PDA

View Full Version : any gals or houses provides hand job and bbbj only?

BJ&FJ
12-09-2009, 01:50 AM
need help around here. as mentioned on the above, do pm me.

peanut123
12-09-2009, 01:08 PM

I assume you just started cheonging, or is about to.

All WLs will do HJ, but skill vary. BBBJ depends, but I suggest you don't do BBBJ. The risk of infection is significant. Try a covered BJ instead, and provide your own thin condoms like 003 or 002. But if you insist, I know several Cat 50 girls who provide BBBJ : L18H16G06, L18H44G11, WH10G83(but WH10 closed for the time being), and WH43G12 . Girls in L18H18 should also provide BBBJ, but I've only tried 1. Just ask the OKT.

Really skillful BBBJ artistes can also be found in Petain. Those lao chios have been doing this for years and are very good, though not young.

macky888
12-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Yup always a risk with BBBJ.

So long u pay them as per normal, you can always get a hand job. But some do prefer a FJ instead especially if you take too long to jerk off....

BJ&FJ
13-09-2009, 02:13 AM
thanks bros.

need help now, how to get to petain st?!!!!!!!!!!!!! and any recommendation? prefer chinese or malay milfs, nice body and tits. and long hair pls

halfmelonn
20-09-2009, 05:39 AM
hey bros, me oso into onli HJ services.. any cheaps 1 around to intro??

CelestialBeing
20-09-2009, 05:32 PM
If i'm not wrong. BJ, and sexual service are expected in all house, thats SOP. If you want a HJ or BBBJ u can always request the WL to do it. Whether they are willing to do so is subjective and of course, BBBJ is not recommended as it increased the risk of getting STD.

zenlon
22-09-2009, 04:03 AM

well all houses you can get hj and bbbj only, but still pay same price as full service lor! :p

peanut123
22-09-2009, 11:46 AM
well all houses you can get hj and bbbj only, but still pay same price as full service lor! :p

That's not really true. Some WLs WON'T do BBBJ, and technically, they are NOT supposed to be giving BBBJ either. Apart from HJ and boob-fxxx, all other forms of sex are supposed to be with condom. Of course some WL and most OKTs will ignore this. Better ask around for recommendations.

zenlon
23-09-2009, 01:09 AM
That's not really true. Some WLs WON'T do BBBJ, and technically, they are NOT supposed to be giving BBBJ either. Apart from HJ and boob-fxxx, all other forms of sex are supposed to be with condom. Of course some WL and most OKTs will ignore this. Better ask around for recommendations.

oh yar bro peanut, that is true. haha, actually what i mean to say is that you dun get any special rate for just hj and bbbj but no fj. only one standard rate regardless whether you do do everything or just spend the one hour just tcss with the WL.

lihaojunn
24-09-2009, 01:46 PM
hey bros, me oso into onli HJ services.. any cheaps 1 around to intro??

Cheapest HJ in town: Hold a fifty bucks note in your left hand, HJ and jag off yourself with your right hand, put back the fifty bucks note into your pocket.
So cheap and economy! Well spent money.