PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Ejaculation When Using Condom

sexaficionado
11-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Wonder if any bros out there experience the same problem as I do. Everytime I have sex using condom, I cant ejaculate. Cant seem to feel the pleasure so everytime end up with a HJ or BBBJ. I have tried using thinner condoms but to no avail. I have no problems ejaculating when making love with my gf without condom. Can some bros advise me on what can be done to help me enjoy sex and ejaculate when using condom? Thanks in advance.

Joeknight
11-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi bro, I got the same problem. Try putting some KY inside the condom, but you got to be careful that the condom does not slip out. Works for me.

Mr Frank
11-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Make love only with your gf :D

Snuber
12-09-2009, 05:44 PM
The reason simply is that you have grown used to the raw feeling, so a layer of rubber between will not let u have the same sensation

peanut123
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Wonder if any bros out there experience the same problem as I do. Everytime I have sex using condom, I cant ejaculate. Cant seem to feel the pleasure so everytime end up with a HJ or BBBJ. I have tried using thinner condoms but to no avail. I have no problems ejaculating when making love with my gf without condom. Can some bros advise me on what can be done to help me enjoy sex and ejaculate when using condom? Thanks in advance.

That is because you have gotten used to :
1. sex without condom, in which the sensation is more intense.
2. wanking off, the hand grip is much stronger than pussy grip.

There is not much you can do except to use thin condoms, and over time your dick will slowly get used to it. Get plenty of practice by banging your gf with a condom frequently, and avoid HJs. Not only will that help you in the long run, it will also prevent you from getting your gf pregnant and getting into deep deep shit.

You can also try not having sex or not wanking for several days. By the end of the period, you will be so horny and sperm literally flowing out your ears that even looking at those chiobus in Orchard Road makes you want to come. Even if you wear a pillow case on your dick when you bang a WL, you will still come.

maxsee
14-09-2009, 12:50 PM
last time i also feel tat wear condom like no feeling...esp everytime raw with gf u know la....but the thought of contracting STD or HIV or unwanted pregnancy.....will definitely make u think twice la....RAW is WAR la....just got to live with it and wear condom la.......better then regretting later on....

Royster79
21-09-2009, 06:24 AM
me also dun like the rubber feeling.... but to be safe, bo pian lor... :(

owwahfoong
22-09-2009, 01:20 AM
Better safe than sorry bro, its always better & faster to get satisfaction without using condom, but not safe ma

cubmed
27-09-2009, 06:15 AM
Hmm... I would suggest that when having sex, don't put your thoughts too much on your brother and of course try to forget about your brother is "protected". Concentrate on the girl, her curves, her smell, her sounds etc. and enjoy every moment of it. Naturally you will ejaculate :)