Oh HKG have this in pharmacies?
Thanks for info bro will grab some when I'm there next!

Andy.Lee
16-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh HKG have this in pharmacies?
Thanks for info bro will grab some when I'm there next!

yes. They are available in HK Watsons and major local drug store.
but they are always sold out :)